Car Wash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a night out clubbing with some old girlfriends tonight," Reggie said, already slipping her bottoms back on, but for the moment blessedly not appearing interested in wherever her shirt was.

"Oh yeah," Willa added enthusiastically. "The five of us intend to drink all the tequila."

"Aren't you still too young to drink in bars?" I asked, vague ideas about offering to host them... and their friends, at my place forming in my head.

They both looked at me witheringly.

Yeah. Girls like these did not have trouble getting fake IDs accepted at the right places.

I pouted happily. I was apparently going to need to spend the evening eating my Wheaties anyway, to prepare for the next two days.

"Don't worry about your prospects, Dr. Voss," Reggie said mockingly, popping out of my Buick to her feet. She leaned against my other side that wasn't plastered with Willa, putting me in a boobie sandwich once more, and threatening my cock's exhausted meditations. "Even if we hook up with some hot guys tonight, they'd have to Harry Stiles or Henry Cavill to stop me from keeping our date tomorrow," she said, kissing my cheek and fondling my junk lightly in what had to be a capper to all this weirdness.

Willa kissed me again, but lightly on the mouth this time. Without offer, alas. "Don't worry, Owen. We'll be good... as far you ever know!"

I just grinned, and turned back to Reggie, patting her ass. "Have fun, you two. But don't stay out too late, especially you, Reggie."

"Oh? Think I can't recover from a hangover?" she challenged.

"No, I just really want you to come over by 11:30 at the latest," I drawled.

"So early? My, aren't you eager," she observed, not refusing. "Why?"

"Because I can't eat pussy all day, if I don't start in the morning," I replied.

—————

As always, I first and foremost would appreciate your comments if you enjoyed this effort. Thoughtful suggestions also are always welcome. I sometimes use them. I also would appreciate your votes and favorites and follows. There is a contest on, so the votes would be especially helpful.

This is not a first chapter in one of my ongoing narratives, but I think you can look forward to future stand-alone stories about Owen, both later and earlier in his life. Let me know if you'd like to continue hearing about the 'Owenverse', in between other projects!