Car Trouble Pt. 03

Story Info
Neil & Saoirse wake up the morning after their first night.
3.4k words
4.14
5.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Neil's body clock naturally woke him at 6am. He realised it was Saturday and as he turned over onto his stomach to go back to sleep he realised Saoirse was lying on her side beside him. She was fast asleep with the duvet pulled up over her shoulders and he smiled to himself. He slid over and spooned her, softly sliding his right hand down her right leg.

Saoirse was sleeping peacefully until she felt a warm body curl round her from behind. She woke with a start and Neil felt her tense in panic. "It's Neil, it's Neil," he whispered quickly, clutching her body firmly against him. "You're OK." He felt her relax back against him as she sighed with relief.

"I wasn't sure where I was just then." she said softly, her voice sleepy. She turned her body slightly to lean into his embrace, lifted her head so he could put his left arm under and caressed his right arm with her hand.

"I didn't mean to scare you." he said softly, kissing her head. "I can almost hear your heart pounding! So much for a gentle wake up."

She reached her left hand up into his and snuggled into his arms. "No, don't worry. I'm easily startled. Blame PTSD." she sighed a laugh. He kissed her cheek then rested his chin on her head and cuddled her to him. "Mmm you're so warm." she mumured.

"Don't you mean hot?!" he teased in his soothing tone, slowly sliding his right hand up her thigh and grasping her hip.

She giggled. "Hmm? Hot AND ginger!" she teased, nudging her hips back against him, feeling his morning wood pressing against her ass.

"Mm hm and these hips don't lie!" Neil murmured, pulling her hip towards him as he grind against her and sighed a groan. "You sex pot!" he teased. Saoirse laughed and it crackled in the quiet morning and Neil chuckled at her laughing. He kissed her shoulder over her t-shirt and her neck slowly and she let out a sigh. "Did you sleep OK?" he asked softly.

"Mm hm, I'm still asleep." she said, wiggling further against him. Neil tickled her and she wriggled and squeaked. "Ok, I'm awake!" she groaned. "Your bed is very comfy."

"After all that 'I'm not sleepy but I'm comfy' talk last night, you were out like a light!" Neil teased, continuing to kiss her neck in soft little kisses and caressing her thighs. She giggled. "Sparko!" he chuckled.

"I hope I didn't snore too loudly!" she sighed an embarrassed laugh.

"Well I thought there was an airplane taking off in the middle of the night but that explains it!" he teased. Saoirse laughed and nudged him with her foot. Neil chuckled. "Nah, I didn't hear a thing. Slept like a log." His left hand found its way under his t-shirt that she was wearing and up across her breasts and he groaned quietly. Saoirse hummed a laugh.

"You're a fan then?" she asked. He hummed in agreement as he kissed her neck and grasped her hip with his right hand. She moaned slightly as she pushed her ass back against his morning wood. "Mmm let's have some skin on skin." she sat up slightly, pulling at the hem of the t-shirt and Neil helped her take it off. She brushed her hair over her shoulder, out of his way, exposing the skin on her neck and shoulder fully to him. He wrapped his left arm under her body around her waist and his hand grasped her breasts in turn, squeezing them and thumbing her nipples. She responded with a sigh as she leaned back and his warm chest pressed against the bare skin on her back. She shivered at the warmth surrounding her. He caressed her right thigh and pulled at her hip as he kissed her neck. Saoirse gasped and panted and reached her right arm back to grasp his right thigh. "Kiss me!" she whispered, shifting her body further onto her back. Neil shifted his body further onto his side and kissed her in slow, gentle kisses. Their tongues gently teasing each other as Saoirse's hands caressed down his torso and Neil sighed into her mouth.

Neil kissed down her neck and over her collar bone in long, sucking kisses that rendered her powerless. She gasped and panted. All of a sudden Neil turned her back over onto her side and pulled her up to sit between his legs with her back to his chest as he propped the pillows up against the headboard. He leaned them back and placed her hands on his thighs as he bent his knees and planted his feet on the bed. "Lift your hips" he instructed as he pulled off her pants. He grasped her round the waist with his right hand and slid his left hand over her shoulder and across her chest as he kissed her back, shoulder, neck and head. Saoirse moaned softly as his big, warm hands explored her whole body, caressing her while she relaxed against him. She turned her head and searched for his mouth. He kissed her in soft, lingering kisses and she reached her hand up to grasp his hair. "Mmm your skin's so soft." he whispered as they maintained eye contact. He caressed down her thighs and she opened her legs, allowing him to move up her inner thighs. Her breathing quickened and she gasped and moaned slightly with anticipation. She gently thrust her hips trying to move his hands quicker towards her pussy.

He sighed a laugh and she felt his breath on her face. "Please." she groaned barely audible. She bucked her hips again and turned her head towards his again.

"You don't have to beg me, gorgeous." he whispered and kissed her as his right hand reached her pussy and stroked into her wetness. They groaned into each other's mouths. "Fucking hell." he whispered. Saoirse lay back against his chest, leaning her head back on his shoulder as he slowly slid a finger inside her. She breathed out a long slow sigh and watched his face drop and his eyes flutter briefly as he felt her around his finger. "Mmm!" he groaned.

Saoirse gently thrust her hips, forcing his finger further inside her and they both sighed. "That's how wet you get me." she whispered with a smirk. "Put another finger in." she whispered. Neil inhaled loudly and clasped his left arm across her chest, holding her tightly as he slid 2 fingers in and continued to finger fuck her with his right hand. Saoirse gasped. "Yeah, slow like that Neil." she moaned.

"Does that feel good?" he whispered. She nodded and moaned. "Yeah?" he whispered. "You're so wet!" he whispered. She turned her head and leaned her mouth up to him and he kissed her. She slid her body to the left slightly so she could kiss him and she lay back, submitting to the pleasure through her body. He withdrew his fingers slowly and gently stroked up her pussy. She turned her head to the right hand side so she could lay it on his chest as he leaned down. "Shall I stroke your clit?" he whispered with a smirk as he teased his wet fingers up her lips and close to her clit. She looked at him, her face weak with this blissful feeling. She nodded.

"Yeah." she moaned as she thrust her hips. He slipped his fingertips up round her clit and they both inhaled loudly.

"It's so hard!" he whispered. "Is that too much?" he whispered, watching her face. She shook her head and moaned, barely able to keep her eyes open or speak. She writhed in his arms, leaning her back heavily against him and her head arched back on his chest. "Is that enough pressure?" he whispered as he slowly stroked her clit.

"Yeah that's good." She nodded and moaned and panted. "Keep it like that." She gasped as she grasped his thighs. Neil bent her left leg and lifted it over his own, opening her up to him further. "Oohh my God!" she gasped urgently.

Neil continued as she had asked, watching her body writh and moan as he brought her closer to orgasm. She reached her right hand up and hooked it behind his neck, clinging to him as her breathing got faster.

"After I come will you fuck me?" she asked, breathlessly. Neil's face contorted in pleasure and he groaned slightly and shifted his hips.

He leaned down and kissed her neck. "Yeah. I'll fuck you." He whispered in her ear. He felt her suddenly get wetter and the way she moved her hips changed into faster thrusts. She panted and moaned and grasped at his thigh with her left hand and his neck with her right hand. She turned her head in to his chest as she came in waves of panting and louder groans. Neil stopped stroking her clit once she winced and inhaled sharply. She lay languishing against him in the same position she came in, breathing heavily with her eyes shut. "You're gorgeous." Neil whispered. She smiled softly.

She opened her eyes to see him looking down at her. "Let me lick your fingers." she whispered coyly.

Neil's eyebrows raised, his forehead furrowed, his mouth fell open and his body rolled against her as he shuddered. "I nearly fucking blew my load there." he sighed.

She giggled as she looked at him. "I noticed that."

"Did you notice that yeah?" he teased. "You're so fucking hot." he whispered, kissing her neck quickly. She reached for his hand and looked him in the eyes as she slowly sucked and licked her juice from his fingers. "Oooh you..." he groaned. She giggled. He wrapped his arms around her neck and hugged her to him, kissing her.

"Oh my God that was mmmmmm!" she sighed, stretching her body out. She relaxed back against him. "Right Mr Deacon, where do you want me?" she asked, hugging him round the neck and looking up at him as he grasped her hips.

"Doggy." he said quickly. "Last night you were sucking my cock with your hips in the air and..." he let out a groan. Saoirse giggled and nodded as she pushed the duvet back and sat up on her knees. Neil moved behind her.

She looked round to him for direction and noticed the massive wet stains on the sheets. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed.

"Nah, don't worry about it. It's not just you, I've a lot of precum." he said as he guided her diagonally down the bed. "Lift your hips up a bit." he said, gently holding her ass cheek and sliding his cock into her swollen pussy. They both sighed as Neil eased himself into her and pulled her hips back slightly. She gasped and mumbled and leaned forward and he felt her clench around him.

She sighed a laugh. "Yeah, I'm gonna turn it into lazy doggy if that's OK? I'm shaking a bit." she said. He hummed in agreement and stroked up her back as she lay her upper body down on the bed. "Oooh fuck!" she groaned as he thrust into her. He panted. "It's deep." she gasped.

"Alright?" he asked softly. She didn't respond but took a deep breath. "Saoirse?" he said, rubbing her back. She looked round at him. "Y'alright?" he asked. "Do you want me to pull back a bit?" he asked, breathing heavily.

She shook her head. "No, I like it like that." she laughed. "Just need a minute to adjust." She pursed her lips in a smile and wriggled her hips to accommodate him.

"Oooh!" He frowned. "Saoirse likes it deep." he raised his eyebrows and smirked at her as he grasped her hips. He fucked her steadily and they both panted and gasped and groaned. He lay his body down against her back, kissing her back, shoulders and neck as he rocked his hips against hers. Their breathing synced and they rolled their hips together. Suddenly Saoirse's breathing got faster and she began to moan quietly and pushed her hips back against him. "Whoa I can feel you tightening!" he panted. She gasped and shuddered and moaned in waves as she came. Feeling her body grip and squeeze him inside her pushed Neil over the edge and as Saoirse was still feeling the aftershocks rippling through her, Neil came gasping with a low, rumbling groan.

He lay his chest against her back, leaning on his forearms on either side of her head. He kissed her neck and head as she lay on the bed breathing heavily. She stroked his forearm and smiled. He leaned down to look in her eyes and kissed her in short kisses. They lay for a moment in silence.

"Can you reach that box of tissues on the side?" he said, sitting up on his knees. She stretched and grasped it. "OK, breathe!" he said softly as he pulled out slowly. They both inhaled sharply. "Don't move for a second." he said as he cleaned up.

"Where are my pants?" she asked, sitting up on her knees as he got up to throw the tissues out. "The bed's gonna be a mess." she said as she felt herself dripping and quickly cupped her hand between her legs.

"Nah, I'll wash the bedclothes later." he said as he stepped out of the bathroom and realised she was awkwardly trying to contain the drip. He handed her a wad of tissues and while she waddled into the bathroom he put on the main light and looked for her pants.

Then they collapsed back into bed. "Oh my God I'm exhausted!" Saoirse sighed and groaned with contentment as she cuddled up to him. Neil chuckled. They fell asleep for a couple more hours. Saoirse woke up as the light shone in through the gap in the curtains. She lay watching him sleeping for just a moment then slid her arm across his chest and Neil stirred. "Morning!" she said softly as she smiled at him.

"Morning." he said looking at her and stretching. They kissed in short, soft kisses and gazed at each other. "Are you hungry?" he asked. She nodded. "Do you fancy going out for some brekkie? There's a nice place that does a good breakfast, you can get a cooked breakfast, pancakes, eggs benedict..." he trailed off.

"Yeah! Sounds good." she smiled then she hesitated. "Oh...hang on...I just have yesterday's work clothes to wear...so..." she made a face.

"I'm sure I have something you could..." Neil said, thinking. "What if I go and get brekkie to take away?" he asked.

"Where's your car, Neil?" she asked with a laugh. Neil tutted and shook his head remembering his car was with the mechanic. "Wait!" She interrupted. "I have spare jeans and a hoodie in the car from a hen do I went to a couple of weeks ago. They should go with my work shoes." she said. Neil nodded.

They got up and stripped the bed, Neil got Saoirse's clothes from the car and they both got showered. "Alright, gorgeous?" Neil asked as Saoirse walked into the living room/ kitchen where he was doing the washing up.

She hummed in agreement as she quickly put her shoes on. "Bit more human now!" she smiled.

He turned to look at her. "Say again?" he asked as she walked towards him.

"I feel a bit more human now." she repeated as she stroked his back.

"I thought you said you were sore now!" he said, relieved and he leaned down to kiss her.

She smiled at him and shook her head. "No!! I would say it's more like a nice slight ache." He frowned and looked at her. "In a good way." she explained. "I haven't used a lot of these muscles in a long time!" she laughed.

He nodded and kissed her again. He stopped suddenly and ran his fingers over her neck. "You've come out in a rash." he said, puzzled as he studied it.

"I have really sensitive skin." she shrugged. "That's you and your sexy beard!" she smirked. Neil frowned apologetically. "Ready to go?" she asked.

Neil directed Saoirse as she drove them to the café and was delighted to find a parking space right outside but as he got out of the car he sighed loudly. "Ahhh! It's closed!" he yelled. "It'll have to be the deli counter at the shop?" he offered. "Sorry." he said, pissed off.

"Yeah, that's great. I don't mind!" Saoirse smiled and drove to the shop. Neil went in while Saoirse waited in the car then Saoirse's phone rang.

"You get 3 breakfast items in a roll and a hot drink. What do you want?" he said in a hushed voice. She looked into the shop and saw him in the queue. He listed the food items and drink selections.

"A cappuccino. Then sausage, scrambled egg annnnnd..." she stalled. Neil cleared his throat impatiently as she saw him moving up the queue and she giggled. "Black pudding. Please!" she said. There was silence apart from the background noise.

"You're disgusting!" Neil said softly and hung up. Saoirse laughed out loud to herself and looked into the shop to see him smiling out the window at her.

Neil got into the car carrying their breakfasts. "Right you filthy bitch, let's go." Neil teased. Saoirse laughed.

Back at Neil's flat, Saoirse opened the polystyrene box and sighed heavily as she looked at her breakfast. "Oooh that IS filthy!" she groaned with a smirk as she sat down at the table.

"Do you want cutlery?" Neil teased, slowly opening the cutlery drawer and raising his eyebrows at her.

She smiled and shook her head. "Nope, gonna eat it with my hands. And then lick my fingers." she drawled, looking at him. He smiled to himself, licked his lips and sat down beside her while they ate breakfast. They barely spoke but kept catching each other's eye while they drank their drinks. "Do you need to go anywhere else? The supermarket or anything?" she asked. Neil shook his head. "I'd better go home." said Saoirse, getting up to throw out their rubbish.

"What've you got planned for the rest of the weekend?" Neil asked.

Saoirse shrugged. "Just chores: shopping, washing, house work. Also, trying to get my head round the last 24 hours." she sighed a laugh as she stood beside him where he sat at the table.

Neil slipped his arms round her waist and guided her to sit on his lap. Saoirse wrapped her left arm round his neck and looked at him. "Thank you for your hospitality." she said softly and smiled at him.

Neil chuckled. "Is that what you'd call it?" he asked. She shrugged, pursed her lips in a smile and tilted her head. Neil kissed her. "I'm glad my car broke down anyway." he joked.

"I bet you are!" she said. He smiled fondly at her and she hugged him round the neck. "Right, let's go." she said. Neil patted her ass as she stood up. She gathered her belongings and put on her coat as Neil waited in the hall. She stood up on her tiptoes, hugged him round the neck and kissed him in slow, soft kisses.

"See you Monday?" Neil asked softly as he squeezed her ass. Saoirse nodded and left.

At work on Monday morning, Saoirse walked into the kitchen on her tea break to see Matt and Evelyn talking by the fridge and Neil making tea by the sink. "Morning!" she said in a sing-song as she walked to the sink and stood beside Neil to put hot water in her cup. Everyone responded.

"You're very happy this morning, Saoirse!" Neil commented with a smirk on his face. She raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips to hide a smirk from him. "Good weekend?" he asked. She frowned and nodded. "Get your hole, did you?" he asked in a low tone, leaning down to her ear.

Saoirse gasped and sighed. "Neil!" she hissed. Neil chuckled and nodded. Saoirse giggled. "Ok now stop it." she said in a teasing tone.

"Is he bothering you, Saoirse?" Matt asked.

Saoirse and Neil were quickly shaken out of their little world and turned sharply to look at Matt. "NO!" they replied defensively in unison.

"Not at all, Neil was just telling me he got lucky at the weekend!" Saoirse said, standing back so she was more level with Matt and Evelyn. "Weren't you?" she asked, smirking at Neil.

Neil gave her a sharp look. "A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell!" he laughed before throwing his head back and leaving the kitchen.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers