Car Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She showed a second spreadsheet with her projections for future development of 'failed' ventures. If she was correct, we could afford the building works, the hot tub, and the swimming pool from the first year's increased income. If her projections were realistic, they promised foreign holidays and future kids' college funds.

Eight Months Later. The Davies Company Divas.

Julie and Louise had already gained a reputation in the industry as a pair of tough, but fair businesswomen. Few people tried to out-manoeuvre them and nobody tried more than once. They more-or-less ran the Company, leaving me to dream up ideas and project manage the implementations.

I seldom travelled for work now. One or other of the ladies, either my 'Director of Legal affairs' or my 'Director of Sales and Marketing' carried out most of the face-to-face meetings. Both insisted on wearing padlocks when they travelled. I knew that they were good at their work, but I was surprised to hear from my most trusted contractor that they had become known in the industry as Davies Divas. I learned part of their secret in an unusual way.

They occasionally wheeled me out in my smart suit to meet CEO's when the deals had been done. I was in a high-powered office with a CEO after a boozy celebration. The CEO had become a bit 'loose lipped' and told me that I was not what he was expecting. I queried what he was expecting, and he said that he thought that I would be a stern, humourless Victorian with 'mutton chop' sideburns. He noticed my confused expression and went on.

"During negotiations we would often hear for one of your divas say 'I don't think that our founder would like that' or 'Mr. Davies would not approve' or 'I will need approval for that from the boss' (they never did consult me about those details). His secretary came in with coffee and biscuits on an elegant tray. He turned to her, "Linda, you took notes at all my meetings with Mr. Davies associates, is he as you imagined him?"

She blushed and looked at the floor "Oh yes Sir, just like I imagined. His ladies both admire him; sometimes they invited me out for coffee after meetings and they were always very friendly and professional. The director of sales and marketing is his wife."

"You seem to know more about his company than I do, so who is their pregnant director of legal services married to?"

Linda looked at me for permission, so I just winked at her. "She is not married sir; she is going to be the very proud mother of Mr. Davies child." I nodded for her to continue. "All three have a loving relationship." She continued a little shyly, "They seem very happy, and their company is very successful." She blushed deeper and hurried out of the office.

The secret of their success seemed to involve befriending the underrated and underappreciated sisterhood mafia who make most companies work. I try not to think about what impression they leave about me to these unsung female heroes. If you have ever overheard women talking about sex when they think they are alone, you know that it can be very forthright. They did assure me that they never asked their female contacts to betray their own company secrets; they merely had an easier time meeting and contacting the heads of department. They did gain valuable insights into some of the personalities involved though, especially those who did not treat their staff well.

Fourteen months later

Julie and I lay on the oversized bed in the bedroom that had recently been completed in the old barn. We listened to the baby monitor and chuckled at Lou cooing over our month-old son. There was a small bedroom and a nursery in in our old bedroom. The girls took it in turns to attend to him and to me. Lou might return to our shared bed, but I suspected that she would choose to sleep in the small bed next to Tristan and later feed him Julie's expressed milk. She enjoyed her time with the new person in our relationship. Life had been good to us all.

The three of us had decided early on that we wouldn't hide out relationship status as a 'throuple' but I don't think the company titans they dealt with suspected that either of those business demons were my loving submissives.

We had all had a holiday in Greece before Julie became too big to be comfortable travelling. Her pregnancy was comparatively easy she said. Her general fitness, core muscle strength and well exercised genitalia probably helped.

I had expected Lou to become a little resentful, but she only became more loving and giving. She loved the piercings she had and when Julie had hers removed to help her nipples and the baby's delivery, Lou delighted in teasing Julie about it. She said that 'she would keep me warm' until they could compete on equal terms again. Julie just patted her swollen stomach as a counter tease.

A few months after their strip show, a contractor took me there for his bachelor party night out. Two professional strippers were trying the same routine, similar moves, similar dresses, similar masks, the same music by a different orchestra. It didn't really work.

The hot tub and swimming pool were used a lot, as Julie had predicted, 'we could just fuck and then fall into the water'. We did a lot of both.

Julie's ten percent of recovered earnings became moot as we had a common bank account, a shared retirement fund and 'kids future' account. Money was not an issue.

I wanted to exchange my car but met stiff resistance, especially from Lou. She argued that she enjoyed driving it; it would be a better replacement for her car and would be safer for a baby; we could afford to keep it and buy a new car for me, but the real reason was that it had sentimental value. If she had not borrowed and pranged my car, we would still be drifting along in a vanilla marriage, without Julie, without a baby but with a poorly performing company. It is now her company car, but she drives it much more carefully than previously.

Our sexual adventures have stayed more at home. We all enjoyed learning and applying the on-line lessons on rope bondage; the girls loved to be restrained and teased to distraction. Julie gradually wanted less extreme pain but always wanted 'some spice' with her pleasure. Lou gradually wanted more severe spanking but never to the point of damage. The 'no collar when working' rule did not last long. They always wore their chokers, but the leather collars were only removed at home when they would get wet.

Most weekends, we would have a hedonistic replay of some of our previous adventures but there is 'nothing really new under the sun' and there are only so many variations of tab A into slot B, C, D, E, F or G. We also enjoyed several vibrating, controllable and wearable alternatives to 'tab A'. The privacy of our new playroom and the exposed wooden beams allowed the addition of some interesting variations on padded benches and eyebolt placement.

We were becoming an 'old married throuple'. A long way from the traditional family unit but very happy. The only disagreements related to business decisions and those were eventually resolved amicably.

Julie is the only one of us with a living relative. Her half-sister Annika came to visit for a weekend soon after the baby was born. Julie's father was apparently an Arab, but she never knew him. Annika's late father was Scandinavian, so they looked completely different. Julie's skin is a light golden colour, Annika is tall, slim and very fair skinned. She immediately adopted the in-house clothing norm. She was intrigued by the girls' piercings, although Julie had not replaced her nipple piercing yet. She was curious about their collars and their frequently pink bottoms and breasts; she kept trying to peek into our secure bedroom area surreptitiously questioned the girls which they mostly side-stepped, which intrigued her more. The only time she seemed embarrassed was on the Friday evening when she had only been in the house for an hour; she asked to borrow my electric razor, apparently the girls wouldn't let her use it without my permission. She tried to act nonchalantly when she returned from her shower with a newly bare and slightly swollen pudenda... but her fair skin blushes very easily.

She got on well with the girls and dropped heavy hints about living with us to 'help with the baby'. The girls would tease and try to embarrass her by fondling and arousing me during meals and in the evening. Lou has invited her to stay for a week next month. She apparently wants her IT expertise to improve our company website, our cyber security and on-line ordering. Ho Hum.

The End.

I have seen other authors explain how much they appreciate comments. After I started writing, I realised how true that is. Comments are very welcome. Thank You.

edging, willing slave, spanking, bondage, hypnotic pretence