We're Not Going

Story Info
She thought they were going to go out for dinner.
2.2k words
3.89
10.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at my reflection, admiring my work. I'd gotten myself ready in a record-breaking 45 minutes. I'd been lying down, glasses on my face, and fuzzy slippers on my feet when I got a text. Let's go out. I'll be there in an hour. It was never a question with him, but I liked that. The push and pull was the thrill of it all. Never have I had a man command such a presence over me. I loved every second of it.

I had decided on a black fit and flare strapless dress with my bright red chunky heels. My toes were painted with french tips, and sparkled when the light hit just right. Sitting on my decolletage was a skinny gold pendant. I spritzed myself in that perfume that I know he loves, and made my way to the door. Like clockwork his knock rang on the loud through my small apartment. My cat jumped down from his little perch, and rubbed his face on my ankle as I opened the door.

Standing in the doorway was him. Every. Beautiful. Inch. I locked eyes with him, trying my damndest not to look down at his lips. His lips that I know will feel warm against mine.

I watch as his eyes glaze over my body in appreciation. He looks back over to me now grabbing my hand. His scent surrounds me, making me feel weak in my knees. It smelled like fresh linen, and mahogany. A smell only he could make work. He lifted my hand up nodding to get me to spin. Mid spin he stopped me, back facing him, and grabbed my hips. My hand fell leisurely back, brushing across his hair. Then his ear, and resting finally on his neck.

I could hear his breathing in my ear, and suddenly became aware the door was wide open. Anyone could walk by and catch us in this simple, yet sensual state. He pushed me forward slightly, noticing my brief pause. He could always read me so well. I heard the door close, and felt the warmth of his body leave mine. My arms fell limp to my side, and I could hear the thump of my heart in my ears.

"Baby.." His drawl was slow and deliberate, sending shivers down my spine. "You look so..." His voice trails off and I'm still, anticipating his every move. "...fucking hot." He groans under his breath and I know all too well what the sound means.

We're not leaving. I should be upset that I took the time to get ready, but the feeling stirring in my stomach isn't. He presses himself against me again and I can feel his dick press into my back through his slacks. A soft moan escapes my lips as his hand creeps around to palm at one of my breasts. I feel his other creep around my waist, lifting my dress. His finger slides up my hip, and I already feel like I can't take it anymore. My eyes flutter closed, losing myself in his touch. I lean my head back on his shoulder and before I know it his hands are gone.

I whimper quietly, frustration setting in early. He chuckles grabbing my hand, and pulling me towards my bedroom door. Instead of opening it, he turns me around at break neck pace. Before I can think, my back is pressed against the cool wood. His hands grip my waist firmly as his mouth covers mine. His lips are so hot that they almost burn. HIs tongue slips into my mouth, immediatley dominating my own. His lips tear away from mine, leaving mine feeling bruised and alone. He starts a slow attack on my neck, down to my cleavage. He's nipping and licking surely leaving marks behind. I don't mind though. I'd pay him back later.

The door opens behind me, but before I fall he pulls me into his body. I lift my knee brushing against his manhood hoping to get something out of him. His groan is so low that I almost didnt hear it. He pushes me back until the backs of my knees hit the bed. I sit softly eying him up and down. Drinking in the sight of him. He kneels before me and his hands flex out grabbing my right foot. His touch is light, and gentle as he slides off my shoe. He kisses the top of my foot softly. Then my ankle, and up my calf. He stops just below my dress, and I'm sure he can smell my arousal.

He repeats this on the other foot, and I'm practically putty. He could always make me feel things I never thought possible. A kiss to your foot shouldn't feel so good. I'm pulled from my thought at the sound of a loosened belt. My eyes dart forward face to face with his veiny arms, as they help him out of his pants. I lick my bottom lip, and reach my foot out to brush against his leg.

"Don't..." His voice is guttaral, and commanding. "Just watch." He slides his pants the rest of the way down, stepping over them gingerly. I lick my bottom lip, and reached my foot out to brush against his leg.

"Don't...." His voice is guttural, and commanding. "Just watch." He slides his pants the rest of the way down, stepping over them gingerly.

I gulp seeing the small wet stain on his gray boxer briefs. My hand reaches out to grab the waist band when I feel a swat to my hand. His eyes say I told you. And I immediately bow my head in shame. He pulls his shirt over his head and I can't help but look up to follow the sharp lines of his tattoo. It stood dark and pronounced against his beautiful chocolate like skin. He towers over me, a hand lightly gripping my neck and tilting my chin upwards. He takes my lips in the most aggressive, pleasurable kiss that I've had. He pulls back, biting my lip harshly. His other hand goes behind me finding the zipper of my dress.

I feel it pool at my feet as he tells me to roll over. I already know what's coming. His hand presses me firmly down on the mattress, my nose being forced to breath in slow shallow breaths. He palms my cheek gently before a rough slap sounds throughout the room. "Count for me, baby."

"One." Slap. "Two." Slap.

I make it to 10 and my eyes are watering from the pain. I hear him rummaging through the drawer next to my bed and I wait still. Not sure if moving will earn me another hit. His fingers brush lightly across the small of my back before I feel my panties slide down. I lift my hops making it easier for him. In doing so a breeze hits my pussy and I moan softly into the sheets.

"I love when you make those sounds for me, kitten. Let me hear it again." As he says this his finger brushed between my lips. I hold in my moan though. I know what this will get me. He slides his finger inside me slowly. "Are you really going to play this game?" His finger slides out. And in. And out. He rolls me over putting my boobs on full display. His fingers are glistening in the low light and I watch as they inch closer to my face.

I open my mouth already savoring the taste of myself. My lips wrap around his fingers sensually, taking my time as my tongue swirls one way and then the other. He removes them once he's satisfied and bends down to take one of my nipples in his mouth. His teeth slide over it, creating a peak for him to suck harder on. I moan, thrusting my hips up to him, wanting to feel him inside of me.

"So impatient. " He whispers against my skin. He kisses down to my navel. And then along my public bone, and inside of my thighs. Just missing the area that I need him most. I push myself lower, feeling his breath against my warmth. That feeling alone is enough to make me clench my thighs.

Finally his tongue brushes against my lips, making me squirm. His tongue is slow and meticulous. It's pressed firmly against my entrance, and then pushes past moving in slow circles. He puts his hands to use, the right going to clit and the left heading towards my butt. His thumb circles slowly over my bud making me tighten my legs against his shoulder. His other finger slowly circles the rim of my ass, before I feel it move. I hear his hand shuffling again in the drawer and the finger is back. It's now moist to the touch and I brace myself. His finger slides in tantalizingly slow. I let out a loud gasp at the 3 different sensations that I'm feeling. I feel him hum against me and I'm moaning again. After what feels like hours of this slow burn his tongue speeds up, as does his thumb. The finger in my ass however, continues to move slow and purposefully.

My legs begin to shake as I feel myself moving closer and closer to the edge. I know he can tell as his movement are now moving faster than I can think. Before I know it my legs are trembling as I release myself all over his tongue. He removes his hand from my clip, but still fingers me as he licks up his mess. He raises himself up, mu juices twinkling in his beard hair, and all I can think is just hoe much I want to taste him. His finger slides slowly out of me, but doesn't completely exit. I feel is other finger prodding at my entrance and then get another satisfying sensation. His fingers slide in and out of both my pussy and my ass at the same slow pace. He leans down and licks my bottom lip. The wetness of his beard leaves a little trail that I instinctively lick up.

"Please." My voice is barely a whisper but I know he heard me.

"Please what, Princess? I don't read minds." My eyes close and I take a deep breath. He's really riling me up tonight. His fingers stop, and he pulls them out and into his mouth. His eyes never leaving mine as he does.

"Please. " He gets on top of me, lining himself up at my entrance. The head of his dick moves slow, sliding up and down my lips with ease.

"Baby. You know what I want to hear." Be uses his hand to brush his cock side to side over my sensitive hood.

"Please....please fuck me " With that he plunges into me swiftly. I feel him hit the wall deep inside me and I groan at the mixture of pain and pleasure. "Aghhh," I gasp as he pulls it all the way out and plunges back in.

"You look so fucking perfect like that." I assume he means the state of disarray that I'm in. His dick feels so good pumping in and out of me that I almost forget to breathe. He puts his hand down my my outer leg and pulls out my favorite toy. He turns it on the highest setting, and the sound of vibrations reverberates.

"Here baby. Use this. I want you to finish around me." I place the tip of the vibrator on my clit and am immediately struck with the need to orgasm again. I start to pull back and he swats my hand. His hands arap around my thighs pulling me closer, going deeper than I thought he could. I swear I feel him in my stomach as my pussy clenches tightly to his dick. My orgasm racks my body and I start to see stars.

"Look at me baby. I want to see these pretty eyes." I look up at hin and smile, loving the way he talks to me. He leans down to kiss me and I wrap my legs around his waist. I kiss and lick his neck before biting it. I leave a large red mark when I hear him curse. "Shit. Princess your pussy feels so good." He begins to thrust faster and I know what's coming next. He pulls out of me.

"Open your mouth." His hand pumps furiously as I feel his hot cup shoot into my mouth. I get closer, sitting up, to take the head into my mouth. I feel him continue to spurt into my mouth as his thigh shakes. I suck hard, savoring every single drop. "Fuck baby. Keep sucking."

I feel his dick go limp in my mouth, but I continue to play with it. A couple of seconds later I can feel it hardening as I slide it down my throat. It hits the back and I try not to gag. Fuck, I've missed this. I've missed him. I'll never say no to a round two as long as it's with him.