Car Repair Night

Story Info
Elderly couple enjoy bed together like the old days.
4.6k words
3.48
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Car Repair Night

Janet and Tom new it was going to be a complicated day. They had both been awoken by the alarm earlier than normal. The main complication was that they had to take their car for service to the car maker's nearest garage. It's in the, much larger, town close by. The car was just two years old and due for its second test and repairs; if any were needed. They were pretty sure none would be as they had done far fewer miles this year, the COVID-19 year.

They were off on time following only a few other cars on the road to the town. On getting to the garage it was a case of using the COVID-19 laws and rules, introduced by the garage, to have their car booked in. They then received the replacement car for the rest of the day. Once that had all been completed and they were both in the new car, showing only 876 miles whilst in use, Tom slowly got used to driving this new car. It was an automatic; nothing like their manual. Still after a few hundred yards practice and Tom was settled. He then drove on to their favourite supermarket, close by the garage.

In the supermarket it was much quieter than normal due to the Covid-19 rules. They quickly finished shopping. They paid up in one of the few paying slots and were back in the, now loaded, car within the hour. When home it was a case of unload the car. Read the newspaper. Have lunch with a longer than normal snooze in their seats following after lunch. Then they both kept resting until the phone call came from the garage. It let them know their own car's service was complete.

Then back in their replacement car and along the quiet road, again, to the garage. Luckily they remembered to replace the used fuel at the fuel station close to the garage. When they had gone through the garage entrance it was a case of following the same route as before to the service reception.

When back at the service reception a case of them listening to the lady saying

"Everything has been checked. There was nothing unexpected or problems with the service itself. It is ready to go when you are".

So they gave the replacement car's keys back to the lady. Then they paid up for the service straightaway and went back to their own, now serviced, car and got back in. Back in their car Tom was very settled driving straight away as he had been driving for the last two years in this manual car. He comfortably drove them back home.

Getting home Tom, after unlocking and lifting the garage door, put the car in the house attached garage whilst Janet cooked dinner. She had chosen something different to any of their normal foods. It had been bought in this morning's shopping as it looked, on the notice, as though it would have a different taste. Indeed the meal had had a much different taste to any other they normally ate. One they would think about next time at the supermarket. The meal went well with the rose wine they had with the main course. A nice Sicilian tart followed, as the desert course, to finish off dinner.

It set up a relaxing evening for them to listen to some music. Janet read a romantic book and Tom was trying to work out some more bits of how to use the iPad. It was completely new to Tom. One of their daughters had given them it for Christmas. The delight of being able to see their most distant family and talk using Facebook had got them remembering how they had enjoyed their life when visiting their grandchildren before Covid-19 happened. The big trouble was for Tom to work out how to do all the other things now available; a case of trying to learn a few more each day. Shame it meant he'd often forgotten come the next day.

At 11 o'clock, as normal, it was time for bed and the usual procedures followed. Front and back doors locked. Check the alarms are on. Tom taking his hearing aids off downstairs followed by a visit to the toilet; a quick wash in the washing bowl before going upstairs to the bedroom after rechecking everything downstairs.

Janet went upstairs once the alarms were closed the first time. She then used the toilet attached to the bedroom. She took a longer wash than Tom to make sure that her skin was completely free of cosmetics. Janet was, as always, into bed before Tom.

Both got into bed without any nightwear as they had, every night, once the children had all left home. As each was nearly 70 neither thought attractive clothing was needed. Nothing happened in bed these days after the goodnight kiss.

Tom followed into bed having put his clothing together, for the following morning, on the back of his seat. That way, next morning, he would slip out of bed and away from the room, holding his clothes, to go downstairs without waking Janet. As usual he slipped down into the bed on his back and laid waiting for his usual yawn.

After being there for a little while he hears Janet

"Aren't I going to get my goodnight kiss then Tom?"

Tom is very surprised. He is sure most nights he takes longer before turning on his side for the evening kiss.

"Or are you already asleep after such a difficult day?"

"No darling. I'm not asleep. I always need to have our last kiss of the day before turning over and then going to sleep. It is such a nice way to remember how we used to end the day in so many different ways."

How pleasurable it is for Tom to put his lips on Janet's lips and tonight, as a surprise, he also decides to lick them with his tongue. It is a longer kiss than usual. Tom can also feel Janet's tongue rubbing against his. Tom's memory starts to expand. He doesn't remember the last time their tongues had touched. The touching of the tongues isn't for anything like as long as it once was. Then their tongues would mix, often between their mouths, as well as being together for a long, long time. The memory started him thinking other thoughts. Shame there would be no response inside his body to those thoughts today.

At least his hands tonight are warm enough to put them on Janet's knees to warm them. He starts to gently rub them. Janet uses her arm to turn off the light. These days Janet normally turns away once the light is out to cuddle herself together with her back towards Tom. Then they will both go to sleep. Many years ago each night would have been different. Tonight Janet turns over to cuddle herself together as normal.

As Janet cuddles herself Tom remembers that earlier in the evening Janet had been in some difficulty with her back. She had to bend from side to side a few times and stretch her arms whilst reading her romantic book. Perhaps he should use his hands to see if he could help ease her back.

To find out if he can help Tom gently runs his fingers away from her knees up the back of Janet's leg. Feeling skin on skin like that was certainly helping Tom feel good. Reaching the bottom of Janet's spine Tom splits his fingers apart slightly and increases the pressure he is applying on her back. Then he is rubbing up Janet's back with his fingers just outside the spine.

Tom is enjoying rubbing Janet's back with his fingers. He gets to the muscles by her shoulder bones. They feel very tight and in need of a good massaging. With only one hand in use he was imagining running out of pressure quite quickly. Then Janet turns herself so she is lying face down. How easy it has become to use both his hands on her back. Indeed just as he starts using them both he remembers the skin oil motion on his bedside table. Quickly he spreads oil on both hands and continues the massage. Tom feels the hard tensions in the muscles on each side of Janet's back and concentrates on both of them. He only occasionally extends his arms to Janet's shoulders or links his fingers together. To make sure he can work for as long as possible Tom starts to squat on his knees rather than lying down. This means the duvet falls backwards, off him, and away from Janet's body. In the delicate bedroom light, from the window, he can see Janet's cheeks, on her bottom, far more than he had for a long time.

Eventually with all his fingers working well together and the oil being absorbed the muscles are made looser over all of Janet's back.

'What next?' Tom wonders just as he was at the bottom of Janet's back.

'Keep taking your hands around the rest of Janet's back, idiot' appears in his mind.               So he does. After adding extra oil to his hands he slips his fingers from Janet's shoulders then down her back. Slowly he slips the tips of his fingers between her tight firm cheeks above her legs. He slides over them through to the top of both legs.

Once down on the top of her legs, past her cheeks, it is a case of pushing up and down Janet's legs a few times. He moves each of his hands slowly down to the bottom of each leg and back up to the top of the leg. There he touches the slit between them.

Now Tom is a little excited. Having done this several times he asks Janet

"Dear, I have massaged your back and legs as much as I can. Would you like your front doing as well?"

Janet doesn't say anything. She simply turns over with a little smile.

Tom is thrilled to see the smile. More oil on his hands follows with Tom thinking

'how best to massage Janet's front. No Idea' his thought. He is remembering that his usual conclusion, before, was to use gentle hands and fingers, well oiled, across Janet's shoulders.

So with that Tom gently rubs his hands across Janet's shoulders then slides down each side to her waist. This is the ideal time to meet hands together by rubbing over her waist; so he does. Then he uses circular motion with both hands carefully moving upward until they go round each breast and then inwards. He stops with each hand on their own, soft, nipple. Fingers gently nip themselves together on each nipple. Both are getting harder to the feel; another thing Tom remembered enjoying many years ago. Nothing is happening in his dick today though. The trouble of old age showing? At least Janet's nipples are now really hardened with the gentle pressure.

Tom next rotates his hands over Janet's breasts and down the front of her body. His fingers caress Janet's bottom hair passing over her them before he is flowing over her lips then, again, going down both legs to Janet's feet. Once he reaches them there is a reversal of direction and Tom rubs back up her legs 'til clear of the knees.

Stop time. He adds more oil to his hands. As he applies the oil it is also think time.

'Why bother thinking what to do next' Tom's thinks. 'It is like other times many years ago. My hands will work naturally.'

Sure enough as he slides each hand up Janet's legs with fingers between them it is a repeat of many previous massages. Both hands go up to Janet's lips, on the slit, at the top of Janet's legs. The speed of his hands travel is easy and slow. Janet had eased her legs apart a little so Tom does not need to increase the pressure on her legs.

Reaching the slit the fingers needn't have had any extra oil on them. The lips round the slit are already slightly swollen and wet. Using his fingers, very delicately again, Tom pushes them into her lips trying to find the little swelling he remembers being on Janet's body. Sure enough, enjoying his fingers searching inside her lips, Tom feels the swelling. He starts to gently rub his fingers around it. As he rubs for longer the swelling is gradually getting bigger and bigger.

Now it is the time to separate his hands. One he leaves continuing to harden the swelling. The other he moves away from the swelling to a tight hole leading inside Janet's body. Once there one finger is put on its own and rubbed, against the hole, into Janet's pussy. It is also already damp and Tom easily pushes the one finger in the pussy. He gently rotates it against the side of her pussy when he is pushing. Tom pushes the finger down until it is stopped by his other fingers at the entrance. He pushes the finger up and down several times whilst using his other hand on the swelling. Feeling the hole loosen, through his fingers, he keeps his finger going up and down.

Tom adds more fingers to the pussy, from time to time, until all four are combined in the pussy. With all four fingers in the pussy Tom is gently rubbing all sides of the pussy with all four fingers. Tom hears Janet is breathing heavier. He is rubbing the inside of the pussy close to the first bit inside.

He hears Janet talking quietly to him.

"Darling, I'm really enjoying your attention to my body and pussy. Any chance you could put your tongue inside the pussy and suck as well as using your fingers in it?"

"Of course dear. If that's what you want. When I start can you let me know what way you like the most. Let me know if you want things to change as I suck and slip my tongue in your pussy. It's such a long time since I sucked your pussy I'm almost sure I'll do it wrong".

As he starts adjusting it's another quick think time for Tom.

'Easiest approach' thinks Tom 'is to keep knelt where I am. Then I'll simply bend over before putting my mouth at the end of the pussy. Once we're linked together I'll put my lips tightly against Janet's lips. Then I'll put my tongue into the pussy whenever I fancy and decide when I suck and lick wherever it is what Janet is enjoying the most. I'm sure that I will be enjoying things as much as Janet.

Starting to bend over Tom notices his dick was still very small and soft. So as he bent over it was a case of a quick ask to Janet

"I see my dick is soft and tiny. Looking quickly there's nothing there. Could you use your fingers to see if you can get it to be seen?"

Janet giggled back "I've never managed miracles before but I can always try and hope".

Tom rethought and decided to lie down rather than kneeling. Lying down, he starts sucking her pussy. He glances backward and sees Janet's hand raising up a leg with fingers extended trying to find his dick. 'Here's hoping' he thinks.

Then Tom pushes his tongue as far down as he can into the pussy. Once in it is a case of moving his tongue side to side and up and down.

Meanwhile Janet is thinking about trying a 69 position to start sucking Tom's dick as well as using her fingers to rub his dick. 'No point' thought Janet 'Tom's dick IS tiny. Not sure if there's anything I can do to make it bigger. I'll think back to remember what I used to do. One thing I do remember is it might be worth holding his balls and squeezing them with my fingers.'

So Janet cups Tom's balls with one hand. Sure enough as she squeezes gently the dick is slowly starting to enlarge. Then Janet starts to work on his dick with her fingers, on her other hand, held together. She slips them up and down. With the pressure she is using it starts to harden and is definitely getting larger. Indeed it soon feels a lot harder. Janet connects to her own thoughts again. 'That will now feel great rubbing it against one of my nipples.'

Its easy for her to move close enough to Tom's dick and she rubs it against a nipple. She twiddles his dick on her nipple. It helps enlarging and hardening the dick more. As she rubs his dick on her nipple she can see thick fluid sliding from his dick head onto her nipple. Seeing and feeling the happening on her breasts is also making her feel still more excited. Combined with Tom sucking her pussy and rubbing her clit with his fingers Janet knows she is close to getting to an orgasm.

For Tom, every now and then, he has sucked the pussy as hard as possible. Then he needs a little break. This he does by using his tongue around the swelling of her clit just above the pussy whilst still rubbing it with his fingers. That was a combination that rested Tom's efforts and which excited him more than anything else he had done today. Indeed, combined with Janet's hand work and nipple work, his cock is feeling much bigger and harder to him and is slipping on wet, sliding skin.

In fact Tom sees Janet is really enjoying rubbing his dick with her nipple while rubbing it up and down with her fingers. She is proving that she is very much a miracle worker.

After a few minutes using his tongue in the different ways Janet says more and more "That's really nice. Can you suck a little harder? Your tongue needs to be firmer."

Or "Deeper. That's brilliant".

Janet is swaying her hips up and down away from the bed. She starts to rub some of her fingers on her swelling. That is as Tom is finding the sucking difficult. He concentrates more on using his fingers in Janet's pussy. This he is doing back with his body upright. He uses his other hand shaking one of Janet's breasts whilst one of Janet's hands keeps rubbing the end of his cock onto her nipple.

Suddenly, just as Tom gets his finger at a certain level in Janet's pussy, she says

"That's absolutely fabulous. Can you do it quicker and firmer just there."

Tom speeds up gradually with his fingers in the pussy. He also starts speeding up his fingers on her nipple and breast. Simultaneously Janet was rubbing Tom's cock faster and harder on her other nipple.

Then Janet is saying time after time "I'm coming". "I'm coming". "I'm coming". Until finally a shriek of "Yes, yes, YES."

Janet is now slowing down her shifting on the bed. Her hands become still. Tom's dick is leaking gentle thick fluid on her body and steadily reducing in size and it is softening. Indeed it is shrinking.

Tom didn't remember anything happening to it before it had shrunk. He had been enjoying Janet's orgasm with her but his dick now has no exciting feelings. It is a case of him laying down on the bed again and thinking through the wonderful touches for both of them that they had felt together.

After a few minutes Tom is thinking about sleep. He feels Janet's hand starting to hold his dick again.

"I said I'm not a miracle worker!" she says "It's small still".

"Yes, but you proved you were before" says Tom. "That was the best love we have ever had. It was an absolute delight".

"But look. I didn't manage to get you as hard a dick as you asked. My hand couldn't do its job."

Janet then giggles again and continues "At your age is it a case of having to go to sleep now?"

"Don't be silly. After that love making it will be a case of thinking things through again and again before going to sleep" Tom comments.

"Oh good. I think I have an idea to work out what's needed to be done with your dick" says Janet as she starts to bend over the bed. She holds Tom's dick in her hands and starts to rub them together. Nothing seems to happen. Janet sighs.

Then she giggles again but louder than before. Suddenly she says

"After the best orgasm I can remember it's time to try something special for you, my darling, something we've never done before".

Leaning forward she takes her mouth to where her hands are and gently wraps her mouth round Tom's, tiny again, dick. Then she pushes his skin back until she feels the head of the dick. She licks it with her tongue before settling her lips firmly round it. She is now using a gentle suction around his dick adding action to it with rubbing of her fingers. Very quickly Tom's dick is expanding and hardening again.

Tom is very surprised at the feeling inside his dick as Janet starts this new technique. Clearly he couldn't have had orgasm at the same time as Janet. He settles back enjoying the combination of the different pleasures, being given to him, thanks to his wife's starting of these different and new choices.

After a few minutes Tom gets involved as well. He puts his fingers from one hand back in Janet's pussy whilst using his other hand on her breasts. It is definitely a case now of starting to get close to his own orgasm with Janet's help. To get there he thrusts his cock more and more into Janet's mouth.

Suddenly Janet stops sucking Tom's dick. Pulling her head away from his dick she very quickly says

"Darling. I'm coming again. Could you put your dick inside me and push it in as quickly as possible."

12