All Comments on 'Car Pooling Pt. 14'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting story

In many ways this is a well-written, unique story. I agree with some of the critics that point out some of the grammatical errors, but these can be worked out as you write more. Don't listen too much to critics. Most of them have never posted anything and most of them haven't even tried to create something themselves. Just keep writing. Do you know that my editor tells me that very few writers publish a novel until after they've written four that didn't get published. The good teachers tell us that writing is all about doing it and not giving up...in spite of critics.

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments on this series and feedback

I only way I can become a better writer is to continue writing. If I had someone proof read my stories. It doesn't help me, I need to actually write the stories, and then when I see the comments, I go over the story to see if I can improve the next story I write.

I understand that some of the comments are from couch potatoes that may have gotten a spring caught in their butt, while they read my story and wanted to pick on my story, because of it. A few of the commentors on this site that gave me negitive feeback, I looked up their handle to see how many stories they have written, low and behold they have goose egg for written stories.

Thanks to all that enjoyed this series and during the winter I will continue to write. All stay safe and healthy

TonyMA70

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous