Car Repair Shop Adventure 3.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OWW.... Stop it!" Brooke begs while looking up at Carlos as she's getting fucked by him from behind.

"Yeah, smack that bitch's ass!" Steve says. The other men laugh and join in, encouraging him on.

Brooke goes back to Andre's dick, taking it back into her mouth. She hates to admit it but the spanking is turning her on.

"Smack!"

Brooke grimaces but keeps sucking Andre's cock. With each slap she sucks on his dick more passionately.

"Smack!"

"Mmmm.....!" Brooke moans while sucking cock and getting thrust back and forth with each thrust from behind. Carlos is holding her tight around the waist and is starting to fuck her with more pace, and it's starting to feel really good.

Brooke lifts up.

"OOOHhhh... give it to me", Brooke says quietly and glances back at Carlos. A thin string of her saliva runs from the edge of her mouth down to Andre's dick, and then it falls to her chin.

Brooke holds onto Andre's long black cock with on hand and she reaches back and puts her hand on her ass with the other.

Carlos holds her waist and keeps thrusting. With each thrust his cock slides deep inside her.

"Smack!"

"OWWW....!" Brooke grimaces and writhes against him. A faint red mark is visible on her ass now.

"Yeah, fuck her Carlos," Billy says.

Carlos keeps going, picking up the pace even more. Brooke is getting rocked from behind while she holds onto Andre's cock.

Brooke puts her head down as she's getting fucked.

"This is feeling really good," Brooke things to herself.

She decides to brace herself with both hands, so she let's go of Andre's cock and puts her hands down so she's on all fours.

"Mmmmmm.......OHhhhhhhhhhhh", Brooke sighs, closing her eyes. She's pushing herself back into Carlos now, screwing herself on his thrusting cock.

"Don't.... stop," she says quietly, feeling herself getting close. She's getting pounded. She's getting fucked and she's loving it.

"Ohhhh........... don't stop.....," Brooke begs him quietly, glancing up and him.

"Oh, my gosh, I'm going to cum again," Brooke thinks to herself. She flings her hair to the side and closes her eyes.

"Okay, that's good," Howie says. "Stop for a minute."

Carlos stops thrusting but keeps hold of Brooke's waist, keeping his hard dick inside her hot, wet pussy.

Brooke looks up at Howie, her mouth agape.

"What the ....! " Brooke breathes and gives Howie a look. She is so close right now, but Howie just stopped it.

"Time to switch positions a little bit, Babe," Howie says. "Carlos pull back," he says.

Carlos pulls out of her pussy and moves back.

Brooke takes a moment to catch her breath and gather herself. She's on all fours and she slowly sits down. At this point she realizes how sweaty she is from all this.

"Now Brooke, go ahead and straddle Andre," Howie says.

Right now, her panties are down around her knees, so to get on top of him she'll need to take them off. All the men watch as she sits down on the rug, and she pushes her panties on over her knees and then pulls her legs up to get them off. This gives the men a great view, as they take in her stockings and bare ass in garters which is exposed under her hiked up skirt. Some men are taking pictures, getting a great view of her bare pussy.

At this point Brooke can sense all the men staring at her pussy, so she quickly slides her panties on down to her ankles and crosses her leg over, trying to hide herself. Then she holds onto her panties with one hand and works them over each of her high heeled shoes. Once their off she sets them down beside her on the rug.

"You look hotter than hell in those stockings, Brooke," Howie says.

Brooke pretends to ignore his compliment. She sits up. Then she reaches up, pulling back her long hair with her hands. She closes her eyes for a moment while she anticipates what is coming next.

She slowly crawls forward to Andre's side and then swings her stocking-clad leg over him, facing him. Next, she puts her hands on his chest.

Brooke knows what's coming next. She knows she'll have to let Andre fuck her like this. And the reality of this is turning her on, especially after almost cumming with Carlos. She's ready.

Andre runs his hands up her waist and then moves to her chest, feeling her tits. Brooke looks down at his hands going over the fabric of her blouse, gently squeezing her breasts. Her nipples stiffen inside her bra in reaction to his touch. Andre can feel her nipples more now through her blouse and he goes over them with his thumbs. His hands are a little soiled from working on the cars earlier this morning, so they leave a little residue on her white blouse.

"Good, Brooke. Now go ahead and start fucking Andre like that," Howie tells her.

Brooke reaches down and guides Andre's dick to her wet slit, and then pushes eases herself down. She feels the head of his cock touch her pussy and then slide into her. His hard black cock slides on up inside her wet cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." Brooke breathes and closes her eyes, feeling his 10-inch shaft sliding into her once again. She slowly moves up and down on his cock, taking in more of him, and then she looks down at him.

"My gosh.... you have a......... big dick," she says to him while slowly riding him, feeling her wet pussy stretched and filled with his large black cock.

"Damn you feel good, babe," Andre says looking up at her as she slowly fucks him. He caresses and squeezes her tits through the fabric of her blouse as he starts to slowly thrust up into her.

Howie quietly motions for Carlos to move in behind Brooke again.

Meanwhile Brooke is enjoying the sensation of Andre's large cock inside her, and his hands working over her breasts, so she doesn't know what's going on behind her. She's closed her eyes.

Carlos kneels behind her again, and Andre knows what Howie has in mind.

Brooke feels Andre moving his hands down over her waist, and then he begins to pull her skirt up over her bare ass. He keeps on going until it's all pulled up high around her small waist. "He's just wanting to give all the men a better view of him fucking me," she thinks to herself as she slides up and down on his thick cock. Her bare ass is now exposed in front of Carlos and all the men to see.

"Okay, now hold still for a moment, Brooke," Howie says.

After a few seconds Brooke stops, not sure what Howie is talking about. She turns to look back at Howie and suddenly she feels another set hands around her waist.

"What's going on..." Brooke says trying to look back behind her.

Just then she feels Carlos's dick pressing against her ass.

"What the fuck!" Brooke yells.

She can feel his dick beginning to push into her asshole and stretching it.

"NOOOOOOOO... Ouch!!" Brooke yells and she tries to move away. "Stop it!" she says. "Please no, you can't do this!" she pleads and tries to get off Andre, but she can't, he's just too strong.

Brooke has never been fucked in the ass before. Heart pounds in her chest now with nerves and fear. She feels Carlos's cock gradually inching into her ass more.

"NOOOOOO, STOP!" Brooke yells again. "PLEASE.... I don't want to do this. Please... NO!" she begs him.

Carlos glances over at Howie to see what he thinks.

"You're doing good, Brooke," Howie says. "Keep going Carlos."

Carlos slowly pushes on forward, his long shaft inching its way forward, going further into Brooke's tight ass.

"Ouch!" Brooke yells. "Please don't, you're hurting me!" she cries. She just can't believe what is happening.

"Wow, your ass is tight," Carlos says. He holds her around the waist and presses forward once again, sliding gently into her some more.

"Noooo...," Brooke says while grimacing, feeling his large cock almost all the way up inside her ass. She tries to look up at him. "Please...... oh.... please don't........ don't do this to me!" She begs him.

Brooke has never felt two dicks inside her like this before. She must admit the sheer shock of it is actually turning her on a little bit. "Oh, what am I doing," she whispers to herself. She glances down and sees Andre unbuttoning her blouse. He's got two buttons done and is working his way down.

Carlos starts to move, sliding his cock back and then gently he pushes back into her. Then Andre begins to work his large cock in and out of her pussy as he continues to unbutton her top.

"Oh, I'm... such a... slut right now," Brooke whispers, feeling both cocks moving inside of her at the same time. She's never felt anything like this before. As Carlos moves, she can sense her ass beginning to relax a little bit, which helps ease some of her pain.

The two men begin to work up a steady pace, fucking her pussy and ass at the same time.

"OOOHHH," Brooke sighs while sandwiched between them. She's still really tense, just trying to get used to the new sensation of having a large cock sliding inside her ass.

Andre has her blouse unbuttoned and he pulls it open. Then he pulls the bottom of her blouse up and out of her skirt. His hands go back to breasts, massaging them in the thin fabric of her bra.

With Andre's large dick up her cunt and Carlos's dick shoved up ass, to Brooke it feels like she's got two baseball bats inside her right now. They start to move a little quicker and then get out of sync. Brooke feels Andre's cock sliding forward when Carlos's dick is sliding backwards. Back and forth they go, pumping in and out of her.

She's wondered before what it would be like to fuck two men at the same time like this, but she never dreamed it would actually happen. Certainly not today. And certainly not like this. The sensation and experience of it all is turning her on, however, and she can sense she's building toward yet another orgasm.

"Hey, let me undo your bra," Andre says.

"Oh..... um.... okay," Brooke replies while a little out of breath. The men stop fucking her for a moment.

Andre tries to reach behind her back and inside her blouse to unfasten her bra. To make it easier for him Brooke leans forward, her tits are almost touching his chest now. Carlos decides to give her a couple deep thrusts.

"AAAHHH," Brooke says in reaction to Carlos's dick sliding inside her ass. "Stop it... Please," Brooke says to him.

Andre unfastens her bra and then pulls it down in the back, which lifts the front of it way up, exposing her bare breasts. He touches her breasts with his hands, cupping them, enjoying feeling her nipples pressing into his palms.

Andre starts to thrust again, and she's getting fucked by both men at the same time again.

"MMMMMmmmmm," Brooke moans, leaning forward and bracing herself on top of Andre. She tries to glance over her shoulder at Carlos. "Ohhhhhhh...... you feel.... so big," she says to Carlos, breathing heavier now. The pain and discomfort from his large dick in her ass is starting to fade a little bit. And gradually she's starting to relax her ass more, which is helping.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Carlos says, holding on tighter to Brooke's waist.

Brooke looks up at him over her shoulder and she can feel his cock swell and get rock hard inside her ass. Her heart pounds, she knows what's about to happen...

He cums, his dick squirting and pulsating, throbbing up inside her ass.

Brooke can't move, she can only stay still and nervously take it.

"Oh... my gosh," Brooke says quietly, experiencing getting cum up inside her ass for the first time in her life.

Carlos finishes and then pulls back, his spent dick sliding out of her ass. A little cum starts to leak out of her.

"Oh...um... Okay," Brooke says, arching up on Andre now, his large dick still inside her pussy. "That was fun," she says sarcastically at Howie.

"Glad you liked it," Howie replies with a laugh.

"Now let me go," Brooke says, trying to pull herself up and off of Andre.

"No, still not done, babe," Howie says. "Billy, it's your turn. Come on," he says to him, and he points down to Brooke's ass.

Billy tosses his cell phone to Brad for him to record, and quickly gets down behind Brooke.

"No!" Brooke yells. "This is enough. I have to go, please!!" she says, trying to work herself free, but Andre is holding onto her, and she's got his cock up inside her pussy. After going through this with Carlos she isn't ready to do it again.

Billy holds onto her waist with one hand and guides his hard cock to her ass with the other.

Brooke looks back at him. "Please don't!" she says. "No... Billy, please!" she begs.

She feels the head of his cock press into her ass, forcing its way into her.

"AHHHHH... NOOOO!", she cries, tensing up, grimacing. She looks over at Howie. "I hope you're happy, you jerk!" she says to him.

"Yeah, I'm really enjoying it," Howie responds.

Billy holds onto Brooke and pushes forward, working his cock further up into her ass.

"Ouch....Nooo..... Please, that hurts," Brooke says, closing her eyes. She tightly holds onto Andre's shirt with both hands.

Billy's cock is almost all the way inside her now, and Brooke notices it doesn't hurt quite as bad as it did with Carlos. It's sliding in a little easier this time. Then she realizes it's because of the cum still inside her ass, and it's now acting as a lubricant for her.

Right away both guys start to fuck her.

Brooke gasps and then she drops her head down. Andre and Billy work up a good pace, each cock sliding in and out of her, one in her cunt and the other in her ass. And it's beginning to feel pleasurable to her.

"OOOHHHH.... Yeah," Brooke whines while leaning forward and trying to steady herself on top of Andre. Both cocks keep sliding in and out of her, pounding into her. She glances back and grabs her ass for a moment. "MMMmmmmm.... Ohhhh..... YES," she breathes. The excitement of the moment is starting to get to her, and she can feel herself starting to build to yet another orgasm.

Howie motions for Steve to come over, and he makes his way towards them.

"Go to the front," Howie says. "Have her suck your dick."

With all that's going on inside her Brooke didn't hear what Howie said. Steve walks in front of her and begins to take out his dick.

Brooke opens her eyes and is taken back, not expecting someone right in front of her, and not with a large cock in front of her face.

Steve runs his hands through her hair and then guides his dick to her mouth.

"NO!" Brooke says looking over at Howie. "Please," she says.

"Suck it Brooke," he says.

Steve runs the head of his cock across her lips. After a moment Brooke opens her mouth and takes his cock into her mouth.

"There, that's a good girl," Howie says.

Steve runs his hands though her long hair as she slides back and forth over his shaft with her mouth.

Brooke's head is spinning. She never dreamed she would ever do anything like this in her life. She's got Andre's massive dick up inside her pussy and he's massaging her bare tits with his hands. She's got Billy's large cock sliding back and forth, stretching her tight ass. And she's got Steve's hard cock surging back and forth in her mouth.

"It's like I'm a fucking pornstar right now," she thinks to herself, overwhelmed with the shock of it all.

Brooke thinks back to the times when John has been out of town and late at night she's watched porn on her cell phone while she's playing with herself. She's seen women get fucked by three men at once, and she's fantasized about what it would be like, but not thinking it would really ever happen to her. At times she would take out three of her dildos, sticking one in her pussy and she would gently insert the other one up her ass, but she wouldn't slide it in very far. The third dildo she would suck on as she watched on her cell phone. She would take the dildo deep in her mouth, practicing trying to deep throat on it without gagging on it. With practice she was able to take almost the whole thing, and this would really turn her on.

Brooke pulls her head back in order to breathe some air around Steve dick in her mouth. She's breathing heavy and she's almost out of breath. She opens her eyes and as she looks around, she notices all the men are watching her every move. This makes her feel really embarrassed with everyone staring at her like this.

"What would my friends think if they could see me right now?" Brooke thought to herself as she's getting double fucked. "And what about my parents? What would they think of me?" she thought. She closed her eyes while being overwhelmed by a sense of shame and guilt.

"I just want this to be over," she says to herself while she's getting impaled. However, she can't ignore how good this feels right now, and how much of a turn on this is for her. She's breathing heavier now and having both hard cocks fucking her at the same time, while all the men are watching her, it's got her wanting it even more.

"Oh.... YEAH," Brooke says as she rocking back and forth, getting pounded in her cunt and ass with both dicks at once. "OOOHHH....," she whines. "YEAH.........MMMMMMM...........Fuck....... Me!" she cries as she takes it.

In the back of her mind, she knows this is wrong, and she knows she's being taken advantage of, but right now she doesn't care.

Brooke can feel she's getting closer and almost on the edge.

Andre moves his hands down and grabs her ass, steadying her so he can fuck her faster. He picks up the pace. Billy does the same thing, grabbing her tighter around her waist and slamming into her ass harder.

"OOOOOOOhhhhh.......AAHHHHH!" Brooke says. It's getting to be too much, and it's about to send her over the edge. She tilts her head back and her mouth opens wide.

"Yeah, take it Bitch," Billy says behind her while fucking her in the ass.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH........ Fuck.... Me....!" Brooke cries.

Andre looks up and watches her. Steve is watching her. All the men watch her.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH.......YEAAAHHHHH!!!" Brooke screams. "I'M...... GONNA CUM!!!" says cries.

She cums. Her mind and body are rocked with her orgasm.

It's too much for Andre, seeing her, and feeling her, cum on top of him. His cock balloons and he cums, too. He holds onto her ass tightly as his cock throbs inside her pussy.

"Awwww Fuck," Billy says as he presses his cock deep into Brooke's ass and he starts to cum.

Brooke is still reeling in her orgasm. She can feel both cock's pulsating inside her, filling her with cum.

Steve is now stroking his cock and is right on the edge after watching Brooke have an orgasm right in front of him. He wants her to take his dick before he shoots in the air.

"Here, quick," Steve says and grabs Brooke's head with one hand, guiding his cock into her mouth with his other hand.

Brooke feels her orgasm begin to fade as Steve's hard dick is now thrusting deep into her mouth. She squirms and almost gags on it. She frowns and looks up at him, feeling invaded by his dick. "What the hell," she thinks to herself.

Steve's cock swells and he grabs her head with both hands so she can't move.

"Mmmmmm," he groans.

He cums, his dick throbs and pulsates deep in Brooke's mouth. Brooke feels cum shooting into the back of her throat. She quivers and closes her eyes, just trying not to choke on the cum that's running down her throat. She feels violated. She feels taken advantage of. She feels used. She feels dirty. But there's a part of her that likes it.

Steve finishes and pulls back, and his spent cock slides out of her mouth.

Brooke is worn out. She can feel a little cum that's left in her mouth, so she moves it around with her tongue and swallows it.

"Wow, now that was hot, Brooke," Howie says.

Brooke doesn't look over at him. She just wants this to be over.

Billy pulls out and gets up.

Brooke rolls off of Andre and lays down exhausted on the rug beside him.

Andre gets up and walks over to the rest of the guys.

As she lays there on her side she can feel cum leaking out of her pussy and ass.

1...56789...12