Car Trouble Ch. 04

Story Info
Many questions resolved.
8.9k words
4.77
4k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Car trouble Ch 04

Saturday evening. From previous Instalment.

I spread some of Julie's wetness around her anus, dribbled saliva onto my hand, wet my prick, then eased into my new playmate's welcoming bum. "You can do anything to me," she whispered, "I will do anything for you. Deeper if you want sir, I like to feel you."

Lou suddenly rolled away from us and briefly scampered to the edge of the bed. A moment later she grabbed Julie's hair and pulled her head up and spoke directly to her. "On your back, slave-slut. To me, "Excuse me sir". She grabbed Julie's shoulders and rolled her over, then pulled her thighs back to her pierced nipples and told her to hold them there. She put an excessive amount of lube on her hands and leaned over Julie, gave me a fierce kiss, and wrapped her slippery hands around my erection, wiping the excess around Julie's genitals. The ends of the attached nipple chains were pooled on Julie's belly, Lou clipped them between the labial rings and her nipples. "All yours sir." I slid in and continued a slow rhythm.

Lou started tapping the crop onto the exposed clit of her friend and started a low, slow, mantra.

"You are my gift to him...

"Do you know how much I love him? I am giving him the only other person I love...

"I give him a young horny lover and you are going to give him everything...

"If you are going to share him, he will have ALL of you...

"Don't you think I wish it was me lying there with my cunt chained open for him, with his cock in MY bum? Julie grunted a 'yes' sound...

"I don't care what your young cunt wants to feel, you should only care about the wonderful man in your bowels...

"Ignore me playing with you, ignore the chains pulling on your nips and clit. Concentrate on the ridge of his prick as it slides. Try to feel every contour of him in you...

"If you cum, don't stop making him feel good."

She reached down and kissed her friend passionately, then took a knobbly dildo and slid it deep between Julie's chained folds. "This will make you feel better for him. Can you feel his prick rub against the bumps?" She continued to gently spank her clit and intermittently pulled the dildo out and back deep in. I was disorientated, it was like watching other people. I was flooded with sensation (as I'm sure Julie was). The world and the necessity of an orgasm seemed remote. Then, "Fuck her hard sir, own her." I slammed in and, on the back stroke, Julie brought the crop down sharp and hard onto the end of the dildo and Julie's clit.

Julie started shaking and screamed. Lou caught her scream in an open-mouthed kiss and held her as she pulsed and shivered beneath me, gripping and pulsing as I finally emptied into her. I remotely watched my hands fumbling to unclip her labia from the nipple chains, then straightened her legs and lay on top of her, but with my arms around my wonderful wife.

Julie was gasping for breath, so I rolled off her and lay on my back. The girls were hugging and kissing. A little later, I felt them move as they helped each other to kneel side-by-side, looking at me.

"Sir?" From Lou. I looked up and then sat on the bed. Lou unbuckled the collar from her friend who looked apprehensive. She handed it to me and said, "You shouldn't refuse a gift given with love sir." I slid off the bed and stood beside it. It seemed like a formal occasion, despite us all being naked. They gracefully climbed off the bed and stood beside each other, 'presenting'.

Julie, with glistening eyes, held her hair up and bend her head forward. I remembered the words Lou and I had said to each other.

I paused, thinking before I said, "Julie, do you submit your body to me, for my pleasure and yours?

"With all my heart master."

"Then I, John, take you as my love slave, to have and keep safe until..." I paused "Until we are parted by death or indifference."

"Until death us do part," she replied, tears running, unhindered, down her cheeks. I buckled the collar.

"Our lover," I stated.

"Yours," she confirmed, "Always, both of you."

Our play had been intense. We were all emotionally tired. The girls were clingy and emotional. I believe that I had guessed the revelation that they promised in the future; if I was correct, it would make an even bigger difference to our lives. I suspected that their secret also added to their emotional state.

We took care of bathroom needs and snuggled together in bed. The girls fell asleep almost immediately. I had thoughts that kept me awake.

I now had two beautiful, willing love slaves and little idea of how to keep them happy and satisfied long term. We had already played out most of my ideas that were derived from previous, private fantasies. Real life was only two days away and we would need to find ways of living and erotic playing that was sustainable. I realised that I needed to discover more about what the girls deepest and hidden desires and fears were.

An interesting Sunday Morning

I woke, feeling my erection sliding along Lou's slick folds. Hands were gently stroking my balls, presumably the two had decided that I had slept long enough.

"Ladies" I began. "Today we need to make some significant decisions. It is important to me that you are in the right frame of mind, so while I want you to pleasure me and each other, I don't want either of you to cum. Can you do that?"

"Yes Sir," They chorused. Lou continued sliding along me while Julie peppered me with soft kisses around my neck, ears and mouth while trying to ensure that at least one of her nipples was near enough to my mouth for me to suckle and nip. By unspoken agreement, Lou rolled away from me and rolling me onto my back, took over Julie's duties at my neck and head, extending them to my chest. Julie's kisses moved south until she was suckling my erection, still slick from Lou's activities. I was able to suck and play my lips across my wife's breasts and have a hand between each of their legs.

I reminded them not to cum. Lou immediately agreed, after a few seconds, Julie slid her throat of my erection to mutter that 'I was in control of her'. Good to hear. She resumed her ministrations and, and partly due to her skills at fellation, and partly because the day held other delights, I did not try to delay it, so I soon orgasmed.

We ate a regular, fun breakfast. Regular because I now usually had delightful women nearby to fondle between or during mouthfuls of food. Fun because I encouraged them to fondle and play with each other. I wanted them both to be aroused. I told them to clear up after breakfast and then find a blindfold each and meet me in the bedroom. I found that I was telling them more than asking and they seemed to respond eagerly and without complaint.

I drew the bedroom curtains closed and sat on a chair to the foot of the bed. I heard the toilet flushing and they both approached, somewhat hesitantly. I told them to lay on their backs, with their heads near me.

"Put on your blindfolds. Move so that you can both spread you legs wide." Their breath started to hitch as they obeyed. "I am going to pretend to hypnotise you, you are going to pretend to be hypnotised. I don't know how to do it properly but pretending will put you in the right frame of mind. While I am talking to you, I want you to play with yourselves. Stroke your breasts and pussies; I want you aroused but not cumming." They started to languidly run their hands across their own bodies.

I continued in a slow commanding voice. "You have both given me control of your bodies and your orgasms and I have promised to care for you and keep you safe. Do you trust me?"

"Yes Sir," they both answered.

"I want you to take slow, deep breaths; as you breath, imagine that you are falling into a trance. Concentrate on what you can see on the inside of your eyelids. With each deep, slow breath, hear my voice; feel yourself falling. When I ask you questions, I want you to answer, but you must always be honest. We must be honest with each other if we are going to live with each other happily. You both know how much I demand honesty don't you?"

"Yes Sir," they answered slowly and breathily.

"Remember to keep yourselves aroused. Imagine you are lying in your bed alone. You are warm and comfortable. You start to remember the things that we have been doing together. Louise, what have you enjoyed us doing. Be honest."

"Sir, I have enjoyed everything. Some of it was frightening but I liked that you made me do things that made me frightened. The first time you spanked me over your knee, I was so turned on and it made me cum so hard. I was lost from then on. I loved doing the rude things you wanted. Being naked when at home. Not letting me cum when I was desperate. Deep throating you. Fucking my bottom. Needles in my nipples. Orgasming for pretend strangers in the field. Showing myself to the cyclists. Playing with Julie. Making me play with myself like now. I love it. I love loving both of you. I love you mastering me. I can't cum yet, can I?"

"You know that I told you not to. Keep playing with yourself. Julie, what did you expect when Lou persuaded you to come here? What have you enjoyed?"

"Master, it was me who had to persuade your wife to let me join you both. I expected to be a fun aside for you. I hoped that you would let me stay so that I could be with Lou. I didn't expect to have fallen for you so far and so fast. I love you sir. I love you both. I enjoy being a sister-slave under your control. I think that my poor choice of past partners has been a search for somebody I could respect and submit to. They wanted my obedience but did not show me respect. I did not respect them. I said last night that you could do anything to me, and I would do anything for you; that is still true and will always be true. Like Lou, I enjoy pain with my pleasure. I cum so hard when you spank me." In an even quieter voice, "You can spank me any time, not just to make me cum or when I deserve it. Any time Sir, I am aroused just thinking about it."

I said to them quietly, "This is going to be more difficult to be honest about. I want you to remember and talk about those fantasies that you masturbate to. There will be no judgement. Honesty is important. If that makes you too excited, you can slow down with your fingers. When you talk about them, let me know if the fantasies would be too extreme for us in real life. Take you time. Julie, you start."

"Master, all my fantasies involve me having no choice. Being dominated by strong men. Being bound and fucked in all my holes by several men. I definitely only want you now though... and Lou. I love feeling full and stretched. When I learned about it, I started to think about being fisted, in my imagination it was always with Lou...

"At work I am a driven, a decisive hard-arse who doesn't take any shit from anyone. With you I love being submissive, letting you decide. The deeper I submit, the freer and happier I feel. I feel soft and vulnerable, loved and used. You are strong but gentle. I like it when you are hard on me. I have some things that I brought, could I get them please. I want to show you."

"After Lou has spoken. Your turn my love."

"John, I seldom call you that now; I have started thinking of you as my Master. Just saying it makes me feel wanton. My teenage fantasies were about a strong man taking me. I was a hoping to be raped by a kind man. I know that real rape is disgusting but fantasies allow the impossible. I wanted to be fucked without it 'being my fault'. I was happy in our vanilla marriage, but this is so much better. I have a younger nymph to compete against for your time, and that drives me to open myself even more. I am so happy that you accept her into our lives. I love her too. I love playing with her and want to try out her fantasies. She is so much more sexually experienced than me. I want her to teach me how to love and excite you more. As I submit more, I also feel freer and less inhibited."

"Julie, get your things. Lou can leave her blindfold on for now." Julie rushed out and returned flushed and breathless.

She stood 'presenting', but with a canvas bag held behind her and spoke a little hesitantly. "Master, you commanded me to be honest. I am scared; not of what I am going to say but scared that you will no longer have much respect for me." She opened the bag and brought out a variety of small chains. These clip on my nipples and labial rings, like this. I get excited being controlled by them. Led around or secured to furniture or a spanking bench. Lou told me about your needle play and that sounded special. I also have this." She showed me a leather leash and clipped it on the collar I had bought for her, that she wore with so much pride. She handed me the handle. "The crop that you used on my first day with you was part of this collection. I like being led around on my hands and knees while being spanked with a crop. I have knee pads for hard floors. I can see that you have an erection. I hope that it was because you are thinking of doing that for me. Would you do that for me sir?"

"I will. Kneel here. Lou, get your nipple clamps and some lube, then clip her chains to your clamps, kneel behind her and keep tension on the chains from her cunt." I took hold of both chains on Julie's nipples and pulled her between my knees and tucked the end of her lead beneath my legs. "Lou, keep your hands low and out of the way when I spank this young slave's eager bottom. When I spank her, she will flinch away from the crop, you should keep those chains tight enough to stop her. You can also play with her cunt and bum. Get as many fingers into her as you can. Try to get your whole fist in if you can... Julie, wait as long as you can before you cum, when you do, don't stop concentrating on blowing me."

I took the crop and just waited. Julie eased forward, pulling against Lou's clamped nipples and her own chained cunt. "You didn't tell me the most significant fantasy, did you?" I landed the first sharp sting to her bum. I spoke slowly, each word distinct, each word punctuated with a sharp stinging spank.

"Lou, your punishment will come." Spank.

"You thought that you would manipulate me with this beautiful", spank.

"Willing," spank.

"Sexy," spank.

"Eager," spank.

"FERTILE, wonderful present."

Lou gasped as she realised that her 'secret' was exposed.

Julie writhed, seemingly unconcerned that the secret was revealed. She continued to slurp, suck, and make love to my prick. She edged her hips forward to stretch Lou's nipples and pull on her own labia, then rocked back to run her tongue-tip into my piss-hole and her sex further onto Lou's fingers.

Julie eased further back against the pull of the chains on her nipples to lift her head and smugly announce, "I told you we wouldn't fool him...

"This is lovely...

"You have stopped spanking Sir...

"I'm not pregnant yet. I'm still on birth control. You will still spank me when I am pregnant, I hope."

Then she returned her loving attention to my prick. I resumed slow sharp spanks on her rapidly reddening bottom. Lou seemed to realise that she was in the middle of an important task and added lube to both hands and was trying to get her fist and several fingers in different orifices while staying out of the way of the crop.

Lou gave a breathless progress report. "Sir, she is so wet, I have two fingers in her bum. Her cunt is pulsing, and I have got all my fingers in there and I've nearly got my thumb in as well. She is cumming all the time. I don't know how she can still service you while you spank her, and I fist her. I am so close to cumming just watching. I have so much to learn."

I was impressed as well. "I think that she loves to serve others that she loves. She concentrates on them, and her body takes care of itself. You will be to do that in future, you have a heart full of love and you are as strong as her." I saw Lou's whole hand slide in and stop. Lou hummed a loud groan around my member as she sucked hard. "She wants to feel stuffed. Close your fist and gradually ease back and forward. Give her what she needs. Rock your wrist. Your thumb will be on her G-spot. She probably won't stop cumming until you stop. When her spasms get weaker, slide out slowly, her muscles will be very tired there."

I felt my balls start to rise in Julie's soft grasp, she pulled back against her nipple chains and breathlessly asked me to cum on her face. She stroked me and ran a finger around, below my crown. As I started to pulse, she aimed the jets on her face and chest with a satisfied 'Ahhh'.

Lou's hand left her with a loud slurp and a small 'fart' noise. Julie rolled over, (unknowingly pulling on Lou's chained nipples) and looked at me with a proud, satisfied smile.

Lou unclipped, knelt over her, and hugged while passionately kissing her mouth. She said to her, "You are incredible, I think you love him as much as I do. Did I hurt you?"

"Yes, but it hurt so good. Master spanking me; you fisting me; chains pulling on me. I am so lucky."

Lou started licking her breasts and neck clean. Julie reciprocated, cleaning where cum had transferred during their hug. I ran a hot bath for Julie, and we helped her into it, but when I moved to remove her chains, she resisted, and instead, merely rearranged and re-clipped them, doubled chains nipple to nipple and labia to labia. Both of us soaped her lovingly, avoiding pulling on the chains that she was so attached to (and so attached to her). We left her to soak and showered together. I finger fucked Lou as she clung to me. "When will I be punished for keeping secrets?" she asked, slightly wistfully.

"Most people would consider helping your husband fuck and spank another woman was a punishment," I suggested.

"Oh no, I loved seeing you two together. I was only envious of the things she can do for you, concentrate while blowing you and orgasming... but especially being able to get pregnant," she finished her eyes sparkling, either with tears or excitement. I told her I would think about possible punishments later.

We helped dry and pamper Julie. She insisted on dropping to her knees and then drying as much as she could of both of us before standing up to be hugged again.

Afternoon delights and the show.

We ate a sedate lunch by our standards. No fucking on the table or spankings, merely a little naked groping and the occasional swipe of fresh 'girl sauce' or pre-cum condiment. I said that I needed to make a few arrangements for the evening amateur strip contest. They could discuss any minor improvements to their performance.

I 'phoned the club and managed to speak with the lighting and sound guy. He was a college graduate, doing a job for extra cash, he sounded less sleazy than you might expect. I told him we would all be wearing full face masks and he told me that it was not unusual for punters and performers to want anonymity. I asked him if he could arrange for them to perform last. It was a favoured spot, but he said he would try. I hinted that 'I would be grateful'.

We had a lazy afternoon. The emotional morning had left us tired. Louise was thoughtful but Julie was glowing, seemingly without a care. I decided that worrying would be counter-productive; things would work out or we would deal with them as they arose... I hoped. As the afternoon wore on, they both seemed more relaxed but would then remember the upcoming event and whisper and conspire together.

I asked Julie if she was sore, but she declared that she 'was never better'. Despite this, I thought that they needed something to keep them grounded so I told them to help each other with a shave and an enema and insert the largest but-plug that they were comfortable with. More hot water use: Money well spent.

We decided on an afternoon tea as a snack to keep them energised short-term and a late dinner after the show. As the time approached, they became more nervous. I told them that they should give each other two gentle orgasms. I left them to help each other.