Car Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that I would wear my dark business suit to accompany the ladies. I set it out and told the girls to get ready. In addition to bright red lipstick and slightly heavier than normal makeup, they decided that nipples and pussies should be highlighted with what looked like a rose-pink colour lipstick. Watching them shimmying into their translucent underwear was a joy in itself. They approved of my suit and fussed over me, declaring that there was a better choice of tie and cufflinks to go with my mask. They also declared that they had decided that they would both wear my collars to the event.

I drove them to a nearby carpark and I enjoyed the walk to the club with a masked beauty on each arm. I had learned from the lighting guy that performers could use the back entrance and stay away from the audience. Most of the amateurs would be unaware of that and would sit with friends in the audience until their turn on stage. My girls each had a small leather handbag. I warned them not to leave them backstage, so that they could leave immediately after the performance. There would areas of darkness on stage where they would be able to hide their bags, but also keep an eye on them. At this point I think that I was more nervous than they were.

I found the lighting guy and gave him the music DVD and some indication of what lighting and timings I wanted for their performance. I also gave him a generous gratuity. We were quite early, so I found a seat in the front, near the middle of the row. A middle-aged guy swayed back with another beer, obviously expecting to re-acquire his previous seat. Seeing me in my mask and suit, he decided that there were other seats he would be happy with. The other acts were predictable, but not without charm. There is something appealing about watching young women excitedly taking off their clothes in public for boyfriends, for dares or for the chance of fame.

The announcer, (the lighting and sound guy), explained that this was a first time that this music had been heard in a strip club, the first time that the two, repeat two ladies had ever stripped in a club. He hinted that they were probably famous celebrities. My sweetener to him was money well spent.

The curtain rose to a black and seemingly empty stage as the haunting strains of Barber's Adagio for Strings started playing. There were a few catcalls, but they were shushed as the twin spotlights gradually brightened to show the two ladies motionless, one in each spotlight, holding hands where the spots met. They performed with slow grace. Moving in-and-out of the lights in a more polished version of their unrehearsed performance for me the day before. They finished, as they had previously at home, sucking the taste of their naked partner from their own finger. The spot died; the stage was black.

There was silence. Somebody started clapping, others joined in. Soon nearly everyone except me was on their feet. They started shouting for more. Some of the previous performers who had re-joined their friends seemed jealous of the applause. Gradually the spots brightened. The ladies, wearing their dresses, carrying their handbags, walked into the light and to my astonishment, clipped leads onto their collars, a red lead against Lou's black dress, a black lead against Julies red. They passed the ends of their leads to each other and walked off the stage. The spotlights merged and followed them as they walked towards me and handed me the ends of the leads. We walked out to cheers, applause, and ribald comments; All three of us masked, I walked first with a girl on a lead behind me at each side.

The manager tried to persuade us to wait for the winner to be announced and reminded us that the winner had the chance to be a dancer there. I politely told him we were not interested, and we just walked past him.

That night we had a celebration dinner. We left the masks in the car and the girls told me that they had only had time to put on dresses at the rear of the dark stage, so their underwear was in their handbags. The girls were on a high from the experience, bright eyes, bubbling conversations, hanging off my arms, jokes, and laughter. No sex toys or groping. I had many envious glances from both men and women diners. Despite the fun, the underlying feeling was like the last day of a wonderful holiday abroad.

We arrived home late, and the girls immediately stripped off their dresses and hung them up. I had only drunk one glass of wine at dinner as I had been driving. The girls fussed over me, brought me a coffee and large brandy in my comfortable chair in the lounge. They sat half on the floor, half draped over my lap so that I could stroke their backs and necks. They were idly playing with each other's breasts across my knees. We didn't want the day to end.

Louise finally broke the spell. "I want to fuck. I am still horny from stripping in front of strangers, I want my man."

"So do I," confirmed Julie. "I'm still horny and I want to fuck your man with you."

They walked me to the bedroom, one hand in each of mine. I was slowly undressed, each item of clothing folded or hung up. I was led to the bed and Lou swung her leg over me and slowly sunk onto me. Loving, uncomplicated congress. I played with her nipples that I loved so much. Julie was kneeling beside us, alternately kissing my lips and face or Lou's neck, or her nipples around my fingers. At some point, Lou looked at her and slid off me as Julie replaced her on my, seemingly perpetual, erection.

Julie remarked that she still felt 'good sore' and would need to do extra Kegel exercises if there was much more fisting in her future. She felt wonderful to me. Soft and gentle but still with strong grip around me. Lou lay down beside me under one arm as we watched our friend make slow sensuous love to me. She noticed us watching her and with a broad grin, gave another two-handed champion's salute, without breaking the rhythmic gyrating, pulsing, and wriggling on my root. Some indeterminate time later, the girls made wordless eye contact and Julie eased off me and my wife slid me into her mouth.

"I can taste both of my lovers. Will you cum for me darling?" I was surprised that in my relaxed state, her words were all I needed to ejaculate into her willing mouth. Julie lay and watched us with nothing but love in her eyes. Sleep came easily.

I used to hate Mondays at work.

Breakfast was efficient but a little subdued. I think it was Lou who verbalised what we were all thinking. Let's get on with life; we don't need a half day more of holiday. We cleared the table and had our first (naked) business meeting.

I started. "Children are a huge commitment and will make a bigger difference to our lives than the past week has. Birth control for Julie for at least the next two months, then we will discuss again. While Julie is looking at recovering patent payments, Lou will investigate the legalities of our proposed relationship. Julie can point you at the places to look and both of you should talk to our lawyer. We need answers on legal rights for all three of us in relation to the children if any of us die early or we break up or divorce. There were declarations from both girls that we would never break up, but I reminded them that it was better to plan for the worst when we were all happy with each other...

"We need to decide what face we present to the world. I am happy to let the world know that I am living with two lovely women, but we need to consider how any future kids' friends and their parents will react. You will both be representing the company to clients and contractors; think about how much or how little we let them know about us and remember that rumour is often worse than the truth. Assume whatever company titles you want and get cards printed. Lou, set up on-line diaries for us all so that we all know what the others are involved with...

"Julie knows what she needs to do, and I will give her any authority that she needs to access company information or negotiate for us. She needs a day to wrap up her life in the city so she should plan on her presentation about viability to be next Wednesday. Let me know if you need more time. I would rather it was late than too rushed...

"I will start installing the 'quite office' telephone system here. We can all use my office for now but decide what furniture you want for your office in the spare room. I will draw up plans for some building work on the adjoining empty stone barn. I think that we should plan a large bedroom, bathroom, and a playroom for us there. Future kids can have our old bedroom; it can easily be divided up into smaller rooms with access to the existing bathroom. We will be able to shut off our new bedroom completely from the rest of the house for when they are older and curious. I think we can retain naked working without traumatising them, many families are naked around each other, but we will not enforce our life choices on them.

Louise asked, "How long have you been thinking about all this? I didn't think that you had guessed until last night."

I told her that I started thinking about it a few hours after Julie was sprung on me. "How did you know our plans then?" I mentioned some of the times that they had both became emotional whenever the future was mentioned; also, Julie was so committed to a future with us right from the start. It seemed a logical conclusion. The 'other proposition' in a months' time and your concern that it be a secret confirmed it, I explained.

I asked Julie how sure she was about having my children; our children, I corrected myself. She adopted her presentation position and replied. "Sir, I have wanted to be a mother for several years, since puberty really. I have never met a man I wanted to father them until now. I don't think you realise the distant influence you had on me since you met Lou, I compared all my previous partners to you and none of them measured up to you. Lou's plan was better than I could have dreamt of, especially when I learned how your relationship was becoming more like my fantasies of being controlled. I understand that you both need to be sure about a future with me. I have no doubts at all that it is what I want. I know that you would rather stay childless than bring a child into an unhappy situation. It is your integrity that has helped me to love and respect you so deeply, in such a short time."

She once again prostrated herself at my feet. Realising how much she enjoyed being dominated, I lifted her so that she was kneeling beside my chair. I unclipped one end of her nipple chain and passed it around the arm of the chair before re-clipping it. She gave a satisfied sigh and settled onto her heels, keeping her knees apart and a slight tension on the chain.

My wife was watching with a wistful expression. She knelt the other side of my chair. "Please let me be pierced. Master. I told you that we would compete for your attention. I know that you are a fair man. I want to compete on fair terms. I also told you that you had released a Genie from the bottle. I would want piercings even if that sexy slave was not in our lives."

"Wait one week and then make an appointment if you are still sure." I thought that she would jump up and kiss me, instead she also prostrated herself. "Get your nipple clamps and a chain. I do want to treat you both fairly. I doubt many would agree that this is how I should treat two beautiful young women but, the heart wants what the heart wants. Scoot." She returned with the clamps already applied and chained together. I threaded the chain through the other arm of the chair.

I continued, "We seem to have become delightfully distracted. I think that we need to make a distinction between business and pleasure. Only when you are not working, can you wear your slave collars. When working, you can retain your gold chokers; they can always stay around your necks. I will buy one for Julie as soon as I can. I am happy for you to use toys on yourselves while working but, no playing with each other, and no cumming without permission."

"Yes Sir," they chorused. Both had edged to be side-by-side, in front of me, one each side of my legs. They looked at each other and together, eased their chains up the arms of the chair and leaned over my crotch. Two mouths and tongues went to work. One of my hands played with chains, the other fondled bottoms, and the treasures nearby. Work is hell, but someone must do it.

Monday afternoon and later.

The girls prepared lunch and I had to remind Lou to remove her clamps, she was reluctant and winced when they came off; with a grin, Julie kissed them better. I swatted her bottom and told her that it should have been my job. I told Lou to research safe exposure times for clamps. Willing naked beauties were always a temptation to stroke and grope, so I indulged frequently, and so did they. Just another naked lunch in the Davies household.

The girls ceremonially removed their collars and went to work in the office. The change was remarkable and impressive. Julie on the 'phone determinedly asked, browbeat, wheedled or flattered to get the answers and information she wanted as 'a representative of the Davies Company'.

Lou charmed and harassed furniture supply firms about prices and deliveries for desks and office equipment, including some potted plants to hang on the eyebolts that I had installed in what had been the spare bedroom/playroom.

I was planning structural changes in the business. I gave two of my best contractors a 'heads up' that we were going to be more aggressive about chasing new business and asking them to think about how they saw their roles developing. I 'phoned our lawyer and gave him an outline of prospective legal involvement regarding companies who had infringed my patents. I also told him that I now employed a legal secretary who would be contacting him.

I collected their collars, returned, laid them on the shared desk and told them to finish the calls that they were on. "Enough work for today." I declared. "Dinner and playtime."

To my surprise, Louise carried her 'emergency' dress into the lounge. While I was drinking my evening Gin and Tonic, the doorbell rang, the security camera showed a delivery driver at the door with several boxes. I pulled on a pair of shorts and Lou (in her dress), and I met him at the door. Lou explained that it was groceries and tonight's pre-prepared meal. She had ordered it on-line because, as she explained, she was in charge of logistics, and we had not had time for food shopping lately.

We ate, we played, we fucked, we made love, I spanked them, we slept.

The next day was similar, fun naked breakfast, work, fun naked lunch, early finish, dinner, fun etc.

On Wednesday, at breakfast, Julie said that she wanted to take the car to the city to 'finish her life there today'. After breakfast, she returned with a small gold coloured padlock. She clipped the rings of her labia together and gave me the key on a chain. Before I could speak, she said. "Master, this is not to ensure my chastity; I will always be true to you. This is so that I can feel your control, even when I am away from you." She gave me a hug and placed my hand on the padlock. When she returned dressed in jeans for her trip, she kissed us both and left in Lou's car.

Lou and I spent the day with work tasks. We both missed Julie's presence. Lou and I had playtime after dinner, Julie did not expect to be home until late and planned to eat 'on the road'. She arrived at about ten o'clock, dressed in a smart black skirt and jacket with a white blouse. She undressed excitedly and put her business clothes away.

"Sir, you will be so pleased with this good, bad girl," she gushed. Lou's car is full of my junk, but my big news is that I also had made an appointment with one of your smaller competitors and his lawyer in the city. They were aware that they were using your patents and were liable. They are a small family firm and seemed honourable, they had been putting money away, waiting for us to collect. You gave me authority to make decisions, so I made a deal with them. I gave them a discount on previous use, agreed a license fee for future production and an agreement that they would not disclose the discount to their competitors. I pointed out that if they pretended that we were aggressively pursuing the payments, it was more likely their competitors would pay up sooner and no longer have a cost advantage for their product. I also hinted that any recalcitrant payers would face penalties for previous, unauthorised use. They said that they would spread the word at the next trade show."

She was bouncing excitedly on her toes as she spoke and then, unable to contain herself, danced around naked, waving a cheque, declaring that her ten percent was already much more than she had ever earned in a month while working for her old boss. She gave me the cheque and asked if she deserved to be unlocked. I gave her the key, she undid the lock and handed that and the key back to me. She explained that dancing had been smacking the lock against her clit and asked if we would please help her unwind after her journey. We did.

I clipped a chain on her nipple rings, had her kneel and then ran the chain around a rail of the bedhead. Lou got her thigh-cuffs, buckled them on our playmate, then clipped them to the ends of the bed head. She was held very open. Lou retrieved a butt plug, greased it, and manoeuvred it into place. Julie was murmuring how much she enjoyed being a good girl for us. I slid into her with one, slow push, feeling every ridge of the plug as I slid past them, separated only by a thin membrane. She gave a small shudder and moaned.

"I have been bad as well. During the drive and during my meeting I could always feel the weight of your padlock on my cunt. I was horny the whole time and wanted to cum. I wanted to be bad. A little spank to remind me who owns this cunt would be a kindness Sir." Lou handed me the crop.

I slid out, licked and kissed her open labia several times, then brought the crop down lightly onto her wet core. I slid back in for a few more strokes, then slid out and repeated the kissing, licking and very light spanking. She was moaning and pulsing.

"Harder please Sir."

"Whose cunt is this?" I asked

"Yours Sir, always yours. You make me so shameless; I always want you to take more of it." She started easing back to pull on her nipple chains.

I slid out and brought the crop down with a wet, hard, slap. "You must not damage those nipples. I am planning a future use for them. A use that they are designed for." The sting from the crop and the realisation that I meant a baby suckling her caused her to cry out and cum violently and vocally.

Lou unclipped her and hugged her until she noticed my erection. My selfless wife slid me into her throat and aided by her tongue on the crown and her hands cradling my balls, I came as well.

Julie's end-of-week presentation.

Julie made her presentation in her normal naked pose. She held a wireless presentation mouse behind her neck and, as usual, spoke without notes. She had a spreadsheet on the screen. She spoke about her assumptions and projected income. The totals of even the most pessimistic assumptions were a revelation, more than doubling the company's annual bottom line.

She also spoke about some of my less successful ventures, including the 'busy office' telephone system that was now installed here. She suggested that my strength was in product design and development, not marketing. For several of my less successful ventures, she had suggestions about pricing, perceived exclusivity and more. She though Lou was a natural to improve our sales and marketing. She also had suggestions about my existing core business and what work could be handed over to the trusted contractors. She had already had several leads from them to help her track down more patent infringements.