Fucked My Wife’s Sister in Our Home

Story Info
My wife’s sister and I have a secret affair in our home.
2.4k words
4.37
27.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this 3 years ago.

I am a terrible person. I realize that. I have been screwing my wife's (Beth) sister (Amy) for the past few days and here I am writing out the explicit details rather seeking advice. But I already know what advice I'd get, and I can't help myself. This must be what it feels like to be addicted to coke or other high level drug.

Amy is divorced after being married for less than 2 years. She was renting a place on the west coast of Florida, but lost her job back in December and has not been able to find anything else. She decided to move closer to Beth and I in Miami, where she'd have a better chance at finding a job. She has been staying with us for over a month now. It was supposed to be for a week or two until she found her own apartment, but now with everyone in lockdown, she is stuck with us. We have a small 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment and it is hard not to be in each other's way sometimes.

Amy is tall - around 6 foot - thin and a blonde bombshell. She exudes sexy and always wears provocative clothing. It's hard to keep your eyes off of her. Beth says she loves the attention. There has been a nice routine every day. I wake up first and cook breakfast. Amy is usually up next, sits at the table and chats with me. She wears super sexy nighties - not the kind of bland things my wife wears, but more like what you'd expect a wife to wear on a honeymoon. One is a flower print satin and the top fully shows off her cleavage and her nipples are visible behind the fabric. But this top is short and exposes her belly button. The bottoms are short too and cut high up the side of her legs. She has a few others that are similar but in solid colors. The others are more like negligees and come down to just above her crotch or just above her knees, but the ones that cover more actually have less material as they have lots of lacy parts. She wears sexy g-string panties with them. Maybe you find it odd a guy notices all the little details, but she only has a few with her and has to keep wearing them over and over. And they all make her look incredible and I look forward to seeing her in them every morning and at night. Beth is up last and we all eat breakfast. Before, Beth and I would go into work, but now we are working from home. Now, after breakfast, I sit at the table with my laptop and work. Beth works on the computer in our bedroom. And Amy usually gives me a show. She does yoga in the living room because the guest bedroom is too small. She wears a sports bra and yoga pants that are so tight she has a huge camel toe. The way I sit at the table, I can see her from the corner of my eye, and I have to sneak looks when I know she can't see me. I have a hard on the entire time she's doing her various poses and I'm thinking of fucking her in every one. She has to know how erotic she looks doing some of those poses in those pants.

After Yoga, she takes a shower and I can clearly see the bathroom door from the table. She comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her but does not fully cover her crotch. I sometimes get a nice view. Finally, she usually comes out dressed in shorts or a short skirt and tube top or whatever it is called that just covers her breasts but leaves the midriff open. Or she has some low cut blouse on. Regardless. You get the picture. She is showing lots of skin and it has been driving me crazy.

Over the last 2 weeks, her flirting had gone up a notch. She bumped her hip into mine when I was standing in the kitchen and said good morning. Then she started leaving the bedroom door open a crack when she'd change or take a nap - trust me, it had been closed the weeks before. Several days ago, she sniffed my neck and commented on my cologne. All this was done when Beth was not in the room. Once last week when Beth was in the shower, Amy made a point to tell me she was doing some laundry because she didn't have any underwear left. It's not just what she said, but how she said it - with a naughty kind of smile. She was wearing a very short skirt and I wondered if she had any panties on - of course, that was her point. It was driving me mad. It didn't take long for her to show me she was not wearing any. She walked into the bathroom and bent down to pick up some dirty laundry on the floor and I had a perfect view of her clean shaven pussy. During the day, I had other opportunities to see her naked pussy - when she squatted to clean up spilled coffe on the floor and when she sat down in a chair facing me.

When the laundry was done, she held up a pair of pink lacy panties and said in my general direction "finally" and put them on, fully lifting one leg that provided me with yet another great view of her pussy. I walked into the kitchen where Beth was still folding her clothes and I whispered in her ear, "I enjoyed the view." She removed the panties she had just put on and folded them onto the pile and said, "The show has just begun."

The rest of the afternoon we continued our secret foreplay. Amy would deliberately do some streching and bending excercises where I could see her and where her skirt lifted high. She bent over to stretch and touch her toes and the sight of that beautiful pussy from behind just begging to be fucked had me almost cuming in my shorts.

when Beth went down to get the mail, Amy and I passionately kissed and she thrust her hand in my shorts and tugged at my already hard dick. I reached under her skirt and felt her pussy. We heard the elevator ding down the hall and I jumped back to the table behind my laptop - the table was hiding my erection, and Amy went into her bedroom. Beth threw the mail on the table next to me and went back to the computer in our bedroom.

Bing - there was a new text. It was from Amy. She said that she was super hot. I turned off the sound on my phone and we started texting each other some really naughty stuff about what we would do when we had the chance. I asked her to text me a nude pic. Instead she went into the bathroom dooorway. It was a spot where I could see her but she could not be seen from the master bedroom. She turned toward me and squatted down - her skirt forced up around her hips. She touched herself but kept staring into my eyes and licking her lips. I was about to explode. We texted most of the afternoon. I'd told her that when I had a chance, I wanted to lick her pussy. Later when I heard Beth go into the master bathroom, I rushed into the bed room and buried my head between her legs - taking a few quick licks before running back into the kitchen to act like I was getting a drink. Beth never even poked her head out of the bedroom all afternoon. I got no work done all day. We were trying to figure out when we could fuck. I was not sure if sneaking into her bedroom at night was a good idea or not, but I also was not sure I could wait until the next morning when Beth was in the shower.

Dinner that evening was weird. I could think of nothing else than when I was going to get to fuck Amy. It felt odd that Amy could talk to Beth just like normal, but I pushed those kinds of thoughts out of my head. Watching TV was brutally long. Finally, it was time for bed. I'd had a few beers to gather my courage and took a shot of tequila before bed cause it might be a while before Beth fell asleep.

Then I had a fucking brilliant idea - maybe it was not that great but as I could barely think of anything other than Amy, I thought it was quite good. I texted it to Amy while Beth was getting ready for bed. I told her later that night, I would call her and she should mute her phone immediately. I would leave my phone on my nightstand and that way we could hear Beth if she got out of bed. Amy and I had to be quiet anyway, so I was not worried about not hearing the audio. If we heard Beth waking up, my plan was to run into the kitchen and get water.

At 1 am I called Amy, worried she would have fallen asleep, but she answered immediately. I then snuck out of my room and walked to Amy. The threat of being caught and of sneaking around definitely heightens the sex and makes it so amazing.

She had the small bedside light on and was laying on her back wearing one of the negligees and with the pink g-string panties on. They were already wet, but so were my boxer shorts. We did not waste much time. I climbed on in the 69 position. I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to taste her first. I barely got into position before her hand went to my dick and she pulled it into her mouth and sucked and pumped. I pulled her panties to the side and devoured her wet pussy. She smelled wonderful and kind of flowery. She must have used a spray cause even her ass hole smelled good.

She was good. She massaged my balls and ran a finger up and down my ass crack as she sucked. I instinctively moved up and down going in and out of her mouth. She was better than good actually. Too soon I gave a little verbal warning just before I came. I erupted in her mouth for what seemed like minutes. She used her hand to milk me dry and swallowed. She kept sucking my limp cock and playing with my ass and I nibbled and sucked at her click. I inserted a couple fingers and soon she was cuming.

I was exhausted from the day of foreplay, the anticipation, and that orgasm. But she picked up the pace of her sucking and massaging and soon I was hard again. We uttered no words until now when she said, "I want you inside me." I was ready. I flipped around. She had her legs spread and bent with her knees up. I effortlessly slipped in. I fucked her hard. I feared we were being too loud but paused every few moments to listen to the phone. Snoring is all I heard. I don't think I've ever fucked someone that hard. The harder I thrust, the harder she pulled me down to her. My balls were slapping her ass and she dug her fingers into mine. The bed was creaking loudly. "Cum in me", she moaned, "Fucking cum inside me." Beth has never talked dirty like that and it was a huge turn on. On cue, I exploded in her. "That's it baby", she said, "Fill me up."

When I was done, I said I need to go. She leaned up and kissed me. I could taste my cum on her mouth. I cleaned up in the guest bathroom right outside her door and then snuck back into bed with Beth. I slept great. The next morning when Amy came out for breakfast, she had no panties on and sat so I could see she had no panties on. "That was fucking hot," she said in a whisper, "I hadn't been fucked like that in ages." I was hoping she'd had said "ever", but I should have known better. When Beth came out for breakfast, Amy closed her legs and pulled the negligee down a bit and we had our normal breakfast routine and conversation.

After breakfast, I cleared the table and Beth left to shower. As soon as we heard the water running, Amy jumped up and kissed me and clawed at my dick. I reached between her legs and she was soaking wet. "Thinking about last night?" I asked. "I've been touching myself this morning and thinking of you. Fuck me", she said. I turned her around and bent her over the table. Her ass and body are so fucking amazing that I almost came right then. I pulled my shorts down and my dick sprang at attention. I spread her legs and guided my dick inside her. It slipped in easily. Damn I pounded that pussy harder than I did last night. We moved the kitchen table a foot or more. She reached under and rubbed her clit. She cried out with every thrust and I was worried she was a bit too loud, so I put my hand over her mouth. She seemed to enjoy that. I spanked her with my other hand and she enjoyed that too. she tensed and came, Her pussy muscles clenched around my dick and the tightness brought me to climax. My soft dick slipped out of her. She stood up, put a hand over her cunt, and hobbled to the bathroom.

For the past several days now we have fucked every morning when Beth is in the shower and every night after she goes to sleep. Beth has to go into the office tomorrow to pick up the accumulated mail. She will be gone about 2 hours. Amy and I have already texted the things we want to do to each other. I know I'm playing with fire, but it just feels so good I can't stop. Amy and I have no intention of being a couple and breaking up my family. We are just enjoying the great sex.