Car Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good girl. I am going get dinner now. Stay there. Are you comfortable?" She hummed her assent.

I put the stew into a large bowl near my seat at the table. When I make a stew or curry, I make large batches and freeze portions, so defrosting and heating makes an easy meal.

I sat Louise across my lap and, ensuring that the spoonful was not too hot, offered it to her lips. She carefully wrapped her lips around the spoon and took the mouthful. I unclipped her hands and put the spoon in one hand and moved the bowl to touch her other hand.

"Feed us both." She carefully dipped the spoon in the bowl and wriggled it to shake off any excess. She first moved the spoon to her lips to ensure that that excess would not drip off. Her free hand traced up my bare chest and held my chin. She slowly moved the spoon towards me and with her free hand guided it towards my mouth.

My hands were gently stroking her sides and breasts. Her tits are a work of art. Not large but firm and high on her chest. Nipples, pink, perky, sensitive, and large. She was concentrating on blindly feeding us both but was also slowly wriggling on my lap. I realised that my erection had recovered.

I stood her up and turned her to face me and encouraged her onto my lap with her legs outside mine. She was wet and I slid into her without any resistance. She groped for the bowl on the table and continued to feed us.

"Just grip and relax your cunt. This is 'slow time'. You can cum if you can do it quietly, but only by gripping me."

I gently and slowly brushed my finger around her swollen clit, but she continued to concentrate on feeding us both. Her breath became a little ragged. I licked a finger of my other hand and, reaching around her, slid the fingertip into her bottom. She pushed her hips deeper into mine and her Kegel muscles gripped harder, and she was panting softly but hardly moving, apart from her hands feeding us. She put the spoon on the table and gripped the edge hard. Her body went rigid, and her cunt gripped me hard and pulsed around my shaft. A short while later she resumed feeding us both. We had hardly spoken a word to each other.

Monday night.

I led her to the bathroom, still blindfolded, and sat her on the toilet and then onto the bidet to clean herself. I buckled on the remainder of the cuffs and led her to the bedroom, placed her kneeling, facing the bedhead. After clipping the wrist cuffs to her thighs, I eased her forward with her head on the pillows.

"I love this beautiful body you have let me control this week. Your skin is so smooth and the light areas where your bikini goes just highlights the best bits." I eased her knees further apart and stroked her back and flanks, then around her sides and ran my hands over her breasts and nipples. My hands ran up the inside of her legs and brushed her folds.

"I am perverse." I softly explained, "Usually I love your tight cunt, to feel it gripping me hard and fluttering around me. Tomorrow we will play with that but tonight, I want a wet, sloppy fuck. I want you to push back and stay as open and wide as you can. I don't expect anything else from you. I am going to drive."

I slid beneath her bottom and ran a wet tongue along her from bum to clit. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could, to lap her sweetness. Then with more spittle on my tongue, along her folds again. I had a slim metal vibrator that I turned on very low and slid into her bum.

"Push back further, open more, hollow your back, bum in the air," I explained. Then I slid slowly back and forwards in her wet warmth. "Don't grip." The slow vibrations through the membrane between us felt exquisite on my member. I slid deep and stayed there. She was breathing shallowly, concentrating on not gripping. After a few slow slides, in-and-out, she spasmed and then relaxed and pushed back and opened again. "Good girl." I crooned. "Just like that."

"It's too gentle." She gasped. "I want it harder. What you ask is so difficult, I want to fuck you back. I want to use my hands on you. If you spank me, can I fuck you? Please."

"See how long you can wait without gripping me. Count twenty of my strokes out loud and then I will spank you and you can go crazy. I won't pound you hard while you are counting, I won't tantalise you or pinch your nipples or spank your clit." The thought made her gasp. "But if you don't hold out, I will spank you and tease you without an orgasm. Do you want to see, or stay blind for longer?"

"I'll stay in the dark, it's making me float. The vibrations in my bum, with you so hard, and me so wet...

"One." I slid in and slowly out.

I continued in and out slowly and she counted breathlessly. Her legs were tense, but her bottom was pushed out as she tried to obey.

She got to a count of fifteen and pleaded, "John, I can't last much longer, please either stop or go faster." I pulled out and she wailed.

I pulled her head off the pillow by her hair and slid my prick towards her mouth. She slurped me like an ice cream cone. I held her head and continued to slide in and out of her wet mouth.

"When I slide in your cunt this time, I want you count the last five strokes and then you can cum." I knelt behind her and banged one, two, three, four, she screamed out the fifth count and clamped down hard. I reached around her and gipped her breasts and squeezed her nipples between my fingers. I pulled her so she was kneeling upright, and then banged hard into her spasming grip. She ground down into me and I gripped and held her clit and my pubic bone drove the small vibrator deeper into her bum while I slapped her bottom.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she pleaded, "I need it, I want more." I gave her all that I could.

She fell onto her side, and I spooned her semi-conscious, spasming body. A while later I removed her cuffs, her blindfold and vibrator. I brought her a glass of water and supported her head off the bed, to help her drink it.

A while later she stumbled to the bathroom, and I heard the toilet flush. When she returned, I asked her how her time without sight was.

"I told you that it felt like floating, lost in time and space. My skin became so sensitive, I could feel every movement of air. I loved the feel of your hands on me, and I craved your touch when I couldn't feel you...

"I felt so helpless without any sight, I became so dependent on you, it was scary and a little humiliating. You tell me I am strong, but I felt so weak and needy. I think I have been feeling that since we returned from the garage yesterday morning."

"That was this morning, it is now Eleven o'clock Monday evening." I gently informed her.

"All that was today?" She queried. "I was only blind since before lunch? Bound to the bench; passing out; feeding you at the table; taking naps; 'slow time', trying to stay open for you; losing it at the end. All that was today?"

"Just sleep now." I suggested. I held her, she wrapped her body against mine, and we slept.

Tuesday Morning.

Louise slept late the next morning. I made coffee and while drinking it, I heard the buzzing of a razor and the shower running. A short time later, she appeared, naked and smiling.

"You are so good to look at," I remarked. "Soft and rosy from the shower, smooth and tanned, perky and suggestive nipples. Tight firm breasts and butt, it is no wonder I am besotted by you. What do you want for breakfast? We need to keep your strength up!"

"What devious plan do you have for me today? You know that I can refuse you nothing," she smirked.

"Breakfast first, then I want you to think about what you have liked about the last few days. What would you like to do today? I have some ideas, but I want you to enjoy our decadent week. What are your fantasies?"

I took her in my arms and leaned her back so that I could suckle her nipples. They were so responsive and peaked immediately. I started on a simple meal, but Louise seemed as though she was uncertain about what to do. She sat, then stood and wandered around the kitchen, seemingly very aware of her nakedness.

"I will feed us. Get a cushion and kneel by my chair and wait until I finish here." She seemed immediately relieved and collected a cushion and knelt up proudly. "Try with your knees further apart and your hands behind your neck, elbows and shoulders back."

"I feel so sexy and wanton like this," she purred.

"Think about my earlier questions. Do you remember them?" She thought for a couple of beats and then nodded her assent.

We ate together in our 'new normal' manner, with me sitting and Louise kneeling naked, being fed small bites. I reached and stroked her breasts then held a mouthful away from her so that she had to lean forward to reach. I held one nipple firmly and she leaned back, stretching her breast into a cone shape. She looked me in the eye and leaned back a little further. I had to grip hard; she groaned. She had maintained her posture with elbows back and hands behind her neck which made her wonderful breasts stand proud.

I fed her another bite and gripped the second nipple, and she leaned back to stretch that. We finished eating with only strokes and caresses. She gracefully stood and cleared the table, then returned to her previous kneeling position. I asked her to close her eyes and tell me how she felt and what she had liked. After a short pause she started speaking in a quiet tone.

"I am kneeling here with my legs apart like a slut, like your personal sex-slave. I feel loved, I feel astonished that being controlled makes me feel so carefree. I have loved what you do to me, what you make me do. You asked me about fantasies, but you have provided me with some that I didn't know I had. Like many young girls, I used to fantasise about being overwhelmed sexually; near rape, but with me as a willing victim. Out of my control; not my fault. What you do is so much better.

"The only unfulfilled fantasy of mine is having your child. We both know that it is impossible for me, but you never berate me or humiliate me about it, or even mention it. I do worry that you will want someone to bear you a child." Quiet tears slid down her cheeks, but she did not move her hands to brush them off.

I wiped her tears with my thumb and kissed her mouth, her lips hungry and so soft. I explained quietly that although children were a nice dream, what we had together was more important. "Enough of the maudlin talk, what do you want us to do together today?"

"I want to be your good, bad girl. I want to feel your hands, your desire, your prick, your will. I am a slave to your desires. You can do anything to me, I am yours. I have no strength to deny you. Make me your willing toy, your horny slut."

I was shocked and aroused by Louis' passion and submission. I held her face in my hands and looked directly into her eyes. "You are so strong. To have the will to surrender so completely with only your trust in me as a safety-net is humbling. I will take you and keep you horny and aroused, I will hurt your body but keep it safe. Stand up but keep your hands in the same place.

"I have a plan for you, but first you will need to practice your walk. Today we will try a new rule. Your knees can not be closer together than eight inches unless you are lying on your side. You will need to exaggerate the sway of your hips as your legs pass each other. You shouldn't walk with your feet apart like a drunken sailor, they should meet the ground in a nearly straight line, like the runway models do. Begin."

It was delightful to watch, the exaggerated walk made her tits gently sway against the movement of her hips. I told her to keep practicing while I made some preparations in our bedroom. After a few minutes, I called her, and she swayed into the doorway and stopped. "Your knees are together my love. Move your right leg forward a stride." I took a wooden ruler and slapped it into the inside of her leg, just above the knee. "Each slap will be higher up your leg. Consider where subsequent strikes will be." She shivered at the thought. "Stand in the room now, hands behind your neck again."

I spent minutes suckling at her nipples and her knees buckled towards each other. "Leg forward." She gasped and held her breath as I spanked two inches above the last strike. "We can't get you pierced this week because I want to play with you, and you are too precious to risk damaging. I do want to let you feel some of what it will be like. After this week's control is over, you may not want to get pierced."

I put on surgical gloves and sat her on the edge of the bed and reminded her to keep her knees apart. The suspense was exciting her, and her cunt was glistening. "If we pierce your nipples here, I want rings in them after you heal. They will show above your half-bras that I like so much. I might hang small bells, or chain them to a hook while a spank your lovely bottom."

I suckled a nipple and finished by sucking hard on it. Then cleaned it with an antiseptic wipe. I took out a sterile injection needle. "This is a much thinner needle than would be used for piercing and will only be for this morning, it should close naturally if we keep it clean." I gently but firmly pushed it through the root of her nipple, close to the areola into a small sterile cork. She winced but proudly pushed her chest forward. On the second nipple I suckled, sucked hard and repeated the operation.

"If we pierce here," I said, running my hands through her moist folds, "It will be in your outer labia. They are puffy, particularly when you are excited, like now. I could hang charms and chains on them. Your inner lips are so delicate that I fear I would damage them. A 'vertical clitoral hood' piercing would be stimulating for you but would not be suitable for anything weighty."

I laid her on her back and sluiced my tongue up and down her folds. I licked and sucked her clit as she writhed and panted, the discomfort from her nipples apparently forgotten. I changed gloves and wiped her labia. I slid a needle through each, at a slight angle front-to-back. I helped her stand and was not surprised that she remembered to keep her knees and feet apart.

"How do you feel?" I enquired. "You can lower your arms and hands. Walk around slowly, get used to the difference. When proper piercings have healed, you will be aware of them, but it will be less prickly than these needles. Are you okay to play more? Remember, you can always ask to slow down if it gets too intense."

I took one of the two lengths of dental floss I had prepared with small loops at each end. I slipped one loop over a nipple and manoeuvred it past the needle. Then repeated with the other nipple and the other end of the floss. It was long enough to pass the middle over her head to rest between her shoulder blades like reins. I looped a strong elastic band around the middle of the dangling floss and left it hanging down her back. I then repeated the trick with the floss on the needles in her labia and passed the middle of that floss between her legs and the crack of her bum, and up her back.

"Lift up your breasts," I said. I then threaded the middle of the floss from her labial lips through the elastic and gently pulled it taut, putting a little stretch into it. I moved around to her front and asked her to gently lower her tits. I wanted to ensure that the floss was pulling on the meat of her nipples and the needles merely preventing the small loops sliding off. As she lowered her hands from her breasts, the floss took their weight, emphasising their perkiness. The stretch of the elastic band also pulled on the loops around the needles in her labia. "Try walking. Now you know why I wanted you to practice keeping your knees apart."

She swayed around the bedroom, gasping and moaning as the constrictions pulled and tugged at her. "Stand here now." I swirled a mouthful of menthol flavoured, alcohol mouthwash and gently sucked on a nipple.

"That burns, but it feels good. Soothing and stimulating," she exclaimed. I repeated it on the other bud. Then I dropped to my knees, and, after another mouthwash, I sucked on her clit. "What are you doing to me John? My nipples and pussy are on fire. I am so wound up."

Coffee play time.

"Why don't you make us coffee. Walk around the room and into the kitchen. Tell me if the needles feel as though they are damaging anything." She swayed as she walked, and every movement she made was careful. Reaching for the cups, leaning over the sink to fill the kettle, unscrewing the coffee jar, all moved the ties that were constricting and tantalising her.

She brought my coffee to the table and very carefully knelt between my legs, with her cup on the ground beside her. She tried to move her head into my lap but that pulled her constraints. Kneeling upright, she undid and removed my shorts, then edged further towards me. She wrapped her lips around my plum and ran her tongue along the length. She took a mouthful of coffee and rested her hands on my thighs to support her straight back. Then pursing her lips, she slid them over me, the hot coffee felt exquisite. By using her arms to support herself, she lowered and rose over my erection. I was sure that she felt every movement on her piercings, but I did not want to stop her and minimise her sacrifice. I did not try to hold on but blew my load into her warm mouth. She sucked me clean and then slid up, off me with a proud smile.

"I am your good, bad girl," she smirked. "Am I bad enough, and good enough for you? I am looking forward to the bad things you will make me do when I have proper piercings. How long can I keep these needles in? They are weirdly arousing."

"You are my wonderful, sexy wife. You are good enough to eat and bad enough to keep me excited. First a walk around the garden and then I will 'unpin' you."

Louise stepped into slip-on shoes, and we carefully went outside. She looked around anxiously, very aware of her nakedness. I held her hand to steady her over the rough ground and as she walked, her hips continued their exaggerated sway. "Try to keep your eyes closed," I demanded. I will steer you. I gave a light tap on her bottom and she took a tentative swaying step forward. Then another and another. I gently tugged on the floss to her right nipple, and she turned slightly. More steps and small directional tugs took us to the door. I increased tension to her labia, and she halted.

"You are such a good trusting wife. You can open your eyes now."

"Not being able to see reminded me about my feelings yesterday," she remarked. "Will you fuck me please? I am feeling a little lost and needy. I love how you play with my body, but I really want to feel your passion."

We went inside, into the bedroom and I removed the corks from the points and disinfected the needles before sliding them out. I spent a long time massaging antiseptic cream where the needles had been. The stroking and squeezing had a similar effect on both of us. I had a raging erection and Louise was panting and squeezing her legs together.

"Your knees are together again," I reminded her. "Shall I spank you, or have I punished you too much already?"

"Spank me," she smirked. "I can take it. I will take it, then I will fuck you so hard." She stood proud with her hands behind her neck, her legs wide apart and her chest pushed out.

I took the ruler and spanked her bottom. The redness increased as I covered moor of the un-suntanned skin. She leant further forward to stick her bottom out further.

"Harder you bastard, let me feel it." I landed four hard spanks and then gripping, her hands that were still behind her neck, I pushed her face down, onto the bed. I thrust into her without any gentleness. I moved her legs one-by-one onto the bed so that she knelt on the edge, spread wide. I held her hips and banged repeatedly into her, my pelvis slapping her red bottom. She was wailing, "Yes, yes, you wonderful man, I'm helpless, you are stronger than me, I can't stop you, ravage me, hurt me." Then in a whisper, "You can't rape the willing."