All Comments on 'Car Trouble'

by Reshbod

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jalapamajalapamaalmost 15 years ago
Hot

Really, pretty hot. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

00-Same old sick fetish. Wanting a bastard to be brought up by someone who isn't the father that is just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
W.T.F.

What a total piece of crap! She is anything but, in fact, she is definitely not a loving wife, she's a slut whore bitch, who is committing the ultimate disrespect to her husband, giving him a bastard child to raise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Story of the week

F@#$%*& hot were the first two words that came to mind. This this lovely piece of milf has to be taken by others no? Someone has got to find out. The non-consentual possibilities are endless. Horny, aged coworkers, confidants, clergy, physicians, relatives, even Sam and the bartender are just some of the possibilities. Let us oldtimers read about our fantasy milf again and again. Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
She can't get off for free, she has to get caught

She has to get caught for having all of the sex she had. Maybe if one of the guys were from another race than she is, and she delivered a half-cast baby. Her husband then would know his wife wasn't as saintly as she lets on to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Some people can't read...

For those of you blowing a gasket over this story, I guess you didn't notice the opening comment of "THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION" You idiots act like it really happened. IT DIDN'T! Get out of your fantasy world and judge the story thusly. Don't discourage someone's work because this isn't your thing. It's about the author work not your preference of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another pile of mindless dog shit drivel!

Typical 4th grade fantasy material with a dog shit plot development and missing character definitions. Get real and get some help. Fantasy or not - this was simply "poorly" constructed and is a total waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
As someone said DOGSHIT story.

0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pathetic story with no character development!

Author - what is up with the 4th grade writing level? Are you trying to copy JPB's garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How many months until the stork

delivered the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Two Stars

Half the time it was hard to figure out who was talking. Also wrong category. Should have been in Rape category.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I can’t think of anything to say about this POS that hasn’t already been said.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Just bad, what else can I say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReshbod@Reshbod
303 Followers
Love stories of adultery. Forbidden fruit is the best kind. I started writing when I couldn't find stories that did it for me. While I can go long stretches without submitting anything, I do have many stories in various stages of completion I pull out when in the mood. All inv...