Car Repair

Story Info
Broke college girl pays a different way.
997 words
3.54
58k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buying a shitbox car for $500 was an unfortunate purchase for me, but in order to get to my college classes and my multiple jobs depending on the day, it was a much needed purchase. But the last thing I needed was a break up over a text "Ashley I'm done." So the last few weeks, I've felt broken and numb only made worse by my car needing major repairs in order to pass state inspection.

Sitting in the customer service area, dressed in a short blue ruffled skirt, worn sneakers and tight fitting black long-sleeve shirt that hugged my curves, going back and forth between my phone, or textbook, incredibly apprehensive about the possible price tag and not really wanting much conversation though the other customers meant well. The master mechanic working on my car was also the shop manager and kept splitting his time between the desk and my car only increasing my frustration.

Finally after sitting in the stuffy office for three hours, "Ashley, the car is ready. I'd like to cover a few things about what we fixed." Holding the door, I grabbed my bags and walked into the shop floor to my car. For an auto body shop it was nice a cool with an early fall breeze blowing through the doors. Listening passively to the mechanic about what they fixed, u finally tuned in when I heard the price tag, "It's going to be $1,300." He said bluntly.

My eyes wide, and jaw dropped, looking for his nameplate, "Well, Jason," I started to find my words, "The car was only $500 when I bought it, and I don't have that much money to pay for the repairs, between college, and being on my own." I trailed off, afraid he'd keep my car until I pay him, "Is there something we can work out? I mean the hours spent was also mixed in the office." I could feel his eye tracing my body and I put my bags in my car and walked up to him so I was only a few inches away from him. Gazing up at his eyes, watching his face contemplating his decision. Making his decision for him, I ran my hand over his groin down this thigh.

"Ok. We can do something." Taking my hand, and leading me to the other side of my car, sitting down on a bench, "You'll have to quiet."

"Same to you." I grinned. Dropping to a kneeling position, spreading my legs giving Jason a better view while I pulled at his work pants. Assisting me, lifting himself up, I pulled his pants down to his ankles and then his tight fitting boxers, where I could see a great outline of his shaft trailing down his right thigh. Pulling those down next, I watched his cock spring free and hang heavy between his legs, taking in the sight in front of me, long smooth, and large hanging balls. Sliding my hands up my legs hooking my thumbs over my pink thong, I pulled them down my legs, stepping out of them and holding them in front of Jason while I rubbed my pussy and started to stroke him. Getting him rock hard, I eased a finger into my wet hole and wrapped my lips over his head looking at him with puppy eyes slowly sinking mouth down over him. A soft groan broke his silence while I fucked my mouth over his shaft, bobbing up and down silently gagging and slurping over him as he ran his hands through my dark red hair into a loose ponytail.

Taking my fingers out of my pussy, my juices covering my fingers "Wanna see how wet you are making me." Sucking my fingers clean, I stood up and turned myself around, lifting my skirt and placed the tip of his soaked cock only inches from my tight, pink, wet pussy. Easing myself down his shaft, my eyes rolled into the back of my head, throwing my head back and covering my mouth to stifle my moan, I finally got to the base and worked myself into a rhythm. Rocking my hips back and forth, bouncing my small frame up and down his cock coating him in my creamy juices, trying to silently milk every drop of cum out of his balls. Soft moans broke my silence and I heard him groan, straining from cumming to soon and in immense pleasure from fucking my tight pussy.

"I'm gonna cum all over your dick sweetie!" I whispered through a soft whimpering moan while I let his hands grope and squeeze my sensitive nipples. He rolled his fingers over my nipples pulling them each with soft squeezing pressure increasing my groin pleasure and desire to cum.

"That's it, cum over my cock." He coaxed me whispering in my ear as he slammed himself harder into my cunt making me yelp in pleasure. The sound of skin on skin was fortunately muffled by the noises in the shop and we got louder. Holding me by the waist down against his lap he plowed his full length inside me while I furiously rubbed my clit desperate to cum.

"Ungh!" I couldn't contain my silence, cumming hard over his cock, my body spasming while he continued to fuck my pulsing pussy. "That's it! Fuck my needy pussy!" I begged for him to make me cum again over his cock starting to fuck him back, slamming myself into him desperate to cum again when he came. I felt his hands pull me back onto his lap, and thrusted one more time deep inside me, erupting ropes of cum deep inside my fertile pussy. Feeling him go partially limp inside me, I pushed myself off his lap, his cock coated in a mixture of our cum. "Thank you for the fix." I said, walking to my car. "I'm sure I'll be back." Driving away while he struggled to put his pants back on.