Car Repair Shop Adventure 3.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh.... wow," Franks says relishing in the feeling of his dick sliding inside her warm, wet cunt. He runs his hands down around her waist and then on down to her ass. He holds her as he starts thrusting up into her.

Brooke looks down at him and then she shuts her eyes. She puts her hands on his shoulders and bounces on top of him, fucking his cock with her pussy.

"Yeah, go Brooke," Howie says enjoying the view. The other men are all watching as well.

Franks moves his hands back up to Brooke's waist and he holds on to her as he fucks her. He tries to pick up the pace a little bit. He just can't believe how good it feels, and looking up at her on top of him, he can't believe how hot she looks. He can't believe he's really getting to fuck her.

"MMMMMmm...." Brooke moans and looks down at him. "OOOHHH..... yeah," she says to him.

Franks doesn't know how much longer he can last. "Damn....," he says. "You're so..... beautiful," he says to her as he's working, trying his best to fuck her.

Brooke closes her eyes and continues to move, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock. She can hear all the men around her watching her, and being under the spotlight once again is getting her more turned on. She can even feel herself building towards an orgasm again.

"OOHHHHH......," Brooke sighs and looks down at Frank. "MMMM..... that feels good," she says to him and then she closes her eyes again. She can't believe she's possibly going to have another orgasm. She thinks it's probably because of the situation, with all the men around watching her.

"Remember to play a long, Brooke," Howie says.

Brooke had forgotten that part. She flips her head back, her hair cascading back down her back, and then she looks down at him.

"OOHHHHh... yes Daddy," she says to him sweetly as he fucks her. "MMMMMMM...... yeah..... fuck me.... Daddy," she sighs and then closes her eyes. She's breathing heavier and her breasts bounce inside her blouse as she's getting fucked.

Franks is not sure how much longer he can last.

"OOHHH... yes Daddy," Brooke sighs, getting more turned on. She looks down at him again, her mouth open and she's breathing heavily. "Yes.... please.... give it to me," she sighs, her head falls back, and she closes her eyes. She realizes she may cum again with Frank. "I can't believe this," she thinks to herself as she can feel herself building towards an orgasm once again.

"Stop," Franks says. "Stop... I have... an idea," he says.

Brooke rolls back off of him, feeling his cock slide out of her wet pussy. "What does he want now?" she wonders to herself. She looks down and sees him holding his dick with his hand.

"Here... please," Frank says. "Give me... a blow job now," he says.

Brooke is startled and pauses for a moment. "Um...... okay," she says with a shocked look on her face. A part of her is disappointed she didn't get to cum again, since she was getting close.

"Yeah," Brad says.

Brooke moves down on her hands and knees and positions herself in front of Frank. She gets between Franks legs so she can face him. She leans down to suck his dick and she can feel her skirt fall down around her waist, exposing her bare ass in stockings up in the air for the men to see.

She takes his dick into her mouth again, and right away she can taste her pussy on it.

"Oh yeah!" Frank says and holds her head with his hand. Right away he starts to thrust up into her mouth.

"MMmmm," Brooke moans around his cock as it slides deep into her mouth. She can't move back because Frank is holding her head down on him.

Brooke has lost count of how many dicks she's sucked, and how much many times she's swallowed cum. And she realizes she's about to do it again.

"AWWWWw.....Shit," Frank says as he grabs her head tightly with both hands. His cock gets rock hard in her mouth and he immediately starts to cum.

"MMMMMMMMM," Frank groans with pleasure as he cums inside Brooke's mouth.

Brooke's heart pounds as she feels his cock pulsating deep in her mouth, his cum squirting down her throat. She tries to breathe though her nose. She squirms, trying not to choke on his cum.

Franks slowly let's go of her hair and then let's his hands fall to his sides. "Ha ha......... wow," Franks says while smiling.

Brooke keeps her mouth tight around the base of his cock and she can tell he's done. His cock is beginning to get softer in her mouth as she pulls up, and she keeps her lips tight around his dick so his cum won't leak out. She keeps going up and then releases the head of his cock, but quickly closing her mouth as she does. A little cum leaks out runs down to her chin.

"Show us, Brooke," Howie says. "Open your mouth."

Brooke sits up and runs her hands through her hair while holding his cum in her mouth. She pauses for a moment and sees all the men looking at her with their cell phones on. She opens her mouth, showing them the cum that's left in her mouth. She uses her tongue to move it around.

"My gosh I feel like such a slut," she thinks to herself.

"That's hot," Howie says. "Okay, now swallow it."

Brooke closes her eyes and then she closes her mouth. She works the cum in her mouth and then swallows hard. Then she opens her mouth and shows the men that it's gone.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Brad says while taking a video of it.

"Alright, good job," Howie says to Brooke.

Frank starts getting up to walk away.

Howie looks over the crowd of men and tries to see if there is anyone left.

"Let's see... is there anyone.....," Howie says. "Hey... Curt," he says. "Hey, do you want in on this?"

"No," Curt says. "I'm going to have to pass. I'm happily married, man," he says.

"Oh... okay," Howie says. "No problem. Um.... I think that's everyone then," he says and then looks down at Brooke.

"So...," Brooke says she has to clear her throat after swallowing cum again. "So, we're done then, right?" she says. She clears her throat again. "I really need to go," she says and starts to get up.

"Oh.... Well Hell!" Howie says. "Then that just leaves me!" he blurts out and laughs.

"What?" Brooke says.

"Yeah," Howie says. "Now we're just about over, and I'm the last one."

"Come on, Howie," Brooke says rolling her eyes. "Please, haven't I done enough here? I'm getting tired."

"No, I'm the last one.... like I've said, Brooke," Howie says.

"Whatever," Brooke says. "Let's just get this over with then," she says.

Brooke's getting tired. She no longer has the hesitation, or resistance, like she had at the beginning. She can tell after each time she gets fucked it keeps getting easier for her to just allow the next one.

Howie walks over to a workbench. Brooke is still a little turned on and since she didn't finish with Frank, so she would like to orgasm one more time. But she just doesn't want to cum with Howie. She doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of making her cum.

"Now this time, we're going to do things a little different," Howie says. "Come over here.... come stand right here," he says. "Oh, and grab those rags on the floor and bring them over, too."

Brooke bends down and picks up the rags off the floor and then walks over to the workbench nervously. "What does he have in mind now," she wonders to herself. She walks over in front of the workbench and turns to face him. "I already gave him a blowjob," she thinks to herself.

"Great. Now for this I want you to take your blouse off," Howie says with a smile.

"What?" Brooke asks.

"You heard me," Howie replies.

Brooke is a little shocked by the request. And she feels embarrassed with all the men watching to have to undress in front of them. "But why do I have to..."

"No, just do it," Howie tells her.

Brooke feels trapped. But she knows if she just does what he says then the sooner she can get out of there. She drops the rags beside her on the floor and then starts unbuttoning her blouse. She gives Howie a look and she can see all the men watching her intently. She continues to unbutton each one and as she does so her erect nipples push into her bra. Brooke can feel herself getting turned on again. She pulls her blouse up out of her tight skirt and takes it off, letting it fall to the side of her on the floor.

"And now take your bra off," Howie says.

"Come on...," Brooke says. "Why?" she asks.

"Just do it," Howie says.

Brooke takes in a deep breath. She reaches back and pulls it off, letting it fall to the floor as well. Her nipples stiffen even more in the open air. The men look at her and some cheer in approval. Brooke feels embarrassed but there is nowhere to hide, her bare breasts are out for everyone to see. She rolls her eyes and then looks at Howie.

"What now?" Brooke says.

"Take off your skirt," Howie says.

Brooke just looks at Howie and rolls her eyes. She moves her hands back to the zipper in the back and pulls it down. Then she pulls her skirt down, it slides over her shapely hips. The men can now see her garters and her bare pussy. She keeps on going, down her legs, past her knees and lets it fall to the floor. She steps out of it, and with one leg pushes it over to the side.

The men all cheer in approval. Brooke feels even more vulnerable now, wearing nothing but garters, stockings, and her high heels. She stands with her right knee pressed into her left to try to hide from their gaze. She then folds her hands together in front of herself so the men can't see her bare pussy.

Howie walks closer to her and then motions the men to settle down.

"Okay, now that's good," Howie says looking her up and down. "First, I need you to get on your knees," he says.

Brooke looks at him for a moment and lets out a breath, and then moves down onto her knees in front of him. She gathers the rags and moves them under her knees again.

"Now unzip my pants," Howie says.

Brooke rolls her eyes and looks up at Howie. "But I've already given you a blowjob," she says.

"Well, you're going to give me another one," Howie says.

"You're like more than twice my age, this is crazy," Brooke says.

"So," Howie replies with a big smile.

Brooke reaches up and pulls down Howie's zipper and unbuttons his pants. She can feel the hardness of his dick through the front of his pants. She glances up at Howie. Brooke thinks with all the cum she's swallowed so far, and her stomach feels a little queasy. She's never swallowed so much cum so quickly before. It's all like a big blur right now. She's lost track of how many times she's swallowed.

Brooke reaches into Howie's pants and pulls out his hard cock.

Brooke looks at his large dick pointing right at her, and she holds the shaft in her right hand. She takes her left hand and pulls her hair back to get it away from her face. "I can't believe I have to suck his dick after he's being suck a dick to me," Brooke thinks to herself.

"Yeah, suck that dick, Brooke," Steve says, and the other guys move a little closer to get a good look.

Brooke gives Howie a look and then looks back down at his dick. She opens her mouth and starts with licking the bottom of his shaft. She works her way to the top and then takes the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Shit yeah," Howie moans.

Brooke turns her head to the side and presses forward, sliding down Howie's long shaft. He runs his hands through her hair as she sucks his dick. He enjoys the warmth of her wet mouth surrounding his rock-hard cock.

"Awwwww yeah. That's good," Howie says looking down at her.

The workers have their cell phones out again and are taking pictures and video. Brooke sees this out of the corner of her eye and then she closes her eyes. "This is awful," she thinks as she sucks his cock. She holds his cock with her right hand as she sucks on it, and then she moves her left hand down between her legs and begins to stroke her wet pussy. She does this thinking this would help turn her on more and get her more in the mood to suck his dick.

Brooke looks up at Howie and she can see he's really enjoying the blowjob. She rubs over her clit with her middle finger and closes her eyes, taking his cock deep into her mouth, then sliding almost all the way back out each time.

"That is fucking hot," Billy says admiring the view.

Brooke just wants this to be over.

"I'm such a slut right now," Brooke thinks to herself. But a part of her likes it. She's actually enjoying giving the blowjob, she just wishes the large cock in her mouth didn't belong to Howie.

Brooke begins to think to herself how she doesn't want this to go on for a long time, so the sooner she can get him to cum, the sooner she can leave. She decides to start sucking with even more passion, sliding up and down his shaft. She goes quicker, sliding down each time, trying to take as much of his cock into her mouth each time as she can.

To ease her conscience, Brooke tries to imagine she's sucking on her fiancé's cock. But this is hard for her to do because Howie's dick feels much bigger in her mouth than John's. Even so, she decides to suck his cock passionately to get him to cum quickly so she can leave.

"Awwww, Fuck yeah," Howie groans. Brooke glances up at him, seeing him enjoy what she's doing even more.

Brooke keeps sucking and thinking this will finally be over quickly. She's doing such a great blowjob that Howie knows in about ten more seconds he can't help but explode in her mouth. But he doesn't want it to end this quickly, so he pulls back, and his dick slides out of her mouth. Brooke is surprised and looks up at him, not sure why he just made her stop.

"OK, stop. Get up," Howie says.

Brooke gets to her feet in front of Howie. He reaches out and touches her bare breasts, rubbing over the stiff nipples with his thumbs. Brooke looks down and watches him play with her tits.

"You sure are good at sucking dick, Brooke," Howie says, looking at her breasts as he plays with them. Brooke can feel herself getting turned on as he plays with her tits, and a breath escapes her now parted lips. Howie moves his right-hand down Brooke's side and then over her garter belt. He looks at her and he can see her looking back at him. "Damn you are sexy," he says as his hand slides down further, finally making contact with her bare pussy.

Brooke squirms a bit and sucks in a breath. Howie enjoys seeing her reaction and begins to play with her wet pussy. He finds her clit and starts to stroke back and forth over it.

"Aahhhh....." Brooke sighs, tilting her head back a little. Brooke puts her hands up on his shoulders. "Mmmmmmm..." she moans as he continues to stroke.

"Ok, now turn around," Howie says. Howie pulls his hand away.

Brooke does as he says and she slowly turns around in front of him.

"He's probably going to fuck me now," she thinks to herself.

While her wet pussy is still very sensitive, her ass is sore from the two rounds of pounding she received earlier.

"Oh... I hope he doesn't try to shove his big dick up my ass," she thinks to herself.

Brooke didn't have to wait long. She's forced forward by him, and she spreads her legs.

Howie's cock presses against the wet slit of her cunt. But he raises his dick up with his hand and presses it up against her ass.

Brooke tenses up and sucks in a breath. Her heart begins to pound in her chest.

Howie holds her around her waist and presses forward, his hard cock penetrating her ass.

"NO!...," Brooke pleads while grimacing against him. "Oh... PLEASE... don't!" she begs. His dick just has the remnants of her saliva on it, so it's not going in as easy as it did the two times before.

Howie pushes in further, pressing on until he's almost all the way up inside her tight ass.

Brooke shutters, feeling some pain again with her snug ass being stretched out once more. She holds tightly onto the workbench.

"Oh NO.... STOP! Please!!!" she begs and whimpers in front of him.

She tries to look back at him. All the men have gathered around and are either taking pictures or taking video of her.

Brooke feels completely used and humiliated. However, after all she's been through, she realizes she's beginning to get used to this. And by now she's tired, so she's losing the will to try to resist.

But the shame and guilt of everything she's done is catching up to her. She closes her eyes.

"Oh, why can't this all just be over," Brooke thinks to herself as Howie begins to thrust slowly into her from behind. She tries to brace herself with the workbench as Howie fucks her in the ass with his hard cock.

"His dick feels so big!", she thinks to herself.

"Yeah, Fuck that Bitch!", one of the workers yells. All the men laugh.

Howie begins to fuck her a little quicker, smacking up against her ass with each stroke.

"OOHHhhh......", Brooke gasps and arches her back. With each thrust from Howie her tits bounce.

"NOOO... PLEASE!", she whines. She winces and cringes from the pain.

It's beginning to be too much for her.

Howie continues to hold onto her as he fucks her from behind, his large dick stretching her ass. He runs his hands up her sides and then around front, grabbing her tits.

Brooke tightly closes her eyes and braces herself with each painful stroke.

"I can't believe this is happening," she thinks to herself. She feels so used and taken advantage of. With each stroke she grimaces.

Brooke feels so embarassed.

"What would John think of me if he could see me like this?" Brooke thinks to herself. The thought makes tears well up in her eyes.

Brooke starts to sob as she continually gets it from behind, feeling Howie's big cock sliding deeply inside her tight ass.

"He would think I'm a filthy whore", Brooke thinks to herself. And she admits it to herself. "This...is what I am... right now," Brooke thinks to herself.

"He wouldn't want me anymore," Brooke thinks in her mind. Thoughts of losing him fill her fatigued mind, and she gets even more emotional. She closes her eyes and tries to hold back her tears, but she can't.

"I'm such a slut," Brooke says under her breath while Howie continues to fuck her in the ass. She looks down, trying to hide her face. Tears run down her cheeks.

Howie decides to stop. He slowly pulls back, and his hard dick slides out of Brooke's ass.

Brooke tries to steady herself on the workbench.

"Finally...... he's done," thinks to herself. She straightens up and wipes the tears from her face. She hides her face from the men, not wanting them to see that she was crying.

Brooke notices Howie's hand resting on the small of her back. She's not sure what he's going to do now.

"Hey uh, Brooke...," Howie says. "Bend over".

Brooke finishes wiping her tears and composes herself. She takes a deep breath.

She knows what's next and she's not going to resist it. And after all she's been through, a part of her wants it. And after getting it in the ass, she's ready for Howie's cock in her pussy.

"And what's one more time?" she thinks to herself.

And she rationalizes to herself that once Howie fucks her, she can finally leave.

And it will save her engagement.

She spreads her stocking-clad legs apart and bends over. She goes down until her bare breasts are pressing onto the top of the workbench. She decides to hold onto the bench for support and glances back to watch Howie get in behind her.

"Wow, look at this ass!" Howie says beside her as he admires her. He takes in her fine ass, accentuated with black garters and black stockings.

The men move behind to get a better view. From behind her they get a great view of her ass and bare pussy.

Howie caresses her ass and spreads her cheeks.

Brooke looks back up at him with and gives him a puzzled look.

"Your ass in these stockings and garters... it's fucking amazing!" Howie says. All the men agree with him.

"Um...gee....... thanks?" Brooke says quietly. She can't help but feel really embarrassed and she blushes.