Car Repair Shop Adventure 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMmmmmm... Ohhhh... YES," she breathes. The excitement of the moment is starting to get to her, and she can feel herself starting to build to yet another orgasm.

Howie motions for Steve to come over, and he makes his way towards them.

"Go to the front," Howie says. "Have her suck your dick."

With all that's going on inside her Brooke didn't hear what Howie said. Steve walks in front of her and begins to take out his dick.

Brooke opens her eyes and is taken back, not expecting someone right in front of her, and not with a large cock in front of her face.

Steve runs his hands through her hair and then guides his dick to her mouth.

"NO!" Brooke says looking over at Howie. "Please," she says.

"Suck it Brooke," Howie says.

Steve runs the head of his cock across her lips. After a moment Brooke opens her mouth and takes his cock into her mouth.

"There, that's a good girl," Howie says.

Steve runs his hands though her hair as she slides back and forth over his shaft with her mouth.

Brooke's head is spinning. She never dreamed she would ever do anything like this in her life. She's got Andre's massive dick in her pussy and he's massaging her bare tits with his hands. She's got Billy's large cock sliding back and forth, stretching her ass. And she's got Steve's hard cock surging back and forth in her mouth. "It's like I'm a fucking porn star right now," she thinks to herself.

Brooke pulls her head back in order to get some air. She's breathing heavy and she's out of breath.

"Oh... YEAH," Brooke says as she rocking back and forth, getting pounded in her cunt and ass with both dicks at once.

"OOOHHH...," she whines. "YEAH...MMMMMMM... Fuck Me!" she cries as she takes it. She can feel she's on the edge.

Andre moves his hands down and grabs her ass, steadying her so he can fuck her faster. He picks up the pace. Billy does the same thing, grabbing her tighter around her waist and slamming into her ass harder.

"OOOOOOOhhhhh...AAHHHHH!" Brooke says. It's getting to be too much, and it's about to send her over the edge.

She tilts her head back and her mouth opens wide.

"Yeah, take it Bitch," Billy says behind her while fucking her in the ass.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH... Fuck... Me...!" Brooke cries.

Andre looks up and watches her. Steve is watching her. All the men watch her.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH...YEAAAHHHHH!!" Brooke screams. "I'M... GONNA CUM!!" says cries.

She cums. Her mind and body are rocked with her orgasm.

It's too much for Andre, seeing her, and feeling her, cum on top of him. His cock balloons and he cums, too. He holds onto her ass tightly as his cock throbs inside her pussy.

"Awwww... Fuck!," Billy says as he presses his cock deep into Brooke's ass and he starts to cum.

Brooke is still reeling in her orgasm. She can feel both cock's pulsating inside her, filling her with cum.

Steve is now stroking his cock and is right on the edge after watching Brooke have an orgasm right in front of him. He wants her to take his dick before he shoots in the air.

"Here, quick," Steve says and grabs Brooke's head with one hand, guiding his cock into her mouth with his other hand.

Brooke feels her orgasm begin to fade as Steve's rock hard dick is now thrusting deep into her mouth. She squirms and almost gags on it. She frowns and looks up at him, feeling invaded by his dick. "What the hell," she thinks to herself.

Steve's cock swells and he grabs her head with both hands so she can't move.

"Mmmmmm," he groans.

He cums, his dick throbs and pulsates deep in Brooke's mouth. Brooke feels cum shooting into the back of her throat. She quivers and closes her eyes, just trying not to choke on the cum that's running down her throat. She feels violated. She feels taken advantage of. She feels used. She feels dirty. But there's a part of her that likes it.

Steve finishes and pulls back, his spent cock slides out of her mouth.

Brooke is worn out. She can feel a little cum that's left in her mouth, so she moves it around with her tongue and swallows it.

"Wow, now that was hot, Brooke," Howie says.

Brooke doesn't look over at him. She just wants this to be over.

Billy pulls out and gets up.

Brooke rolls off of Andre and lays down exhausted on the rug beside him. Andre gets up and walks over to the rest of the guys.

As she lays there on her side she can feel cum leaking out of her pussy and ass. Howie can see it, too.

"Here Brooke," Howie says throwing a new rag to her. "Wipe yourself up so you can get ready for the next round."

Brooke tries to push herself up and get her bearings. She looks at the rag beside her, then picks it up and begins to wipe her pussy and ass with it.

"I need to go now," Brooke says while looking down as she wipes herself off. She coughs on Steve's cum in her throat. She tries to clear her throat and she swallows hard, trying to get down any remaining cum.

"You don't have much more to do," Howie says. "Just look at this as your last fling before you get married, Brooke. Before you tie the knot with Johnny. We're like your fucking bachelorette party," he says and laughs. All the guys chime in and laugh.

"Ha ha, Fuck ya," Billy says.

Brooke laughs a little and smiles. "Ha ha, ...very funny," she says. She finishes wiping herself up and pushes her skirt down a bit so the men can't see her pussy.

"Actually I need to go to the bathroom," Brooke says. "And I need water. I'm feeling really dehydrated after all the cumming I've done," she says.

"Oh," Howie says. "Alright. There's a bathroom out in the shop. You can go out there and come back and we'll get you some water. Come back for more," he says with a laugh. The other men chuckle in agreement.

Brooke gets up and tries to steady herself on her high heels. She looks down and pulls her bra back down over her breasts, and then quickly buttons up three buttons on her blouse. She walks towards the door and the men move out of her way, each one checking her out as she makes her way through to the door. She can feel their eyes on her and it's making her uncomfortable.

"It's to the left," Howie says to her.

"Okay," Brooke replies and she opens the door and goes out into the shop. She starts walking along the back of the shop and sees the restroom up ahead.

Two older men are sweeping around a car and take a second glance when they see her.

"Why hello there," one of them says.

"Hi," Brooke says, feeling uneasy now. She doesn't have her shirt tucked in and it's only half buttoned. "Oh no, I probably like like a slut," she thinks to herself.

She walks forward and finds the door but it doesn't look like a restroom. Her heart begins to pound. She looks around.

"Um... Can you tell me where the restrooms are?" Brooke asks the old man.

"Sure, honey," he replies. "Just keep going and it's on your left," he says.

"Okay, thank you," Brooke replies.

She walks on towards the restrooms and both men lean forward to check her out.

Brooke goes in the restroom and locks the door. She's appalled by how dirty it is. It looks like it hasn't been cleaned in a while. She's just not used to this with her upbringing and her lifestyle. She grabs some toilet paper and puts it on the seat. Next she turns around, hikes up her skirt and sits down.

As she goes to the bathroom she has time to think for a moment. She can't believe all that's happened and she thinks about calling one of her friends to come pick her up, so she can get out of there. But next she realizes this won't help. Howie would just get mad and he would tell John everything, and her marriage hopes would be ruined. She then wonders what else Howie has in mind for her.

Brooke grabs a lot of toilet paper and wipes herself off. She still getting cum that's leaking out of her, so she grabs some more paper. And when she wipes her ass it feels sore, so she needs to be gentle. "I don't want to get fucked in the ass anymore," she thinks to herself.

Once she's done she stands up and flushes, and then she notices her garter strap on her left leg came off in the back. She raises her leg up and puts her foot on the toilet seat to fix it. She finds the strap and takes a moment to reconnect it to her stocking.

After this she tries to freshen up a bit in the mirror. She runs her fingers through her hair and looks into the mirror to see if she has any cum on her face. Next she buttons up her blouse. She doesn't bother trying to connect her bra in the back, as she thinks the men will want to have access to her tits again. She tucks in her skirt, and then she adjusts her skirt in the mirror.

"I've got to walk back there with those men out there, and I don't have any panties on," Brooke thinks to herself. She can't do anything about it now, so she gets ready to go.

She walks back through the shop and the older men look over and smile at her. She smiles back and quickly tries to walk to the storage room door.

Both men have a hard time not watching her as she gets to the door.

Brooke opens the door and walks back into the crowded room and shuts the door.

"Welcome back, Brooke," Howie says.

"Thanks," Brooke says quietly as she makes her way in between the men, back to the rug in the middle of the room. As she turns around she sees all the men watching her and it makes her feel embarrassed.

"Here's some water for you," Howie says, handing her a bottled water.

"Thanks," Brooke says. She starts drinking it down, and it helps get the taste of cum out of her mouth.

"Hey, we need to get Frank and George in on this," Howie says. "Steve and Carlos..."

"Yeah," Steve replies.

"Go out to the shop and tell Frank and George to come in here. And then you guys need to stay out there and man the garage," Howie says.

"But we'd rather be in here," Steve says.

"Nah, don't worry, we'll record it for you," Howie says.

Brooke is wondering what's going on. "So now those old men are coming in here, and they will join in?" she thinks to herself. Brooke drinks some more water and cringes at the thought of having to have sex with either of them.

Steve and Carlos make their way out.

"Um... What do you mean they are going to 'join in'?" Brooke asks Howie.

"Oh, well they're going to come join your party. You're bachelorette party, sweetie," Howie says to her.

"Okay... great," Brooke says sarcastically.

Brooke feels uneasy now. They both must be in their sixties. "Certainly he doesn't expect me to have sex with them," she thinks to herself.

After a moment the door opens and the old men walk in.

"What... wha... What are you guys all doing in here?" Frank asks with a puzzled look on his face.

"Hey Guys," Howie says. "We're having a little bachelorette party for Brooke here. And we wanted you guys to come be a part of it."

"Oh," Frank says. "Well that sounds good."

"Yeah, go ahead and move up here so you can get a good view," Howie says to them.

The men move over to let Frank and George through. Brooke steps back as the two men walk by her and on over to the side. She drinks some more water and then she notices she's nearly finished the entire bottle. She hands it back to Howie.

"Okay, so let's get back to it," Howie says.

Brooke is nervous, not knowing what to expect now.

"Rick, Brad, and Max, get on up here," Howie says.

They all hand their cell phones to some else to record for them and then make there way up through the crowd. Brooke looks over at them and then back at Howie.

"Okay, let's keep doing the same positioning we just had. I liked that one," Howie says. "Rick, why don't you lie down. Max, you can be behind and Brad you can stand," he says.

Frank looks over at George and can see he also has a puzzled look on his face. Both men are not sure about what's going to happen.

"Seriously," Brooke says. "We just did this, and I think I've done enough already," she pleads. "Just let me go."

"Not until we're all done," Howie says. "You need to enjoy your party, babe."

Rick lays down on the rug and gets comfortable.

Brooke sees him and knows she doesn't have a choice. But she also realizes, as she keeps going, that it's getting easier to give in each time. She glances over at the two old men and notices they don't have a clue what's about to happen here. She takes in a breath and decides to go ahead and get started.

Brooke leans down beside Rick and begins to unbutton his pants.

"What... the hell?" George says in shock.

Brooke smiles a bit knowing the old men are in for a huge surprise. She unzips his pants and reaches in to pull out his cock.

"What... Wh... um... what in the world is going on in here?" Franks asks Howie.

"Oh, you'll see...," Howie says.

Brad and Max both start to undo their pants and get their cocks out.

Brooke strokes Ricks dick with her hand and looks up at the old men who are watching her every move. A part of her likes how shocked they are by what's happening and it's turning her on. And she likes seeing this as her own "bachelorette party" now. It's just her little fling before she gets married. It helps ease her mind right now, softening any guilt and shame that goes with all that she's doing.

Brooke moves her hair over to side so the old men can get a great view, and then takes Rick's cock into her mouth. She goes up and down his shaft, closing her eyes. His dick is gradually getting harder in her mouth as she sucks him. She's impressed that Rick is getting hard again so quickly. She knows it wasn't that long ago that she was swallowing his cum.

Rick groans with pleasure and puts his hand on the back of her head.

Brooke glances up at the two old men with Rick's dick in her mouth. She sees them watching her with shocked looks on their faces, their mouths open. For some reason this is really turning her on. And she can see they both have large bulges in the front of their pants, too, and she likes seeing that, almost as a sign of approval. She goes over Rick's dick some more and she can feel it in her mouth that he's getting really hard again.

"Okay, Brooke," Howie says. "Now go ahead and move up, and get into position."

Brooke pulls up and lifts up her skirt, then swings her stocking-clad leg over Rick to straddle him. She looks over and sees the old men are watching her every move. It's like their speechless.

Rick starts unbuttoning the front of her blouse as Brooke hikes up her skirt, raising it high up on her waist. At this point Max has his pants off and is kneeling down right behind her.

Brooke reaches down and finds Rick's cock between her legs and guides it to her wet slit. She looks over at the old men as she feels his cock enter her pussy. She closes her eyes and pushes down, sliding down over Rick's hard shaft.

"OOHHHHhh..." Brooke sighs. "That feels good," she says and glances over at the old men who are still in shock.

"I...I can't... believe this," George says while taking it all in. The workers all have their cell phones out and are recording it.

Max grabs onto Brooke and then guides his hard dick to her ass. She can feel the head of his dick about to penetrate her.

"MMMMMM... please... go easy on me," Brooke says glancing back at him.

"Sure, Brooke," Max says and gently pushes forward, his dick sliding into her ass.

"AHHHH," Brooke says feeling some pain. "Please... be gentle," she begs while tensing up.

Max holds Brooke around her waist and slowly pushes forward, his long dick sliding slowly into her ass.

"Holy shit," Frank says, not believing what he's seeing.

Rick by now has Brooke's blouse undone and starts to fondle her breasts under her bra. And Brad is moving up closer to Brooke now with is hard cock in his hand, guiding it to her mouth.

Brooke sees Brad's cock and opens her mouth for him. He moves in closer and slides his cock into her mouth as she closes her eyes. She starts to suck on his cock.

"This... is unreal," George says in amazement. Brooke glances over at George with Brad's cock deep in her mouth and gives him a wink.

Max adjusts himself and pushes forward more, sliding in further, and his cock is now almost all the way up inside her ass.

"AAAHHHHHH," Brooke cries in reaction to Max forcing his dick further up her ass. She goes back to Brad's dick and they all start to move.

With all three dicks moving inside her, Brooke is getting more turned on again, especially with the old men watching her in complete shock. She pushes back against both dicks, helping them fuck her. "Oh, this is getting me so turned on," she thinks to herself as she's getting fucked, and thoroughly sucking cock at the same time.

"MMMMmmmmmm," Brooke moans around Brad's dick. They're fucking her harder now, starting to pound into her, and it's really turning her on. She feels some pain in her ass, but even that's a turn on for her now. She feels so wanton, so lustful right now. She wants to put on a show for the old men who are at her 'party'.

Brooke raises her head up for air. "OHHHHH... Fuck Yeah," she says. She has her eyes closed and is focused on humping the two cocks that are inside her. She glances over at the old men while breathing hard. "OOOOOOOHHHH... yeah...FUCK me!" she cries.

"Holy Shit," Franks says, still in utter shock.

Brooke looks up at Brad and then looks back down at his dick. She opens her mouth and sucks on his cock some more.

"MMMMMM..." Brooke sighs while sucking his dick.

"Oh yeah," Max says as he's fucking her ass. They keep going, gradually going faster.

Brooke pulls back and then looks down at Rick. "MMMMMMM...YEAH," she says. "OOOOOhhh... Fuck Me... Please," she begs. She closes her eyes and rocks back and forth from the constant fucking. "OOOOOOhhhh... YES!" she says.

"OOOOOOOOOhhhhh... Give it to me!" she says to Rick.

Rick grabs her ass and tries to fuck her even harder. With Max moving faster as well, this is really driving Brooke wild.

"OOOOhhhh... Yeah...Oh...Yeah," Brooke says while breathing hard. She's pushing back against them, matching their strokes. "Ohhh... yes...Ohhh... Don't Stop... Yeah... OHHHHH... DON'T STOP!" she cries, getting really close to an orgasm yet again.

The old men just can't believe what they're seeing and hearing.

Brooke takes in a deep breath. "OHHHHH... Fuck Yeah!!" she yells, throwing her head back. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH... YEAHHHHHHH!!" she screams and cums. Her body shakes and throbs. She leans forward, grabbing tightly onto Rick as waves of her orgasm run through her. She puts her head down close to his as her body quivers and shakes with her orgasm. "OOHHHHHHhh...Fuck!" she screams.

Max can't hold out any longer, his cock erupts inside her ass, shooting cum inside her. "Ahhhhh..." he says as we cums.

Rick is really close, too. He runs his hands over Brooke, then down to her waist and holds her tight. "Oh, Fuck yeah," he says and he cums, his cock throbbing inside her pussy, filling her with his cum.

As her orgasm fades away Brooke tries to look over at the old men. She can see they're still intent on watching her every move. Then she feels Brad's hands pull her hair and his dick on her lips. She opens her mouth and he slides his hard dick in between her lips.

"Oh Shit," Brad says as he holds onto her head, quickly thrusting back and forth. Brooke knows he's probably going to cum very quickly, she is amazed at how hard he is.

"MMMMMM," Brad says. Brooke feels his cock lurch and grow in her mouth. She braces herself, knowing he's about to cum. She breathes through her nose.

"MMMMMMMMMMM," Brad groans as he cums, his dick spewing hot cum into Brooke's mouth and down her throat. She whines a bit, trying not to choke. He keeps cumming, his dick throbbing in her mouth. Brooke keeps her eyes closed and stays still, letting it drain down her throat.

Once his cumming stops, Brad pulls back and his dick slides out of Brooke's mouth. A little string of cum is connected from the head of his cock to her mouth. Brooke leans forward and takes the head of his cock in her mouth once again and sucks on it to get the cum off it. He pulls back and this time there isn't any cum left on his dick.

1...345678