Car Ride Goes bad

Story Info
Offer of a ride to a friend goes bad.
1.7k words
3.84
12.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subpuppy
subpuppy
12 Followers

I am in my 50's. Sherry is 20. We have chatted a lot. She knows I am bi. It just came out in conversation. She is a freak and bi as well. I used to give her rides home at night. We no longer work together.

I used to fantasize that she asked if I could give a ride to a male friend of hers as well. I said no problem. I thought it weird that he sat up front and she sat in back. They chatted on the drive. We were going down a dark country road to her house. She told me to pull over on a side road. I did, not knowing what was up. She asked me "so do you like Marcus?" Her young black friend was about her age.

I said sure he seemed like a decent guy. "Do you want to suck his cock?" She asked.

"Huh???" I responded. "w-w-what do you mean?" I stammered.

He looks at me. "you are a faggot, faggots suck dick" he said.

"It's ok, I told him about you, he is willing to let you play with his cock" she tells me with a smirk. She continues "you want to touch his cock, I know you do. Go ahead and look at it". I look down, he has his cock out. It is huge and hard.

"You have to ask nicely" he tells me in a firm voice.

"Do it, you know you want to. You are practically drooling" she says.

I go to reach for his cock and he slaps my hand away. "you have to ask first" he says.

"Please may I touch your cock?" I ask. He looks at me with disdain.

"Touch my cock, what?" He asks.

"Please may I touch your cock, Sir?" I ask. Humiliated to be referring to someone almost a third my age as Sir. Yet so turned on by the humiliation.

She chimes in "we know you want to do more than touch it. Ask you faggot.

"May I suck your cock, Sir" I ask hesitantly.

"Ask all at once" he says.

"Please Sir, may I touch your cock? Please Sir may I suck your cock? Please?" I ask, so turned on. As I wait for a reply I hear my voice from Sherry's phone "Please Sir, may I touch your cock? Please Sir may I suck your cock?". She busts out laughing at the look of shock on my face.

"Wonder what your wife will think of this video? Guess you better get started sucking unless you want to find out!!!". I lower my face to his lap and take his cock in my mouth. My face is lit up by the light from her phone. His hands are on my head, turning my face slightly sideways so my face can be seen. Suddenly I hear a voice from her phone "oh my God you weren't kidding about him, he is really a cock sucking faggot!!!!". OMG she is face timing this!!!!

I couldn't tell who the girl's voice was but she obviously knew me so probably someone from the store we worked at. Oh shit. Marcus was fucking my face now. I was gagging from his cock being shoved down my throat. I was hoping he would cum so this would be over when I felt Sherry's hand reach under me and feel my cock. "yes the faggot is loving it, his tiny cock is hard. " She said apparently to the person watching. Something else was said then Sherry told Marcus "don't cum yet, don't you want his fat cocksucker's ass to fuck?"

She gets out of the car and so does Marcus. He grabs me by the hair and pulls me out. He drags me to the back seat and shoved me in so I am bent over. I feel my pants and underwear yanked down. Sherry is laughing.

The girl on her phone is laughing. I hear her say "oh my God what a slut. Not even struggling. He wants that fat ass pounded!!!".

Suddenly I hear a loud snack as my ass lights up in pain. He is spanking me. "are you my bitch?" He demands. He won't let me answer he keeps spanking my bare ass. My ass is on fire, I am sobbing, all I can think about is getting him to stop spanking me, it hurts so bad.

I am crying and sobbing. "ppppppppleassse I am am am your bbbbitch!!!!" I cry out. He stops. All you can hear is my sobbing and the girls laughing.

Then Sherry speaks "look in the camera and ask Marcus politely to fuck your faggot fat ass. Beg bitch. Be sincere or the spanking continues. We have all night. "

I look in the camera and realize I can't see who she is face timing with. She must be video recording this. More blackmail. My face is red and streaked with tears. I hold back my sobs and start "please, Marcus, Sir. Please fuck my fat ass. I want your hard cock in me. Fuck me and make me your bitch. I want your cock. Please Sir. I will do anything you want just please fuck this fat faggot slut. ".

"Sure, thing bitch," he replies as he pushes me around. I am bent over. He spits on my asshole and starts fingering me. I can hear the girl on the phone oowing and awwing now. She must be back to face timing. His finger is so big. I moan. I can't help it.

Sherry says "oh yes you slut. You needed this. You want that gay ass abused". I feel his hands on my hips and his cock against my ass. He pulls back hard and I cry out as it feels like I am being split. The two girls are encouraging him. He is raping my ass. I can hear him slapping against my ass.

The girl watching on the phone says " Get closer I want to see more" Then, and I can tell she is closer now she says "Turn his head around so we can see his face as he gives up that fat ass!" One of Marcus' hands leaves my hips and grabs my hair, pulling my face back so they can see. "Take a picture!" She orders Sherry. My face is lit up by the flash, then Marcus releases my head and grabs my hips again.

Suddenly he stops fucking and squeezes my hips so hard it hurts. Then I feel hot liquid shooting in my ass. He holds me there until he is done then pulls out with a pop. He grabs me by the hair and drags me out of the car and pushes me to my knees. He shoved his cock in my mouth as both girls scream in disgust. I have no choice. I clean his cock. Sucking and licking. Tasting his cum and my ass. Now he is videoing me as well.

Finished, he looks down at me and spits on me. I feel his spit sliding down my face. I am full on crying. My face lit up by her phone as she shares the moment. Her friend is laughing. "I saved the whole thing on video, this shit is priceless!!!" I go looking for my pants but Sherry has them. "You can drive naked. Time to take us home, whore" she says.

I get to her house and they both get out. She opens my door and tells me to lean forward. I do and she wipes her hand down the crack of my ass then rubs it over my face. Then sticks her hand in my mouth and I instinctively lick it clean. She chuckles cruelly. "I own you now you fat assed gay bitch. I will see you tomorrow at work" then she smacks the back of my head and walks away. How could I ever have thought she was my friend?

After that, every time I went to work I did not know who knew. Who had watched me live and cheered it on, who had seen the pics and videos. Who had been told. Anyone could claim they had copies and blackmail me.

Sherry calls me over to the Woman's clothing area one night when we are working late and makes me go in the dressing room and try on lingerie. When I open the door there are three of her friends there.

After making me pose for them so they can take pics (great more blackmail) I am allowed to change. When I open the door it is just Sherry there. She tells me "you need to buy that. By the way you need to let your wife know you will be home late. You are taking us to a party, you sissy bitch"

I get to my car after work and Sherry is there with Maria, Rose, and Liz from the changing room. Sherry demands my keys. I get in the back seat with Maria and Rose. We aren't even out of the parking lot and they are demanding I change into the lingerie. A sheet red teddy with matching thing. I have no choice.

Liz hands them a collar and leash for me. We pull up to a house. There are lights in inside. Sherry walks me in by my leash. The girls are laughing at how hard my cock is. Liz walks up to me and stokes my ass that is barely covered by the teddy. "I loved your performance the other night, I know your faggot ass is going to have fun tonight" Then she slide a finger in my ass. I moaned. Sherry stops and looks back and laughs.

"God what a horny slut to have anything in that fat sloppy ass" Liz offers her finger to me and I willingly suck it. She pulls it out, all clean now.

They walk me in. There is Marcus. Along with three other 20 something old guys. They are all black. They laugh when they see me. Then the three of them each pay Marcus $20. One grabs my leash. Omg he is whoring me out.

subpuppy
subpuppy
12 Followers