The Best Medicine

Story Info
She stole BFF's meds - BFF's boyfriend punishes her & BFF.
57.6k words
4.47
7.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael and Rita walked on an old path through the woods holding hands like any other couple in love, enjoying the coolness of the shade mixed with the warm summer heat. They talked quietly on the way to the old cabin he owned. No one other than his parents knew he had inherited a large area of land, over a hundred thousand undeveloped acres, from his grandfather when he was in his teens. His sister and parents had each been given an equal amount of land and left it to him to administer it all, so his personal holdings were only part of the total.

Not even Rita knew about his apparent wealth before this trip. He lived simply and very privately, but she always knew there was something more to him, something that would take him away for a weekend or a week with no explanation. But when he returned, the intensity of his lovemaking and the other ways he satisfied her deepest needs made her stop asking where he went after the first few times. Somehow she knew whatever took him away was not a threat to their relationship, nor was it another woman.

While they walked, he explained to her that as part of the inheritance he could not divide, develop or sell the land, but he was actually quite content to leave it as he received it and the restrictions kept the developers away. The only thing he could do with it except keep it was to donate it to the government as a wildlife refuge, but that possibility was for a long time in the future. A generous trust fund came with the property to make sure he could pay any expenses related to maintaining it, but there was in actuality little needed for that purpose. After college he got a teaching position, which gave him the time to spend several summers exploring the property, hiking and camping and putting up no trespassing or hunting signs around the perimeter, although that was barely neccesary.

After finding the old cabin near the lake near the center of the property, he had spent several summers making it habitable and mostly self-sufficient. Following what might have been an Indian trail in the distant past, he showed her where he had improved the path as they walked along, by placing stones on the sides to prevent erosion, removing fallen trees and creating log bridges over the many small streams that crossed it.

He told her how he had piped in water to the cabin from a nearby spring, installed a propane tank for cooking and heating, and even brought in basic furniture so she would be comfortable, all backpacked or transported using an ATV when necessary for the heaviest items, and even made a makeshift refrigerator chilled by the spring water.

But until she actually saw it, she couldn't appreciate all that entailed. The cabin stood quite far from the end of the dirt dead-end access road that itself went for almost twenty miles from the last paved road.The dirt road turnoff was barely visible from the paved road to the few people that might drive along it, and there were no towns or much of anything else for fifty miles in any direction from there, and the few people that did live there kept to themselves, so privacy was virtually assured.

The only thing unusual in this perfectly idyllic picture of two lovers walking in the woods was the leash he held in his hand, a strand of leather connected to the thick leather collar on the neck of a woman who walked a few paces behind the couple.

Judy was a close friend of Rita's, but had stolen her prescription pain medication one too many times, and Rita finally gave her an ultimatum after discussing it with Michael. As her best friend Rita cared about Judy and knew that continuing to abuse drugs would eventually hurt her badly, so she knew she had to make her stop, and permanently.

She told Judy she would have to report it to the police and risk arrest and jail, or as an alternative Judy could be properly punished by her lover and serve him for an entire weekend. He would try and help her stop using the drugs, and get her life back together. Judy thought she was kidding, but quickly realized otherwise. It was blackmail of a sort, but for a beneficial purpose.

Rita assured her that he could help her in that and many other ways, and she could always say stop and go home, no questions asked, with no reporting to anyone as long as she didn't do it again. Judy did not know all that the punishment or such service entailed, or how it would stop her serious drug habit, but arrest and jail were not an option at all since it could mean losing her job as a nurse, and hurt her children. She had also stolen drugs at work and knew it was only a matter of time before she got caught, and wanted help without it going on her record, which also could jeopardize her job.

She had met Michael before and did find him attractive, and he was always a gentleman who seemed so intelligent and refined, and confident. She saw how Rita adored him, so how bad could he be? She did not think he could be too harsh to her with Rita there, who she assumed would protect her, so she had finally agreed and made the arrangements to take the long weekend off.

So now here she was being led on a leash attached to a slave collar to who knows what fate. She had several hours in the car to think about it all as she stared out the window after they left civilization far behind, since he had put the collar on her before they left, and she felt its weight on her neck both literally and figuratively, as Michael intended.

Maybe it would be a quick spanking and then they would enjoy the rest of the weekend at his cabin. But she had signed an agreement that she was going voluntarily and she would accept whatever punishment or treatment he chose, as long as it made no permanent marks. It also allowed her to say stop at any time, with a safe word 'red', and she thought she understood the consequences for that option. But permanent marks? Why would that be required for a spanking? It probably wouldn't, she thought with more and more trepidation as they walked farther and farther into the woods.

He could have spanked her at home. Other than that, she just did not know. Her girlfriend had hinted he liked more than just regular sex, but she never talked about their sex life other than to hint he was quite well endowed and she was always very satisfied, but would provide no more details before leaving.

Judy had not been with a man for a very long time, since her divorce a few years ago and even with her ex for quite a while before that, so she was also jealous that her friend was being sexually satisfied regularly, and maybe secretly hoped she would get some good sex as well. Judy had not forgotten the feeling of a hard cock filling her pussy, and Rita had slyly hinted about that when she proposed the solution to Judy's thefts. It gave Judy an extra reason to accept, and that possibility came to mind often as they walked, even to the point of getting slightly aroused at the thought.

Judy was pretty in a plain midwest girl-next-door way at one time, and had at one time been considered quite sexy in her own way, but had not really kept herself up since well before her divorce, with tears, drugs and probably too much alcohol taking its' toll, and she used little makeup to help her ruddy complexion. She was around 5'6'" and maybe 140 pounds, had shoulder length dirty brown hair with bangs, fairly large and pendulous breasts and full hips and ass. Judy was not really fat around the middle, but not toned at all, like the rest of her.

Her best features were now her sparkling green eyes and easy smile between full lips, but she was not sparkling or smiling much right now. Her wrists had been bound with rope in front of her, and she mostly kept her eyes on the ground to keep from tripping. She just followed meekly behind the two lovers, being tugged lightly by the neck if she slowed or hesitated.

After a short time he stopped them and told her to remove her shorts and panties, which she complied with after hesitating for a moment until seeing the determined look on his face. She was mortified to see the crotch of her white cotton panty was stained with her wetness, as thoughts of spankings and sex had translated into more of her own arousal than she realized.

He took the shorts and put them in the small backpack Rita wore, but the panties he brought to his nose and sniffed, her arousal obvious to them all as he put them in Judy's front shirt pocket with the damp crotch hanging out. She could smell her own arousal, deepening her humiliation before this man.

Judy knew her blouse partially covered her ass and pussy, but not completely, and it was obvious to them all she was very embarrassed to be outside in that state, possibly for the first time ever, which of course was the idea. He also wanted to see whether she would just obey or fight his orders. So far, so good, he thought.

She had a full bush of brown hair covering her pussy and tried to cover herself with her hands, but he untied the rope from her wrists and tied them again with her arms behind her back, making it impossible for her to cover herself again. He noted the pubic hair and noted she would need to be shaved clean, like it or not. He had no concern for her feelings, so that was definitely going to happen sooner than later this weekend.

He ordered her in front of himself and his lover and, using a nice wood walking stick with a metal tip he had brought, prodded her in the ass to get her moving again. She proceeded to continue on the path in front of them, knowing they were watching her substantial ass sway back and forth, only partially covered by her blouse and her restrained hands.

As she walked up the path before them, she felt a long forgotten feeling between her legs, and realized she was getting even more aroused. She could not believe she was getting aroused from this embarrassment and hoped he, or her friend, did not find out. But she also knew by now that was probably inevitable, and hung her head in resignation as they continued to walk deeper into the woods.

Always considered a pretty tough woman by family, friends and co-workers, that veneer was rapidly fading away as she dealt with strange feelings she was rapidly becoming aware of. Feelings of a long denied sexual hunger as she felt herself losing control with each passing step, feelings of fear and anticipation that she could not satisfy him and would be punished, and maybe fearing even more that she would be required to satisfy him too much in ways she never experienced before, or even worse being ignored that way and never get the chance to find out.

After about five hours of hiking with several stops to rest and drink, they saw the old log cabin that was apparently their destination. They first saw the back of it from a vantage point on the trail behind and above it that then wound down and around to the front. It was small and rustic, with a covered porch in front.

It sat on the side of a hill with a level clearing in front that then sloped down to a small glacial lake. On each side of the clearing were a combination of mature oak, maple and pine trees, with bushes of various types in the understory. The meadow that sloped down to the lake had clumps of various wildflowers, providing splotches of color in the pale green of the overgrown grass.

As they entered the clearing in front of the cabin, Rita and Judy were amazed at the beauty of the site, and could only imagine sitting on the porch looking out at the lake and surrounding hills and woods, and since it faced west, the sunset reflected in the lake would be spectacular. The porch had a sturdy rail about three feet high from the outside corners on each side to the open center section, where two steps went up to the porch itself. Thick vertical logs supported the porch roof at the corners and on either side of the steps. You could tell where Michael had done repairs or replaced parts of the building and roof, and it seemed quite habitable from the outside.

It had only two inside rooms. The front door opened to a combined living room/kitchen area. There was a large natural stone fireplace on one wall, with a small couch and coffee table with a sheepskin rug facing it. On the other side was a dining table with four chairs, and along the wall opposite the fireplace was a sink, stove and a cupboard holding basic dishes and pots and pans.

The second room was the bedroom that had an old iron pot bellied stove, a large queen size bed, an end table and a dresser. There was also a bathroom off the living room with a toilet, sink and a stall shower, although it had only cold spring water unless you heated it. There was also another door next to the bathroom for a large closet, which served both as a pantry and storage of other items.

Windows on each side with simple lacy curtains let in the dappled mid-day light, and there were several kerosene lamps placed on hooks around the rooms for the night. When they got up on the porch, Rita immediately went inside and was nicely surprised at how clean it was, not knowing that Michael had come up the week before and made it so, left some supplies in a locked trunk, and brought inside some firewood for the fireplace from the large stack in a lean-to next to the cabin. Before they entered, he untied Judy's wrists and abruptly told her to strip completely.

"You don't get to have clothes on in my house," he explained as if it were a fact, not a request. She looked at him and then begged him to not make her get naked, as it was not fair if they were both dressed. But he was firm and she finally relented and started to undo the buttons on her blouse, removing it before reaching behind and undoing her bra clasp, slowly peeling it from her ample chest.

She thought she was done when he glanced down at her socks and shoes, and she sat down on a chair on the porch and removed the last items that covered her in any way. When she stood up, she crossed her arms across her chest, trying to save some semblance of dignity, but he told her that covering her ass, pussy or breasts in any way was also forbidden to her, and she slowly resigned and let her arms fall at her sides.

As she had stripped, Rita had gone into the cabin to check it out, and came out as her girlfriend now stood there naked, excited at how nice it was inside. Mostly ignoring her naked friend, she rush up to her lover, put her arms around his neck and began to give him a big kiss, then gushing on about how fantastic the place was before eventually turning her attention to Judy, asking her lover, "So what will you do with her first?"

He ignored her question and replied, "You stay here and take off those clothes, and I will be right back."

Judy watched on in amazement as her best friend lowered her head and replied, "Yes Master, thank you Master!" Without hesitation Rita began to strip naked right in front of her, outside on this porch! With no threat of jail! And she had called him "Master"! And when she took off her shorts, she wore no panties, and her pussy had no hair! It was shaved smooth, except for small landing strip above it the same red color as the hair on her head, contrasting sharply with her smooth white skin.

What else would she learn about her friend, she wondered as Rita whispered to her in no uncertain terms to stand with her legs apart and her hands at her sides, and they were both standing like that when he returned.

Rita's naked body contrasted greatly with Judy's fuller figure. She was much shorter at 5'1" and about 110 pounds. Her 36C breasts, capped with coral colored silver dollar sized areoles and thick nipples that stuck out at least a half inch when aroused, were well rounded and firmly sat on her chest with no sag like two half cantaloupes, looking very youthful in spite of her age, which was the same as Judys.

With the exercise and diet program Michael had helped her keep up since they met, her waist was now a narrow 24" and her abs were tight, and these led down to her womanly 35" hips and firm ass. Her pussy was shaved smooth and her legs were toned. Her strawberry red hair was cut short and she had a full lips and a crooked smile when she laughed, a saturnine nose, and bright green eyes. Overall she presented a very sexy, feminine figure most woman would envy and most men enjoyed looking at.

Wasting no more words, he had gone into the cabin and retrieved a duffle bag from the closet, and after returning outside opened it and took out a set of leather wrist and ankle cuffs, each with a metal ring. He stood in front of Judy and she instinctively extended out her hands so he could attach the wrist cuffs. While he did this he had her lift each leg in turn to allow Rita to attach the ankle cuffs.

Once they were secured properly, he turned her facing away from the cabin and against the porch rail, lifted up her arms and secured the rings to hooks about four feet apart that were on the main beam under the roof directly over the porch rail. Neither of them had noticed the hooks before and Rita quickly realized how well he had prepared for this day. He proceeded to pull her legs as far apart as possible before securing the ankles to hooks at the base of two posts that held up the rail.

Once she was in place, he gave her bottom a smack that elicited a surprised "ohhh" even if it did not really hurt, and walked off the porch to admire the naked woman from in front. Her pendulous breasts were lifted on her chest from her arms held over her head, and the folds and puffy vulva of her open, hairy pussy were exposed just below the rail.

To him the changing expressions on her face- of fear, humiliation and shame- was priceless. She looked about to cry, never before having been so exposed to anyone, even her ex-husband, mixed with some reasonable fear of what he could or would do to her now that she was truly helpless, and he called his lover Rita out to share in it.

When she stood next to him in her own nakedness and looked up at her friend bound so obscenely, she felt the familiar warm dampness grow between her own legs. When he turned to kiss her passionately and deeply, groping her breasts and fondling her pussy while her helpless friend could only watch, Rita was almost unable to stand, but he held her firmly in his grasp.

And Judy was aghast when she realized she was pressing herself into the rail edge, trying to get some sexual relief from watching the erotic scene before her. He saw that her desperation had turned in a short amount of time from being naked in public to needing an orgasm, and he knew how to use that knowledge, and would begin now.

Once they parted lips he took Rita up on the porch behind her friend, then taking her hand in his he moved it between her legs, cupping Judy's pussy gently from behind as she leaned against her ass and back. Rita giggled and her friend blushed furiously as she strained to shut her legs in vain, as they all knew how wet Judy already was.

Although she had never touched a woman before in this way, Rita knew what Michael wanted and pressed her middle finger into her slit and wiggled it back and forth a few times, until Judy moaned and took in a sharp breath. But before she could really begin to enjoy it, he pulled Rita's hand from her pussy and pulled Judy's panties from the pocket of the shirt she had removed earlier, roughly wiped them on her wet pussy and even roughly shoved them up inside her to get them nice and soaked with her juices. He then used them to wipe the juices from Rita's pussy, and placed the soaked, pungent panties against Judy's face and forced the wettest area into her mouth, leaving the rest hanging over her chin.

"Don't drop them," he stated firmly. She tasted her own juices and probably that of her friend for the first time in her life, and could only imagine what else she would do for the first time this weekend.

He took his lovers hand and they sat in the two old rocking chairs facing directly out towards the clearing in front of the cabin, her naked friend nicely displayed in the center of their field of view.