Cara has Fun with the Kardashians Ch. 05

Story Info
Cara Knows what Turns Kylie On.
2.9k words
4.67
18.7k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the people in this story are above 18. I don't now own any of the characters in the story, it is all fiction.

***

Cara woke up feeling accomplished, she was still enjoying her win yesterday. She got two Kardashain sisters to have a threesome with her and it was fantastic. She checked her phone for some messages, she had one from Kendal. "Sorry for everything. I'll be home in three days xoxo."

Cara was thrilled, she headed for breakfast with a smile. On her way down she saw Kourtney coming out of her room, Cara pulled her and pinned her against the wall and kissed her.

"Hey hot stuff, enjoy last night?" Cara whispered in her ear seductively.

Kourtney blushed but didn't respond, instead she kissed Cara back. Kourtney pushed Cara back when she heard a door open.

It was Kim's door. Cara smiled and pinned both of Kourtney's hands to the wall with one hand and slid her hand up Kourtney's pj and grabbed her breast.

Kim looked at the two fooling around, as she walked towards them, Cara turned to her and invited her for another round. Kim ignored her and walked past them.

Cara was pissed, they were her bitches and she owned their asses. Cara let go of Kourtney and quickly walked up to Kim and grabs her around the waist and slides her hand down to her ass and gives her a good squeeze.

"I recorded our night together, obey me and everything will stay in this house." Cara whispered.

Kim froze in her tracks, she had no idea what Cara was talking about. She couldn't remember a camera in the room but she was so caught up in the moment she might have missed it. Kim also wasn't sure if she recorded her night with Cara alone or the threesome with her own sister.

A second sex tape would ruin her career but a tape with her own sister would destroy her life. She knew she had to get the tape back somehow.

Kourtney walked up to them and walked down with them.

Cara spanked Kourtney's ass and walked down with one hand on Kim's ass and the other on the Kourtney's ass.

As they reached down, the only one at the table was Kylie. Cara pulled a chair and sat opposite Kylie, she asked Kim and Kourtney to sit with them giving them both a stare.

Kim looked at her elder sister, she could tell even Kourtney was finding this get out of hand. They sat down on either side of Cara and proceeded to eat breakfast.

After breakfast Kim asked Kourtney for some work favor and they headed out. Cara saw them going together and ignored them, she had Kendall coming back soon and she needed to relax and wait for her.

Cara decided to check on Kylie who was really focused on work today, she had three shoots already and it was just a few hours past noon.

Kylie headed to her room for some shut eye. Cara saw a chance here, she knew she had three days, nothing would happen if she spent on day playing and trying to seduce Kylie.

She knocked Kylie's door and walked in. Kylie wasn't in the room. Cara heard the shower running and figured she was probably showering.

Cara lay on the bed waiting and noticed Kylie had picked an outfit for the day. It was a yellow loose summer dress and a matching black sheer bra and thong.

Cara was impressed, Kylie certainly knew how to please someone with her appearance. She grabbed the thong and sniffed it, it was clean yet had the hint of fragrance that Kylie used.

Cara smiled, she originally was going to gift Kylie a pair of underwear but this was the perfect opportunity to swap them. She quickly swapped the underwear she bought for Kylie's. They were black and looked almost the same, except for one key difference, these were vibrating panties and Cara and the controller on her phone.

Cara lay back on the bed and out came Kylie in a towel.

"Hey, Cara. Were you waiting too long?" Kylie asked.

"Nope. Just got here. I wanted to know if you had any plans for today? Maybe we could hand out??" Cara asked curiously.

"Sure, let's head out for lunch now." Kylie said.

"Umm... Do you mind leaving my room? I need to get changed." Kylie politely asked.

Cara smirked and headed downstairs with her bag. She was not sure how the day was going to turn out but she sure was expecting some fun.

Kylie dressed up and walked downstairs and they both headed out with a personal driver. They went to a small restaurant that had booths, it was a regular spot for the Kardashians.

Cara was not sure if Kylie noticed the difference in underwear, however she needed to make sure. After ordering some drinks and a bit chitchat, Cara took out her phone and switched it on.

Kylie hit the table in shock.

"Did you feel that??" A confused Kylie asked.

"Feel what?" Cara asked with a slight laugh.

Cara turned on the vibrator once more and kept it on level one.

Kylie stood up, she had no idea what was going on.

"Cara?? Why are you smiling?" Kylie asked.

"Enjoy them. They're a gift from me." Cara responded and winked at her.

It hit Kylie, she figured what was going on and felt a mix of feelings, her face was turning red.

"This is not the place for such things" Kylie whispered angrily.

"SIT!! You don't want to make a scene." Cara said as she turned it up to level two.

Kylie sat down, she could feel the vibrations. Her body was getting all hot and excited. She wanted to go to the washroom and take them off but she had a loose dress. If there's a gust of wind, she'd flash everyone, there was no way she could go commando.

"Relax babe, I just wanted to lighten the mood a bit" Cara said jokingly and turned it back to zero.

Kylie took a deep breath, she was happy it was over but she realized she was wet.

They got some tequila shots and this time Cara waited for Kylie to take a shot. As soon as she took it, Cara zapped it to level three for a few seconds and then back to zero.

"Fuckk!!" Kylie shouted as she slammed the shot glass down.

"CARAA!!" Kylie began to shout.

Cara just laughed and took her shot.

After a few more drinks they were ready for some food. When the waiter approached them Cara ordered her dish first.

As soon as Kylie began ordering, Cara turned the vibrator to level four causing Kylie to turn red and let out a slight moan.

The waiter looked at Kylie concerned, Kylie had her eyes closed and it seemed she was trying her best not to burst out.

Cara was having the time of her life, she smiled as Kylie began to order. Kylie wasn't able to maintain eye contact with the waiter.

As soon as the waiter left Kylie grabbed Cara's arm. "DUDEE!! WTF!! Turn it off NOWW!!" Kylie angrily said.

Cara quickly turned it all the way to six, she didn't like people talking back to her.

Kylie let go of Cara's arm and grabbed the table, she felt s surge of tingle run up her body. The vibrating panties mixed with the thought of being in a public place and the possibility of being caught made her wet and filled with excitement.

Cara left it on till the waiter returned with the food.

While eating, Cara didn't bother turning it on, she was more into her food than ever. It was only after while Kylie was paying the bill. As she handed her card, Cara turned it all the way to ten.

This time even the waiter heard a buzzing noise and asked them if they could hear it.

Cara hid her laughter, while Kylie's whole body was shaking.

Somehow Kylie managed to pay the waiter and as soon as he left, Kylie hiked her dress up and removed her panties. And tossed them at Cara.

"I don't even care if I flash someone." Kylie said. She was quite embarrassed, she came twice and was actually enjoying them.

Cara was taken aback, she didn't expect Kylie to take them off but this wasn't a major setback. She noticed they were soaking wet, she smirked and folded them nicely and put them in her purse.

They both headed back to the car, Cara walked behind Kylie. She could see her ass shake and knew there was nothing behind that dress. She was excited.

As they both entered the car, Cara put up the glass that separated the passengers from the driver. Cara wanted some privacy as she lit up a joint.

Cara would often do this as it was part of her routine, Kylie on the other hand wasn't a heavy stoner. She was more of a once in a while person. Cara passed it to Kylie and laughed as Kylie began coughing.

Cara usually had stuff that was pretty strong but she was quite impressed that Kylie was able to take it.

After a while they were done and Cara saw Kylie was in her zone. Cara turned towards Kylie and tip toed her fingers towards Kylie's leg, lifted up her dress and slowly massaged her thigh ass she moved to her pussy. She slid two fingers inside her pussy and began to finger her. Kylie arched her back and began to close her eyes as if she was enjoying it.

Cara began to finger fuck Kylie's pussy with lust as she rubbed Kylie's clit at the same time. Cara was always amazing at pleasuring a girl and she made sure to give Kylie her 100 percent.

After a few seconds Kylie turned to Cara and they both starred at each other for a few seconds. Kylie but her lip as she looked at Cara, she completely forgot where they were. All she felt was intense pleasure mixed with the feeling of tripping.

As the car stopped at a signal, the jerk brought Kylie back to reality and she grabbed Cara's arm and pulled her fingers out of pussy.

Cara smiled as she licked her fingers clean, she kept eye contact with Kylie as she did so.

Kylie was catching her breath, she couldn't believe she felt so much pleasure in that moment.

Cara wanted to fuck Kylie right there but they were close to the mansion and she knew she had better plans.

They finally got back to the mansion and Kylie walked up to her room. She was tripping and was barely able to walk, Cara caught her hand and directed the youngest Jenner to her own room instead.

In her room she already had everything planned, she had her bag full of toys near the bed.

Kylie thought she entered her own room and pulled up and took off her dress, pushed the door, and jumped on the bed and gazed up at the ceiling. She lay there in nothing but a black bra, her body lay there in the sight of Cara who was still in the room and was drooling just looking at her.

Cara locked the door and walked to the edge of the bed, she stood by Kylie's feet and slowly kissed them as she massaged them. Kylie had no idea where she was or what she was getting into.

Cara got a little braver and crawled on top of Kylie, kissing every part of her legs as she made her way up to her pussy. She slowly inserted her finger just to see how Kylie would react.

Kylie was let out a soft moan as she lifted her hands above her head, she was already wet and now she was feeling horny as ever.

Cara purred and started to kiss Kylie near her pussy, she wanted Kylie to beg as she teased her. Cara gently kissed Kylie's pussy, as she did that Kylie's hands came down and grabbed Cara's head.

Cara furiously got up and grabbed Kylie by the throat and began to choke Kylie, "I'm in charge. Got it?"

Kylie nodded, she was startled and she certainly didn't expect this from Cara.

Cara pulled Kylie's bra with force, ripping the bra off Kylie.

Cara watched as Kylie's breast jiggled, she let go of Kylie's neck and used both hands and grabbed both breast on each hand. She squeezed them and sucked her nipples hard.

"Easily the biggest so far." Cara thought.

Cara licked her nipples, swirling her tongue around Kylie's areolas.

Kylie felt a thrill run down her spine, she finally felt what it was like to receive pleasure from a woman, not just a woman but a very experienced woman.

"You like it right? You dirty little slut." Cara said as she laughed.

Cara stood up and began stripping, she put on her vibrating strapon and started teasing Kylie.

Cara pulled Kylie's face to her and made her suck her cock, Kylie was a natural. She covered the cock with her salvia and Cara got an idea.

"I want you to beg for my cock, beg for it like the slut you are." Cara demanded as she pushed Kylie on the bed and placed the strapon on top of Kylie's pussy.

The vibrations from the strapon sent a current running through Kylie's body. Kylie grabbed her own breast and squeezed them.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!" Kylie began moaning.

Kylie was already dripping from her pussy, "She was no longer the younger sister of Kendall. Right now she is a bimbo who needed to get fucked." Cara said to herself.

Cara flipped Kylie over and caressed her ass, she placed her hand on Kylie's ass.

"AHHHHH SHITTT!! FUCK!!" Kylie shouted out as Cara began spanking her.

"Who's bitch are you???" Cara whispered in Kylie's ear.

"I'm yours." Kylie said as she let out a slight moan after getting her ass spanked.

"Do you want my cock in your ass? I want to hear you beg." Cara said as she continued to spank the bimbo until her ass was red.

"AHH!! YEAA!! It feels soooo good!! PLEASE!! I need you to Fuck me right now!! Give me your cock." Kylie said in pleasure.

Cara didn't waste time and pointed the tip at Kylie's ass.

"AHHH!! FUCK!!" Kylie shouted out as Cara began pushing the strapon in her ass.

Cara's nails dug into Kylie's ass as she butt fucked her as hard as she could.

With every thrust inside her tight ass, Kylie's moans got louder and full of pleasure.

Cara was pleased with her ass, she had claimed yet another virgin ass and now she wanted to play with her new toy.

Cara pulled out of Kylie's ass and walked around the bed admiring her work. Kylie was so horny she started fingering herself still in the same position with her ass sticking up.

Cara grabbed a bunch of Kylie's hair and pulled her in, she shoved the strapon down Kylie's throat. Fucking her relentlessly, until her mouth was soar.

Kylie happily sucked the rubber cock, she admired it and she loved every second of it.

Cara jumped back on the bed and lay down flat pulling Kylie on top of her.

"Get on me. Ride me bitch!!" Cara ordered.

Kylie sat on Cara's strapon and every inch went inside her. She felt the cock throb inside her and she started to bounce up and down on Cara.

Cara had the best view, Kylie's body bouncing up and down, her huge breast jiggled every time. Cara admired her body and caressed her waist and breast.

Cara was eager to make Kylie cum again, she got behind her once more and grabbed Kylie's hands and pinned them behind her. Cara began fucking her tight pussy.

As Cara was pounding the youngest Jenner, the door opened. Kim stood there in shock.

Cara noticed her but didn't stop fucking, but she increased her pace making Kylie scream in pleasure.

Cara saw Kim was enjoying the little show, she placed a finger on her lips and whispered, "shush."

Kim face went red and she shut the door.

Kylie heard a bang and turned around to see what happen, but Cara pushed her head into the bed and shoved a finger in Kylie's ass.

Kylie's moans got louder and she let out a cry of pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh fuckkkk!! Keep going!! Keep going!! Im almost there!!" Kylie shouted.

Cara turned Kylie around to face her and look her in the eyes as she came.

Cara grabbed Kylie's breast and squeezed her nipples and she fucked her pussy.

Kylie let out a scream as she started to cum.

"OMGG!! OMGG!! IM CUMMINGG!!" Kylie screamed.

Cara had multiple orgasms and found herself dripping, she stuck two fingers inside her wet pussy and shoved her fingers in Kylie's mouth making her lick her juices.

Kylie was completely out, she fell asleep. Her body laying there, naked and worn out. Cara smiled as she knew she had more plans with Kylie the next day.

***

*just a slight teaser for the next chapter, it will feature Kim and Kylie.*

I know this was a small chapter but the next one I'll make it a long chapter for you guys.