Car Repair Shop Adventure 3.0

Story Info
The Adventures of Brooke.
40.2k words
4.67
8.9k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot37sl
hot37sl
115 Followers

This is the 3rd version of the story. Everyone is over 18 years old.

---- Background ----

Brooke is 20 years old and is a marketing assistant. She's been working for about 3 months, and this is her first real job. She likes the company and the work, and the people she works with.

Her fiancé, John, helped her get this new job.

Brooke met John while she was in college. It was just her second week there and they met, and they hit it off right away. They both went to same private school. John had graduated high school right before Brooke started attending there. Quickly they found out they have so much in common. They spent a lot of time together and soon... Brooke fell for him.

John is 24, so after Brooke's first year of college John graduated. Right away he went to work for his father's company and they both really missed each other. Brooke hated not being with him during her Fall semester at college, but around Christmas he proposed to her, and she gleefully accepted.

Right after this John pressured Brooke to drop out of college. They're now planning on getting married in about 5 months, and after this he's told Brooke he wants them to move to Los Angeles where his father's company headquarters are. His dad moved the corporate headquarters to Los Angeles two years ago. John's told Brooke that his dad will give him a fast track to an executive position, and in the future, he'll end up taking over his dad's company.

Brooke has dreams of being married to John, moving out to Los Angeles and living a luxurious "LA" lifestyle. She can picture the big house and the fancy cars. Bank accounts with lots of money so she can go shopping whenever she wants.

And she won't have to work. She can't wait.

A part of Brooke realizes she's missing out on the college life, but she can always go back to school, if she wants to. She's young. She's only 20. And she thinks she may want to get into acting out in LA, or modeling, since she's very attractive. She has a great shape, and she looks young, like she could still be in high school. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. Her breasts are shaped well, not too big and not too small. She has an hourglass figure, with a small waist and an amazing ass.

Brooke has always been a little bit shy and introverted, so in high school she decided to take drama classes. She found that acting in front of people really helped her to open up and not be so shy, and she was really good at it. She also joined the cheerleading team and she discovered she liked performing in front of the crowds.

Her friends in high school and college told her she should model, but Brooke never really considered modeling in the past. Her parents raised her pretty strict, and they are not excited about her doing any modeling. They would warn her about this, and the things modeling could lead to, and all the bad things that can happen out there.

Her parents are not pleased the Brooke has decided to quit college. They tried to convince her to stay in school and to not rush into this. They don't want to see her run off and get married right away.

"You are so young, you have your whole life ahead of you," they would say. "And you haven't dated around to see what other guys are like."

Brooke dated a little when she started high school. But during high school her parents moved to the wealthier side of town, and she began attending a private school. From this point on her parents stressed the importance of grades to get into a good college, and they also put a lot of limits on her.

Brooke ended up studying a lot, and when she wasn't studying, she would hang out with her friends.

So, when Brooke went to college and met John, it was her first "real" boyfriend. After they had gone out a few months John convinced Brooke it was okay for them to have sex. For Brooke, finally outside of her parent's control, she decided to go for it.

And Brooke enjoyed it. She felt like the sex and the intimacy was bringing them closer together. She started giving John blowjobs and even tried swallowing for him. She was so into him so she wanted to do anything she could to please him.

For the last few months though John has been traveling quite a bit with work. He's gotten more focused on his work and as a result Brooke is feeling a little lonely and unfulfilled. She realizes this is only temporary. In five months they will be married, and they will be together. And then everything will be great.

For now, Brooke has an apartment and a roommate, her friend Trista. She's one of her friends from high school.

Brooke's parents demanded she cannot live together with John until they get married. So, to save cost she decided to move in with Trista, for now.

Trista lives in a very nice apartment in an exclusive area of the city. The rent is not cheap, so Trista likes being able to split the cost of the rent with Brooke.

Brooke has always had expensive tastes and likes nice things, so she really likes Trista's apartment.

Brooke's parents spoiled her while she was growing up. She has an older brother and sister, so she is the youngest. And being the youngest, this maybe lead to some of the spoiling and overprotective parenting she received while growing up.

----------

For the last month Brooke has been working on a large project with her marketing team. The team consists of seven people and the marketing department director. His name is Glen.

Brooke is not sure; she thinks Glen is maybe in his late 40's to early 50's. He has slicked back hair. He's tanned. He's in great shape, and very handsome. He's divorced, or at least that is what he's told Brooke.

When Brooke started working there Glen was like a "father figure" for her. He often helped her and looked out for her. Soon, Brooke felt like there was an increasing attraction and chemistry between them, which she thought was really odd.

"I'm 20 years old and he's old enough to be my dad... and I'm engaged," she would say to herself.

But Brooke was drawn to how he's so aggressive and confident, more so than her fiancé John.

"It's probably just because he's older and more mature," Brooke would tell herself.

She also likes how he treats her, always checking in on her to see how she's doing and he's really helpful. Every day he's smiling at her. She also likes how he's always dressed sharp and wears expensive cologne. They started flirting with each other some, which Brooke sees as harmless since she's engaged.

Brooke, however, is young and a little naive. She doesn't realize what's going on inside Glen's head. Every day at work he's constantly checking Brooke out, imagining what she would look like with her clothes off. And he often thinks about how he'd like to fuck her.

... and Glen is used to getting what he wants.

After working on the project for about a month, the marketing team has just finished it. During this time John was traveling out of town a lot so Brooke decided to put in some extra time on the marketing project. Glen would work late to help Brooke with the project, so they got to know each other better. Brooke got to the point she thought she was sharing and communicating more with Glen than with her fiancé John.

The project was a tremendous success. To celebrate, the team wanted to have a party. They picked a Friday night, and they choose a time outside of work so they could have some drinks.

Glen asked the team if someone would like to host the party. He looked over at Brooke and gave her a smile. She quickly volunteered to host.

Brooke helped get the apartment ready for the party. Her roommate Trista was going out of town on that Friday to attend a family reunion, so she wouldn't be around.

Brooke decided to wear a business outfit and a button up shirt. She wore pants with it which were a little tight and showed off her figure. She looked very nice. The pants fit her well and showed off her nice ass.

----------

The party ended up being a blast. A great celebration. Fun and drinks. Everyone had a good time.

As it gets late people started to leave.

Glen was still there when the last person leaves...

"Thanks for hosting the party, Brooke," Glen says. "I'll stay and help you clean up".

"Oh, you don't have to," Brooke replies. She's feeling tired from the long workday and the party, and also pretty relaxed after a couple glasses of wine. She had just gone back to her bedroom to grab a hair band. She walks back into the living room while putting her hair into a ponytail.

Glen grabs some glasses and takes them into the kitchen.

"I think everyone had a good time," Glen says.

"Yeah," Brooke replies while walking into the kitchen. "I'm not used to doing things like this," she says. "I um... I hope I did okay?" Brooke asks timidly.

"Yes, you did a wonderful job," Glen tells her, reassuring her. He gives her a smile and moves closer to her. He likes how she decided to put her hair up in a ponytail. He thinks it makes her look even younger.

Brooke looks up at him and smiles back at him.

"You always do a good job," he says. His deep voice causes Brooke to quiver a bit while looking up at him. He puts his hands on her shoulders, and then moves them down around her waist.

Brooke's heart rate picks up.

"You're so beautiful," Glen says while looking into her eyes.

Brooke doesn't know what to say...

He kisses her.

Brooke is shocked and she squirms against him. She breaks free from his kiss.

"No, please!", Brooke says. "I... I'm engaged," she says and looks into his eyes.

Glen kisses her again. This time he holds her close to him and his tongue works into her mouth.

Brooke's heart pounds in her chest and her mind spins. She can't believe this is happening.

"I can't do this," she thinks to herself. She lets him tongue her for a moment and tries to think of something.

Glen runs his hands up her back and then back down to her waist. He stops kissing her for a moment and starts kissing her neck instead. He runs his left hand up her side and touches her breast.

"No Glen....... please!" Brooke begs as she can feel him playing with her breast with one hand and squeezing her ass with the other. Next thing she notices is his hand slides down her side, and then on down in between her legs.

"Ahhh.... Please.... I can't!" Brooke cries and tries to move away. His kissing on her neck is sending shock waves through her and is starting to turn her on, and now his hand is rubbing the crotch of her pants. She can't help but squirm against him.

Brooke didn't know it, but Trista was sick today so she decided to not go out of town to her family reunion. She was asleep in her bedroom with the door shut. However, Brooke's panic and resisting has just woke her up.

Brooke is finding it hard to resist Glen. It could be that she's tired, or is it the wine? Or is it maybe this odd attraction she has for him? He smells nice and he's handsome, and he's turning her on. She can feel the bulge in his pants pressing into the side of her stomach, and this is adding to her excitement as well.

Brooke decides she will enjoy the moment. Her fiancé is so focused on his work so she will just have a little fun.

Brooke looks up at him and moves her hands up around his shoulders. Glen kisses her again and this time she kisses him back.

"Oh, what am I doing?" she thinks to herself as he begins to tongue her again. She doesn't stop him.

Glen continues to kiss her, and he runs his hands down around behind her and he grabs her ass.

Brooke likes the feeling of his hands on her ass while he's kissing her. She decides she wants to reach down and touch his cock. Her hand goes down in between them and she starts feeling the large bulge in the front of his pants. This startles him and he looks into her eyes.

They both look at each other.

"You're so hot. I want you," Glen says and he kisses her again. Then he pulls away for a moment. He walks over to her door and locks it, in case one of the co-workers would come back for some reason.

"Better make sure we're not bothered," Glen says.

"Okay," Brooke replies slowly walking up to him. The air feels electric to her and her heart is pounding.

"I uh.... I have a condom," Glen says.

"Oh... um, that's okay. I'm on the pill," Brooke says as she moves into his arms.

Glen smiles at her.

Brooke notices his hands now moving between them and she looks down. He's unbuttoned his pants and the next thing she knows he's pulled out his large cock.

Brooke's eyes widen at the sight of it. It's much larger than John's. She feels weak in the knees, and nervous.

Glen moves back against the door and looks into her eyes. He's holding his dick for her, and Brooke knows what he wants.

"Oh my gosh," Brooke thinks. "Am I really going to suck my bosses dick?"

Brooke hesitates for a moment, but it would be hard not do what Glen wants. He just has that presence. She knows she can't say "no" to him.

She gets down onto her knees and looks up at him. He runs his hands through her pretty hair and draws her closer to him.

Brooke opens her mouth and closes her eyes, and then she feels his large, hard cock slide into her mouth.

She's sucked her fiancé's cock quite a bit, and even practiced swallowing a few times. But she never thought she would ever be sucking another man's dick. Her heart pounds in her chest as she moves back and forth, taking his long shaft into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm.... yeah," Glen says while looking down at her.

His approval drives her on wanting to please him more. She starts sucking more intently, turning her head to the side and taking his cock into the back of her mouth each time.

"I can't believe I'm really doing this," Brooke thinks to herself. "I feel like such a slut right now."

But she must admit a part of her likes it. She knows this is totally wrong, but in a way, this adds to her level of excitement.

She likes how big, warm, and hard Glen's dick feels in her mouth. He's gently pushing forward with each thrust, and each time the head of his dick is sliding to the back of her mouth.

In her mind Brooke compares Glen's dick to her fiancé's, and right away she's noticing a difference.

"Glen's dick is thicker than John's," Brooke thinks to herself as she sucks his cock. She can tell it feels bigger in her mouth than what she's been used to.

"And it's two or three inches longer, too," Brooke thinks as she slides forward on his shaft each time. She notices her nose doesn't reach Glen's body each time she slides all the way forward like it does when she sucks her fiancé's dick.

"My gosh... I wonder what it would be like to get fucked by this thing?" Brooke wonders to herself, glancing up at Glen.

Brooke sees him looking down at her and he gives her an approving smile. This reassures her she's doing a good job. She's now motivated to do it even better for him. She's not sure if it's because he's her boss, or if she just wants to please him.

She sneaks her right hand down between her thighs.

"Mmmm... my gosh, I'm getting wet," Brooke thinks to herself as her hand massages her crotch.

Brooke closes her eyes and keeps going, rhythmically going back and forth, sucking his cock. By now she's getting even more turned on. Her erect nipples are pressing into her bra.

Then Brooke imagines what would happen if John would find out about this? What would she do? Brooke's heart begins to pound, and she panics. Thoughts of losing John, and all her California plans and dreams, floods her frazzled mind.

"Why am I doing this?" Brooke asks herself. "I should just stop."

Glen runs his hands around her head and grabs her ponytail.

"Damn... that feels really good," he says to her. He gently pulls her forward, and the pulls her head back with her ponytail. He keeps doing this, working up a steady pace.

While a sense of guilt and shame invades her conscience, Brooke still likes hearing that she's pleasing him. And she likes smelling the scent of his cologne.

Brooke knows she should stop. She knows she's engaged to be married. And she knows this is not the right thing to do........ but right now, she wants to keep going.

"John isn't here... and he won't find out about this," Brooke rationalizes to herself as she keeps sucking his dick. "And he's so focused on his work right now," she thinks.

Brooke pulls back and looks up at Glen. She smiles and blushes. She's only 20 and Glen is so much older than she is, so this age difference makes this seem even more wrong to Brooke. And this fact just adds to her excitement even more.

She holds his large dick with one hand and then she begins to suck on it again.

"John will never find out about this," Brooke thinks to herself as she takes his hard cock deep into her willing mouth.

"I'm just having a little fun. And it's not a big deal," she tells herself trying to ease her conscience. Now she's working up a steady pace again, going back and forth, sucking his dick.

"And... it's just one night," Brooke rationalizes in her mind trying to make herself feel better.

Across the room Trista peeks out from her bedroom and can't believe what she sees. She can see Glen standing there and Brooke is kneeling in front of him, giving him a blowjob.

Trista puts her hand over her mouth and her eyes get really big with shock. Trista moves back into her room and her heart is pounding.

"What!?" Trista thinks to herself. "What is she doing!?"

"Damn, that's really good," Glen says admiring the blowjob Brooke is giving him. He then thinks of some other things he'd like to do with her, and to her. And he knows if he lets Brooke continue much longer, in about a minute he'll be cumming in her mouth.

Glen pulls back, his long hard dick slides out of Brooke's mouth.

"That was amazing," Glen says to her and he helps her up. "Let's move over here to the couch," he says.

"Okay," Brooke says, and she follows him over there.

Glen reaches out and grabs Brooke's hand and pulls her close to him. Brooke's heart rate picks up.

Glen kisses her cheek and runs his hands up her sides and touches her breasts.

Brooke puts her hands on his broad shoulders and looks into his eyes. Glen then reaches down and pulls her blouse up, sliding it up and out of her pants. Then he runs his hands over her waist, underneath her lifted up blouse.

Brooke lifts her arms up and then she pulls the hair band out of her hair. She keeps her arms raised up, pulling her hair back and smiling at him. Glen takes this opportunity to move his hand up Brooke's body and touch her breasts under her blouse.

Brooke wants to take her blouse off for him. She looks down and begins to unbutton it for him. Once she's done that Glen helps move the blouse off her shoulders and she lets it fall to the floor.

Glen puts his hands on her waist again as Brooke reaches behind her and unfastens her bra for him. She gracefully slides it off her shoulders and it falls to the floor as well.

Brooke then feels Glen's hands gently move up her body, and then touch her breasts. She can feel her nipples stiffen in reaction to his touch. The sensation adds to her excitement, and she gives Glen a seductive look. She's only 20, but she's getting more turned on now. She already wants his cock.

Glen leans forward and kisses her neck again, and gradually works his way down. Brooke closes her eyes for a moment and can feel his mouth on her chest, moving lower. She looks down and sees him begin to suck her right breast, taking her sensitive nipple into his mouth.

Brooke runs her hands through his hair and she closes her eyes again.

"Mmmmmm," Brooke moans quietly as Glen sucks on her nipple.

"That feels good," Brooke whispers to him as she holds onto him.

Glen slowly moves back up towards her neck and then looks down, his hands starting to unbutton Brooke's pants.

hot37sl
hot37sl
115 Followers