Car Repair Shop Adventure 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke opens her mouth and holds some of his cum in her mouth. She turns and looks at the old men, and shows them the cum in her mouth. She lifts her tongue, and the men can see she has cum all over her tongue and some in the bottom of her mouth.

"Unreal," Franks says.

Brooke closes her mouth, shuts her eyes, and swallows. Then she opens her mouth to show them it's all gone.

"Fucking unreal," George says.

Brooke smiles at their reaction.

Max backs away from her and she gets off of Rick. "You're so hot, Brooke," Rick says to her.

"Oh, thanks," Brooke says and tries to clear her throat. She lays on the rug facing the old men. Rick gets up and walks back over to the guys.

Howie tosses Brooke another rag. "Here you go. Wipe up," he says. Brooke wipes up the cum that's leaking out of her ass and pussy.

"Alright, um... George," Howie says.

"Uh... yeah," George replies.

"It's your turn," Howie says.

George is embarrassed. "AWWW...NO," he says. "I um, I can't do that," he says. He's 60 years old and has been divorced for almost two years. He was in the military and has done a lot of factory jobs since then, and has stayed in great shape. But he hasn't had sex in a long time. He doesn't feel comfortable doing something like this, although he is amazed at how attractive and hot Brooke is.

All the guys start rooting him on.

Brooke figured this was going to happen. "Come on Howie, he's old enough to be my Grandpa. Please no...," she says.

"Come on George, it will be great," Howie says to him.

"I don't know," George says.

"Howie, he doesn't want to. Don't force him into it," Brooke says. But the men urge him on.

"Alright, I guess I will," George says and he walks forward.

Brooke is shocked. Now she has to do something with him, and he's so much older than her.

"Howie, seriously?" Brooke says. "I don't want to do this," she says. "I've done enough, I'm done. Where's my keys?" she demands.

"No, we're not done yet, babe," Howie says. "First, kneel down in front of him," he says.

"No, I won't do this," Brooke says.

"Then if the party is over now then Johnny will find out about what you did," Howie says.

"Oh, you're just a jerk," Brooke says. "You know that? You're being a real dick," she says.

"Well, speaking of which, that's what's next. I want you to suck his dick," Howie says.

Brooke fumes. "I can't believe this," she thinks to herself. She closes her eyes and wishes this would all just go away.

"Come on Brooke, you can do it," Howie says.

Once again she has no choice but to do it. She pauses for a moment to collect herself. After a deep breath, and without a word, she crawls over to him. She sits up and looks at the front of his pants.

"There you go," Howie says.

Brooke gives him a look, then reaches up to open his pants. She unzips his pants and reaches in for his cock. She pulls it out and strokes it with her hand.

"Oh wow," George says, looking down at her stroking his cock with her hand.

Brooke moves forward, getting closer to him, and adjusts herself to get more comfortable. She looks up at him.

George can't believe how pretty she is. Then he sees her move forward and take his cock into her mouth.

"MMMMMM," George groans, feeling her warm, wet mouth sliding over his hard cock. "Oh... gosh that feels good," he says. She starts to suck him, sliding back and forth.

The men move around to get a good video of her sucking his dick.

George runs his hand through her hair. He just can't believe this is really happening. She keeps on sucking, going up and down over his shaft.

"That's good. Now stop," Howie says.

Brooke let's his dick slide out of her mouth and she pulls back a bit.

"Now let's have some fun with this," Howie says. "Go ahead and ask him how he wants to fuck you, Brooke."

"What?" Brooke replies.

"Play along. Ask him how he wants to fuck you, and call him 'daddy'."

"Uh... whatever," Brooke says and laughs. "I'm not doing that. That's dumb."

"It will be so hot," Howie says. "Just play along with it."

Brooke thinks about it for a minute.

"Remember this is your fantasy time, your party time before you get married to Johnny," Howie says. Frank and Curt are the only workers at the repair shop that are married right now. A little less than half of them are divorced and most of them have girlfriends.

Brooke realizes she must do this as well, even though she doesn't like the idea.

"Okay," Brooke says, rolling her eyes. She flips her hair to the side and looks up at George.

"How do you want to fuck me, Daddy?" she asks him with a sweet voice.

"Oh, that's hot," Howie says. "Keep going."

Brooke is actually getting a little turned on with it. So she decides to go further and see what she can do.

"Oh, Daddy," Brooke says sweetly, looking up at him. "I want you to fuck me." she says. "Please Daddy."

"Nice," Howie says. He can see all the guys are getting it recorded.

Brooke reaches up and starts to stroke George's cock. "Please Daddy," she says to him and then tilts her head to the side. "I'm so hungry for your cock."

"Damn," Brad says.

She squeezes her breast in her shirt while feeling his dick with the other hand. She leans forward and runs up the bottom of his cock with her tongue.

"Oh, Daddy," she says sweetly. "I'm so hot right now. MMMMMMMMM... I want you to fuck me," she says to him. "MMMMMM... Please... fuck me daddy." she says looking into his eyes.

"So hot", Billy says.

Brooke runs her hand through her hair. "Oh, Daddy," she says. "I want to feel your dick inside me."

"Great Brooke," Howie says. "So George, you heard the girl. She wants your dick. So how do you want take her?"

"Oh gosh," George says. "You're gonna give me a heart attack," he says and laughs. Everyone laughs. "Um... I don't know. Um, lay on your back, Brooke. I'll get on top of you," George says.

Brooke moves back and lays back down on the rug. All the men adjust and move around with their cell phones to get a good view of it. She reaches down and pulls her skirt up. She lifts her ass for a moment to pull her skirt out from under it. She settles it neatly around her waist.

George just can't believe what he's seeing. He takes in her dark stockings and garters. She folded her leg over the other so for the moment he can't see her pussy. He kicks off his shoes. Then he pushes down his pants and kicks out of them. He quickly pushes his underwear down and kicks them off as well. He gets down on the floor in front of her and crawls up on top of her.

Brooke opens her legs for him and straddles him. "This could be fun to see what he's like," Brooke thinks to herself. "He's probably going to cum really quick," she thinks.

"Wow, you are just gorgeous," George says as he's on top of her and getting a close look at her.

"Oh... thanks," Brooke says. She wraps her legs in stockings and heels around him, and she can feel his hard dick just above her pussy. She adjusts her self for him, sliding herself up with her legs. Now she feels the head of his cock touching her wet pussy.

"Damn you're hot," George says feeling his cock against her pussy. He presses forward and his dick slides into her hot, wet cunt.

"AHHHH," Brooke sighs, feeling his cock enter her. She uses her legs to pull him in, screwing her snatch around him.

"Oh, wow," George says enjoying the feeling of his dick all the way inside her pussy.

He begins to fuck her.

"MMMMMmmm..." Brooke moans, closing her eyes.

He picks up the pace.

"Oh yeah," Brooke says to him sweetly. "Fuck me," she says into his ear. "Give it to me, Daddy. Oh, Fuck... me... Daddy," she sighs with pleasure.

He's keeps going. Thrusting in and out, going a little faster.

"Yeah, go George," Billy says. "Give it to her."

"OHHH... yes... Daddy," Brooke sighs, beginning to breathe harder now. "Yeah... Oh you... feel... so good," she says to him.

George keeps fucking her. He likes looking down and watching her react to him. And he likes how she's talking to him. He leans down closer to her and starts kissing her neck, and now he can feel her stomach and breasts brushing against him through her blouse.

Brooke runs her hands up his back and holds onto him as he fucks her. She's impressed. He's much better than she expected.

"Ohhhh..." she sighs. "Yeah... fuck me... Daddy," she breathes. "Ohhhh... yeah!" she cries. She looks up at him, her eyes half closed. "OOhhhhh... Yeah," she says as she's getting rocked back and forth. "OHHHHHH... that... feels good" she says, closing her eyes.

George keeps on fucking her, working up a great rhythm.

Brooke must admit what he's doing is feeling really good, and it's turning her on. She has been playing with the 'daddy' part, but the rest is real. She realizes that he just might make her orgasm again. "My gosh...how many times have I cum?" she wonders to herself as she's getting fucked. She's lost count.

"OHHHHHHh...Fuck!" she gasps. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM... yes Daddy," she says to him. "Ohhhhh... give it... to me... Daddy," she says while almost out of breath. "OOOHHHHHHH... God yeah!" she sighs.

He keeps going, rocking her with each thrust.

"OHHHHHH...!" she says. "MMMMmmm... Oh, don't stop... Don't stop...ohhhh," she says while clutching on to him. She arches into him and clutches onto him. "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH... I'm cumming!" she yells.

She throws her head back and her eyes roll back in her head, her pussy clutching and throbbing around his cock.

George can't hold out any longer and he loses control himself. He cums inside her, his dick shooting cum up inside her pussy.

Both of them hold onto each other as their orgasms continue.

"Hot damn," Billy says.

"Shit, I wasn't recording!" Brad says looking at his cell phone.

"That's OK, man. One of us can send you the video," Andre says to him.

As their orgasms fade, George leans up to pull out of her. "That was incredible, Brooke," he says.

Brooke let's out sigh and smiles back at him. "Yeah, that was nice," she says.

George sits up and starts gathering his clothing. He covers himself as he walks out between the men to go get dressed.

"That was pretty cool," Howie says. "Good Brooke. Oh, almost forgot," he says and he reaches down for another shop rag. "Here you go. Wipe up," he says.

Once again she grabs the rag and wipes up the cum leaking out of her pussy.

"Frank, buddy," Howie says. "You're up."

"Oh, I don't think so," Frank says. He's 62 and a retired teacher. He just works at the repair shop part time. He has graying hair and is almost bald, and has a little bit of a beer belly.

"Aw, Frank," Howie says. "Hey man, you don't want to miss out of this opportunity. Just look at her. You have a chance to fuck her right now," he says.

"I better not," Franks says. "I'm married," he says.

"Married?" Howie says. "I thought you two were separated?"

"well, yeah. She's moved out and stuff... I don't know."

"Doesn't sound good," Howie says. "Well, here's a chance for you to fuck a fine piece of ass."

Brooke looks over at Howie. "Gee, thanks for the compliment," she says.

Frank realizes he's old and would never get a chance like this again in his life. He knows he's married, but they're pretty much split up by now. He decides he'll go ahead and do it.

"Um, okay," Frank says. He begins to walk forward. "Twist my arm."

Brooke looks up at him and realizes she going to have sex with him now as well. She rolls her eyes.

"Alright, great," Howie says. "Come over here Frank." He moves over beside Brooke on the floor.

"Brooke, do what you did before," Howie says. "Go ahead and ask him how he wants to fuck you, and play along."

Brooke shakes her head and rolls her eyes again. "You're an old pervert," she says.

"Uh, yeah," Howie says and laughs.

Brooke gets up onto her knees from the floor and moves closer to Frank. All the men get ready and are watching. She sees them all look at her and she feels put on the spot. "Everyone is watching me," she says feeling embarrassed.

"You're good," Howie says. "Just do it like you did last time."

Brooke takes a moment and then moves a little closer to Frank. She looks up at him and pulls her hair to the side.

"Hi Daddy," she says sweetly to him. Frank just stares at her, not knowing what to say.

"Oh, I'm feeling so hot right now, Daddy," Brooke says and reaches forward, putting her hand on his crotch. She can feel his erection in his pants. "Mmmmm, Daddy. I just want you to take me," she says looking up at him. "Please, Daddy. I want to feel your hard cock inside me," she says.

Frank is pretty much in shock, and his mouth is hanging open.

Brooke feels his dick though his pants. "Oh, please Daddy," she says. "I'm feeling so hot," she says and she feels her tits and then runs her fingers through her long hair. "I want you to fuck me, Daddy," she says to him.

"Ha ha, Great Brooke," Howie says. "Now ask him how he wants to fuck you."

Brooke looks up at him. "Oh, Daddy. How do you want me? How are you going to take me?" she says.

Frank looks at Howie and he seems really nervous. "I um... Ha ha," Frank says. "I don't know... um." He looks at her looking up at him and can't get over how pretty she is. "I um... well, how about starting with... with a... with a blow job," he says.

"Okay, fine," Howie says. He sees Brooke roll her eyes and look down. "Brooke can do that," he says. "And she's really good at those, you'll see," he says.

Brooke gives Howie a look.

Howie laughs. "Okay Brooke, let's get started," he says.

Brooke reluctantly starts to adjust herself in front of him and all the men move around to get a good view. She starts to unbutton his pants. "How many dicks have I sucked by now?" she wonders to herself.

"Remember to play along," Howie says. He can see her sigh and roll her eyes again.

Frank's heart pounds as he sees Brooke reach in a pull out his hard cock. "She's really going to do this, I can't believe it," he thinks to himself. He keeps watching as she holds his cock in her hand and then begins to stoke it for a minute.

Since she's sucked so many dicks by now, Brooke is willing to do it now with much less hesitation. And she just wants to get through this.

Brooke moves forward and opens her mouth, taking in the head of his cock.

"AWWWWWw," Franks grunts.

She adjust herself a little bit in front of him and begins to slide back and forth over his cock with her mouth.

"Wow, fuck yeah," Brad says.

Brooke just shuts her eyes, trying to imagine she's somewhere else. She's get tired and just wants this to be done with.

Franks runs his hands though her hair for a moment and then pulls them back so all the men can get a good view. He looks down and watches Brooke sucking his dick and he just can't believe this is happening.

"Ahh, that feels good," Frank says to her, looking down at her.

Brooke tilts her head to the side, continuing to move, her mouth sliding back and forth over his cock.

"Okay, that's good Brooke," Howie says.

Brooke sits back and looks at his dick, and then looks down.

"Now ask him how he wants to fuck you," Howie says.

Brooke looks up at Howie, and then up at Frank. She knows she must play a long. She reaches up and touches his dick again, running her fingers over the shaft.

"Oh, Daddy," Brooke says to him sweetly, tilting her head to the side and flinging her hair over. "Mmmmmmmm... Oh please, Daddy. I want you to fuck me," she says looking up at him. "How do you want to take me, Daddy?" she asks him.

Frank is speechless and just stands there. "Um..." he says and nervously laughs for a moment, trying to collect his thoughts. Some of the men give him some suggestions. "Um... I uh..." Franks says. "Well... how about I just lay down and... um..." he says. "And then you can...uh... ride on top of me," he says.

"Alright," Howie says.

Brooke moves back to give Frank some room. He slowly moves to the center of the floor area and gently leans down.

After a moment he lays down and gets comfortable on his back.

Brooke moves forward to his side on her knees and she can see the men getting ready to record her fucking him.

"This is going to be hotter than shit," Billy says as he gets a good spot, right in front.

Brooke lifts her stocking-clad leg and swings it over Frank so she's straddling him. She looks down and finds his hard dick, and then she feels a little pre-cum on the tip with her hand. She strokes it with her hand for a moment to make sure he's good and hard to enter her, and as she does she watches Frank reach up and start playing with her breasts.

"Mmmmm," Brooke says as his cock enters her wet pussy. She closes her eyes and begins to move up and down, adjusting herself and pushing down until all of his dick is inside of her.

"Oh... wow," Franks says relishing in the feeling of his dick sliding inside her warm, wet cunt. He runs his hands down around her waist and then on down to her ass. He holds her as he starts thrusting up into her.

Brooke looks down at him and then she shuts her eyes. She puts her hands on his shoulders and bounces on top of him, fucking his cock with her pussy.

"Yeah, go Brooke," Howie says enjoying the view. The other men are all watching as well.

Franks moves his hands back up to Brooke's waist and he holds on to her as he fucks her. He tries to pick up the pace a little bit. He just can't believe how good it feels, and looking up at her on top of him, he can't believe how hot she looks. He can't believe he's really getting to fuck her.

"MMMMMmm..." Brooke moans and looks down at him. "OOOHHH... yeah," she says to him.

Franks doesn't know how much longer he can last. "Damn...," he says. "You're so... beautiful," he says to her as he's working, trying his best to fuck her.

Brooke closes her eyes and continues to move, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock. She can hear all the men around her watching her, and being under the spotlight once again is getting her more turned on. She can even feel herself building towards an orgasm again.

"OOHHHHH...," Brooke sighs and looks down at Frank. "MMMM... that feels good," she says to him and then she closes her eyes again. She can't believe she's possibly going to have another orgasm. She thinks it's probably because of the situation, with all the men around watching her.

"Remember to play a long, Brooke," Howie says.

Brooke had forgotten that part. She flips her head back, her hair cascading back down her back, and then she looks down at him.

"OOHHHHh... yes Daddy," she says to him sweetly as he fucks her. "MMMMMMM... yeah... fuck me... Daddy," she sighs and then closes her eyes. She's breathing heavier and her breasts bounce inside her blouse as she's getting fucked.

Franks is not sure how much longer he can last.

"OOHHH... yes Daddy," Brooke sighs, getting more turned on. She looks down at him again, her mouth open and she's breathing heavily. "Yes... please... give it to me," she sighs, her head falls back and she closes her eyes. She realizes she may cum again with Frank. "I can't believe this," she thinks to herself as she can feel herself building towards an orgasm once again.

"Stop," Franks says. "Stop... I have... an idea," he says.

Brooke rolls back off of him, feeling his cock slide out of her wet pussy. "What does he want now?" she wonders to herself. She looks down and sees him holding his dick with his hand.

"Here... please," Frank says. "Give me... a blow job now," he says.

Brooke is startled and pauses for a moment. "Um... okay," she says with a shocked look on her face. A part of her is disappointed she didn't get to cum again, since she was getting close.

"Yeah," Brad says.

Brooke moves down on her hands and knees and positions herself in front of Frank. She gets between Franks legs so she can face him. She leans down to suck his dick and she can feel her skirt fall down around her waist, exposing her bare ass in stockings up in the air for the men to see.

1...345678