Car Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realised she was revisiting her girlish fantasy.

I thrust harder and it pushed her further onto the bed. I crawled up behind her and flipped her onto her back. As I sunk deeper into her core, she wrapped her legs around me and thrust her hips into me. I palmed her breasts and suckled and nipped her nipples. "Are they sore?" I asked.

"Mmm yes, delicious," she asserted. I continued to grind into her as she spasmed around me. "I fucking love you. I fucking love fucking you. Ahh." She tensed and bowed her back, supporting my weight on her heels and shoulders. Then she collapsed. I ran a hot bath and added a mild antiseptic to the water. I helped her into the water and sat behind her in the bath. I reached around and soaped her breasts and gently squeezed and played with her nipples. "You are so good to me," she murmured.

Late lunch.

We had an unremarkable but friendly lunch together. I thought about our recent games and said, "I like you keeping your knees apart. It makes you feel wanton and vulnerable, and it is exciting for me to see. But I think my 'knees apart even if walking' rule is unnecessary, it doesn't apply anymore. It does apply when you are standing, sitting, kneeling or on you back."

"Yes sir," she replied respectfully, without a trace of sarcasm as she knelt between my legs and widened her knees to shoulder width. "I have been thinking about piercings, my cousin Julie has several, would you be happy for me to talk to her about them?"

"Of course, take some 'me time' for the rest of the afternoon and talk with her or catch up with your journal. Would my 'good, bad girl' like a restaurant meal tonight? The past few days must have been stressful for you, I have been 'controlling you' severely."

"It has been surprisingly stress-free. I don't have to think about what to do, just do what you tell me. A meal out sounds good though. Has planning our 'play time' been stressful for you?"

"I have enjoyed doing it and discovering more about you. Watching you posing naked, with legs apart is rewarding. Please use those soft lips and flexible tongue to relieve my remaining tension." She slid forward and, keeping her eyes on mine, delivered a slow, loving, gentle blowjob.

I told her how wonderful her mouth and tongue felt, how loving she was. "For the remainder of the afternoon, I want you to put the vibrating egg in your pussy, I will set it to a low setting. Use the heavy plug with the small neck after it. You can cum if you need to, but without touching yourself. If you do cum, it is important that you don't let the heavy plug slip out, you will need to grip it hard. Yesterday was about controlling your grip, today is about strengthening it."

"Yes Sir."

Later Tuesday.

Louise had a long 'phone call with her younger cousin, while I caught up with some work trivia. I was considering some changes to allow me more time with Louise, either for her to travel with me more, or for me to appoint a manager and work more from home. A lot would depend on how the remainder of our hedonistic week went, and how we carried on afterwards.

Before we got dressed for the evening, I sat with her on the bed, and stroking her breasts and nipples, I questioned her. "Did you cum with the egg and plug in?"

"Yes Sir, the egg vibrations rattled on the plug. I came several times even once when I was talking to Julie about piercings. She realised and asked about it. I told her what had caused my orgasm and then she asked if you knew. I told her about the car damage and my 'payment'.

"Did you have trouble keeping the plug in without touching it?"

"I was sitting down so I just rocked my pelvis forward and the chair seat stopped it squeezing out."

"We need to work on that. Stand up with your legs at shoulder width and your hands behind your neck."

She stood up, with her legs apart but with her eyes on the ground. "My reading told me that masters call this the 'display position' for their slaves. Have you started thinking of me as your sex slave? The thought excites me. I am so horny; I am wet nearly all the time; my orgasms are apocalyptic, but I am afraid that you will think less of me than the wife you married."

I Stood and lifted her head, then kissed her deeply. "My darling wife, my love, my sexy playmate. My admiration for you has only increased during this week. I can only guess how much courage it takes to trust me with this beautiful body and your precious love. The more of you that you give, the more of you I want to take, but you always have the power to slow or stop this."

She looked me in the eye and said softly, "If I became your sex slave now, I don't think I could revert to just being your wife next week. This seems so much more of a commitment, so much more intense. I loved you before, but this feels so much more. My heart is bursting for you. I have never felt more vulnerable. You hurt my body and make it sing, but if you became indifferent to me, I think I would shatter. You tell me I am brave and strong; it is not true. My only strength is from you, pleasing you, being loved."

I saw her eyes glistening with unshed tears, perhaps it was the same pollen that was affecting my eyes? She shuddered and the plug slipped onto the floor between her feet as an orgasm took her. She apologised for 'failing' so I told her that she could choose to either wear the plug and egg with increased vibrations to the restaurant or be spanked and just have the plug in her cunt.

"Please spank me Master," she said in a low voice, testing the words as she spoke.

"After we shower." I replied. I slowly removed the egg and plug and told her to suck them clean. She soaped and fondled me, rubbing her body against me. She soaped my recovering prick and demurely asked if she could blow me. She knelt between my legs with the water steaming across her back. It was the most sensual and loving fellation I had ever experienced.

We dried each other and, unprompted she climbed onto the bed with her bum in the air, her back hollowed and her head on the bed. I slid a small vibrator into her pussy while the egg was recharging and told her that she could cum during the spanking and to grip it hard. As soon as I started a slow spanking, I could see her cunt gripping and pulsing, her bottom pushed further out, her anal star pulsing. She started dripping and I caught it on my tongue and licked the source.

"Sir that is wonderful. Spank a little harder please." I added a little weight to my slaps, and she shouted, "I am your good, bad SLAVE." A she wailed that she spasmed uncontrollably for more than a minute and sank onto the bed. I lay beside her and hugged and cuddled her.

Dinner conversation.

Louise gently fellated me while I drove to the restaurant, but I had orgasmed so much recently that I didn't need to cum. While she knelt over me, I hiked her dress over her bottom and rhythmically tapped and rotated the plug nestled in her pussy. As we arrived in the carpark, I wiped the moisture that had run down her legs.

"I love feeling desperate for you," she purred, "But I am so slippery that it is going to be difficult to keep this plug in when I walk. What happens if it slips out?"

I didn't know myself, so I just said, "You don't want to find out." She shivered and straightened up determinedly. We made it over to the corner table and she sat with a sigh of relief. "Don't forget to keep your knees apart," I reminded her as I gave her a napkin to sit on.

As we ate, I asked her about her cousin Julie. She talked about the summers that they spent together when they were growing up. "We made up silly games together. Who could hold their breath underwater for the longest time; or who could hop the most times without falling; who was first to get a double six with dice. The winner was the lady and the loser her servant for the remainder of the day." She paused thoughtfully, straightened up and continued. "At first the 'servant' had to wash the dishes, fold clothes and other trivial tasks. Over time, the tasks became more intimate. Wash the lady's hair, kiss her foot, help her dress. The kisses started to be demanded on the knee, on the shoulder and eventually on nipples and thighs. We both realised that we both enjoyed being the servant as much as being the lady. The last summer we spent together, we tried scissoring and fingering each other. Talking to her today reminded me how much we used to like each other. She was my first sexual experience and my last with a girl."

"What is she doing now?"

"She has just finished another disastrous relationship. She is clever and tough, but I think she is another submissive -- I recognise what I am, I have been doing my research," she laughed. "She is a legal secretary in the city, but it is just a job, it isn't her life."

I asked her if she had thought about what we should do after our 'week of hedonism'. She said that she had had several ideas but was still working on them. Our conversation became more general. We talked about some of the crazy that we had indulged in, what particularly excited us (nearly all of it), what else we wanted this week (anything I wanted if it didn't get us arrested or damage our health). The ideas made her squirm, so I slid my hand up her leg and gently pulled and released her plug. She gasped and tried to close her legs. I slapped the inside of her thighs, and she opened them and shuddered.

"Please stop, I'm desperate to cum. I don't have permission, do I?"

"You may cum, but you will need to be quiet, people are enjoying their food. A horny slut screaming might spoil the ambiance. Remember, you must keep gripping the plug." I stopped wriggling the plug but softly stroked her clit until she stiffened and bit her hand to muffle her groan. I tugged gently on the plug, and I felt her muscles tense as she gripped it. "What a very good bad girl you are."

"I'm trying to be a desirable, horny, slave slut for my master," she whispered huskily.

"You have never been more desirable than you are now. If you need to use the lavatory, go now, but be careful how you walk." I paid the bill while she was away, and she held my arm as we slowly walked to her small car.

Before I drove out of the carpark, I told her how much I enjoyed looking at her naked body and told her to undress. She wriggled out of her dress, trying to stay low in the car, worried that someone would see her. As we joined the road, I reminded her to keep her knees apart and told her to remove the plug and suck it clean and then to place it in her bottom.

"Are your nipples and labia sore after the needle play? Remember that you must be honest with me, don't say what you think I want to hear." She shook her head. "Stroke your breasts, around but not touching your nipples. With one hand, stroke your labia without touching your clit. Tell me when you are close to orgasm but do not cum. While you are doing that, I want you to think about why you are so often on a hair trigger, so ready to orgasm. You told me that you are wet most of the time, why is that?"

After a pause, she spoke softly, "I didn't understand that myself, but I really did carry out some research this afternoon. Other willing sex slaves wrote that they were not allowed to be modest, they did not control their sexuality. They were expected to obey their master and were punished if they disobeyed. They could not hide behind societies norms about acceptable behaviour; they were there for their master's pleasure. I think that is why I have become so wanton. I am close to cumming now, can I cum please?"

"Not yet. I want you to pinch your nipples as hard as you can bear for a count of ten." A pause while she held her breath and silently counted, then a gasp as she released. "Now, touch your clit, is it pulsing?"

"Yes Sir," she groaned.

"Pinch your clit lightly and then very, very, slowly increase the pressure until you are gripping as hard as you can stand; then keep that grip and count to ten slowly, out loud, then you can cum."

As she pinched harder, her panting breath became shallower. Her counting started with successive out breaths. She reached ten with a wail, her legs went ridged and her hips rose off the seat against the seatbelt. She bowed her back with her head thrust against the headrest. She held onto her clit and continued to wail as her hips rose and fell above the seat. Finally, she slumped into the seat, panting as though she had run a race.

"That was beautiful to watch. You continue to amaze me. Thank you."

She spoke quietly. "Thank you for my orgasm, Sir, they keep getting better. I suspect that I am not only a submissive but also a masochist. The pain and pleasure seem to merge. I am falling further down the rabbit hole. Doing your bidding is making me so happy. I keep falling deeper in love with you."

"Is my control too severe?"

"No Sir, I have never even considered using my safe word. Perhaps I really am as strong as you believe me to be." Then very quietly, "When you use me for your pleasure, it fulfils me, I trust you to care for me so I can give myself completely. When you punish my body, I still feel your care, you don't damage it."

"When you orgasm, you cum so hard and so often. Too many? Too few?"

"I feel as though I am always ready to cum now, but you control them, and that keeps me hungry and randy and ready for you. I like that."

"We will soon be home, you will carry your clothes into the house, and we will take a shower together and check for any needle issues. Then I am going to fuck your arse."

She shivered, "Yes Sir."

Late evening.

Louise scampered naked into the house then we showered. We soaped each other, she writhed around me, rubbing her body over me. I checked for any hint of infection around the needle sites and, despite seeing no signs, I massaged antiseptic cream into her nipples and labia. We rinsed and then dried each other.

I laid on the bed and told her to lubricate her bottom. She put a generous dollop of cream onto her fingers, opened herself and pushed two fingers in and out. I told her that she was to make love to me slowly and sensually.

First, she wrapped her lips around my semi-erect prick and soon had me hard, then she knelt above me and, gripping my shaft, lined it up with her bum and slowly sunk herself over the head. She hollowed her back and spread her muscular buttocks and I slid deeper, then she paused. She rocked up until the head was pulling lightly at her pucker, then slid me slowly, deeper. I could feel the wetness of her cunt on my groin. With my thumb I slowly, lightly, strummed her clit. I fanned the fingers of my other hand across her nipples. She was humming an 'mmmm' noise as she slowly rose and fell around my prick. As she sank onto me, she relaxed her bum open, but as she rose, she clenched and gripped me. It was divine.

Despite (or maybe because of) the previous sex play, I was hard, but not approaching an orgasm. Louise though was getting wetter and wetter. The pitch of her humming was getting higher, and her hips were doing slow 'figure of eights'; she was still rising and falling back onto me slowly, gripping, and relaxing.

"I feel so good, so bad," she murmured. "I want to do this forever, just loving you, making you feel good...

"I feel you so deep in my bum, the burn is so good...

"When you play with my nipples, it goes to my pussy. When you play with my clit, I feel it deep within me...

"My body wants to pound into you, but you told me to make slow sensuous love. You won't allow me cum, will you? What will you do to me if I can't hold on?"

I slammed up into her once and said, "If you cum now, I will tie your hands to the bedhead and spank and tease you, then leave you horny all night." Her breath caught and her bum clamped on me, and she settled deep onto me and stilled except for the fluttering of her warm membranes around my sensitive prick.

"Good girl," I muttered. She slowly rose until just the tip was in her and leaned forward to give me a deep soft kiss. She sunk down again. My hands were gently massaging her breasts.

She leaned forward and kissed me again and whispered in my ear. "Please spank and pinch them, my love. I know that you want to, I love that you like them."

I held one nipple firmly and with the other hand, I slapped her breast below my hand to pull her nipple through my fingers. She gasped and squeezed me with her bum.

"Just like that my love, again please." I did the same with her other breast. She sat up with her hands behind her head to push her tits out at me. I slapped and backhanded one, then the other. She shuddered and her bum gripped me harder. "Again." I slapped again, just catching her nipples. She howled and her bum spasmed around me. I slapped them again and she rose and plunged down on me, her bum a spongy vice.

"I can't stop, can't stop, sorry, sorry, sorry," she burbled as she squirted onto my belly.

I rolled her over with her and swung her onto her knees. I held her shoulders from behind and pounded into her. She was almost boneless, soft, and yielding, held up by my knees behind her thighs and my hands on her shoulders. Eventually I came and flooded her bowels with my seed. Then I sunk onto her back and we both collapsed onto the bed, the only movements, our ragged breathing, and her gently pulsing bum.

Eventually she murmured, "Thank you for my orgasm, Sir. I'm sorry that I couldn't wait for you. Will you let me wash you in the shower?"

She lovingly washed and dried me, then led me to an armchair and on slightly wobbly legs, brought me a perfect gin and tonic. While I watched she buckled on her wrist and ankle cuffs, then changed the bed sheets and laid back with her wrists above her head near the headboard, with her legs spread apart like an offering to a deviant god.

"Yours," she declared. "Always."

I put a towel beneath her bottom and clipped her wrists to the headboard and her spread legs to the footboard. I set the egg on its lowest setting and slid it into her swollen cunt. Then sucked her labia and nipples until she started leaking. Then I kissed her goodnight, switched off the light and pulled a blanket over us both. I fell asleep almost immediately but throughout the night I was aware of her restlessness and soft moaning. I would have been worried that I was taking advantage of her if she didn't seem so contented.

Wednesday Morning.

When I woke, I realised that we had done so many crazy things since Friday night, but I was aware that the week was going fast. There were still a few games that I wanted to play but I had struggled to find a venue for our next escapade. I realised that, with a little deviousness, instead of needing a perfect venue, I could achieve the same effect in lots of places.

Louise was sleeping soundly, presumably the battery in the vibrating egg had finally died and allowed her to sleep. I unclipped her hands and feet without waking her completely. She spooned into me with a contented smile. I stealthily searched for the string on the egg and slowly eased it out of her, before replacing it with my prick. I lay still but she wriggled me a little deeper into her, still half asleep.

"Last night was frustrating," she mumbled. I couldn't sleep properly and had some very erotic

She lay with her head over the side of the bed. I clipped her wrists to the inside of her ankles so that it kept her knees apart. Standing by the bed, I slid my semi-erection into her warm, wet mouth. I sensuously stroked her sides and breasts, then along the inside of her thighs towards, but not touching, her labia. She wriggled to try and move her cunt under my fingers.

dreams. "This is a lovely way to wake up, will you let me cum soon?"

"Not yet," I told her. "I want to keep you frustrated and horny for our next adventure. I do want to take advantage of your new deep throat technique though." She mumbled a quiet complaint. "Your response should be 'Yes Sir'. I am controlling you this week."