Car Wash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your conservative parents got you Norplant?" I asked, still amused at my own knowledge of Ron and Gina.

Reggie had recovered her breath enough to answer, since Willa was just burying her face in the sheet steel of my hood and wordlessly moaning. "They aren't totally unrealistic," she laughed. "They would rather we not lose our virginities before graduation," she giggled slyly, "but they absolutely do not want either of us having to get married before then!"

Willa practically screamed into the hood of the car. Turns out, hollow metal makes a lousy sound dampener. At least her orgasmic cries sounded more now like a scalded dog than rave reviews.

Meanwhile, her inner spasms, combined with the sudden good news that I didn't have to pull out, sent me into a state of suspended consciousness, where all I could perceive was a second prodigious load bursting from my prick, filling her depths as I jerked to a stop with Willa fully impaled by me.

The two of us just froze there, still throbbing within and around each other for a while, as she sobbed to catch her breath and I searched about for the shattered remnants of my consciousness.

Remaining embedded in Willa, my cock softened, but could not quite go completely soft. I managed to make myself pull free, just so it could take a rest. I didn't want it to start hurting. I was still clutching at Willa though, and Reggie grabbed the hose.

"Wake up," she chortled, hosing us both down. The cold water finally did in my erection, and it reawakened Willa as well.

"Rinse time!" Reggie called out, and began to hose down the car and us with my hose nozzle at Full Stream. My car had never been so clean. It was also swiftly rinsed, but Reggie was having too much fun with the hose, so Willa and I were soon her primary target. Every time either one of use tried to speak or protest, we got a face full of hose water.

We each tried to stop Reggie, but she blasted whichever of us tried to work up a plan out loud. The topless hotrod was just killing me with how hot she looked as she gleefully wielded my hose like a maniac.

I realized the problem was, she was still just topless, while Willa and I were buck naked there, out in the open. Not realizing that she was backing my play, Willa tried again to get Reggie to cool it with the hose. When Reggie decidedly did not cool it with the hose, right in Willa's face, I pounced. I darted forward and low under the stream, grabbed her tanned and sleek thighs, and lifted her up to drape her waist over my shoulder.

Reggie shrieked gleefully, but with the way I had her over my shoulder, she couldn't hit my face with the water from the hose. I just grabbed her ass and squeezed. "Cut the water, Reggie!" I demanded.

She blasted her sister one more time, then pulled back the handle and dropped the nozzle in disgust. "Fine! Now put me down," she demanded.

I wasn't so sure about that part.

She was draped over my left shoulder. My left arm was clamped firmly around her sleekly wiry thighs, pinning them to my chest. My cheek was pressed against her mostly bare hip, and my free right hand caressed the perfection that was her partially-clad backside. I turned us around so I could see Willa, still clearing her vision from all the hose water in her face, and looked at her significantly while I told Reggie, "I'm not sure I should but you down. You have been a very naughty girl!"

"Hey!" Reggie snapped in protest. But Willa caught my eye and just nodded mischievously. I decided to trust her not to steer me wrong.

"So naughty," I mused, then spanked Reggie's butt. It reverberated quietly as I sent wonderful vibrations through its lean, hard flesh. Reggie yelped, but crucially did not tell me to stop. That was all she had to do...

I swatted her again, not too hard, but the strike again sent a quiet crack through the air.

"You beast!" Reggie squirmed.

I rolled her slightly over my shoulder so I could slap her other ass cheek this time. Honestly, the sound wasn't as satisfying, given the angle, but Reggie's gleefully outraged yelp made up for it. I paused my chastisement to just outright feel up that ass some more.

"Wow, Sis," Willa said. "You've got him hard again!"

"Really? How..." Reggie asked, staring around to try to see. "Put me down," she demanded.

I obliged, though I really wasn't that eager to let go of her legs.

She slid to the ground like a feline creature of some kind and looked down at my cock.

'Hard again' was a bit premature, but I was managing about halfway there, yet again. I wasn't that shocked. I come in volume, and I can manage to get hard again quick. It is how I have always been. I guess I just have good cock genes from my parents.

Maybe just from my pop? Were cock genes carried only in the Y chromosome? If I ever fucked a biologist, I'd have to ask her

Note to self, fuck a biologist... But that was for another time.

"That is impressive," Reggie said, unable to resist a long, gentle stroke of my half-hard cock, a gesture that sped the hardening process materially. "I was serious. Especially if you are going to take Willa with you to fuck in the cow field before Mom and Dad get home Monday, can you and I hang out Sunday? I want to get fucked by this a few times."

Her words come off as matter-of-fact when written, like she was suggesting that we hit the stores for some shopping. But in the sound of her words, there was a heady cocktail of confidence in her own appeal (thoroughly warranted), no small amount of incongruous timidity, and plenty of sensuality in her voice. Along with some matter-of-fact, Let's Go to the Mall as well...

I just grabbed her again, pulling her against me, and trapping my firming cock between myself and her taut abdominal flesh. "Sounds great," I said, incidentally catching Willa's gaze, with her approving grin. These girls were crazy, but they also had the ability to give each other space at the right times, didn't they?

"But I'm also really kind of interested in fucking you with 'this' right now as well," I growled, bringing my lips to the nape of her neck. She responded initially, and I dropped one hand instantly to her ass, while the other swung around her front to massage a tit.

Reggie melted into my embrace, then pushed me away. "No! No way." She turned to glare at Willa. "You can let yourself go and fuck him right here in the open outside," she said to her sister. "And you have your fun being watched by the cows on Monday. But I can't just up and actually Do It right out here in the front yard like this!"

"In fairness, we aren't really all that much out in the open," Willa chuckled. "And you sucked his cock right here a few minutes ago!"

"That's different," Reggie said in a voice that was clearly unsure how it was different, but committed to the idea that it was.

Honestly, the idea of just hanging out around my house with Reggie the next day for the express purpose of intermittent fucking sounded great. But I still was not entirely ready to give up the idea of also fucking her right there, right then. I just greedily drank in her body for a moment, letting her see me do it.

She flushed. Again.

Willa just shrugged. "Okay then. How about this?" she asked, and walked to the back of my Buick, which pointed away from the road, and pushed the lift gate button. She gestured at the cavity revealed itself. "Sit back here, or even get inside. If you manage to keep quiet... If... there is no one to see you from this direction."

"Except you," Reggie snorted.

"Oh yeah. I'm totally watching," laughed Willa. "Just like you just watched me. And just like I watched you and that guy Sam from inside the closet last month. You look great getting fucked, Sis." Then she looked at me. "And if Owen finds a way to free up a hand for me, like he did for you, I won't say no."

"You are trouble," Reggie growled, clearly torn. "I knew that you were the minute Mom brought you and Dad home the first time."

"You always were perceptive. But it was you who demanded the teeshirts and no tops today," Willa said slyly.

I raised an appreciative eyebrow at Reggie. That was all. My cock performed the rest of my entreaty, as it had fully restored itself during the conversation and was looking eagerly at Reggie.

Look, I'd already had about 12,000 calories more sex than I had anticipated, or even hoped for, that day already, and I was with two girls who were making sex dates with me for the coming days while we were all three still bare-assed in my yard. I was riding this horse as far as it would take me at this point.

Reggie fortunately also seemed interested in riding the horse further, and looked at the back of my car speculatively but hesitantly. Then she looked at me, and then pleadingly back at my house, which offered complete privacy after all, and was right there.

I rolled the dice, grinned at her, then shook my head slyly.

Yeah, she was too hot and bothered to refuse. She shrugged, grabbed me by the dick and walked around to the rear of the Buick, sliding in while not letting go of me.

The squirt was still the only one not naked, and Willa said as much to me.

"It is a problem," I replied idly. Then I leered at Willa, "You should take those bottoms off her..."

The both laughed almost derisively. "Not happening," Willa laughed. And Reggie giggled in accord. "We may not be blood sisters, but we are definitely sisters as far as we're concerned. All this is fun, and we both think sometimes it's hot to watch the other do her thing with a guy, but we aren't actually directly turned on at doing stuff with each other. That's for you, Owen..."

"It's not really an incest thing," Reggie added, in a merry but truthful tone. "We just aren't into girls, whoever they are."

"Speak for yourself, Little Miss Super Straight," Willa snorted. "It's definitely an incest thing for me," she said to me, letting her hand drag down my back to squeeze my ass. "I've done some stuff with girls. And as the saying goes, I liked it."

"I admit I'm super straight," Reggie said tartly, "but don't give me your fashionably gender-fluid line, Wils. You sucked Tammy Davis's boobs at a frat party once, in front of fifty guys--Jimmy Williams in particular. Then you and Tammy put your shirts back on, and you left her to go get what you'd been looking for from Jimmy in the first place!"

"You guys are crazy," I laughed.

Reggie looked around again nervously, even though she seriously could not be seen by anyone at the moment but Willa and me. "Yeah? Well you better do this while I am still crazy enough to do it."

I thought it was a charmingly indirect way to express severe impatience.

I reached out and let my fingers brush the skin between her breasts as she leaned backward. That strong abdomen flexed and fluttered as I slid my fingers down and around her navel. My fingers reached the waistband of the bikini, and curled inside.

We locked eyes and I tugged. Reggie raised her hips, pressing her lower thighs against the rear footboard long enough for me to slip the bikini downward. Unlike Willa, she did not completely shave down there, and I spied a thin landing strip appear. With the bikini free of her ass, she lowered that, and lifted her legs high for me to slip the suit free.

"So hot," giggled Willa. Then she leaned into the back of the car and pressed her naked tits down against Reggie's, wiggling them firmly together with a whoop.

"Ahh!" Reggie growled, pushing her away. "Pervert!" Willa laughed along with her and pulled back, clearly as uninterested as her sister in persisting with mutual activity. She pulled back a little. She remained sitting right next to her sister on the back of the Buick. Then she turned to me and they both stared at me intently.

I admit, I hesitated. I was just enjoying the view so much.

Then Willa reached out and gently clasped the tip of my cock in her finger tips and tugged lightly toward her sister. "Reggie made a request, Owen."

I'm an accommodating guy.

I leaned into the back of the car, standing outside it between Reggie's thighs. She almost instantly curled her legs softly behind mine. I bent further and kissed one, then the other of her tits, letting my cock bump repeatedly against her slit. The landing strip seemed to be all the pubes she allowed herself, as my head found itself slipping up and down against slick, bare skin.

I bit a nipple gently as I slid inside her. I went quick at first, drawing a gasp of approval, but as wet as she was, I was still quickly halted, making me work my way further into some amazingly athletic insides. I had never conceived of the notion of Kegel muscles being Athletic, but Reggie's pussy instantly felt that way as I efforted to enter her depths.

I'm a big fan of athleticism.

The back sill of the Buick, where Reggie's ass rested, was a little low for me, given my long legs, so I happily bent my knees to make it work. But Reggie was having none of that. After I had managed only two or three thrusts into her, she sensed my difficulty. Her legs clamped harder against the back of my ass, she braced her elbows behind her, and she pushed her hips upward, straightening my legs automatically as she suspended her hips in the air at just the right height for me to absolutely drive into her.

I grabbed her ass to help her hold there in that reverse plank, and reveled in the feel of plumbing her depths.

She kept that position for a while, without complaint, as we fucked. The strength of her narrow core was a marvel. Even better, as she worked those abdominals to keep herself up, I felt her kegels again firing automatically along with them.

She was breathing hard, but smiling, as was I. "Willa's... right there," Reggie grunted as I slammed into her. "Give her a... little... attention, too." Such a generous sister,

With my hands occupied with supporting Reggie's ass. I tried to lean over and suck on Willa's eager bosom, but even with her cooperation, it was hard to twist far enough to get a good suck going on even the closer one. We both laughed, me breathlessly, as I just contented myself with barely reaching my tongue to her eager nipple.

"Use... ung... your hands," Reggie commanded. "I got this."

I dubiously released my supporting grip on her ass, but Reggie did indeed have things under control, though it took effort that was distractingly impressive. But Willa had impressive distractions too, and I reached out to squeeze them.

I fucked Reggie like that for a while... a short while, while I mangled Willa's tits and the two of them grinned at each other. My cock was in utter heaven. The rest of me was there too.

But even Reggie wasn't superhuman, and I felt her sag. Quickly, I forced my fingers to release Willa's boobs, and I gently followed her down as she lowered herself. Reggie raised her arms to wrap around my shoulders and pull me down against her with a sigh. "I need a break to catch my breath enough to actually come when we get going again. Just hold me for a minute, will you?" The lithe creature beneath me asked, still breathless.

I let myself rest lightly atop her and kissed her gently. It was a tender time-out, but my dick remained planted deep inside her, throbbing impatiently. Her own insides likewise signaled their eagerness. I could not help but thrust, just a little, in soft, shallow pulses. The hard buttons of Reggie's nipples pressed delightfully against my chest.

We lay there like that for a blissful pause, enjoying the closeness and the rest. My enjoyment may have been enhanced a bit as Willa was unable to resist squeezing my ass gently. I tried to keep my attention fully on Reggie.

The interlude was delicious, and intimate, and provided a much needed chance to replenish the oxygen in our bloodstreams, but it was also uncomfortable for me. The human body was not designed to bend in all the ways I would have needed to completely relax while leaning into the back of a smallish SUV. I was happy to feel Reggie break our languid kiss and heave a deep breath.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah," she agreed, and pushed herself back up on her elbows. With relief, I straightened as well, pulling her ass upward with me. Her legs clamped around my hips again, slightly higher this time, and we were suddenly fucking once more with abandon.

"Fuck yeah," Willa repeated in admiration, and she and I traded winks.

It did not take long for Reggie to reach the homestretch. Neither of us was holding back, and I'm sure we both knew we'd never manage to get back up like this a third time. It was now or never.

Her face became almost purple with effort, or with arousal, I wasn't sure. And I wasn't sure there was a difference right then anyway. Suddenly, without warning, I simultaneously felt an extra mighty, and mighty effective, clamp of muscles around my cock, and a scream of, "Fuck!" that sprang unbidden and quite loudly from Reggie!

She immediately clamped her mouth shut after her shout rang out in the quiet of the hot neighborhood afternoon. Willa and I laughed quietly, but Reggie just glared at me.

"I am fucking coming so hard right now," she hissed in agony. "Come inside me! Now! Come! I need it right fucking now!"

Now, I had not even been sure I was going to come at all this time around. I recover well, but this was pretty goddamned quick for a third. From the instant Willa had hit the lift gate opener, this had all been about making sure Reggie came, and simply enjoying the hell out of myself in the process. Sex can be good without ending in orgasm. Not great, but still damned good.

But the way Reggie's fantastic orgasming body was clutching at my cock, the crazy situation, Willa's big tits just bouncing there as she stifled a laugh, and that desperate exhortation all combined to help me step up. I was amazed, and ecstatically fulfilled as I found myself once again pumping jizz. As I splashed deep into her, Reggie squirmed and whined, still spasming while I kept thrusting and pumping.

Damned if I didn't collapse first, my barely controlled fall atop her bearing her down onto the scratchy carpet of the back of the Buick. We lay there panting, her legs still vibrating as they remained entwined around mine.

There is a marvelous feeling from a woman who is well and truly, utterly spent, and even Reggie's amazing nipples had softly collapsed to lie flush with the gentle curves of her delicious tits. I drank deep of the air surrounding us.

When I tried to get up and remove my weight from her body, she used her last strength to hold me against her, hold me inside her. "Just little longer," she sighed. A last tremor seems to flow out of her and her grip on me subsided.

My utterly exhausted and completely flaccid cock slipped free as I pulled away slowly, rising very unsteadily to my feet.

"Damn, Reg, I think you about killed him," Willa chuckled, standing up herself to drape her naked body against my unsteady form. She looked down and gently fondled my completely exhausted junk. "Well, you killed this for the time being," she added to Reggie. "It looks good even like this, Owen. Well done," she crooned, and kissed my cheek. "It just better not be still dead Monday when I get you to myself... and the cows."

"I promise I won't do worse than leave him walking funny tomorrow," Reggie replied easily, though she already nervously looking around for the bikini bottom, despite still being hidden inside the car.

This conversation, this whole afternoon, was insanity. But by that point I was just resigned to my (utterly awesome) fate, and rolled with it. In fact...

"With an hour's rest or so, and a whole lot of food, I'm pretty sure I could rise from the ashes again this evening," I put in hopefully.

Both of them laughed. Unfortunately there was only a trace of speculation in either voice.