Cara, Conquered

Story Info
Cara learns about herself.
902 words
4.08
4.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara Dillon gasped as Pierce pushed her roughly against the wall. She felt his hands grip her hips tightly, and he leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "You're going to enjoy this," he said with a smirk on his face, pressing himself closer against her.

She tried to push him away but it was no use; he was too strong for her. He started undoing the buttons of his trousers and Cara knew what was coming next. Tears welled up in Cara's eyes as she struggled half-heartedly, unable to escape from Pierce's grasp or stop herself from feeling aroused by his touch despite the horror of what was happening.

With one swift movement, Pierce entered inside Cara and began thrusting hard into her ass while gripping onto both sides of the doorway with powerful strength.

Cara felt a strange mix of pleasure and pain as Pierce thrust deeper into her. She could feel his strong body on hers, pressing against her curves in an intimate embrace that seemed to possess some kind of dark power over her. The sensation was both terrifying and exhilarating at the same time; she wanted to fight him off but somehow couldn't bring herself to do so.

Cara felt her body being rocked with each powerful thrust of Pierce's hips, the force pushing her harder against the wall. His grip on either side of the doorframe only increased as he moved faster and faster inside her, his breathing becoming more labored. "Please, Pierce," she pleaded. "Stop. I can't do this." But he didn't listen, instead, Pierce tightened his grip on Cara's hair and forced her head back, exposing her neck as he continued to pound away. His hand moved down from her hips to roughly grab at the flesh of one of her ass cheeks with each thrust.

An overwhelming sensation of pleasure overtook Cara against her will as Pierce pounded into her, pushing deeper and harder with each thrust. Her body was on fire, every nerve ending alive with sensation as the intensity increased within her until she could take no more. All thoughts disappeared from Cara's mind except those urging Pierce to continue:

Pierce seemed to sense this too; his movements becoming more urgent as if he wanted to devour every inch of Cara in one quick swooping motion. He pushed into her faster now, taking full control over their coupling while still managing to hold back just enough that it kept them both suspended at the edge of sweet agony forevermore--neither able nor willing pull away completely because they were connected by something far greater than themselves alone in this moment.

Cara's internal struggle faltered and she soon found herself giving in; feeling aroused by his touch despite the horror of what was happening between them. As she surrendered further and further beneath him, words of desperate pleasure tinged with fear started pouring. Finally, she could deny her pleasure no longer. "Take me" she pleaded breathlessly, "Make me yours...show me who's boss!"

He dragged her from the doorframe and to the bed, throwing her face first into the pillow. She kept her ass in the air and didn't move, no longer resisting. With a spank, he resumed his onslaught, and her beautiful golden cheeks rippled from the impact of his hips colliding into her. Cara wanted to scream and resist, but, intoxicated with pleasure, her mouth expressed her true feelings. "Yes...yes..." as Pierce continued to ravage her body with a primal force that made her feel delightfully small and insignificant. "Oh god, make me your whore."

He kept his hands gripped on her at all times as he fucked her, positioning her how he wanted. His thrusts reached even greater intensity. He was like a battering ram - conquering her spirit. She had never felt so dominated, so owned. Finally, the intensity became too much for Cara to bear and she found herself begging Pierce on: "Take me! Pound me harder...Fuck me like you own me!" With one final powerful thrust, Pierce finally released inside Cara sending them her over the edge, her melodic irish voice now screaming in ecstasy. She felt her body shudder beneath him as pleasure shot through her before eventually, subsiding back down again leaving nothing behind except for complete exhaustion.

Cara lay still beneath Pierce, her body trembling with pleasure and exhaustion as she slowly came back down to earth. She felt a strange sense of peace wash over her; the kind that comes after experiencing something so intensely passionate it changes you forevermore. As the last pieces of their shared energy dissipated into nothingness, Cara could feel semen dripping from between her legs mixing with his sweat on both bodies in an intimate embrace of forbidden love.

Cara got up and turned around to face Pierce, her body still trembling with pleasure. She looked into his eyes for a moment before leaning in closer to press her lips against his own.

Cara smiled at him as she said breathlessly "Thank you...for taking me..." -- words that seemed almost blasphemous yet undeniably true all the same. Pierce smiled back at her, "It was my pleasure." He suddenly reached out one hand and firmly spanked Cara on the ass sending an unexpected jolt through her body once more--reminding Cara of exactly what had happened here today. She would never be the same, and this would never be forgotten.