Car Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily then pulled out Katie's plug and I forced her mouth to reciprocate in licking her arse. This was a major step forward for Emily and I was delighted that she seemed to have overcome her reluctance for bum fun.

Katie had not managed to orgasm as yet, so I assisted Emily by reaching for her clit and rubbing it hard whilst she was being rimmed by my wife. It wasn't long before she let out a long moan and shuddered violently, squirting her juice on my fingers.

My cock was by now throbbing painfully and in desperate need of release so I asked the girls to kneel in front of me and they took turns to suck and lick me until I shot my hot cum all over their faces.

"Did you enjoy that you dirty little sluts?" I teased.

"Oh yes Sir!" they both replied.

"I'm so pleased to hear that because I will be seeing you both at the same time next week for round three - and don't forget to wear your butt plugs!"

END

12