All Comments on 'Car Repair Night'

by Leedsloiner1812walk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My bride and I have been together 54 years and have always held onto a promise made early on. Always kiss me goodnight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You had a great story about a mature couple having fun then that last paragraph fucked it all up. From a 5 star rating down to a one. Why would the wife want to cuck her husband? And why ask her friends?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it but you had to throw the bullshit cheating in at the end. They're 70 for crimminy sake. Many decades of marital bliss, all tarnished by that crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poorly written, although not the worst I've seen in a story, much less a first one. The story itself is nothing to write home about either. He's lamenting the loss of intimacy in their relationship, which wakes her up enough to rekindle it a bit only for her next thought to be, I can get this from somebody younger and he can go back to missing what I used to give him when I was a loving wife. Sorry, but that sucks. Had you stopped at the point she's thinking about how to improve things between them, it would have been a decent story in need of major editing. Instead, you walked off the cliff.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Couldn’t let it be a story without the bitch thinking about cheating.

katibkatibabout 1 year ago

Interesting—mostly for an unusual use of commas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was a little bored at first but decided to read on I can relate to this story being of the same age but I don’t have a partner that is interested in me or doing anything like they did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This WAS on the way to being a 5☆ vignette of a loving couple in their golden years. Then that last paragraph blew it! I don't understand why writers on this website feel the need to profane everything to do with marriage. This story was a very small glimpse into what married life could be. Then BAM! All the crap, vomit, and bodily fluids that happen in the voluminous pulp novel Loving Wives stories lands in one inferred paragraph. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him." "It's only sex." "I don't love them, only you." "If you loved me you would give me this one thing!" "It didn't mean anything."

BOOM! 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Janet, don't get any other ideas just to appease the adulterers here. Tom is a lucky man and I am jealous of him. Nowadays I get nothing, nada, zero from my loving wife. Fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous