Car Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," she answered, now very awake. I went to the lavatory, cleaned my teeth, and advised her to do the same.

She lay with her head over the side of the bed. I clipped her wrists to the inside of her ankles so that it kept her knees apart. Standing by the bed, I slid my semi-erection into her warm, wet mouth. I sensuously stroked her sides and breasts, then along the inside of her thighs towards, but not touching, her labia. She wriggled to try and move her cunt under my fingers.

"You have a choice," I told her softly. "I think being horny will make your next adventure easier but, if you are desperate to cum now, we can do that."

I slid out of her mouth, and she asked, "Will you be very disappointed if we fuck and I cum? I can't think straight feeling like this. Please fuck me."

I knelt between her bound, bent, spread legs, and slid slowly into her. She was wet and I was slick from her oral attention. I told her that she could cum at will and she immediately clamped around me. I continued to thrust and slide as she repeatedly clamped and squeezed me. She seemed to be having one slow, continuous orgasm until I erupted into her quaking core. She rolled over and cleaned our combined juices with her soft, warm, mouth.

I unclipped her wrists and ankles and she went to the bathroom to shave and clean up. I used the time to download and edit a few sound files. When I finished, Louise was making breakfast, wearing only her wrist and ankle cuffs, together with the broad belt. I kissed her neck from behind and fondled her breasts as she arched back into my chest. God, I loved this woman.

After breakfast I chose a summer dress for her and pulled it over her head. She had bare feet, so I carried her across the gravel to the car with her arms around my neck. I fumbled the car door open and after a kiss, helped her into her seat.

After locking the house, I slid into the driver's seat and asked what two things she should remember if she was frightened when we were together.

"I will remember that you love me and that you will keep me safe. If I need reminding, you will mention the number two."

"Perfect, now place this blindfold on. Don't take it off until I tell you."

I drove to a small side-road and pulled into a field gate. The field had a tall hedge, so was shielded from the road. I opened the gate and carried her into the field and leaned her against a large tree that was, growing in the hedge. I lifted the hem of her dress and clipped her wrists to the belt. "Don't move," I said quietly. You will need to be quiet if you don't want people to see us." She shivered with trepidation. I went to the car and walked quietly back to her. I whispered in her ear, and she jumped.

I eased her dress over her head and clipped a long chain lightly onto her nipples so that it hung down to her pudenda. A car drove past on the other side of the hedge, and then she could hear muffled voices.

"John," she whispered, I can hear people.

"I know, that's why I told you to be quiet. You can't reach the blindfold, but you can touch your pussy and the chain on your nipples. I won't release you until you have given yourself three orgasms. The blindfold, it is like a robber's mask, nobody will recognise you."

"But John, they might get us arrested. I'm not sure that I can do this."

"Remember that I am in control this week. I am watching your TWO beautiful tits clipped to a chain. They are BOTH very hard and excited. Start playing with yourself but remember to stay quiet."

She relaxed a little and started to half-heartedly play with her labia. Her wrist cuff briefly caught on the chain hanging from her nipples which made her gasp. I watched her gently squeeze her clit and she gave a very soft moan.

"What are you doing to me?" she murmured. "I am naked and bound, masturbating and orgasming in the open, and I can hear people nearby." She shuddered and released a long, low moan.

Right on cue, a distant voice said," Do you think they can see us?"

She shuddered again and after a short pause, began to frantically rub her clit with one hand and pulled on the nipple chain with the other. She spasmed again and moaned deep in her throat.

She began to repeatedly tug on her nipple chain and sluiced her fingers around and into her wet cunt and then humped her hips back and forward before slumping back against the tree on weak legs.

"Watch me you jealous fuckers," she called out. Then louder. "I can do anything; my husband owns me. I am safe. He loves me. I can do anything for him. He keeps me safe. Watch me and weep for what he has." Then she grabbed the nipple chain and thrust out her breasts and pulled the chain and in a quieter voice, "These are his." She spread her legs wide and spread her labia with fingers of both hands, "This is his."

I held her head in my hands and gently kissed her lips and held her close. I removed her blindfold and she realised that we were in an empty field, alone except for a small sound recorder.

"You wonderful devious fucker," she sobbed. "I really thought that I was putting on a show for a group of voyeurs."

"Was it exciting?"

"Yes, very, but I was so scared at first, I was close to using a safe word, then you reminded me that you would always keep me safe, so I just 'went with it'. I came so quickly after that. Were you proud of me?"

"Always," I reassured her. I unclipped her hands and nipples then started to pull the dress over her nakedness, but she stopped me and walked proudly towards the car, dressed only in her belt and cuffs. She sat in the car and after I sat down, she leaned over and sucked my already rigid prick to completion.

We were mostly quiet in the drive back. When we approached a busier road, she merely draped her folded dress across her shoulders to cover her breasts. She carried the dress into the house.

Wednesday Afternoon.

We made a substantial lunch together and she sat on my lap while we fed each other. I played with her body and allowed her to cum as often as she wanted.

She walked into the other room then swayed back towards me, dropped a cushion on the floor and knelt between my legs with her hands behind her back.

She started speaking thoughtfully. "You have released a Genie from the bottle. I have discovered that I am multi-orgasmic, that I am a sensual masochist, a three-hole slut and, today you showed me that I am also an exhibitionist...

"I don't think that I can return to being a vanilla wife next week. I Louise submit my body and heart to you. Will you John, my husband, lover, and master, love me, keep me, and control me for your pleasure and mine, until death us do part?"

She handed me a collar from behind her back and after weighing in my hands, I buckled it around her neck with fumbling fingers and, following her lead, said solemnly, "I John, take you to be my love slave, to have and keep safe, until death do us part."

I held her hands and helped her to her feet. "Display." She stood with her feet wide apart, and her chest pushed out proudly with her hands behind her neck, (how I loved her tits). I walked around her, running my hands across her flanks and bottom. I held the ring in her collar with one hand and hefted the weight of her firm breasts and rubbed each of her nipples between my fingers and thumb. My fingers trailed down her ribs, over her trembling belly and shaved pudenda, then through her slick folds. "Mine," I declared.

"Yours," she confirmed, as she writhed on my hand. "Whenever you want me, however you want me. Yours completely." I pulled her head towards me with a finger in her collar and my kiss possessed her soft, willing mouth as she moaned and continued to writhe wetly on my other hand. I didn't think life could get any better.

I led her to the bed, and I was again astonished at how my recovery and stamina had improved with the constantly naked, walking Viagra, that was my companion. We made long, slow, languorous, sweaty, love, followed by yet another shower together.

Note

'Car trouble 3 deals with life after the car payment week.