Car Repair Shop Adventure 2.0

Story Info
Brooke goes to a car repair shop and gets fully serviced.
26.4k words
4.68
31.4k
32

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot37sl
hot37sl
115 Followers

Brooke goes to a car repair shop and gets fully serviced.

Version 2 of the story. Everyone is over 18.

Brooke is 26 years old and is a marketing assistant. Unfortunately, she's gotten herself into a stressful situation. Trista, her roommate, was sick a month ago but didn't tell Brooke that she was staying home that day. Brooke's fiance, John, has been taking quite a few long business trips out of town in the last few months. During this time Brooke had been working on a project with one of the executives in the company she works for. She had him over to her apartment to help get some of work done there and one thing led to another, and they ended up having sex. Trista was in her bedroom with the door shut, but she peeked out and saw everything.

Since this time Brooke and Trista have not been getting a long, and now Trista is ready to move out. Trista, out of spite, has gone and told Howie all about what happened. Howie is 53 years old and owns a car repair shop, and his son Chad dated Brooke back in High School. This didn't end well, however. Brooke was on the cheer-leading squad and she dumped Chad when her family moved to the wealthier side of town and she started attending private school. This broke Chad's heart. Howie and Brooke had a few arguments back then over it and he didn't like how she treated his son. This was about 10 years ago, and things have been pushed under the rug. But still Howie would love to get back at Brooke somehow for what she did back then, and what Trista just told him gives him all the ammo he needs.

Trista tells Brooke that Howie has heard all about what she's done, and he's prepared to tell her fiance John when he gets back in town. As a result of this Brooke is nervous now and is feeling desperate. She cannot let this happen. Brooke knows this could very well ruin her engagement. They're planning on getting married in five months and he's going to take over his father's company out in Los Angeles. They have plans on moving there soon after they get married, and Brooke does not want her plans for a luxurious "LA" lifestyle with John to get ruined. So Trista tells Brooke to call the repair shop that Howie owns and talk to him, see if they can work something out. After thinking it over she's decided she'll call him in the morning.

It's late at night and Brooke is laying in her bed, but she can't sleep. She's worried about the situation she's got herself into and she can't get it out of her mind. She's going to meet some clients tomorrow afternoon for a business meeting and then a dinner. Her morning will be free so she plans on calling Howie in the morning and then going out and getting a few things done before work.

As she lays in bed she thinks of her fiance John. He's been out in Los Angeles helping with his father's company for

about a week now, and he's not going to be able to get back to see her for another week. She's been missing him. She doesn't like not being able to see him. Not able to have him near her to snuggle with. She misses the intimacy and the closeness. She knows she made a big mistake four weeks ago and she just wants to this all to go away, some how.

Thinking about being intimate with John is also making it difficult for her to go to sleep. As she rolls over she feels warm and restless. It's been over two weeks since she's had sex because John's been so busy and focused on his work, and he'll be gone for another week. She can sense right now she's in the mood. She misses him holding her, caressing her, and making love to her.

Just the thought of it is getting her more turned on. She looks over at the clock and it's 11:15 at night and she doesn't have to get up early for work tomorrow morning. Her roommate Trista is already asleep. Brooke is alone in her bedroom and just wants to get her mind off this stressful situation.

Brooke rolls over onto her back. Under the covers she runs her hands up to her breasts and touches them. She was already feeling a little naughty when she was getting ready for bed so she's wearing a black satin teddy she bought a few months ago. She picked it out to impress John and he told her it looks really sexy on her. She can feel her stiff nipples through the slick fabric of the nightie. "Oh... I wish he was here with me right now," she thinks toherself as she goes over her tits.

Slowly she runs her right hand on down between her legs. She goes over her damp panties with her hand, then slides her hand down inside them and touches her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighs quietly, closing her eyes in the darkness. She can tell she's already wet. She plays with her pussy for a moment and then starts going over her clit.

"Oh...yes," she breathes, trying to keep her voice down. She rotates onto her side and keeps rubbing her clit, going a little quicker.

Next she slides over in her bed and opens up her nightstand, fumbling in the back for one of her sex toys. She finds her dildo and gets back in bed. Then she decides she had better grab a towel in case she makes a mess in her bed.

After carefully navigating her dimly lit room to her closet and getting a towel, she makes her way back to her bed. She quickly lays out the towel in the middle of the bed and gets in. She raises herself up and sets back down over the towel, and then pulls the sheet up over her. A moment later she reaches down and starts to pull off her panties. She raises up and slides them off her ass and down her legs, then over her knees. She works them off each ankle and just leaves them down there.

Brooke lays there on her back and slowly she starts to go over her body under the covers with her hands. She cups her breasts and squeezes them. She runs her hands down over her sexy legs, slowly going over them, massaging them.

Next she touches up beside her pillow and locates the dildo that she sat down on her bed. She holds it in her hands and brings it up to her mouth, and then she licks the head of it with her tongue. In her mind she imagines it's her fiance's dick. She closes her eyes, opens her mouth and begins to suck on it. As she does this she reaches down with her other hand and begins to play with her pussy again.

Brooke sucks on the toy cock for a few more moments and then she slides it out of her mouth. "Mmmmmmm," she moans as she rubs her wet cunt. She lifts her legs up now and inserts two of her fingers into her pussy, sliding them in and out.

Her breathing has picked up. "OOOOHHHH," she sighs and she arches her back. She's starting to rotate her hips a little. "AAAHHHH... yeah," she says quietly, her chest going up and down with her heavy breathing. She's sliding her fingers quickly in and out of her wet pussy now and it's making a little bit a sucking sound since she's so wet.

"OHHHHH my Gosh," Brooke sighs as she's getting even more turned on. She's twisting and arching her back as she fucks her cunt with her hand.

Brooke decides she wants the dildo now. She takes it down between her legs, lines it up to her wet slit, and then slides it in.

"MMMMmmmmm," she moans while closing her eyes, feeling it stretching her pussy. She starts sliding it back and forth in her cunt and she feverishly rubs her clit with her other hand. She can tell she's getting close. Her head goes back into the pillow.

"MMMMMMmmm... Ahhhhhh...fuck," she gasps. She feels so turned on, and so close to an orgasm. She's breathing heavy now and arching her back, her legs are moving. Her whole body is moving.

She can feel it. "OHHHHH...," sighs, throwing her head back. She tenses up for a moment. She cums.

She holds the dildo inside her for a moment and then pulls it out as her orgasm rocks through her. Her hips rhythmically move and quiver with her orgasm, and then she feels liquid on her hands. She squirts some more, her inner thighs and towel starting to get a little wet. She lifts her legs up together and clutches the sheets with her hands. She twists and arches her back, her head turning from side to side, as she's still in the throws of her orgasm.

"OOOOOHHHH... Fuck yeah," she breathes as it starts to fade. She opens up her legs and strokes her clit. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..," she moans and then she rolls over onto her side feeling spent.

After a few minutes Brooke opens her eyes in the dark and stares at the blinds covering her bedroom window. She knows she'll have to get up and wipe herself off soon, but she just wants to lay there for a few more minutes. The orgasm was a release for her, and she does feel more relaxed now.

Brooke decides to get up and wipe herself up, and then she tosses the towel in her laundry basket. She finds her panties in the bed and puts them back on. She grabs her dildo and puts it back in her nightstand, and makes a mental note to wash it off before she uses it again. Then she lays back down in her bed and checks her cell phone to see if she has any new messages. A few minutes later she rolls over and falls asleep.

----------

The next morning Brooke wakes up later than she had planned. It's unusual for her to not set her alarm clock. Trista has already left to go to work so Brooke decides to get in the shower.

She soaps herself up, washes her hair, and then for a few minutes she just lets the water run down her back. It feels relaxing to her. She turns around and let's it run over her breasts. She likes the feeling of it, and she starts touching her breasts under the spraying water. Just last night she played with herself and had an orgasm, yet today she can tell she's still feeling turned on.

Brooke sneaks her hand and down between her legs and touches her pussy. She plays with herself in the shower, rubbing her pussy and going over her breasts with her other hand. She arches her head back.

"OOOOhhh," she sighs and steady's herself with her hand against the wall of the shower as she plays with herself.

While it's starting to feel really good, she knows she just doesn't have time to do this again today. Not right now. She has too much to do and the morning is already starting to slip away. She finishes her shower and dries off. She puts on some leggings and a shirt, and then she heads to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

As she eats her breakfast she looks at her cell phone. She gets a message from John and this makes her happy. They chat with each other for a few minutes.

With breakfast done Brooke thinks she had better try to call Howie and see what he has to say. She goes over the the couch and sits down. After a little searching she finds the phone number for Howie's car repair shop, and then she takes a deep breath to try to settle her nerves. She calls the number.

Brooke asks speak to Howie, so the guy who answered the call forwards her on to his cell phone. After a couple rings Howie picks up.

"Hi, Howie. This is Brooke," she says.

"Oh, Hi," Howie says loudly. "Man, I heard some hot news the other day. Sounds like you've been playing around some, ha-ha!" He's on his cell phone and in his car, driving to the car repair show he owns.

"Look, Howie. Please... I um... I messed up, okay," Brooke says. "I... I just need this kept a secret. Please," Brooke says.

"Oh... Okay," Howie says and laughs a little bit. She's not sure she can trust him.

"Um... you uh... you can't tell John about any of this," Brooke pleads. "Please Howie... don't tell him anything, okay?" Brooke quietly begs. For a moment she just hears silence on the other end and this makes her feel uncomfortable.

"So... don't say anything?" Howie says and laughs. "Shit... but I have a big mouth, babe," he says.

Brooke is feeling more nervous now. Her heart begins to pound.

"No... please, Howie," she says. "Please... I... I just can't have that happen," she says as she's starting to tear up.

"And sometimes, I just can't keep my mouth shut," Howie says.

Brooke is about the break down and cry.

"Please Howie," Brooke says begging him. "I'm feeling desperate here... what can I do?" she says as she's starting to cry. For a moment neither of them say anything. Brooke reaches up to wipe her eyes.

"Well... tell you what, Brooke," Howie says. "I have an idea. Why don't you come into the shop and we can talk. Maybe we can work something out."

Brooke takes a moment to try to calm herself down.

"Um... What do you mean?" Brooke asks.

"Well I have some ideas that I think you'll like," he says.

"Um... Okay," Brooke says quietly and sniffs. "I um...I can... uh...I can be there in about an hour or so, is that okay?" she asks.

"Sure. That sounds great. I'll see you then," he says.

Sitting on the couch, Brooke feels uneasy now. She's glad Howie is willing to work something out, however she's not sure what he has in mind. She knows she just really wants this all to go away.

Brooke walks back to her bedroom and starts to get ready. She'll go see Howie first, and then she can do her errands after that before going in to work. This way she'll be dressed up for the dinner this evening so she won't have to come back to the apartment until later tonight. The dinner with business clients will be at a really nice restaurant so she wants to dress up for it and look really nice.

Soon Brooke is almost done getting dressed, and she stands in front of a mirror and buttons up her white blouse. She looks herself over, making sure she looks good. She has a great shape, with nice legs and a great ass, and she's very attractive. She has nice breasts that are shaped well, not too big but not too small. As she turns to each side in this tight fitting blouse her breasts push out against the fabric some making a small opening in the middle where the buttons try keep it together.

She decided to wear one of her short black skirts. It's a tight one that fits her well and comes down to about mid thigh. She's wearing some sexy dark stockings underneath her skirt which are held up with garters. She slips on a pair of high heeled shoes and walks back into the bathroom. After combining her long brown hair she's ready to get going.

Before heading out she changes into some tennis shoes for wearing in the car. Then she grabs her high heels and her purse, making sure she has her keys and her cell phone, and then she heads out the door.

During the drive over to the repair shop her mind wanders.

"I wonder what he has in mind," Brooke thinks as she's driving. "I Wonder if he wants to try to have sex with me?" she think to herself. She played with herself last night but today she still feels in the mood for sex. Maybe even more than last night. It seems like what she did last night has just gotten her more in the mood today. She took her birth control pill this morning after brushing her teeth like she always does.

"What would he be like?" she thinks to herself. "But he's old enough to be my dad! How ridiculous," she thinks. She's at a stop light and looks out the window and tries to put her mind on something else. But the thought of it, having sex at a car repair shop, is kind of turning her on. She moves her ass in the car seat and can tell her panties are a little damp.

The repair shop is on the side of town that Brooke does not normally drive to. She lives in the more expensive side of town and in a very exclusive apartment. She drives a nice car and likes having expensive things. She feels a little uneasy going to this repair shop, especially all dressed up like she is. She wanted to impress Howie, however.

She pulls into the parking lot and gets ready to get out of her car. She takes a minute to take off her tennis shoes she's wearing and she puts on her high heeled shoes. She gets out of the car and walks up to the repair shop feeling a little nervous, not sure what Howie has planned. One of the mechanics in the garage sees her walking up and does a double take when he sees her. She wonders to herself if getting all dressed up for work before coming here was such a good idea.

Brooke walks into the repair shop and goes up to the front desk, but someone is already in line so she has to wait her turn. Three other men are seated in the waiting room and as they notice her each one takes a second look. She glaces to her right and notices two men are checking her out. This helps turn her on a little, and she feels her nipples pressing into her soft bra. She looks away pretending not to notice.

Being in a car repair shop with so many men around, and being all dressed up like she is, has got her feeling turned on, too. She can see men working through the windows out in the shop and a couple of them have been looking over at her and checking her out. She feels her pussy starting to get wet. "Oh, this is crazy," she thinks to herself.

The person in front of Brooke moves away so she walks up to the counter. A sharp looking young guy is behind the counter and he smiles at her. "Hi, I'm Rick. How can I help you?" he asks.

"Hi, Rick. My name is Brooke," she says. "I called in and talked to Howie earlier this morning and I was supposed to come in and meet with him."

"Oh, no problem. Um, wait here a minute and I'll see if I can get him for you," he says and walks across and opens the door to the shop. He walks in and tries to locate Howie, and then a moment later he returns.

"Hey, thanks for waiting, Brooke. He says he's expecting you and you come on back. Here, follow me," he says and walks over to the door to the shop. He holds it open for her and she walks through and into the shop where the cars are being worked on. It's noisy in there with rock music playing. She feels more nervous now and really out of place.

Howie sees her and walks over to her, and then looks her up and down. "Hey, Brooke. Wow you're really looking really fine this morning!" he says. This makes her feel embarrassed, and she can sense more men in the garage taking notice of her now. Her nipples stiffen inside her bra and her heart beats faster.

"Come on back," he says and waves for her to follow him.

Brooke walks through the garage area back to a storage room, moving around car parts and equipment in her high heeled shoes. Some of the workers stop working to check her out as she walks to the back of the shop.

Brooke stops at the doorway and turns around. "No, go on in," Howie says to her. She walks inside and Howie and another worker follow her in. Howie shuts the door behind them and Brooke's pulse quickens.

"What... um... Why are you shutting the door?" she asks nervously.

"Just so we won't be bothered. That's all," Howie says.

"Brooke, this is Billy," Howie says.

"Hi," Brooke says glancing over at him.

"Hello," Billy replies while looking at her breasts and then down at her snug fitting skirt.

"Let's go on back over there," Howie says and points to the back of the storage area. There are car parts and items laying on each side. She turns and starts to walk ahead of them and both men admire her fine shape. They see her long hair cascading over her blouse and down her back. Her blouse is neatly tucked into her skirt, and her small waist shows off her hour glass figure. They both like seeing her perfect ass in her skirt with nylon stockings and high heels.

"Wow", Billy says as they follow her on back.

Brooke is feeling nervous now not knowing what to expect, but she's also feeling turned on at the same time. "Certainly he's not going to try to have sex with me in here," she thinks to herself.

"Right here is fine," Howie says. Brooke looks back towards the door to see if anyone else is there.

"So... um... what did you have in mind?" she asks timidly.

"I have a great idea," Howie says. "And this will keep me, and everyone else here, perfectly quiet. We promise. Nobody will tell John about what you did", he says with a big grin. "Now... um... to make this happen, and keep it all a secret, it's simple... Just give us a little action that's all," Howie says as he reaches up with his hands and touches her breasts, his thumbs rubbing her erect nipples inside her blouse and soft bra.

hot37sl
hot37sl
115 Followers
123456...8