Car Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have both proved that you can play together. Let's see if two is too many in the kitchen. Late dinner for three please."

Thursday dinner for three.

"Yes Sir," they chorused and scuttled away on 'new-born foal' legs. Louise asked if they were allowed to clean themselves first. I told them that they could clean each other with their tongues but only to clean, not to play.

I sat musing on the new turn of events in my, hitherto, mundane life. Julie came to me with a glass of wine, knelt with her knees apart and 'presented' the glass to me. Then gracefully rose and hurried back to the kitchen. I could hear them both giggling and speaking quietly together. A little later, Louise came to me with a small plate of curried pastries that I recognised as being from a previously frozen Indian take-away. She also sank to her knees and 'presented' them to me with an apology that dinner would not be ready for half an hour. The girls/ ladies / slaves were obviously competing to be the most desirable and pleasing. Perhaps having two of them could work.

They both came for me and took a hand each and led me to the only seat at the table. The lights had been turned low. There was a white cloth, a glass of wine and a pair of burning candles. They had made a substantial meat pie with shortcrust pastry, new potatoes, cabbage, peas, and gravy. It smelt delicious. They knelt on cushions each side of my chair, but I moved the candles to the side put a stool near and had them climb up and kneel on the table, one each side of my plate.

I filled my plate and took a bite as they watched anxiously. It tasted as good as it smelt. I used a spoon to feed first one, then the other. They both had their hands behind their necks, with their knees widely spread. They had to bend forward to accept the food, making their naked breast sway enticingly. Despite the low light, I could see evidence of their arousal, not only their engorged nipples, but glistening moisture between their legs.

As we ate, I explained to them, that in the morning, Julie would present her ideas for recovering any patent payments owed to me, and Louise would expand on her plan for us all moving forward. "Do not worry about it tonight, I will give you time together in the morning to organise your thoughts and ideas".

"Yes Sir," they both replied. I refilled my plate at intervals and between us, we finished all of it.

Louise caught Julie's eye, took the empty plate and serving dishes to the sink and swayed back to the table with a bowl of soft ice-cream. Julie moved the candles to the back of the table and laid down in front of me, where the plate had been. She shivered when Louise placed scoops of ice-cream on her breasts and pudenda.

"Would you like a spoon for your dessert Sir? Or will you lick it from the source?" From Louise. I didn't reply, just stood up and leaned over her to suck a sweet nipple that was even harder with the cold. I took the ring piercing in my teeth and tugged gently.

"Oh Sir. That feels so good. Thank you for letting me be in your home. I will try to be as good and as bad you want me to be." She looked across at Louise and I realised just how much information they had shared and how much my wife had trusted her. I invited Louise to eat from the other nipple. I moved to the end of the table and eased my new playmate's legs apart and licked and sucked at the melting cream on her pudenda. It had started to slide between her folds, so I followed it down and twirled my tongue around her clitoral hold piercing.

She started violently shivering and through gritted teeth gasped, "Sir, Sir, Sir, May I cum, please, please, please?"

I grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me until her bum was at the end of the table. The tablecloth slid with her, but Louise grabbed the tumbling candles. "Cum beautiful girl." I Sucked hard on her clit and held the piercing between my teeth. She bucked hard and wrapped her legs around my head. I was held there as she wailed and spasmed again and again. She squirted and it ran down my chin. She continued to buck and wail. Then she sat up, demonstrating good core strength then released her legs and wrapped her arms around me.

"Sir that was beautiful, no other man has wanted to eat me." She burst into tears. Louise came to stand behind her and wrapped her arms around us both. "I tried so hard to be still while you ate from me, but I am so overwhelmed by your loving. Sorry, I didn't mean to assume that. I just want to be perfect for you and I have squirted all over you. I am sorry, so sorry, so sorry." She continued to sob. Louise looked at me and shrugged.

"Shower for all of us," I announced. Our hot water costs would be significant with this lifestyle! I picked up the sobbing Julie who was still clinging to me. I had a spare hand, so I patted Louise on the bum, and she led us to the shower and turned it on. "I want you both to wash and pamper me," I announced as I stood Julie on her feet in the shower. Her tears subsided and they both made a production of soaping me and writhing their bodies around me. The shower is not small but three together made it very intimate. They dried me and each other which involved a lot of fondling.

"Is this OK?" Julie asked, "Can we play with each other when you are here?" I assured her that it was all right and that I enjoyed watching beautiful women pleasuring each other. I told them both that they needed permission to play at other times when I was not with them. I realised that I was already assuming that Julie would be staying with us, at least for now.

We moved to the bedroom and the playful mood suddenly became serious. They both looked at me hesitantly and I realised that I had to take charge of their expectations. "I want to be fair to both of you. My wife will have first call on my attentions. Julie nodded; it was obviously what she expected. "Between you, there are six gloriously sexy orifices to be pleasured and filled. I only have one prick and one mouth. I expect you to share me and each other. Any hint of jealousy and I will be ruthless. Louise, what do you want first?"

"Sir, I would request that you take our new bed mate first. She has not had a satisfactory male partner for a long time. I love her and would like to watch her receive some of the love that you show me. It will always be your decision, but I know that she enjoys 'doggy style'."

"I like that as well but if you want to see affection, I think that she should ride me. You can play with each other. There is no hurry, we should all take our time to enjoy this. It might set the tone for any future we have together." I lay on my back.

"I told you he was wise and wonderful," Louise gloated. "On the bed, slut. Love my Master, my husband, my lover. Show him that I was not crazy to invite a younger nymph into his bed. Make me proud, make him love you as I do."

Julie lay full length on top of me and held my face in her hands. She ran kisses across my chin, my eyes, my neck, and my lips, her tongue stud accentuating the sensations. She walked her hands down my chest as she sat up on my thighs, then took my hands and placed them on her breasts. "Yours," she whispered, "For as long as you want them." She tucked her knees under her and rose her hips above me. Her hips slowly rocked her slit along the length of my prick, back and forward, making me slick, the clit piercing making an interesting addition to the sensation. She arched her hips forward and caught the end of my erection in her warm channel. Then, she just stayed there, looking me in the eye, gently easing up and down a few millimetres. I could feel her heartbeat in my hands. I gently squeezed her breasts.

"You are lovely," I told her. Her eyes brimmed and she sunk slowly onto me. She held out a hand for Louise and gently pulled her towards us.

"You are so lucky," she told her. "I hope you know how much you are both giving me. I am afraid my happy bubble is going to burst. But NOT tonight." Julie slid up and down me, slowly and sensuously.

Louise scooted between my legs on her back and suckled my testicles, pulling them individually into her mouth with a slow pulsing suction. Julie rocked back and felt for Louise's nipples behind her. Louise had snaked her hand around, and I felt it on my belly as she found her friend's clit.

Julie eyes were glazed as she murmured, "Nipple rings, if it please you Sir." I arranged my hands until I could hook a finger in each ring. She slowly leaned further back to stretch them. She was barely sliding up and down, but her hips were moving in slow circles and her cunt was flooding my groin.

"Louise has a finger in my bum," she whispered.

"You have made her very naughty. I could hardly believe the things you made her do. She says she is now an insatiable three-hole exhibitionist, pain slut...

"I am trying so hard to stay slow for you, but I am burning inside...

"Lou now has two fingers in my bottom, her other hand is pulling my clit...

"I feel you so deep in me. I can't believe that I have held on for so long. I can cum for you at any time you let me. I am hanging on by a thread Sir. If you slap my tits, I won't be able to help myself. If you thrust in me, I will dissolve...

"My body is on fire, but I feel as though my mind is looking at some peaceful erotic tableau."

I slapped across her tits, once, hard. The dam broke and she exploded, sliding up and down my prick like a jackhammer. I sat up and hugged her as she continued to bounce on my lap, and I ejaculated in time with her movements. As she bounced, she wailed and burbled a string of inanities. "Love you both. Fuck harder. Want it, want it. Want you, want you both. Can't stop cumming. Need it. Want it. Cumming. Love you both. Take me. Yours. Both 'f you. Love you. Cumming." Then, suddenly, she gave a final spasm and collapsed, out cold.

I was concerned that had had a heart attack, but her breathing was regular, and her heart beat strong. Louise crawled into my arms and kissed me tenderly. "You wonderful man, thank you so much for that, you have no idea how much she needed that."

"I think she demonstrated how much she needed it. It was very selfless of you to let her. You have not had much attention." She explained that she had climaxed, just watching us both. We cuddled as I fondled her.

Julie woke with a soft snort and crawled towards my groin. "Let me clean you up Sir. I'm sorry that I lost control. I really wanted to be able to just please you." She suckled softly on my penis.

"I like to see you lose control. It stokes my male ego. Sometimes it also gives me an excuse to edge and punish you."

"Sweet punishment Sir."

"You have taken good care of me," I gently reminded her. "You need to take care of your sister- friend, she sacrificed her pleasure for you."

"Thank you, my sister, another debt I owe you." She slid behind Louise and slid her hands under her bottom to make her kneel; she rolled onto her back slipped underneath her.

I heard the subtle sounds of lips in wetness and Louise writhed but said to her friend, "It will not work if we are keeping score. Let's just try to be the best we can for each other. Master will decide if we are not looking after him or each other."

She whispered to me, "Her fingers are in my bum. Now her tongue. She is incredible."

I pulled and tweaked her nipples and strummed her clit. I felt Julie's mouth reach for my fingers, and she sucked those before returning to her task. "She's sucking my lips into her mouth and nibbling them," she gasped, then clutched me and sank down on the wicked tongue beneath her. I held her as she clung to me and moaned.

Julie crawled out from beneath her and up into my arms. I had one delightful naked body in each arm, Then I laid down, and Louise laid herself across my belly and cupped my balls with one hand. They moved their hands towards each other's thighs and a moment later, Louise crawled down the bed and sucked at Julie. "Someone needs to clean you, or we will need to change the sheets again. I can taste both of you at once, delicious."

After we dealt with teeth and bladders, I slept with two naked women wrapped around me, under the sheet. Their arms across my chest, holding hands, their other hands loosely resting in my groin. My hands held a breast in each hand, one familiar and perky, the other less familiar, slightly larger, and softer, topped with a ring.

Friday Morning.

I woke with a studded tongue gently teasing my plum and soft lips suckling my testes. I ejaculated lazily and the girls shared the result with a sloppy kiss above my head. "A kiss for me too." I suggested.

"Our lips are still sticky," Julie protested.

"I am not that squeamish, I produced it. Why do you think I would object?"

"You are different from other men I knew. They demanded things that made me uneasy, but they had hang-ups about tasting themselves. I should have realised that you have higher standards for yourself...

"They fucked my arse, but it hurt, and it seemed more like rape. Lou told me how much she liked it with you. Can we do that today. Only if you want," she finished hesitantly.

"That depends." She looked anxious. "Have you used but plugs regularly? If not, we will need to wait."

"Sir, she wasn't tight there when I was playing with her last night," Lou interjected. "I will help her try the large plug today, and show her how to clean internally, I promise I will be careful with her."

"She will need to be concentrating on her presentation of her plan for the patents. I would like nothing more than to play with you two all day but, somehow, we seem to be planning on becoming responsible adults. If we are going to plan, it should not be 'half-arsed'."

"Not an issue Sir," said Julie cheekily. I am used to working while stimulated. I only wore panties to work if I needed to stop a toy slipping out, or during my period. I am aiming on a professional presentation for you. I don't really need much prep time. I have been thinking about for a few days since Lou talked to me on Tuesday."

I laughed to myself for thinking that I was in control. Maybe I could control their sexuality, but they had obviously planned just the outcome they wanted. I decided to try and maintain the illusion that I was in charge, and just enjoy it. I was now as keen for the three of us to succeed as they obviously were.

"Ladies, ninety minutes for ablutions, breakfast and plug trials. Don't hurry the plug though. Then a half hour for presentation preparations. Go."

They scurried off happily giggling. While they prepared breakfast, I took care of my own bathroom needs and collected the notepad that I used to capture thoughts and ideas 'on the fly'.

The kitchen table was set as I entered. My chair in the centre of the table with a cushion on the floor at, each side.

The two naked beauties were bustling about bringing condiments and toast to the table. Julie smirked and bent over to reach a low drawer to make sure that I noticed that she was wearing the large plug. Both girls burst out giggling again.

It was a happy meal. They knelt up so that they could feed themselves. I let them, but I allowed myself to fondle buttocks and breasts as they came within easy range. It seemed that they were in range nearly of all the time. More giggling ensued. We finished eating then they took me a second coffee into the lounge and set it beside my chair.

Business plans

Julie, it seemed, decided to make her business presentation in the 'present position'. She stood naked and proud, legs apart and chest out, hands behind her neck.

"Sir, If you allow me access to your company information and indicate who your major competitors and customers are, I expect to be able to give you an indication of the viability of the idea within one week. I have done a small amount of initial research and there do appear to be several companies that can be easily pursued without needing professional legal representation. I will draft a letter for these companies and one for your lawyer with suggestion on how I could prepare any future legal documentation for him or her."

She continued speaking for nearly an hour, without notes.

She also had a plan for any reticent companies. She expected to work office hours (although she hoped that there would be erotic play allowed during lunch hour) that the dress code she favoured was collar and possibly cuffs.

That if I 'fed and fucked' her for a month, she expected to be able to demonstrate a viable, long-term income from her work. She finished by saying that she had an e-mail ready to send me with bullet points of her suggestions and if I then allowed her to stay with us, she would have another proposition for me after a month.

When she finished, she sank down in front of me and, to my surprise, kissed my feet and stayed prostrate.

I lifted her up and pulled her onto my lap. "That was very impressive. I am inclined to accede to all your requests for now. Does your friend here know of this additional proposition?"

Louise spoke up. "Yes Sir, I do but I would ask you to not to insist on knowing it now. It is important."

Julie was hanging around my neck and seemed emotional despite her impressive performance. "OK, I trust you both. You have a tough act to follow Lou. Let's take a short break first though"

We all took a coffee and toilet break, then regathered for Lou's presentation. She followed Julie's presentation style, naked and proud. She dealt with some logistics. She suggested that we outfitted the spare room as an office for them both, leaving my office for me to 'think and plan new products and ideas'. She also planned to work office hours, rather than her previous part time 'pin money' job and would adopt the 'collar and cuffs' dress code. She suggested that they both be allowed an afternoon each week for exercise class and an hour each morning for home exercise because 'they wanted to stay in shape for me'.

She wanted to implement one of my less financially successful ideas, the 'busy office' telephone system that had faint background office noises when customers called. That, and other features gave the impression that they were 'phoning a large corporation, rather than a small home office.

She would deal with routine correspondence and help Julie. If I needed to travel for work, one of them could travel with me while the other manned the home office. She insisted that one of them should always be available to me. She explained that Julie had effectively already cut her ties with her life in the city, she had handed in her notice and was now using holiday entitlement. Her rental flat will need to be renewed next week if she lives here.

"She has giving up everything for a chance to be with us Sir. I didn't mention that until after you agreed to give her a chance. We did not want you to be pressured, she wanted to be accepted on her merits. We have more plans, but we agree that it is sensible to make sure that we can all work together before that. She would also like to borrow my car for a day to clear out her flat and say goodbye to her few friends...

"On a final personal note, I now know that I definitely do want piercings. You were reluctant because I would be 'hors d' combat' during the healing. With Julie here, you would still have a playmate."

I needed to respond, "That was not my only concern about piercings. I will delay that decision for now. Apart from that I am inclined to provisionally accept your plans. We will review them when Julie gives her update in a weeks' time...

"I also have some comments. I don't want us to become just work focused. Work should enable us to have the life we want. I don't expect you to work business hours, just enough to get the work completed in time. That might be a few eight-hour days, but four or six hours should be the norm...