Car Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls returned together with their preferred dresses. They looked stunning but their demure clothes were contradicted by their obvious arousal, flushed cheeks and sparkling eyes. They whispered that they had been playing and hoped that they could cum soon. I approved their choices and told them to change back into the dresses they had arrived in. The assistant showed me the lingerie she had chosen, presumably they were 'top of the range' to enhance her commission.

I walked back to the car with bags in each hand and a girl on each arm. They were trying to peek into the bags to see what else I had bought. I drove us to a local coffee shop and after we settled at a table, I walked to a nearby store. When I returned, the girls were trying to ignore a group of guys who had moved their chairs to their table. I stood over them until they became aware of me.

"Who are you?" the leader challenged.

"He's my husband, I told you he would be here soon."

"He's my lover," Julie unhelpfully contributed. "He is more man that all of you. Look what he has." She waved her hand to include Lou and herself.

They reluctantly shuffled their chairs back with muttered comments about 'sugar daddies' and 'gold diggers'. We just ignored them which deflated them further. I whispered to the girls that the guys had probably sensed their pheromones because they were oozing sex-appeal. They thought it was because I hadn't let them cum for 'so long'. We finished our coffee and snacks and I left with the girls, swaying their hips, giggling, and hanging on my arms.

Home again.

They were naked as soon as they entered the house. "Presents first or playtime?" I asked them. Without hesitation they both chose playtime and descended on me to remove my clothes and ensure I was erect. I suggested a competition. Whoever could make the other cum first would be the 'lady' and the loser would be the 'servant'.

"You told him about that?" Julie queried Lou. "I used to look forward to being with you during the summer. I think we loved each other, even at that age. It's a good thing that our imaginations weren't as good as they are now. I know what I am going to make you do for Master and his lady," she smirked."

"Only if you win," Lou retorted. I remember you sometimes tried to lose."

I explained the rules of the new game. My objective was to make them hornier without letting them cum easily. They had fifteen minutes with any toy that they chose to arouse their partner. If either orgasmed during that first session, they would both be punished. They smirked until I explained that the punishment would involve orgasm denial. After the first fifteen minutes, they would then have two minutes for each to try and make their partner cum; their partner would then lose. I suggested that their best strategy would be to keep their 'victim' as close as possible to cumming during the first session. They could declare how close they were by using the 'ten-point scale' which Lou had previously explained to Julie.

They laid on the bed, nose to tail and started gently kissing and fondling each other, running vibrators up their friends' legs and teasing, close to their pussies. At the 8-minute mark Julie asked Lou to slow down as she was 'at 9'.

I was not convinced. "Julie, you know that lying is a completely unacceptable, either to me or my wife. Are you really at 9? If you tell me that you are, I will believe you, but be sure."

She paused. "No Sir, I was trying to get an advantage in the game. I was wrong. I should be punished. I am still getting used to honesty in a relationship. Please forgive me."

I stopped the game temporarily and told her to fetch the crop. She returned, chastened, and knelt with her bum up and her head down. It was gratifying to see Lou holding her hand. I explained that as this was a first offence and she was still finding her way with us, she would only receive twenty spanks. She was already crying, more from embarrassment than concern for the punishment. Knowing that spanking aroused her, I used the 'punishment' as a handicap in the game. I did not spank hard, but I ensured that they were all close to her pussy. The last two were very light, right on her labia.

"I am restarting the timer at twelve minutes, get to it ladies." They did. Julie was at a distinct disadvantage, and she was very obviously trying to avoid either cumming or calling a dubious excitement level. Lou knew her friend though and adjusted her attention to prevent them both being punished. At the end of the first session, I called a five-minute break. They were both excited and had expected to be able to immediately push the other over the edge. We all had a drink of water when they returned.

The break had allowed them to cool off enough that neither could quite make the other cum, although they were both clenching their jaws and breathing heavily at the end of the two-minute session.

They took a second five-minute break and then I gave them both a vibrating egg to insert. I had purchased a second while shopping. I set them both on low and started the fifteen-minute countdown.

They lay in each other's arms and kissed gently, stroking each other's faces. I was aroused just standing and watching them, I was sure that they were using every bit of willpower and mutual support to avoid them both losing. As the timer rang, I told them to 'go for it'. They dived into each other's muffs, stroked and pulled at nipples, sluiced fingers into each other, and seconds before the 'two-minute bell', they both erupted, hanging onto their friends' legs and squirming together.

They lay together for a short while and then, shuffled around until they were facing me on their knees. It seemed that as one moved, it prompted the other to do the same. Lou asked who had won. I told them that it was a draw, they were both ladies and both servants. They shuffled forward together and wrapped their arms around my legs. Julie mumbled, "How can your servants please you Sir?", "Am I forgiven?"

"You were forgiven as soon as you admitted the deception," I assured her. "You both know how to please me." By unspoken agreement they took sweet revenge on me. Lou suckled my balls and ran her fingers around my bum. Julie's ran her tongue stud around the ultra-sensitive area beneath my plum. They played and teased me for an age. It really was more 'sweet' than 'revenge'. They kept swapping roles and areas of stimulation. Whenever I got close to ejaculating, they would slow down and move to kissing my legs, chest, neck, or lips. Eventually, by mutual consent, they took pity on me. Julie grabbed my hips and pulled me into her throat and gently tugged on my balls. Lou wet her finger and slid it into my bum and massaged my prostate. I came like a fire hose, and then sank to my knees.

They both looked very pleased with themselves. As I recovered, I asked them to take the mystery shopping into the lounge but not to look. When we there, they handed the bags to me and after checking which was which, I gave them a bag each, retaining two smaller bags. "Take them away, with your new dresses and then show me how a lady dresses to impress."

While they were away, I played with the room lights. The best I managed was two desk lights on the shelf behind my chair. With the shades extended by a tube of cartridge paper, and with room lights off they made an attempt at being spotlights, aimed at the floor in front of me.

The ladies returned, looking spectacular. They immediately recognised my makeshift spotlights, and each instinctively stood in a circle of light. "Are you curious about these two bags?" I asked. They nodded vigorously. "First, something I promised for Julie, you will need to put it on yourself." I handed her a bag and she squealed when she saw it was a collar. She immediately put it around her neck and knelt at my feet, carefully arranging the hem of her dress.

"Thank you Sir, I will try to honour it and you." She rested her head on my lap and I heard a gentle sob. She gracefully stood up and hugged her friend.

I showed them the contents of the final bag, three different, elegant, full-face masks, like those seen in venetian paintings. Tomorrow, I will enter you in a newcomer's strip show. Most contestants will try a bump and grind burlesque number to a classic stripper's song. You will be ladies. I want you to practice it now. I have an unusual choice of music for you. It is slow and achingly beautiful. I will try to arrange things so that you start in darkness, and then two blue spotlights will gradually increase the light. The music is just over eight minutes so take your time. You two love each other, let it show. You can practice again by yourselves but let's try now with just the three of us, it will set the tone.

I queued up Barber's Adagio for strings. Definitely not often heard in a strip club. The strings invited a slow, haunting mood. They held hands across the pools of light and slowly pulled towards each other. Their hands stroked around their lover's shoulders and neck. They lightly kissed and first one, then the other's hands slowly glided down their partners' backs to lower their zippers. They turned away and held hands as they walked out of the spotlights, showing bare backs with and lacy bra straps, the same colour as their dresses. Still facing away, they held the lowered the tops against their chests and turned to face me. I could see that they were whispering instructions to each other, but it was an amazing virtuoso performance. Walking back into the light, facing each other, holding the neck of their lovers' dresses and clasping hands, they gradually lifted them up like winning boxers; then let go of their partners dress, allowing the garments to pool at their feet. Stepping out of the puddles of fabric, they knelt, face-to-face, arms wrapped around each other. As they gently kissed again, their skimpy bras fell onto their arms, exposing their breasts in profile.

They stood up, and turned, back-to-back, showing the other profile, and as their hands dropped to each other's bottoms, their bras slid to the floor. They hooked their fingers into their friend's French knickers, and both shimmied down into a crouch, taking the panties with them.

They took a step apart, leaving the panties on the floor. They were now only wearing thongs. They walked away, out of the lights and returned naked, standing side-by-side where the two spotlights overlapped. Their hands covered the other's pussies, then they wiped a finger along the crease, licked and then sucked their finger, then stood in perfect present position.

I was nearly speechless; it was an order of magnitude better than I could have imagined. I stood and slow hand clapped. They rushed over to me for hugs. "You hardly need to practice again, that was fantastic, nobody else will come close to you. They will talk about it for years. Now you know why I wanted masks for you. You will be anonymous but will be able to see everybody wanting you and imagining that you are undressing for them. I will also be wearing a mask; you can dance for me. If they want a curtain call, just wear the dress, hold hands and bow...

"What did you think of the music?" I enquired.

"It is a surprising choice, but it set a sophisticated, melancholy, mood. We really felt like exotic ladies, in love with each other, performing for our Master, not like strippers." The other nodded, it seemed that I could ask a question, and either of them could answer for them both. "We are feeling very needy Sir, performing was very arousing," she explained plaintively.

We returned to the bedroom, and they fell into each other in a frantic sixty-nine, with Julie on top. I eased into her and started to slow stroke as she gasped into Lou's pussy. Lou lapped at my scrotum, and I slid into her mouth for a few strokes. She slapped Julie's back and told her that they should be serving and thanking me for the presents. Julie immediately rolled of her friend and asked how she could serve me.

I asked her to find the nipple chains and clamps. When she returned with them, I told her to put one chain on each of her nipple rings and put the clamps onto Lou, just tight enough to prevent them pulling off easily. Then I told her that she could ride my face while Lou rode me 'cowboy style'. As soon as I settled on my back, Lou was on me. I told Julie to clip her dangling chains onto Lou's clamps. My wife was rubbing her wet pussy across my prick while Julie knelt over my face. I told them that they could not cum until I ejaculated. I expected Lou to start fucking me energetically, but she reminded her friend that they should try and delay my orgasm to give me the most pleasure. After sensually stroking and cupping my balls, she slid slowly down onto me.

I was not going to be so considerate to Julie. I pulled her hips down until her wet twat met my mouth. Sliding my arms around her thighs, I gently pulled her labial rings apart, opening her folds. I ran my tongue along the length of her wet slit and played around her clit piercing. She rocked forward and back to stimulate both of their nipples and to encouraging Lou to speed up on me. Lou heroically resisted, instead, she asked me what punishment they would receive if they came before me. I eased Julie's pussy rings away from my face, knowing that she would have to follow and give me room to speak.

"What punishment would you like?" There was a pause during which I suspect they were engaging in wordless communication.

"Would you spank our cunts gently with the crop, please Sir?" Julie asked. "This is so lovely, but a little pain is like spice in a meal." Lou mumbled her assent.

"Only if you both try to hang on as long as possible, otherwise it will be stimulation and denial. If you are very close, tell me. I really want you to wait for me if you can." Lou continued with slow, sensuous sliding and gripping. I continued lapping, nibbling, and tonguing Julie. Julie played with Lou's and my nipples. I felt a hand near the root of my prick, I suspected that Julie was massaging Lou's clit. They were both getting breathless but the wonderful warm, moist clenching of my wonderful wife, made me want to delay the inevitable. Selfish I know.

Julie muttered between gasps, "Sir we're both getting very close. You do that as well as any woman I have known...

"I really want to cum, and I also like you to spank me...

"Lou is fucking you so sensuously, she loves you so much. She could make you cum in seconds if she was selfish...

"I know how badly she wants to cum, but she is holding out for you...

"I want to love you that much."

I could feel her cunt clench on my tongue, so I stopped teasing her; Lou continued to slide and writhe on me.

My muffled response was, "I am going to cum any second, don't wait for me. We can discuss any punishment-play later." Lou sunk deep onto my groin as I bucked upwards; Julie rubbed her clit piercing along my tongue. She rocked back and I sucked hard on her open pussy lips.

As I was wildly thrusting into Lou, I was distantly aware of one of her nipple clamps bouncing on my belly, still hanging from Julie. They had been wrenched off by Julie's gyrations.

We all collapsed in a heap, on our sides, on the bed. They both lazily sucked me clean, then Julie cleaned Lou before sliding off the bed and returning with the crop. "Just a few gentle spanks please Sir, she shyly asked as she handed it to me. She knelt with her bum in the air and Lou then knelt beside her.

It was not really a punishment, rather a sensation that they enjoyed, so I started gently tapping their backsides, near their slits, just enough to redden the skin. They were wriggling their bottoms, to bring the slaps closer to the centre, so I started to increase the strength of the blows a little. They were breathing in shallow gasps and almost at the same time, dropped their bellies closer to the bed, arched their backs and widened their legs, inviting me to spank their wet cunts. I ran the shaft of the crop along their folds, opening their inner labia. I paused for several heartbeats then brought the leather end down firmly but lightly onto their cores. They both muttered a guttural 'yes' and wrapped an arm around the others back. After another pause, I repeated the stroke. They rocked their hips to push their bottoms higher so the next stroke, even lighter, struck their clits. Both pairs of hips, almost in tandem, rocked down and up again, inviting a repeat stroke. This time, I struck a tattoo of rapid strokes, first on Julie's then Louise's clits. I paused again, watching their cunts pulse slowly open and close, open and close.

"I would love you to do that again and then fuck us Sir," was whispered softly. I was surprised that the erotic tableau had reenergised my libido. I first repeated the tattoo of light spanks on Lou's clit and slid into her with a few deep strokes and then, while still buried in her, a rapid series on Julie before 'changing horses in mid-stream'. For several delightful minutes, I tattooed first one, then the other while deep in their friend. Their bodies were almost immobile, except for their hips rising and falling to welcome the crop stimulating their cunts, either gripping my prick or pulsing when being lightly spanked. I realised that they were enjoying almost continuous, quiet orgasms.

"Would you like my bum Sir?" said a dreamy voice, I eased into Lou's bum slowly, my prick already well lubricated by their copious emissions. The extra time resulted in extra spanks to Julie, so I made them lighter but more rapid. It felt surreal, I was concentrating on stimulating, but not hurting the girls and I had cum very recently. Despite the situation and the sensations around my shaft, I was not close to orgasm.

I swapped mounts again and spread some of Julie's wetness around her anus, dribbled saliva onto my hand and wet my prick, then eased into my new playmate's welcoming bum. "You can do anything to me," she whispered, "I will do anything for you. Deeper if you want Sir, I like to feel you."

Lou suddenly rolled away from us and briefly scampered to the edge of the bed. A moment later she grabbed Julie's hair and pulled her head up and spoke directly to her. "On your back, slave-slut. Excuse me Sir," to me. She grabbed Julie's shoulders and rolled her over, then pulled her thighs back to her pierced nipples and told her to hold them there. She put an excessive amount of lube on her hands and leaned over Julie, gave me a fierce kiss, and wrapped her slippery hands around my erection, wiping the excess around Julie's genitals. The ends of the attached nipple chains were pooled on her belly, Lou clipped them to Julie's labial rings. "All yours Sir." I slid in and continued a slow rhythm.

Lou started tapping the crop onto the exposed clit of her friend and started a low slow diatribe.

"You are my gift to him...

"Do you know how much I love him? I am giving him the only other person I love...

"I give him a horny young lover and you are going to give him everything...

"If you are going to share him, he will have ALL of you...

"Don't you think I wish it was me lying there with my cunt chained open for him, with his cock in MY bum? Julie grunted a 'yes' sound...

"I don't care what your young cunt wants to feel, you should only care about the wonderful man in your bowels...

"Ignore me playing with you, ignore the chains pulling on your nips and clit. Concentrate on the ridge of his prick as it slides. Try to feel every contour of him in you...

"If you cum, don't stop making him feel good."

She reached down and kissed her friend passionately, then took a knobbly dildo and slid it deep between Julie's chained folds. "This will make you feel better for him. Can you feel his prick rub against the knobs?" She continued to gently spank her clit and intermittently, pulled the dildo in and out. I was disorientated, it was like watching other people. I was flooded with sensation (as I'm sure Julie was). The world and the necessity of an orgasm seemed remote until Lou said, "Fuck her hard Sir, own her." I slammed in and, on the back stroke, Julie brought the crop down sharp and hard onto the end of the dildo and Julie's clit.