Car Show Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More beer, barman," Brian said. "Hey, I've got an idea. There's a pool table over there going to waste, let's play."

"Yeah, let's play strip pool!" said Craig.

"Yeah, that sounds cool!" Sarah said. I looked at her and made a 'no' shape with my mouth.

"Oh come on Angie," she said, putting emphasis on the 'Angie', be a devil for once – it'll be fun."

When I didn't say anything, Brian chimed in.

"OK, these are the rules. Everyone gets one shot each go. If you fail to sink a ball, you lose an article of clothing. Shoes don't count."

"What if you sink the black?" said Alan.

"Well," said Brian, "if you sink the black, it's everything off in one go!"

The guys all cheered.

"Alright, who's first?" he said. "It's usually ladies first, but maybe the guys should go first in this case."

Strip pool wouldn't have been my idea to end the evening, but I thought 'what the hell, why not?' I was feeling pretty cruisy with all the wine I had consumed – and was still consuming – and to be honest all those guys trying to feel me up and leering at me was giving me a very warm feeling inside. Yep, I was up for a game of strip pool. But I'd never even played pool before!

Kevin went first. He got the shot, returning to hand the pool cue to Craig with a flourishing bow. Craig missed. Everyone cheered. He pulled off his shirt, revealing a nicely toned young chest. Good bod, I thought. Then it was Brian's turn. The balls were all spread around by now, and he made a big shot, firing balls all over the table. Some went in the holes, and then the black followed.

"You've sunk the black!" Sarah cried. "Get it OFF!"

He undid his shirt, and pulled down his jeans and boxers. He seemed totally at ease with stripping in front of everyone. All of a sudden he was naked. And what a body! He was like a workman – he was a big guy with big muscles, strong thighs and... his cock was huge! It wasn't hard, but it hung down low. I had the feeling he was half aroused – no dick could be that big.

Sarah whistled in appreciation as he stood there, naked, putting on a mock little muscle man pose as she cheered him on. How bold was this guy? God, the man was naked in a public bar!

And how hard was his cock getting? He was looking straight at Sarah and myself, and you could see he was getting an erection! I could feel his eyes boring into my chest as he leered at us, his cock continuing to swell. He looked so powerful like that, and yet we were causing it!

Alan had his turn. He missed.

"Sir, your shirt please," said Brian. I couldn't help staring at his cock. The other guys were looking elsewhere, at us girls, really, but Brian's cock was pointing almost straight up now. Oh my...

Alan removed his shirt. He was a weedy kind of guy, not built like the others, not that I spent much time looking at him.

"OK girls, who's first," one of them said.

"I'll go!" Sarah said.

She grabbed the cue and walked over to the table. Bending over to take the shot, her ass was totally exposed under that little skirt. The guys didn't fail to notice.

"That's it baby, go for it," said Kevin. She missed.

She turned around and shrugged at us.

"I guess I've got to take something off," she said. "What shall it be?"

"Take your top off!" they yelled almost in unison.

"Um, well, alright."

She slipped the top over her head, and stood with her hands on her hips facing the guys, presenting her naked tits before them.

"Yeah!" said Alan, the others cheering as she sauntered over to grab her drink.

Now it was my turn. Brian handed me the cue.

"I've never played this before, you know," I said.

"Don't worry, it's easy," he said. He led me to the table, naked, his hard cock gently slapping against his abdomen as he walked. I had had a lot to drink, but still the incongruity of the situation – a naked man with a hard on in a room of people showing me how to play pool – wasn't completely lost on me.

"You just line up the stick on the white ball and carefully aim at another and hit it, so that it goes in the hole. OK?"

I nodded. As he turned to move away from the table to let me take the shot, I felt the tip of his cock graze against my upper thigh. God, it was leaking precum – I could feel the sticky liquid on my skin.

I took the shot. I got it. I was relieved, and they all cheered.

The guys all sunk their balls next time round. Then Sarah missed again.

"Oh dear, I've done it again!"

She would have to remove another 'article of clothing'. And all she still had on was two pieces. She didn't ask the guys what she should remove this time, but simply reached under her skirt and slid her g-string down. As she did, she held her skirt up for a second or two, so that the guys all got a look at her bare, shaven pussy. They cheered loudly. She took a bow, then turned her back to them and bowed again, showing off even more. She was acting like such a slut, I thought, but God, she looked so sexy, so powerful. I was almost jealous of her.

Sarah had left her panties on the floor. Brian grabbed them and wrapped them over his shoulder as a kind of souvenir.

Now it was my go again. I was nervous now, and I missed the shot. The moment had arrived – I had to lose my bikini top. The realization suddenly hit me – it hadn't seemed quite real before, but now I would have to do it, expose my tits in a room full of guys. I felt a surge of fear through my body, this was farther than I'd ever gone; nice girls don't get naked in a bar full of guys, but I was half way towards doing just that. And I was half way towards liking the idea; indeed, a part of me thrilled at the thought of watching their reaction when I showed them.

I thought of being Angie. I'm Angie tonight, not Anne. Only Sarah and Roger here know the truth. I saw Roger over at the bar. He wasn't playing but he eyes were fixed on me, waiting to see. Waiting to see what I'd almost shown him when I exposed myself in the back seat of his car. God, he must think I'm such a little slut. They all must think that, dressed like I am, happily playing strip pool with them and about to show them my tits – and probably more the way this game was going. God, was I going to be naked in front of them all soon? Could I really do that?

"Come on, strip!" said one of them.

OK. Facing them, I reached around and unclasped my bikini top. They were silent, their eyes fixed on my body, just below my face, expressions of tortured anticipation on their faces. I let the top fall loose around my back, and held it against my boobs with one hand. Then with a flourish I pulled it away from my body, and a thunderous cheer echoed around the half empty room as they ogled my naked tits. It felt great. I even gave them a little wiggle with a shake of my shoulders and they cheered again.

I went over and sat next to Sarah, two half naked girls together, the guys all looking at us. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well done, Angie – that was hot! And you're doing better with me – I'm one shot away from being naked here!"

Kevin missed his next shot. So did Alan. The both were now down to their boxers. Kevin's erection was obvious. Funnily enough, it almost looked more lewd than the naked Brian – naked except for Sarah's g-string on his arm. Somehow I'd kind of gotten used to his naked hard on. Sarah was up next, and this time she made it. She got to keep her skirt on, for now.

My turn again. Concentrate, girl, I thought to myself as I lined the shot up, my naked nipple grazing along the wooden edge of the table. I took the shot. I missed. Missed completely – the white ball didn't even hit the other ball.

I would have to remove my panties. Strangely, this didn't seem as much of a big deal as taking my top off. At least I still had my skirt, and it was longer than Sarah's, so they wouldn't be able to see too much if I was careful. And the thought of being naked under my skirt, and naked on top – ooh, how could I be acting like such a little slut? And, what's more, actually enjoying it. My nipples were hard, and it was quite warm in here. I'm sure they could all tell why my nipples were hard. The sexual energy in the room was palpable – as obvious as Brian's naked cock – and my body was tuning right into it. It wasn't so much that I was losing my inhibitions, but even so I was getting wetter and wetter under my skirt.

I didn't give them a show like Sarah had; I simply slid them down in modest fashion and quickly smoothed my skirt back down. They cheered in approval, though they wouldn't have seen anything. Brian scooped up my g-string and wrapped it over his other shoulder.

I went back and sat with Sarah. She was sitting there with her legs slightly apart, and the guys were kind of standing just off to the side but closer to her than before. Clearly they were trying to steal a peek at her pussy, and she looked just about ready to show them. I sat down and slugged my wine glass. How much had I had to drink tonight? I realized I was beginning to slur my words.

They guys all got their shots this time. Sarah jumped up to take hers, her legs spreading as she planted her feet on the floor to get up. They all got quite an eyeful. I'm sure she did it on purpose. Meanwhile Alan was staring intently at my legs, hoping to see more, knowing that I was naked under the skirt. I almost felt like showing him, stretching back and opening my legs to reveal my now glistening wet pussy, and watch his reaction to that, but it was almost more fun simply knowing that he and everyone else knew that the naked brunette chick here not only was topless, but she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt.

Sarah took her shot – and she got it. Now it was my turn. Brian came over with the cue, and reached down to where I was sitting to help me out of my chair. As he did, his cock swung down near my face. I almost had to duck so it wouldn't hit my cheek. Up close like that it looked huge, threatening.

It wasn't going to be an easy shot. There was only one ball left on the table other than the black, and the white one was in the middle. I couldn't reach it.

"I can't do this shot," I said. "It's too far away."

"Yeah, you can," said Brian, coming over to examine the situation. "You've just got to lean over the table, like this, and reach over so you can get to the white."

I looked at him demonstrating the shot. I realized that if I did it like that, with my thigh astride the table, all the guys would have a graphic view of my naked pussy and ass. I couldn't do it.

"But..." They could all understand my dilemma, and they were all attention waiting for me to take the shot.

"Look, I'll stand behind you so they can't see."

He moved in behind me. Close.

"Take hold of the cue, like this. Now, lean over the table."

I stretched across the table as he instructed, one leg bent so I could rest my inner thigh across the wooden edge of the table. Now he had one arm around me as he helped me set up the shot.

"Here, like this," he said. He had moved in closer, I could feel his muscular chest pressing against my back as both hands came around my sides. He took hold of my left hand on the cue - and grabbed my right breast with the other! He was holding my boob! He was basically cuddling my back: I could feel his whole body pressed against mine as he maneuvered me into position. He was so much bigger than me; I felt like a little puppet being manipulated by his strong arms. I looked down at his hand on my boob, and then I saw it – his hard cock resting against the wooden edge of the table, poking up between my legs!

"Angie you've got to concentrate, concentrate on the balls. You've got to line the ball up, make it go into the hole. You can do this."

But I kept looking down at his cock – right there between my legs! I felt him push me against the table as I prepared to take the shot. His cock was up against the table, but as he gave me a gentle thrust forward I watched as it sild up against the polished wood – until the head disappeared under the hem of my skirt. He gave another small push - and I felt the tip of his cock graze against me! God, his cock was right there, touching against my opening – right here in front of every one! And I was so wet – I could feel my lips gently sliding over the head... Oohh, it felt so good; He was holding me there just like that, his cock rubbing on my lips, holding me tightly, anchoring me against the table. I had to get the shot done and get him off me fast!

"OK, shoot!" he said, and he thrust me forward. As the cue hit the ball, I felt his hips thrust against my small frame – and his cock slide inside me! I panicked, but he was holding me hard against the table, he had such strength! I had taken the shot but he was holding me harder now. Only the head of his cock had penetrated my opening, but then I felt him thrust powerfully – oohh, now he was well inside me; it was so wrong; I had to put one hand on the table to steady myself. I was more than wet enough for him to slide in effortlessly, and I was so ashamed that he could violate me so readily and with the knowledge that even if my head said no my pussy was saying 'yes, do me'. God, this guy was virtually fucking me right in front of everyone! His cock was inside me! I had to stop – now – or he would just keep going! I grabbed the table hard and pushed against him, trying to push him off, but he was so strong – it just drove him deeper inside me! I gasped as I felt it surge inside me, deep inside – ooh, it must have been almost all the way in! I whispered in his ear – I didn't want the others to hear – "Get off, get off me, please!" With one swift movement he pulled straight out, and I felt my muscles contract as suddenly that big shaft had been removed from my pussy.

"Hey look," he said, "you sunk it!" I was burning with shame. I couldn't even answer. The sight of his cock glistening with my juices – that everyone could see as we walked back to the others – only made it worse.

"Great shot Angie!" said Kevin. The way he said it, I couldn't tell whether he meant the game or what was going on between my legs. Because they must have seen from where they were sitting. Brian was grinning like a Cheshire cat but I was just utterly embarrassed, red with shame.

As slumped down in the chair alongside Sarah.

"God, did he just fuck you?" she said excitedly.

I didn't say anything but she knew.

"God Anne, this is making me so wet I almost want to fuck the whole lot of them!"

I was horny, too, I had to admit as a I downed another glass of wine. God, I was so wet and open when he slid his cock inside me. I bet he was thinking, 'what a dirty little slut I've got here', when he felt how easy it was to penetrate me. The guy virtually fucked me in front of a bunch of people! And it did feel good! What must Roger think? Roger already thinks you're a bit of a slut, and all the others here just know you as Angie. Who cares? But now my head was starting to spin. I wasn't tired, but I was really drunk. I just wanted to lie down somewhere.

Sarah had gone off to talk to Alan and Kevin. I saw him sit down and pull him on to his lap. She sat on his lap, legs apart as Alan stood in front of her, looking straight at her exposed pussy. She was grinding her ass against Kevin's crotch. It was a sexy sight to behold. Probably like watching me and Brian at the pool table.

Dave was talking to Roger. It looked like time was up. Then Dave came over to me.

"You're looking a bit tired there Angie," he said. "There is the spare room down stairs – you're welcome to use it."

That sounded like a good idea. I let Sarah know I was going to take a rest, and did she want to come with me, but she was otherwise occupied. She was still astride Kevin's lap, but she had fished his cock out of his boxers and was idly running her fingers along it as it stuck up proudly between her legs, the whole time casually chatting with Alan, who was still standing there in front of her. I wondered where that was going to lead as Dave escorted me downstairs to the room.

I was stumbling a little and had to hold on to him for fear of falling down. I was still topless. I didn't know where the bikini top had gone. My panties were long gone.

Dave fished the keys out of his pocket and let me into the room. I sat down on the bed.

"Here, I'll get you a glass of water," he said.

"No, thanks, I'm fine."

Then I saw him reach into his pocket, pulling out his wallet. He took out some notes and placed them on the table.

"Angie," he said, "here's a hundred. How about a little blow job?"

What? He's propositioning me like I'm a hooker? I wasn't that drunk. He was standing in front of me as I sat on the bed, waiting for me to respond. I couldn't look at him. Instead I dropped my head, looking down at my body. I could hardly recognize myself. I was naked from the waist up. My legs were spread – I hadn't even noticed. He would have been able to see straight up my skirt at my naked pussy. I'm sitting here basically naked in front of him. And he probably saw me with Brian before. No wonder he thinks I'm a whore.

"Um, I don't... sorry, no thanks."

He looked perplexed, even surprised.

"Why not? Come on. You're sitting here half naked, and I saw you spread over the pool table with that guy. You let him fuck you in front of everyone. Come on, I'll throw in the room for free."

I guy wanted to pay me to suck his cock like a common whore. And I was having trouble saying no. Didn't I just say no? Was I Anne or Angie? He knows me only as Angie, and someone like Angie might do it. Standing there in front of me, he seemed to be almost towering over me. His crotch was at my eye level. The bulge in his jeans was unmistakable. For all the shame I felt, my pussy was still burning. The fleeting sensation of Brian's cock inside me, as mortifying as it was for him to do that in front of everyone, had left me just wanting more – and that I was still turned on only redoubled my shame. And I hadn't even closed my legs yet.

"Well?" he said, rubbing his hard cock through his jeans, his eyes on my naked pussy. Why hadn't I closed my legs?

I looked up meekly. I nodded. I watched him slip the money into my bag.

"Good," he said, as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans and pulled them to the floor. His cock sprang out. He didn't even bother taking off his shirt.

He walked towards me, his cock pointing straight out, pointing at my face, bobbing gently in front of him. He let his cock slide along my cheek. I felt its warmth, the soft skin, the hardness, and the wet precum that stuck to my skin. Then he pulled back and aimed it at my mouth. A drop of precum was beginning to ooze its way out of the eye as he held his cock, offering it to me. I opened my mouth and licked the moisture off the tip.

"Umm," he moaned.

I opened my mouth wider. I let him push it in. His cock was warm, thick, almost pulsing. I licked around the underside as he began to slide it in and out ever so gently, gently fucking my mouth with his cock. I felt dirty. Like a hooker. But I was a hooker, wasn't I? – there was the money in my bag. For 100 bucks this old barman is getting to use my mouth with his cock. I felt so ashamed, but at the same time the gentle movement of his cock inside my mouth felt just so mesmerizing. I cupped his fat, hairy balls with one hand, gently squeezing them, imagining the power they held inside. My other hand went between my legs. To my wet pussy. I spread my legs wide as I slid a finger inside.

"Oh yeah," he sighed, "that's it baby, work on that sweet little pussy of yours."

I felt ashamed that he could see me playing with myself; it shamed me that I was doing it. And yet I wanted him to see. See what a dirty slut I was for him. He's already seen me getting fucked over a pool table. He reached down to roughly grab one of my boobs. With the other he grabbed the back of my head, thrusting it forward into his cock, ramming it deeper into my mouth. His thrusting became more urgent.