Car Repair Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom immediately says "Of course dear. Just a question of which way do you want us to be together."

Janet rolls over to the other side of the bed and spreads her lags very wide and asks               "Can you guess?"

Tom guesses immediately and without asking he gets to the other side of the bed. He puts his body between the legs. To reduce his weight he pushes himself up with his arms.               Then it is a case of only using one arm whilst he uses his other hand to gently rub the end of his dick against Janet's pussy. Slowly he pushes it in a short distance. Then using both arms under his body again he starts his body undulating. Slowly in and out. He couldn't keep that slow pace for long. Now inside Janet he needs more than ever to push himself into Janet's pussy to as great a depth as he can. To get deeper he starts speeding up. He quickly asks Janet after he finishes one thrust

"Is that hard enough or didn't you manage to make it a miracle again?"

"I have made it just right to rub my pussy to perfection," the whispered answer.

"Deep enough?"

"I'd rather it is being pushed further"

"In that case I'll take it out and perhaps try again".

"I'd rather that you kept it right at the top of my pussy and wiggle the hard, fat bit about. It will rub the edge of my pussy to help excite me even more. It always turns me on more when you do that".

"Let's see what I can do" says Tom as he moves his back away. Near the top of her pussy he uses one hand to hold his dick and rotate it around.

He hears Janet gasp "It is working. More wiggles please"

Before long Janet stopped gasping and shouted

"That's got me very close to the end. Can you push up and down gently at first then quicker and deeper. Oh that's good" as Tom thrusts his dick up and down in her pussy again. Then it is a case of trying to keep to Janet's requests.

That frees a hand from his dick. He puts his fingers on one of her nipples with the rest of his hand rubbing against her breast under the nipple. At the same time Janet uses one of her hands and pushes her other breast to his fingers so that both pert nipples are in contact with his hand. The wonderful combination of both nipples and the thrust of his cock into Janet's pussy suddenly inspire his own desire to increase the thrust.

He knows he is soon to reach his own orgasm.

He asks Janet "Can you rub your nipple on my hand harder".

He is thrusting his dick more often and deeper into Janet's pussy at the same time. Suddenly it is a case of him saying "Yes, yes, yes the throb in my dick is huge".

It gets louder and louder until a loud "WOW".

Simultaneously Janet feels those deep, quickening thrusts in her pussy combine with Tom. Hands stroking her nipples and vibrating her breasts together start a deep vibration in her body. Tom's words perfectly link to her own body stimulation. Tom gets to the "WOW" and Janet says loudly "Me too. Even better than before".

She can feel Tom's sperm starting to ease out of her pussy. Then it slips out of her slit even as Tom's dick softens.

As Tom's dick softens Tom puts his lips round one of Janet's nipples. He sucks it delicately whilst using his tongue to rub it for a little while. Then he puts his mouth round the other nipple and again does the same thing with his tongue on this nipple. Finally he puts his lips with Janet's lips and gives a long soft kiss on them.

"Sweetheart, thank you for showing me how much you love me. I hope I managed the same for you and you feel the same. I had completely forgotten how we were able to show our love for each other so long ago".

Tom moves to his side of the bed. He lays down fully on the bed. "Night night" he says and is quickly asleep.

Janet gradually settles back into her normal body snuggle. It takes her a lot longer than she expects. It was Tom caressing each nipple and breast followed by those gentle kisses that she is remembering most. His comments on their love together started her remembering those many other, fortunate, nights when they were never back to their normal bodies until they had been apart from each other for some time.

After Tom's "Night night" her body is getting excited again, on her memories. She whispers over

"Dear. Are there any other things you think we could try to remind us of our happy, loving nights all those years ago?"

But Tom is already really hard asleep. 'A reflection of his dick earlier? No chance of any thoughts from Tom then' thinks Janet.

Whilst thinking on how can I make a miracle happen for Tom again, the next time, then Janet starts to remember back to the thoughts and actions in her romantic book. It had been this evening's romance book that led to the miracle of using her mouth and tongue around Tommy's dick for the first time. She will read other books by the same author and see what else to try. Perhaps she should also ask her friends, the next time she meets them, how others manage to get their own exciting body stimulating nights at their age.

'Does it have to be husband' she wonders as she finally fell asleep ending with the thought 'but he did make it a fabulous car repair night. No one would be better! Or could they and would their dicks be bigger and harder?' That could simply be someone much younger.

12