Car Wash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I already had Willa's two magnificent beasts and Reggie's other delicious scoop all exposed for my view, and of course, all I wanted to see was that last breast. And Reggie knew it. She smiled at me, and tugged the shirt completely free with a flourish.

So there I was, with two topless sophomores standing in my front yard, washing my car.

Reggie also dunked her shirt, then she and her step sister began sudsing my car top to bottom. I stood nearby, directed the hose as instructed, and feasted my eyes.

"It needs a better polishing than this," Willa said merrily. She tossed her shirt at me, hitting me in the face with it. "Use that, Owen," she sang out. When I got the wet shirt free from my face, I saw Reggie pouring suds over Willa's chest, and then her busty sister turned and began polishing my thoroughly undeserving old Buick with her tits.

Reggie dumped suds on herself, tossed me her shirt as well, and leaned over the car to help Willa.

I moved next to them, a shirt in each hand, and did my own, thoroughly distracted, part to scrub the car that needed no more scrubbing. We worked happily away for about... seven seconds, then Willa, who was furthest from me, stepped back from the car, around behind me, and settled back in, with her hip touching mine as she leaned in to rub those tits on the car some more.

Reggie had been a good foot away from me, but she immediately worked her way back in closer, and I soon found myself sandwiched tightly between them. Reggie rubbed her torso over to the side, until her tits were slipping wetly over the back of my hand with each pass. I moved my scrubbing efforts of that hand closer to her, and was rewarded with a longer pass with each sway of her chest.

Casually, I slid my other hand closer to Willa's swaying, wet polishers. After a single brush of her tit, nipple bumping over the knuckles of my shirt-clenching fist, however, she straightened.

Alas.

But instead, she flipped around, pressing her ass back against the fender as a new 'polishing cloth', and leaned back, her breasts softly resting on her chest, nipples poking achingly upward.

I let go of the shirt in that hand, leaving it on the roof, and decided to simply reach out. I swung my hand around to clasp her curvy hip, giving it a good brief squeeze. But I was pretty sure what she wanted. I slid my fingers up the side of her chest, and gently grasped and squeezed that wonderful mound. Willa just wiggled her ass harder, thrusting her chest upward slightly against my grasp.

Reggie saw what was happening, of course, and I found her breast now pressing on the back of my hand full time now, eraser-hard nipple bumping over its contours. Without ceasing my gentle explorations of the tensile properties of Willa's breast, I casually released the other shirt and just flipped my hand over, palm up. Reggie immediately laid a breast into my hand and I gave its smaller, but much firmer flesh a gratified squeeze.

A moan involuntarily escaped my lips.

Both of them laughed.

"Oh, this is going to get fun, Willa," Reggie giggled.

Going to get fun?

Up until that moment, I hadn't been sure if I was being evaluated, or if this was still some (shudder) horrible tease... but apparently we had just slipped right into foreplay! In my front yard. I guessed that I was going to have to get my exhibitionist streak out of storage as well.

If anyone actually was watching us out a becurtained window, I hoped at least it was Dani, the milfish-looking wife who lived catty-corner from me across the street, and whose leftmost front window might possibly have a view of us. I prayed that it would not be Mrs. Wilkins, who lived on the other side. If Mrs. W was home and saw us, we'd get a visit from a squad car shortly. I'd already gotten to know that much about the old bat's MO.

"You two are the best neighbors ever," I murmured. Both straightened up and turned toward me. It was hard to keep my hands on their tits that way, so I rotated to lean my ass against the vehicle and slid my hand back around to cup both their butts. They compensated me by pressing those wet tits against my bare torso's sides.

"We aren't your neighbors," Willa tutted. "Mom and Dad are."

"Yeah," Reggie said almost sourly. "I don't even have a bedroom anymore. Mom remade it into her home office."

"Mine's not much better. We are sharing it, but they've gotten rid of all my stuff. It's a guest bedroom. We are visitors now," Willa added. This was on the verge of bumming them out. I change the subject.

"Best visitors ever, then," I said, hugging them both. My face was closer to Reggie's, so I kissed her. An intended quick peck turned into a deep, open-mouthed, breath-trading kiss. It would have gone on longer, but Willa gently cupped my chin and turned my head toward hers. Reggie let me go with equanimity and I found my lips wrestling with Willa's. Her tongue was very outgoing.

Jesus, the back of my mind raced. This was exceeding my expectations--my hopes even, and by miles. I had had a pretty good life so far, but standing against my car, in the summer shade, with my hands full of two amazing asses, four naked tits pressed against me, and alternately kissing two eager mouths was a definite high point.

Reggie leaned into my ear as I kissed Willa and softly demanded. "Suck her tits."

How was I supposed to disobey that order?

Willa had heard it too, and leaned backward so I could drag my lips down her still wet throat to finally clasp one of the erect nipples on her masses of flesh in my mouth. I suckled hungrily, and then gave her just the barest nibble. She hissed very responsively, so I bit just a hair harder. You have to be careful with teeth, but I find them to be a lot of fun...

There was just the barest taste of soapy residue still on that breast, but I rolled with it happily. I released Reggie's ass and was unable to resist reaching up to squeeze and mangle Willa's bounty as I sucked at its pinnacle.

Reggie seemed to have no problem with my relinquishing my grasp on her ass, and she revealed her motivation for her order to me.

She squatted down.

My lips curled into a smile, a big, goofy smile, around Willa's nipple as I felt Reggie yank my fly open and let my shorts drop to my ankles. Even if I had been washing my car all by myself, I would not have worn underwear for the task. I can't stand the feel of wet boxers under any kind of pants. My cock bounced free and Reggie almost instantly made the head disappear from view.

Her lips wrapped delicately just round the rim of my glans, her hand cupped my hairless balls gently, and her tongue flicked up under my tip inside her mouth, all almost simultaneously. She rocked her head around a bit to torture my head as her lips traced along its rim.

Now, there is a Test that a man has to face when, after a long and crazy run-up, shit actually gets real and the horsing around changes to getting on the horse. The sensory overload of that first moment is that Test. Will he lose it right then, or can he push through?

My very first time, when I was eighteen, I failed The Test.

Spectacularly.

Kaley Davidson had just stuck out her tongue and barely licked the underside of my cock, a major first in my life, and I had instantly nutted... prodigiously, all over her face. She hadn't been angry about it, but she hadn't been exactly kind either. It took three weeks of her laughing at me every time she saw me before she let me stick it back in her mouth. I'd passed The Test the second time.

Through my undergraduate days, and even after, The Test was a lurking problem I always watched out for. And there were times I failed, I'll admit.

But it had ben a while since I'd so much as thought about The Test. Age and experience make it a breeze.

But it snuck up on me here. The transition from sexy carwash play to Yep, I'm Getting My Cock Sucked Right Here, Out in the Open was almost unendurably magnificent. I came as close to going off instantly as I had in five years at least.

But I passed.

Once I did, I knew I could hold on and enjoy for a good long while, if the chance were given to me. And Reggie seemed to now be quite intent on ensuring my enjoyment. She slurped much more of me into her mouth, bobbing but still twisting her head on me. Her fingers began to tickle my balls and the super sensitive skin right behind them, while her other hand massaged the base of my shaft.

I was in instant heaven, and showed my utter appreciation in the only way that made sense to me in the moment. I absolutely went to town, sucking and squeezing her sister's tits. I groaned happily and made loud sucking noises on each nipple in frantic turns, and my fingers dug as deeply as felt comfortable for Willa into her curves. There was more gentle biting, though it was hard to control that.

Willa laughed merrily at my reaction, and Reggie seemed to find it amusing as well, though she also seemed a bit competitive. Listen, when a girl who is already fabulously sucking your cock starts to act like she needs to do more to hold your attention, that's a good thing.

It's not a great thing, because I would have liked for it to last longer, but it's certainly a good thing. In far less time than I wanted, I had to release Willa entirely, lean back against the Buick, and simply stare down at my cock disappearing in and out of Reggie's unfairly and improbably skilled mouth. She smiled up at me as she sucked.

"Holy shit, you are going to make me come," I gasped in incoherent awe.

Willa, now leaning on my shoulder interestedly, looked down in fascination at Reggie sucking my cock. "Go to town, Sis!" she said like she was watching a race. "Make him come on your face. I want to see it."

That exhortation did nothing to slow my roll.

Reggie pulled off of me with a gasp. Just before, my cock had been tapping the back of her throat, and now her hand began to jack me furiously. I reached a boil, which she could clearly feel from the pulsation in her fist. She opened her mouth and lolled out her lovely tongue like a red carpet.

With a barely surpassed grunt of release, I shot my first stream of jizz. It slapped a long white line right up the center of that tongue from tip to deep in her mouth. Before the second wave could follow, Reggie closed her lips and eyes and just smiled for me.

I'm very good at ejaculating. It's not a skill, it's a physical characteristic. Have all you want, I'll make more. Usually ready to serve pretty soon thereafter.

But for the moment, I was still delivering this first load. Willa and I were treated to the sight of spurt after copious spurt of cum pouring in wobbling streams all over Reggie's lovely face.

As my last little spurts filled in final spots around her cheeks, Reggie was laughing. She wiped her left eye clear and looked up at me, licking her upper lip. "Damn! That felt impressive. Tasted pretty good too," she added to Willa.

"Really?"

"Just try," Reggie said, extending up her finger coated in the jizz from her eyelid to her sister, who leaned over and sucked it clean like she was sampling cake frosting.

Holy shit.

"Mmmm," Willa said, savoring the lick. Then she leaned down and wiped some more off Reggie's cheek, and tried that too. Then she looked at me. "Are you one of those guys who always eat a lot of pineapple to make their cum taste good? Because if so, don't stop."

I was already feeling like my erection was never going to completely fade anyway, but this little vignette was putting any hope of a rest to, um, rest.

"I... I don't actually eat a lot of pineapple," I almost mumbled. "But I do like tropical cocktails. I use plenty of pineapple juice, and passion fruit, too."

"It will do," Reggie said, wiping her face clean with various fingers, only occasionally tasting what she had cleaned off.

"Yeah, but we need to move on," Willa said. "I'm not standing around while you play with his spooge." With that, she hefted the forgotten hose and blasted Reggie in the face with a heavy stream.

"Bitch!" Reggie giggled, once she could breathe again. She picked up the sudsy bucket and doused Willa with it. Foamy water ran down that spectacular curvy body in scenic rivulets, holding my gaze. Then Willa had to go and sort of ruin it by turning and rubbing her whole body all over my car, sliding along it until she had crawled sinuously onto the hood, ass thrust out at both of us. She just writhed there for a bit.

"Show off," Reggie laughed.

Willa just kept writhing. "Tell me his cock is getting hard again," she said in a few moments, without looking back.

"Getting there," Reggie said, stroking my dick lightly once more, hastening that progress.

"Good,"Willa said, resting her head sideways on her outstretched arms as she slid her legs off the side of my hood. "Owen, when you are ready, I am extremely eager to have you fuck me over the front of your car," she said dreamily.

Reggie just grabbed the hose and let a light spray mist down over Willa's body. "You can't say no to that, can you?" she asked me nonchalantly.

I looked at her, a little amazed. She just shrugged, and looked at my swelling cock.

Well, I was not going to let a little thing like a comfortable refraction period get in my way. I stepped over to Willa, and caressed that round, inviting ass. She just wiggled mildly in reply, the spray from Reggie's hose now misting us both.

I plucked the string of a bow on one hip, and tugged. It loosened, and the strings fell apart. The backside triangle of fabric drooped, exposing a bit of delicious crack. I tugged the other bow, and the whole bottom drooped, then slid to the ground between her feet. She had already spread her legs nicely, and I could see that she was completely shaven.

Fuuuuck. This was next level unreal.

I stepped close, and held my cock, rubbing it lightly along her slit. "Are you ready?" I asked softly, still rubbing, but pressing harder.

"Gee, Owen. I'm butt naked, spread eagled over the hood of your car and literally telling you to fuck me, what do you think?" Willa laughed.

Fine. Be that way. I pushed in. Hard. Fast.

She gasped and arched her back as I invaded. I paused halfway in to let her catch her breath and, let's be honest, to let me suppress another prematurely orgasmic surge, then buried myself to the hilt, my belly coming to a rest, pressed hard against her ass. I grabbed her hips, dug in my fingers and began gently to thrust in and out, with all deliberation.

"Holy shit, Owen. Are all older guys as able to restrain themselves as you?" Reggie asked. "Any guy our age would have had her impaled and practically sawed in half all ready in the time you took to first touch her."

"Older guy?" I implored them both, not pausing in the slightest. "Guys, I'm only thirty!"

"Feels like thirty centimeters right now," gasped Willa happily.

Note: I am nowhere near thirty centimeters, folks. Not the same orbit. Twentyish.

Reggie just leaned against the car and watched. "Good, Willa?" she asked, as if discussing an order of blackened grouper.

"Fuck yeah," Willa growled.

Neither asked if I was having fun. That was apparent.

Once I was in a groove, keeping my rhythm and only searching for what angles made Willa whine the most prettily, I had to ask, since Reggie was just hanging out, available for conversation, "Do you guys do this much, give a guy a heart attack together?"

Willa found the breath to laugh, but that was the extent of her reply.

Reggie giggled. "We do tend to both give the good ones a go eventually," she said easily. "But we've only shared like this a couple of times. You just got lucky that we only have until Monday night when our parents get back, so we're in a rush," she said smoothly.

"Mom said you guys don't know each other well, but I'll warn you, they are pretty fucking conservative. If we started hanging off of you when they were around, you'd have disapproving neighbors for life. Especially if we both did."

So your parents are super repressed, are they? Girl, you know not what you are dealing with...

"But fun as it is watching what you are doing to my sister, and I mean that, I'd usually rather spend my time with a hot guy getting fucked myself, not watching Willa enjoy herself."

"So gooood..." Willa moaned. She had been moaning other things for a while now. I was mostly grunting.

"So that leaves us all day tomorrow, and how are you fixed for Monday?" Reggie asked. Was she about to go get her phone and open her calendar app? "Can one of us have one day, and the other the other?"

I groaned in genuine agony over that question. "Monday is bad. I will be in the lab all morning, and then a lunch meeting on curriculum. Then I have to drive out to Bum Fuck Egypt in a back cow pasture the university owns out in the sticks, to a background radiation measuring station that needs service."

"Mmmmm," Willa growled. "You can have him tomorrow, Sis. I want to drive out and get myself fucked on top of a physics experiment in front of some cows."

There really would be no place to actually fuck her atop the instrument, since it was in such a tiny, cow-proof shed. But I'd gladly reproduce the current circumstances out there come Monday. The cows would watch, too. There were a lot of them, and what else is there to do if you're a cow?

Reggie leaned over, draping her hand on my bare, thrusting ass, and asked Willa with genuine curiosity, "You are way getting into getting fucked outside like this aren't you?"

"Not my first time," Willa moaned. "You need to try it."

"Yeah," I agreed, releasing Willa's hip and pulling Reggie against my moving side. I slid my hand down and inside the back of her bikini bottoms to grope that unbelievably prime ass. I did not slow my thrusting in the least. Reggie snuggled against me and lifted to her tiptoes to kiss me. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, still fucking Willa, and pushed my hand down deeper, curling underneath. Reggie gasped now as my middle finger slid easily into her sodden depths. I stroked it smoothly, then added my index finger inside her.

Reggie braced herself on my shoulder to keep herself up high enough for my fingers to continue their delving.

Multitasking was becoming a lot of work. It had long since become a lot of fun.

Willa and I were in a delicious rhythm, and I felt confident that we could both happily go like this for a while, unless I changed something, or she did. I changed nothing, and concentrated on Reggie, who had been less ready, but was getting extremely hot and bothered quick. I slid my slick fingers almost free and rubbed them up and down each side of her clit.

Reggie yelped in pleasure, squirming hard.

"Shhhh," I crooned evilly. "People are outside around here--they are just in their back yards. You get too loud and they will hear you." Then I resumed my fingers' torture of her bud.

"Bastard!" Reggie growled, but quietly. She was practically fucking my fingers and I knew she was going to come fast. She kissed me again, harder. I slid my finger back inside her and rhythmically strummed her G-Spot. I also took the opportunity to go ahead and do that something different I'd had in mind in the way I was fucking Willa.

Reggie nearly choked me with her arms around my neck, and she whined, swallowing her cry to keep quiet as she came. Her whole body shuddered, squirming about my fingers. I just stroked harder. Into both of them. Reggie finally shoved me away, gasping and leaning backward out of my reach to escape the stimulation. I grinned and grabbed Willa's hips on both sides again, returning my focus to her. I did not have much time left myself.

"I may have to pull out soon," I growled, encouraging Willa to just let go.

"Don't you dare," Willa hissed. "We both have Norplant."