Car Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If the three of us are going to live and work together, communication will be crucial. Plan to have a spare desk in your office, I will spend some time with you there. At dinner, every night, we will review any personal issues. I WILL NOT allow festering resentment. I will referee any issues between the two of you and I insist that you tell me if I seem to be unfair or unreasonable. I will either explain my position or apologise and correct the problem- if I agree with you. If there are very few issues, we might change the formal communication to every week...

"I don't expect Julie to work for nothing, I suggest initially that she keeps 10% of any income she generates from my ideas; that will be periodically reviewed. I will continue to keep her fed and housed."

"And fucked," interjected Julie cheekily. "That is an important company perk."

I laughed, "That is enough work for now, this is supposed to be a hedonistic week. We should all think about the ideas, and we will discuss them again as they occur or on Monday morning. That afternoon will be free time to compensate for holiday working."

"You are a great boss," said Julie, wriggling her bottom and flashing her but plug. "Is there any chance of those company perks today?"

"Start on lunch you cheeky wench," I swatted Julies bum to start her but stopped Louise and held her in my arms, I said to her, "I am astonished and impressed at how selfless you are. You bring another woman into our marriage and will give up your own job and financial independence for her and us. You show your love and big heart in many ways."

"It is easy to be good to those you love," she replied, "I have some ulterior motives though, you have shown me how much erotic fun we can have, and I want more of that. I also realise how much I care for Julie; it would be nice for me if I had the sister that I always wanted but with the added benefit of a female lover. I am not as selfless as you think."

I gave her the choker I had bought for her before the 'Julie' surprise. As I took off the collar and replaced it, she smothered me with kisses.

"I will be able to wear this even when we are in polite society," she exclaimed. Wait until Julie sees this!"

Lunch and Friday afternoon.

Lunch was fun. Julie was nearly as excited as Lou about the choker, and she asked shyly if she could wear Lou's leather collar now. They both looked at me expectantly, Lou seemed conflicted, Julie hopeful. Luckily, I took a moment to think before speaking.

"Louise presented me with that collar, and it has significance for both of us. If you want to wear a collar in the house, I will buy you one but, if you ask me to put it on you, you need to realise the implications of that. If everything works as you hope, I will also buy you a choker for outside wear. That reminds me of a further thought I had. I expect to be speaking with some of my contractors here. You will be dealing with them and may want to pick their brains about companies that are in competition with us. We will need to have a different dress code for those times. I suggest that you keep respectable clothes in your office for a quick change if they arrive unexpectedly; usually they will be scheduled appointments."

Julie was bouncing with excitement during my explanation about clothing. When I paused, she burst out, "Sir, does that mean I can wear you collar? When can I get it please?

"You can wear one whenever you want, but I won't put one on you until we see how well we all work together. Not for a week, maybe longer."

"Yes Sir," she said demurely. "I will try very hard to be worthy."

"It is not a case of being worthy. I am already aware of how loving and intelligent you are; the issue will be if we can all make it work, in private, in public and in business. Now, feed me, both of you."

They did. I ate like a sultan. Two naked women fondling me and feeding me a mouthful at a time and, between times, feeding each other. Louise told me in a stage whisper that 'I was so going to get fucked' and Julie giggled and pretend whispered in her ear that she hoped that some would be left for her. Their fondling had produced the result they had been trying for and occasionally a warm mouth would slurp along my length.

They asked if I had made plans for the afternoon's fun. I explained that before Julie joined us, I had considered taking Louise for a naked swim in the river to further test her exhibitionist tendencies.

They looked at each other, and with that incomprehensible telepathy that some female friends seem to have, both looked back at me, and Lou said, "Can we do that after please Sir?"

"Yes Sir." Julie added with feigned innocence, "An evening swim would be fun, and I might sink if I was still wearing this plug in the river."

They cleared the table together and we adjourned to the bedroom. "I have been neglecting my wife, I need to rectify that immediately. No orgasm restrictions on either of you this afternoon. You can help me, Julie."

"Thank you Sir, I am looking forward to that."

I laid my lovely wife on the bed and kissed my way along her neck, via her mouth, along her collar bone, down between her breasts with diversions to her nipples. As my tongue traced down her belly, past her belly button, I was aware of Julie gently sucking on Lou's nipples. I placed small kisses and light nips along the crease of her legs. The heady smell of her arousal was already strong, but she lay still, seeming to realise that we both wanted to worship her gently. I slid my tongue across her untanned pudenda, then her belly lurched.

She groaned, "That feels so good. I am so happy I could burst. Please don't stop." I know when to take instruction, so I continued.

Julie muttered, "Her nipples are so nice, firm, and sensitive. You are so lucky to have her, thanks for sharing."

Lou's body had decided that lying passively was unacceptable and she started writhing on my tongue. "Please fuck me now Sir," she pleaded. I flipped her over onto her knees. It was obviously not Julie's first three-way. She grabbed all of the pillows and put them below Lou's chest, next to my knees. She slid underneath, on her back, I could feel her hair brushing my balls until she raised her head further and slurped between Lou's legs. As I slid slowly into my wife's soft cunt, my balls brushed Julie's head and her tongue added to the moisture on my prick.

Lou adjusted her position until Julie's legs were each side of her head.

Julie muttered, "She's playing with my plug Sir."

Lou muttered breathlessly, "Wait 'till you feel his dick there, you lucky slut."

I was stroking in and out with a slow, steady rhythm. As I slid in, Lou pushed back. As I sled back, Julie lapped at my shaft and suckled Lou's clit while hanging onto her nipples. I realised that Julie's neck was tiring as she arched it up, so I held the weight of her head. I slipped out of Lou and stroked twice into Julie's mouth, the stud in her tongue and her tight throat, an interesting different sensation. I let go of her head and banged hard into an eager squelching cunt.

I started banging harder and harder. Lou was making muffled sounds as her Kegel muscles gripped and relaxed. Julie started to writhe and buck; I became more aware of what Lou was doing between her friends' legs. Lou went rigid, arching higher off the bed, her nipples still held and clamped by the young, bronzed goddess below her.

She rolled onto her side, then her back, head to tail with our new playmate. I slid to the end of the bed and started to clean our combined juices.

Julie spun until her head was beside mine. "Share Sir?" she enquired. I gave her a sloppy kiss and her tongue scooped a sticky mouthful from me. She swallowed and while I continued the 'clean up' she gently suckled Lou's clit. My wife continued to gently spasm and jerk at irregular intervals until, eventually, she stilled and then also spun around so that all three of our heads were together.

She gave me a slow sensuous, loving kiss. "Thank you, my love, that was wonderful." She then repeated the kiss with Julie, "Thank you, my other love...

"Both of you loving and pleasuring was almost overwhelming, I am so lucky...

"I came nearly as hard as when you deny and then spank me. Those are like earthquakes; this was more like an overwhelming tidal wave. Thank you both."

Julie smirked and said, "Perhaps next time we try for a Tsunami, Sir; an earthquake and a tidal wave?" Lou gave a final aftershock spasm and shuddered at the thought. She exclaimed suddenly, "Sister, we haven't cleaned our Master yet." They both spun back to my groin, licked, then sucked me clean, then licked and sucked me cleaner.

Julie slid off the bed and returned with cold drinks for us all. I used the lavatory but was delayed until my erection calmed. Neither of them had that problem when they followed after me. We returned to the rumpled bed, and we cuddled amid general stroking and fondling. Julie made an obvious grab for the anal lube and looked at me expectantly.

"Let me help you," Lou offered. Julie rolled onto her front with her head on the pillow and her bum pushed up and out. Lou sat behind her and started slowly pulling on the plug. When the bulb started the stretch her sphincter, she put a generous amount of lube on the exposed bulb and let it slip back before swirling it around and pushing it deeper. She repeated this before removing the plug completely before sliding two heavily greased fingers in, then added a third, sliding and rotating them. Her other hand was between Julies legs, gently tugging and fanning her labia and playing with the embedded rings and clit piercing. She beckoned me forward, then applied lube to my shaft.

I eased forward as Lou copied Julie's trick with the pillows, then slid under her and suckled on her clit, flicking her most intimate piercing. I greased my fingers and eased them into Julie's pulsing anus. Lou thumb was attacking her friend's clit with gusto with fingers buried in her gilded cunt. Soon I felt her bottom clench around my fingers as she orgasmed. As her bum pulsed, I gently pushed my plum against her star. At every pulse I edged a little deeper until the head was past her sphincter. Then I stopped and enjoyed the fluttering sensation.

"How is it?" Lou asked quietly.

"Christ, I feel full already, is he very far in?"

"You lucky girl, he has hardly started, just wait."

I waited as well. She started to wriggle a little and eased herself back onto me, Lou's fingers following her and her knuckles brushing my balls. I eased deeper into her warmth and stopped again.

"I can feel him moving in you and stretching you against my fingers."

"You can feel him," she gasped, "I can feel BOTH of you stretching me."

"Too much?" I asked quietly.

"If you stop now, I will never forgive you... sorry Sir, I'm not thinking straight now. It's wonderful. Will you move a little more please?"

"Such a polite girl," I commented and then thrust all the way in and then far enough out for my plum to stretch her sphincter.

"Again, please Sir. This is a religious experience." I slid in and out again, just stopping where my bell end stretched her most. She wailed and thrust back hard, making my balls slam into Lou's wrist. Lou moved her hand to strum her friend's clit and labia. I eased back and then slammed in to meet Julie's thrust. Her groans sounded as if she was in pain, but between gasps she cried out for "More please, harder please Sir." I obliged and started hammering as hard and deep as I could. Her bum was clamping around me and Lou's hand was slurping through her wetness.

To say she orgasmed was an understatement. She knelt upright on her knees to put weight on me as I thrust up into her and she howled. She was so tight that I could hardly move in her. She took a breath and her bum relaxed enough to slide up me and then down and clamp again. I was trying to ejaculate but her grip around me was so tight that it felt like trying to piss a hot iron bar. She slumped forward again, and her bum pushed up and out to open herself up. Incredibly I was still cumming, but it was easier to ejaculate now. I continued to slide back and forward in the cum lubricant and her softening chute. Lou was rubbing Julie's pussy and was kissing and biting her nipples.

While I (more slowly) plundered Julie's bottom, she had her head in Lou's lap and was shaking her head from side-to-side like a dog with a bone. Later they told me that she had Lou's labia in her teeth, with her tongue-stud flicking her clit.

Like all good things, it had to end eventually. I ran out of steam and Julie was nearly comatose, still lying head-to-toe in Lou's lap, gently suckling her folds. I rolled over to lie beside them both and kissed my darling wife. Julie drowsily moved her head to my groin as if to suckle me clean. I stopped her, reminding me where it had been. She said that she didn't care and dived down again as I pulled her legs over my shoulders and gently licked and sucked her clean while Lou kissed along her legs.

We all took (yet another) shower as we had planned to go out for a swim. We were comparatively subdued in the shower, still all basking in a post-orgasmic haze. While we ate a light meal, we started to recover, and the girls debriefed the events. Julie was ecstatic and gave us a blow-by-blow account, as if we had not been present. Louise smugly reminded her that she had predicted just how good it would be for her with her 'wonderful husband'. Julie repeatedly hugged and thanked us both. She confirmed that 'those arseholes who fucked her arse before did not have a clue how to do it properly' and suggested that 'I could give lessons'. We agreed that we would delay the nude swimming until the next day.

We settled, squashed together on the sofa with wine, cuddles, fondling and a DVD playing that nobody really watched. Lou asked if we could use some of the money 'that she was sure' Julie would make to buy a bigger bed and longer sofa. Julie said that if she made a lot of money, she would contribute to a hot tub or even a swimming pool so that 'we could fuck and then just fall into the water'.

Unless our plans failed completely, it seemed that Julie would continue to live with us.

We had a late supper to make up for the light meal we had before 'not actually' swimming. We changed the sheets, cleaned our teeth, and crawled into bed and just cuddled before falling asleep.

Saturday morning

Another morning, just another dual blow job. Who am I kidding? It was magnificent. Two pairs of soft lips and two wet, lascivious tongues. Four hands weighing and fondling my balls. Four nipples and four buttocks to play with. A choice of two succulent peaches to suck and nibble. Ears and necks to kiss and make shiver; sides and backs to stroke and lightly tickle. A king should be so lucky.

After visits to the bathroom and a hearty breakfast, we reluctantly decided on clothes to wear. Some of Julie's possessions were still packed in Lou's car, so we dragged those in and found her drawer and storage space. The ladies packed a picnic lunch and water-resistant sun cream. I packed a few toys and we set off in my car.

The girls were feeling frisky and flashed their boobs at some of the trucks we passed. They started to play with each other in the back seat, but I told them that they had to receive permission to orgasm, until further notice. This did not to stop them playing, but their breathing became more strained as their unrelieved excitement increased.

I drove down a narrow track to the riverbank. During the week, this was usually deserted but, this Saturday, there were a few cars parked at the end, and in the distance, we could see a few fishermen gazing at their floats in the water. At my insistence, the girls hesitantly removed their only garment. They carried the hamper between them as we walked away from the fishermen. I carried their dresses and towels. We found a spot with a sloping grassy bank to lay out the picnic. With nobody else in sight, the girls relaxed and enjoyed applying the suncream, especially to their lighter areas, and mine.

Soon they were splashing and playing in the shallow water, ducking each other and climbing onto my back to try to push me under. Two guys on pushbikes rode slowly along the bank and ran into each other and fell of onto the grass, as they noticed the three of us, naked in the water. They stood up, in no hurry to leave.

"Hey man," one of them called out to me. "What is the score here? Who are these two naked beauties with you?"

"I'm his wife," Louise said, having ducked down so that only her head was above water.

"What about the other one?"

"I'm in a committed relationship," Julie responded. She had head and shoulders out of the water.

"I wish we had been quieter," said the second cheekily. "We might have seen more of them."

"Present," I said neutrally to the two ladies. They looked at each other for a long moment, then with telepathic agreement, rose slowly to their feet, threw their chest out with their hands behind their necks and their feet planted widely apart.

The guys stood speechless, open mouthed. "Now you've seen," I told them, "Move along please."

"You are one lucky dude, thanks for the sight, I will be thinking of it when I am in the shower tonight."

"And every night," the other laughed.

They rode away slowly, nearly crashing several times as they repeatedly looked behind them. The girls were giggling hysterically. In the distance, we saw the two cyclists talking to a group of walkers. I told them that their fame was probably spreading and that it might be wise to get dry and dressed. Soon, the groups of walkers slowed as they approached, we pretended to ignore them, but one of them told us that some guys had been telling them about naked bathers.

"And you believed them?" I scoffed.

"Not really I guess, bye now."

When they were out of sight, we stripped again and ate a welcome lunch. Lou told Julie more about her previous adventure when she thought she had been masturbating for some voyeurs. Julie asked how it compared with today. "Today was more fun, the field was scarier and more exciting. Being anonymous and bound was freeing when I got over the fear. Today seemed more like my decision, although it wasn't really. John couldn't repeat the field game because I now know that it was faked. It would be arousing to be anonymous and to be able to see and show-off to people. I can't believe that I was masturbating when I though people were watching."

"I have an idea about that for the two of you, sometime in the future." As I said it, they both looked at me alarmed and aroused.

Saturday Afternoon.

Because we had clothes and were out of the house, I decided to take the ladies shopping. Lou's favourite dress shop was in the nearby town. On the way there, I asked them to tease each other without orgasms using the toys I had brought with us.

In the shop, I asked the assistant to look at a selection of long, formal dresses for them. Black for Lou and Red for Julie. She asked if they were for a wedding. I explained that Lou was my wife, and that Julie was her friend and cousin. The dresses were for a special occasion. There was a selection that I liked, and the assistant took several for each girl to try on. They decided that they could help each other and did not need the assistant's help. While they were away, I asked the assistant if she was confident enough about their sizes to help me with underwear for them. She explained that she would need to measure them for bras, so I asked her to interrupt the girls and measure them.

She returned, a little red in the face and said she realised why they needed underwear as they were not wearing. any. I told her what I wanted for them, and she scurried away.