Pretense

Story Info
A trans man is invited to his cis guy friend's apartment.
1.4k words
4.6
8.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short experimental piece of writing for me. Includes "feminine" language for the trans man's genitals, as well as a lactation and breeding kink

*

I looked around the hallway anxiously, clutching my books tight to my chest. The pretense of coming to share books, coming together to read hung heavy in my mind. It was a pretense wasn't it? Admittedly I had very little experience outside of being pursued by intensely assertive women. This was something different. This felt different. It felt scary and exciting, but was by all written manners quite mundane. After a few beats he answered the door and as he spoke I stared intensely at his face. His curly hair and dark brown eyes, he looked so magnificent as if pulled directly from a painting. I followed him into his apartment as he began pointing to the different rooms in the briefest of tours.

Drinks were poured and I started with a very heavy sip making his eyes go wide. I felt it too and tried to pace myself as he launched into explaining some of the books he wanted to lend me. Oh fuck I read this situation wrong, I thought.

"What did you bring?" he asked, and I stuttered out a quick listing of the books clutched to my chest.

He slid closer to me and lifted the books out of my grasp to sift through them. I watched his fingers thumb through the pages. When he shifted his weight his thigh came to lean up against my own and I tried not to focus on it too much. I grabbed one of the books he put on the table in front of us and leafed through to try and distract my thoughts from the idea of getting under the table and on my knees and opening my mouth as wide as-

"You should look at this one," he handed me a different book and I nodded.

He held one of my books open slightly but at this point seemed to have diverted his attention to me rather than the book itself. I felt very self conscious opening up the book he had chosen, and even more so to find the page I had opened to begin a detailed description of masturbation. It was flowery. It was artful. Maybe even a tad pretentious in nature. But without context for the author I could only imagine my friend as the subject of the story, rutting his dick into his palm as he imagined the man he- oh

Imagined the man he wanted to fuck. He was no longer watching me, his gaze rapt into a book I would admit was not the most engaging. His thigh was still pressed tightly to mine. I placed the book down on the coffee table and slid even closer on the couch so our hips were connected at the sides. He turned his head to face me. He knew. He knew it was an excuse. He knew I wanted him and I knew he wanted me too. I leaned up to his face and kissed him. He went stiff for a moment before relaxing into the moment and tossing my book onto the table. We pushed back and forth against each other in waves, not even really with tongues, just barely open mouths gasping for purchase against one another. My hands clung to his torso, my whole body leaning over his, before in one last act of courage I slung myself over and straddled his lap. I could feel his dick trapped beneath his pants and I wondered if he could feel mine at all. I could feel both my dick and my cunt aching to be stimulated and without thinking pressed myself down hard. He gasped into my mouth and his arms wrapped around my waist to ground me into my new position. He experimented rocking his hips up into mine and I could feel my clit twitch appreciative of the stimulation. There were still far too many layers in between us but I wanted to make it last. I wanted it to keep going.

His hands dove under the edge of my shirt and I shuddered at the feeling of him touching my bare skin. He moved from kissing me to slowly biting down my neck and as he grazed my jugular I couldn't prevent myself from letting out a strangled moan. He swore. I swore. My shirt was pulled over my head so he could continue his exploration. I did not have large breasts by any means, for which I was grateful, but after looking up to confirm permission he cupped them firmly and pulled my nipple into his mouth. I gasped. I forgot to mention, I forgot to mention my medication, I-

Small beads of breast milk dripped from my tit and he pulled back to gaze at it. "Would you prefer it if I didn't-?"

"Drink it." I turned bright red after hearing the words escape my mouth.

I knew, I knew I wanted a man to touch me like that but I was terrified that I said it aloud. But he smiled wide and began to knead even more milk from my breast with one hand as he began to suck my milk from my tit, his other hand squeezing my slightly leaking left breast. I could feel his dick bulging underneath me, its warmth pressing between my legs. My pussy was screaming for it, made so much wetter from the attention my nipples were receiving.

Understanding the situation as I rubbed my body down on his needily, he lifted me over onto the coffee table as he stripped off his shirt and pants. Precum stained the front of his underwear, and he discarded those too. His cock was dripping precum and before he had a chance to sit back down I was on him. On my knees, tongue out as far as it could, licking up the sweet nectar he was creating. After I filled my mouth with his member a few times, my tongue pressing hard to the bottom of his cock, he pulled me off. His face was red and his breathing heavy. I discarded my pants quickly before mounting him back on the couch. I lined his cockhead up to my cunt's entrance, and slid down slowly letting him fill me. "Fuck," he moaned, his head tilting back.

I kissed him again before starting to move my body up and down. I loved the way it felt when our bodies were pressed flush against one another, my clit stimulated by the rub of his skin. My slow speed seemed to tease him after a while and he grabbed my hips, moving me faster up and down his shaft. I let my body curl over his, resting my head in the curve of his neck as he lifted his hips up to thrust even harder into me. His grip tightened, as did my cunt. I could feel the pressure building in a way it hadn't in a long time.

At that moment I realized the one aspect that had slipped my mind: with my previous partners there was little to no risk of pregnancy, but he was fully capable of impregnating me. I let out a loud moan as my clit was roughly slammed into his body by his thrusting. My brain couldn't stop thinking, he's impregnating me, he's impregnating me!

My pussy squeezed him and I imagined it sucking in every last drop of cum. My nails dug into his back as I reached the edge of my climax. I yelled his name into his neck and he let out a loud grunt, gripping me tightly as my pussy pulled his orgasm from him. I felt him cum bare inside me and it felt like a warm electricity, my whole body tingling. I pressed our groins as close together as possible, keeping our bodies locked close together as the last spurts of cum shot out from him. My belly felt full and heavy though I knew realistically it was barely any fuller than before.

Our sweaty bodies stayed pressed together as we caught our breath and I started laughing slightly as I realized my tits had continued to leak through the encounter. He smiled wide at me and rocked me back and forth playfully on his softening cock. I smiled. I would have to come by for book recommendations again.