Car Troubles

Story Info
Married man finds himself involved with young trans man.
1.2k words
4
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This contains a trans character! if that upsets you get out!]

Dahlia's husband would always volunteer to take the car in because he likes to "talk shop" with the mechanic there. She thought it was very cute and was glad he was starting to create closer relationships with people in town. It had been tougher for them both since they moved. It felt as though they were even growing apart. Last time she went in there, the other folks told her he always gave him a big tip, so she made sure to leave extra money. She was very glad she did too, because when she went in this time, their regular guy was on leave since he's pregnant! How lovely! She was a little worried about him since he's so young and unmarried, she hoped whoever got him pregnant would do the right thing and take care of him.

×

Dex wasn't quite sure what he had been thinking at first when it came to Mr Bryant. He kept coming by to get his car looked at and always seemed so anxious, it was cute. He'd never really been with folks older than him, they seemed so rigid with superiority issues, but Mr Bryant was more timid than any of them. It was about a month in that he noticed how Bryant's pants were tensed up halfway through any given conversation; Then by the second month he started to wonder if he really "just wanted to make sure something wasn't wrong with his car" or if he was coming to see him. On a particularly quiet evening he decided to make a move and pressed himself close. Mr Bryant's breathing quickened and he shifted his hips forward against him. Dex rubbed the front of his pants, tracing the outline of the other man's cock. He felt a rush as Bryant whined into his neck quietly. It wasn't long before he was on his knees sucking the older man off. He swallowed his load down and watched him drive off, figuring that would be the last time he saw him.

It wasn't the last time. Mr Bryant kept coming back with the same frequency. Only now he would loiter for a moment before touching Dex's waist and pulling him closer. He blew him every time, loving the weight of his dick on his tongue. Bryant's wandering hands made it clear he wanted to touch him as well, but Dex was anxious not knowing if he would find disappointment from his trans body. On a hot summer day he pulled the fly of his jumpsuit, intended for someone with a dick to piss through, and lead Bryant's hand to his pussy. The man's eyes widened but then pushed a few experimental fingers inside him. It was the first time Dex had cum from another person in years. The next time he came in, Dex made sure to wear a jumpsuit he could unzip even more and leaned up against the car to let Bryant push his bare cock inside him. They both remained almost fully clothed, sweating heavily in the heat. Before this, Bryant had only ever kissed Dex's neck or cheek, but today kissed his mouth as he pressed him against his car. He didn't last long, and let out a shuttering gasp as he filled him with cum. Dex had never felt a rush like that, a heat spreading through his abdomen. He felt flutters through the day as he continued working with this man's cum clinging to his insides. It became constant. Bryant would go on runs by his shop and stop in "to say hi" up against the sink in the bathroom. He loved it. Bryant slowly got more and more needy. Going from anxious to touch his waist to rapidly thrusting inside him, panting and whimpering about how good he felt. Dex felt almost high every time he unloaded his balls into him.

The summer was the most fun he had in ages, and continued to give when he learned he was now pregnant. Dex had never expected to bear children, but wasn't against it. He was overjoyed that Mr Bryant seemed excited as well. They were hastily removed from the cafe they met up at when sharing the news lead to loud sex in the restroom.

×

Walter remembers seeing Dex for the first time. He remembers he was sweaty and talked through all the issues with his car in a way that went fully over his head. He tried but never had an ear for understanding cars. He felt something he hadn't before and made an excuse to come back sooner to try and place it. Then again. And again. On the day Dex touched him he felt like he was in heaven. His wife kept trying to initiate sex and it just didn't feel right anymore. But this? He watched him swallow his cum down like no one had before, and then go back to lick the residue from his softening dick. He went home intending to never go back to that auto shop, but after he failed to get erect in Dahlia's mouth, he found himself back "just to make sure the engine is supposed to make that noise". His comfort expanded, touching the other man's torso and ass.

When Walter tried to touch Dex's cock, the other man would flinch away. He found himself hurt in a way he wasn't expecting. He wanted to touch the other man in a way that would cause him pleasure. Then one day without warning, he unzipped his jumpsuit and Walter understood. Dex looked away as he pushed his hand inside and he was surprised to find the space void of a dick, but in possession of a vulva. He pressed against the outer lips of his pussy and felt Dex slowly begin to relax against him. Slowly he slid two fingers into his hole, quickly finding and pressing against his g-spot. With the sound of Dex's Moans he increased his pace. He stayed for a longer beat than usual after, and had to pull over on his way home to jerk off quickly.

The next time he went by he went with a plan. It seemed Dex did too- with easier to open clothes and no underwear to be found. He always wore condoms with Dahlia, and brought one in his wallet. But the look in Dex's eyes overwhelmed him and what was intended to be a brief moment of his bare cockhead against him turned quickly to his entire member sheathed inside him. It was so warm inside and he could see how much pleasure was welling up inside Dex. They kissed, and it felt like he was finally admitting to himself something he had been running from. Walter went to pull out to cum, and hesitate realizing he didn't want Dex's coworkers to see his cum splattered on his clothes. That moment of pause was enough in the moment for his body to tense and cum into his partner. In that moment he had a brief moment of fear that his partner could get pregnant, and then a rush hoping that he could be tied to this other man forever.