Showing Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy wife agrees to pose for husband and friend.
2.5k words
4.45
147.2k
176

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

My wife Sheila and I discovered she found posing for revealing pictures to be erotic and actually enjoyed it once she tried it. This was surprising considering she is normally shy and not overly confident in her body. Like many women, she doesn't think she's pretty enough, she's too heavy or wouldn't look good enough for revealing photographs.

My wife Sheila is an attractive woman. She is 44yrs old, 5-5 and about 160lbs with shoulder length blond hair. She is blessed with wonderful breasts. They are large, full and nicely shaped.

Sheila has a fare complexion therefore her breasts are pale with large pink nipples which are usually standing out to one degree or another. Basically, Sheila is your average age woman with a great chest.

Before I get to our story, let me say if you are looking for an X rated story with sex in it you are in the wrong place. It is a true story about my wife letting me take sexy photos of her and me showing off her breasts with my best friend watching and helping out. Our story being true, in my opinion, adds to the eroticism.

It started innocently enough one Saturday evening after having my best friend Bill over for dinner. Bill is single, widowed a few years ago, and a close friend to Sheila and me.

I know from previous conversations with Bill that he finds Sheila attractive, sexy actually and is fascinated with her large breasts. I know he's always wanted to see them but until this evening, had never had seen anything more than a little cleavage. Sheila is normally very conservative in the way she dresses.

On this evening, Sheila was wearing a yellow chiffon blouse that was very thin, just a bit see-through. We could see the white bra she was wearing under it. As normal, she wore it buttoned to her neck.

After dinner, Sheila, Bill and I wear having drinks and talking. Bill told Sheila, "by the way Sheila, you're looking hot tonight." Curious, she asked why and that she really didn't look any different than normal?

Bill explained it was the blouse, it was nice, had a sexy look to it and that it had "potential." He told her she looked exceptionally good in it.

Sheila found this interesting, thanked him and asked what "potential" meant.

Bill explained it was meant as a compliment and that the blouse was just see through enough to stimulate a man's imagination and that it would make for some nice photographs. Again, curious, Sheila asked him to explain.

Bill said he always found a woman wearing something see through erotic, particularly if she wasn't wearing anything under it. He explained that is what he meant by having "potential."

At that point there was an awkward silence. She looked at Bill, then to me, shrugged her shoulders and said she could see his point.

I said I agreed with Bill and that she would look amazing in that blouse without anything under it. Sheila blushed and said she doubted it and that she wasn't pretty enough or young enough to wear something like that and look good doing it.

Both Bill and I said almost simultaneously that she was wrong and that was just the woman in her talking. We said men see things differently and that she'd look terrific if she'd just try it.

To my surprise, Sheila seemed as if she was actually thinking about it and said we might be right and that she might look "ok" without her bra under her blouse.

I said she'd look better that ok and should try. I actually meant she should try it sometime, not necessarily right then.

Surprising me and Bill, Sheila said with a bit more wine she might just do it. I got up to go refill her glass. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of her not only doing it, but doing it front of Bill. That was when I had the idea of taking pictures if she actually went through with it.

After two more glasses of wine Sheila told us if we really wanted, she'd go take off her bra. There were no complaints from either of us!

Now, I've seen Sheila without a bra around the house many times before. I've obviously seen her in lingerie before but when she walked out of the bedroom and across the living-room in that blouse, no wearing a bra, Wow! It was the mostly erotic thing I've even seen her do.

Judging from the look on Bill's face, I think he was duly impressed. We could just barely see her breasts through the material. Her nipples were hard and poking out and the way her breasts jiggled and swayed as she walked was amazing. I was stunned that she has actually done it.

She stopped in front of us and asked if we were satisfied. Bill and I both told her she looked great. I said it was the sexiest thing I'd ever see. Sheila seemed pleased. You could almost sense a change in her confidence.

Bill excused himself for a bathroom break and while he was gone I told Sheila she looked very sexy and that I really liked the look. I asked if she was ok with it too.

Sheila admitted she was just a bit tipsy but was enjoying herself and found dressing in something as revealing as this was exciting her.

I asked if I could memorialize the evening with some pictures. Surprisingly, she said yes and thought it might be fun.

I asked if she would consider letting us unbutton her blouse and show her nipples in the pictures. She agreed to that too but said that Bill and I would have to pose her and adjust her top the way we wanted. She said she didn't know what to do and would be too embarrassed to do it herself. I agreed and I told her if at any point she got uncomfortable and wanted to stop to say so.

When Bill came back, I told him I wanted to take some pictures of Sheila and asked if he wanted to help her with some poses. He agreed immediately!

He said he's seen photos of women in different poses and that maybe we could pose Sheila like those. I agreed to take the photos and he could position Sheila and arrange her blouse as he wished.

Bill looked at me with a questioning look as if to ask how far could he go exposing Sheila's breasts.

I told him, "feel free to open her blouse as much or as little as you want."

I said, "I will be fine with whatever you want to do."

He started things off slow, having Sheila stand and hold her shoulders back a bit in order to pull the material tight across her breasts. The result was amazing. Sheila's nipples were already hard so they were poking out nicely, the bumps around her areolas were noticeable. We could easily see her breasts through her blouse.

I took a bunch of photos with her from different angles.

Next, Bill asked Sheila if he could unbutton her blouse. She agreed. He unbuttoned her blouse down to just below the bottom of her breasts to show lots of cleavage. While doing so, I noticed he would brush his hands against Sheila's breasts.

As the photo sessions went on, Sheila seemed to relax more and more and looked like she was enjoying the attention. I know I was! I'm sure Bill was enjoying himself too.

By this time, Bill had posed Sheila in several different positions with lots of cleavage showing. We were at the point where we'd done all we could without fully exposing Sheila's breasts.

Bill asked if I was ok with him showing more, I nodded yes.

I asked Sheila if it was ok and she said we were in charge.

Bill slowly exposed one of Sheila's nipples. He gently moved the blouse to the side to show Sheila's nipple but every time he let go the blouse would slide back and re-cover her nipple.

Bill's solution to this (which I found very sexy) was for him to reach into Sheila's blouse, lift her breast up and move it out enough to let her nipple remain exposed.

I have to admit, watching another man touch Sheila's breast was a huge turn on for me and for Sheila as well. Her nipples were rock hard!

I'm almost positive I heard a little gasp when she felt his hand cupping her breast with a finger resting on her nipple. No doubt Bill was enjoying himself as well.

As I stated before, I knew Bill has always wanted to see her breasts. Now, not only was he seeing them, he was able to touch them under the guise of posing her. I asked Sheila if she was still ok, she smiled and said she was doing fine.

This went on for about an hour. Bill found ways to touch Sheila's breasts, he cupped them to move them, lifting them to re-adjust something here and there. Each time he touched a breast, he made sure to have his fingers on her hard nipples. He was enjoying the hell out of himself, I was content to capture it all in the photos. Sheila was most definitely enjoying the attention Bill was giving her breasts.

Finally, Bill decided Sheila's nipples would look better for the pictures if they were a little darker. He asked if she had some make-up he could use to darken them. Sheila said she did and went to get it.

Bill asked me if I was ok with what he had been doing? I admitted I was enjoying watching him touch Sheila's breasts and he should continue.

When Sheila walked back into the room, she had not closed her blouse. It was still loose and open fully with both of her breasts swaying as she walked back to us.

Wow, what a sight!! My shy conservative wife walking around in front of us with her bare breasts swaying and bouncing! It's an image I'm never going to forget.

Sheila gave Bill the make-up and he proceeded hold her breast in one hand while rubbing the make up around her areola with the little make-up pad. Bill didn't think it covered properly by using the little pad so he finished by smoothing it out with his finger. He took his time to be sure to cover every bit of both her areolas and nipples.

Once he finished playing with her nipples, I mean applying the make-up, we continued to pose Sheila for more pics.

Bill adjusted her breasts each time to make sure things were just right. I continued to click away catching it all, making sure to get photos while he was touching and adjusting her breasts.

After a while we had pretty much exhausted posing Sheila. There was no way I was going to suggest Sheila taking anything else off. I'm sure she wouldn't have and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that either.

Finally, I told Sheila that while I was taking all the pictures, I never really got any of Bill and her together other than a few shots with his hands touching her breasts while posing her.

I asked if she wanted me to take a few of the two of them together.

She quickly agreed! I got no objection from Bill either and didn't expect one. Now it my turn to pose them.

I asked Sheila if it was ok if Bill just played with her breasts and I would just move around taking pictures rather than trying to pose them a certain way. I thought some candid shots would look better.

Sheila agreed, Bill didn't have to be asked twice. I had them stand and Bill lifted Sheila's breasts, cupped them, squeezed them and played with and pulled her nipples.

I took some of shots at a distance with them setting on the sofa with Bill playing with her beasts. I moved closer to get details in the photos with him touching, pinching and pulling on Sheila's nipples. From the expression on her face, I could tell she was enjoying the attention.

After some sofa shots, I had Bill remain seated and had Sheila lean over towards him letting her breasts hang in front of him. Again, Bill played with Sheila's breasts causing them to sway erotically.

Before we decided to call it a night, I told Sheila I wanted to take a couple videos and asked if she was ok with it. She agreed and I told the both of them I would direct the action.

I took several different videos rather than just one long one.

I started with pretty much the same as when taking the still pics. I had them stand and sit, Bill playing with Sheila's breasts, playing with her nipples etc.

I told Bill to stand behind Sheila and bounce her breasts, sway them side to side and to jiggle them.

I had Bill to stand in front of Sheila and bounce and move her breasts around and to play with her nipples getting them hard.

I took a good long video of Bill jiggling them, lifting and dropping them so they bounced. I really enjoyed watching her breasts jiggle and sway with Bill's help.

I have always loved the way Sheila's breasts move when not wearing a bra! To see her topless in front of my friend and watching him play with them was an extremely erotic. I found I very much enjoyed her showing her breasts off and letting another man touch them!

For our final video, I asked Sheila to take her blouse off completely.

I got a bit closer to them and told Sheila to look directly into the camera. I had Bill get in front of her, cup both of her breasts in his hands, lift them up and slowly kiss her nipples. I followed that by telling Bill to suck on them.

With a big smile on both their faces, the video ended with my best friend holding and sucking my wife's breasts. I gave them a full minute so Sheila could enjoy the sensation and for Bill to suck on the breasts he'd been longing to see for years.

After Bill left, Sheila and I discussed what had happened. I wanted to make sure she was ok with it. She admitted she was apprehensive and nervous at first but as the evening progressed, she got more comfortable. She enjoyed being the center of attention and going topless for us.

She also admitted she enjoyed being touched by someone other than her husband and thought arranging something like that with a complete stranger could add to the fun.

I told her I enjoyed our evening and would like to doing it again. She agreed and said we should plan another time soon, possibly bringing in a stranger next time.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers