Cara - Self-made Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Cara forced to embrace inner slut.
3k words
4.61
22.9k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers

Cum oozed out of Cara's pussy onto the McDonalds booth seat, as she nibbled her fries. Two days ago, two things she'd never be caught dead doing: One, put a McDonalds fry in her "high-class" body, Two, ooze cum out of her panty-less pussy onto her (plastic) seat.

Slut Cara wore 5" sandals that strapped around her ankles, a tight, thin, plunging top that accentuated her protruding nipples, and a come-fuck-me tiny pleated skirt that was so small, it barely cover her ass crack, and hung just millimeters below her pussy and ass. The slightest breeze would blow the skirt up, giving a glimpse of some high-class pussy.

High school boys were uttering salacious cat-calls, enjoying the presence of a real live slut. Soon we would exit, and Slut Cara would be leaving a viscid, cummy wet spot on the bench, for all those boys to examine, and laugh about.

Slut Cara took our tray to the table while I filled our water cups.

She knew better than to discretely slide into the seat, but to bend as she set down our tray of food. Her obscenely short skirt would rise a bit, and confirm to all lookers, no panties, a plugged ass, and a bald pussy, that currently had a bit of a "glisten" to it.

She saw me approaching with our drinks,

"Open those legs a bit more. Give the boys what they want."

Her face flushed red with humiliation. The high school boys shrieked as she opened her legs...

She had dumped me a year before...for a guy named Trae. What guy spells his name like that?

I knew it was coming.

She was searching for "true love".

She searched everywhere, like the song, all the wrong places.

Early on, she'd told me she'd cheated in every relationship, but no more, because I was the real thing. I laughed to myself; I knew better.

So when our initial "infatuation" waned, and "Trae" caught her eye, I knew she'd soon be fucking Trae.

She made a quarter million a year. "Self-made", and proud.

That was the crowd she sought, big money, social climbers.

After she lost her infatuation with Trae, she called.

I would just be her fill-in, until her next infatuation arrived, or so she thought.

All her life she had "played" people.

I decided to help her "play" her inner slut.

As usual, I was the perfect gentleman, except in the bedroom, where I amped it up. Our first night back together, I bound her spread eagle to the bed. Previously, we'd talked about trying bondage, but never got around to it.

All trussed up, I fucked her pussy, then presented my cock to her mouth. She refused. Such transparent, BS, pretense!

I stroked her clit, "I'm giving you the opportunity to play a slut. I will not hurt you in any real way, but those are my terms. You will suck this cock tonight, and you will be subjugated in many ways. If you would rather not, just say so, I'll be on my way."

Her silence was deafening.

Again, I fucked her pussy, and again, presented my cock to her mouth, and she sucked like a good little slut, over and over, readily accepting her pussy juices. When I was ready to come, I told her she'd be expected to swallow. She did not argue, and swallowed like a pro.

Afterward, I commented, "You didn't come, correct?"

"No," she replied.

I asked, "How often do you masturbate?"

"About once a week," she replied.

I asked, "What do you think about?"

She hesitated.

I continued, "You dream of being a slut, don't you?"

She nodded.

I asked, "Didn't you once tell me you were given a collar as a gag gift?"

She nodded.

I asked, "Where is it?"

She hesitated.

I peered into her eyes, "Get this straight. I am enabling you to live out your fantasy. You're going to play the slut. This will happen as I see fit. If you refuse, I'm out of here. What's it to be?"

She'd been playing, and failing, at the power-game all her life, I knew she welcomed giving up control. "It's in the back of the bottom drawer."

Soon it was around her neck, and I took a photo. Then other photos of her bound body. I ordered, "You will sleep wearing this collar tonight."

Zero resistance; she just nodded.

She'd had a boob job. Apparently her self esteem was such that she was willing to risk surgery for bigger boobs. Now they were a tad too big; now she had Barbie doll dimensions. They protruded upward when she laid on her back. They protruded no matter what position she was in. She was sensitive about her oversized breasts, so since the surgery, she mostly wore loose clothing.

To top it off, her nipples were unusually large, so she wore padded bras.

I knew she was dying to somehow "put it all out there"; show the world all her goods. But she lacked the courage. She needed to be forced.

I demanded, "Be specific. Tell me everything about when you masturbate." It was obvious; she was into exhibitionism, and a closet submissive, but I wanted to make her say it out loud.

I untied her,

"I want you to tell me your primary fantasy, and masturbate while you tell me. I want you to straddle me, and work your dildo in your pussy, and rub your clit, and tell me your favorite fantasy."

Straddling my waist, she moaned as she worked the dildo into her pussy, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She put her finger in her mouth, then onto her clitty.

She spoke, "I envision being at an event, wearing a revealing gown; everyone wants to fuck me. I subtly tease everyone, and a sexy, irresistible man addresses me. He motions me to follow. We go outside, and we are admiring an expensive convertible. Suddenly he casually lifts my gown over my head, and tosses it inside the car. I'm standing there in only my tiny thong panties, and high heels. He pulls my panties aside, and fucks me on the hood of the car. His cock plows into my pussy, and he ravishes me. I put my hand inside my panties and rub my clit while he fucks me. I come at the same time as him."

He smiles,

"Careful retrieving your gown. You don't want to set off the car alarm in that condition," and he walks back to the party. I know I have just been used as his fuck-toy. I adjust my panties and retrieve my gown. By the time I've walked back inside, his cum has run out, soaking my panties. I wear wet panties the rest of the evening."

"Another man leers at me. Was he told I was just fucked?

I'm just a fuck-toy slut. If he approaches, I'll do as he says. I'll allow him to fuck me as well."

Then Cara came, "AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHH! I'm coming!"

Her hips did tiny twerks on the dildo, while her finger ground on her clit.

She threw her head back, and her body shone with perspiration.

She smiled, "That was outstanding!"

During afterglow, we laid together, and I asked, "Do you watch porn?"

"Yes," she admitted, and knowing my next question, she volunteered, "I like where women are forced, where they are subjugated, enslaved, where they lose all choice. Where they are trained as fuck-toys."

"Would you like to be my slave?"

"Yes Master," she replied, "I fantasize all the time about being a slut. I trust you. I will be your slave. I will be your slut."

I made an observation, "You got your boobs oversized so you could be a better slut, but so far, you've been afraid, correct?"

She nodded.

Thus began our new relationship.

The next morning, she still wore her collar. We sat on her couch, sipping coffee.

She wore the collar and remained nude, but had her legs bent and tucked. I merely looked, and spread my fingers like an upside down "peace" sign. She understood, and opened her legs wide.

"Stroke your pussy while you sip your coffee. We want 100% slut behavior, Understood?" She nodded, pulled her feet up to her butt cheeks, and spread her knees wide, and lightly stroked her pussy, smiling, "Yes Master."

Me: "Tell me about every affair you've ever had."

She replied, "There are too many to tell. Some, I thought were love, most were just casual."

"How many relationships are you in right now?"

She looked away, a moment of shame, "I have "friends" in ten different cities right now, with whom I've slept."

She waited for me to judge her. I merely asked, "Any female?"

She seemed a bit shocked, "Yes. My most recent. For the first time ever, I recently slept with a woman. Last night when I refused your cock, I realized it was just the haughty persona I've put out there all my life."

I observed, "So you've been taking bigger chances; expanding your boundaries?"

She nodded, "I guess so."

"When you're travelling, I don't care what you do, or with whom you do it. Only that you honestly tell me about it, if I ask."

This caught her off guard. I was supposed to be jealous!

I was not.

This was a "sex-affair", not a "love-affair".

Each played roles; I played Master; she played slave slut.

I confirmed our relationship, "When you are with me, your are 100% my slave. If you refuse any order, you agree to be punished. I want to be clear, you will be made to do things you haven't imagined.

Again, I won't hurt your reputation, locally or in your business, but you will have a new existence as a slave slut, where people will know you as my slave."

Zero resistance, "Yes Master, I agree to your terms."

"We'll be getting on a flight to Florida this afternoon. Pack light, you won't need much clothing. Go put on your sluttiest bikini, I want to see you in it."

She returned wearing a bikini that she clearly owned before her boob job. It was a tiny thong bottom with a narrow rear strip, matching side straps, and the front was so narrow her pubes poked out. The top was stretched tight, and still she had more breast showing than covered. Her mouth hung half open, and her hips subtly moved, as she salaciously modeled the slutty bikini.

"Stroke your pussy." I took a video. She had a "come fuck me" look on her face while she stroked, playing for the camera.

She couldn't wait to take the slut-walk on the beach.

"Perfect. Now stop at Target and get a waxing kit and come to my house," I ordered.

Soon she was laying naked on a towel, legs spread wide, as I applied the wax to her pussy lips. "Stroke your clit while I do this."

She stroked her clit and I made the first "whish", and she squealed, "AHHHH," as her pubes were ripped out. We did this over and over, until her pussy was completely bald. We also "whisked" a few stray hair from her ass.

Next I gave her oil, which she massaged into her denuded pussy, and down to her ass. Then I gave her a dildo and instructed her to work it in her ass. Her haughty bitch persona started to refuse, but she quickly thought better, and began. Ten minutes later she was rocking her ass on the dildo and stroking her clit, "I can't believe I've never done this, it feels great!"

Then I climbed upon her, and fucked her. Double penetration for her first time. This time I came in her pussy. She voluntarily wiped the cum all around her slit with her hand, and into her mouth. I commented, "Good slut." She smiled, "Thank you, Master."

She packed a few tiny, sheer, panties, one sheer bra, skirts, shorts, tops, and her collar. She knew if anything was too modest, it would spend the week in a drawer.

Going thru TSA, the Agent pulled out her collar, and Cara smiled and nodded, and the Agent put it back in her bag. On the flight, she wore no panties, but a proper dress, in case there was someone she knew on the flight.

In the Uber, with tiny eyebrow scissors, I had her to cut the lining out of the bra of her bikini. The Uber driver noticed, and checked out her boobs in the mirror, but said nothing. Next she cut the lining out out the bikini thong. It was silence all the way to my condo, as Cara sluttified her bikini.

We'd have total anonymity in Florida; she could be a public slut.

So far, Cara was all in as a slave slut.

I had a (convertible) car at the condo. She changed into a deep "V" slut top with no bra, a short skirt with no panties, and her 5" high slut sandals. She voluntarily sat in the car with her legs spread wide, and made no attempt at vanity when drivers of SUV's and trucks looked down upon her bald pussy. We strolled into a CVS and picked up an enema kit, various lubes, and sun lotion. She caught the attention of every man who saw her.

Back at the condo, she put on her collar, then laid on the bed and started on her enema. She exited the bathroom and said, "I think I'm clean Master," walking out nude, except for her 5" sandals and her collar. I had a diamond-head butt plug at the condo, which she lubed and inserted. Then we spread a towel on the couch. She laid back, legs spread, and stroked her pussy, and I fucked her mouth. She tried hard to take my cock into her throat. That would come with practice.

After a few minutes, I had her remove the plug, and slid my cock into her stretched ass. She was shocked at how comfortable it was. "I can't believe how good this is! Oh, fuck me. Fuck my ass!"

I came deep in her ass, and she said, "Thank you Master," as the cum dribbled out.

I had her reinsert the plug, and we headed to the public beach. I had her stand and put lotion on herself, so passerby's could enjoy the show. When she bent over you could sort of make out the diamond head of the plug in her ass. Her nipples were rock hard, and poked nicely thru the thin bra top. I instructed her to make sure they stayed hard, stroking as necessary. While she laid on the lounger, I instructed her to casually stroke her pussy when no one was looking. It was just a matter of time before someone saw her hand on her pussy.

She walked into the ocean so her bikini was wet, making it somewhat see-thru. We decided to take a stroll. (I allowed her to remove the plug for the walk).

Women stared with disgust, and men and boys leered. I told her to make eye contact with all lookers, and smolder, as if she wanted to fuck them. We took a long stroll, until the sun began to burn her back. Then we headed back, and the sun was on our fronts. When her bikini was wet, in that sun, you could see right thru it. Men stared salaciously.

One man commented, "Nice bikini!"

"Thank you," she smiled.

I piped in, "Would you like a photo? Cara, get your bikini wet," and she obliged.

The man gave me his phone and they posed, arm in arm, her bikini almost transparent, "Now give us a nice slut-look," and she opened her mouth and pouted a look of pure slut, and I took several photos. Then she hooked her thumbs into the bottom, and lowered it half way down her pussy, and I took more shots.

Then we bade our goodbyes.

We were hungry, hence the nearby McDonalds.

In the parking lot, she pulled on her tiny skirt, put on her 5" slut sandals, and then removed her bikini bottom.

Then she started to put on her top, and I ordered her, "Put your seat all the way back, and take off that top, and put the plug back in your ass."

"Yes Master," as she laid back, naked except for her micro skirt. I was on her in seconds, pounded her pussy like a piece of meat, and came in seconds.

"Keep the plug in, and hold that cum in your pussy as long as you can," as we walked into the McDonalds.

As we ordered our food, I could tell she was at her limit. Every eye was on her. Being a slut in such a place, trying to keep cum from running down her leg, with a plug in her ass, she was very uncomfortable.

We sat, while all leered at her spread legs. She exhaled nervously as the cum began running out of her pussy. "Oh God," she said. "I can't do this."

I merely smirked, enjoying her discomfort.

We ate in silence. When we arose, she literally left a wet trail on the seat, and her face was pale as we walked to the car.

"Stroke your pussy," I ordered.

She started to resist, but took a moment, spread, and started stroking.

"Good slut. You passed a test."

"Oh God! That was unbearable!" She stroked and her eyes were a half mast, "Oh Fuck! It was so awful, but so exciting! I'm such a slut! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh God, I want to cum so bad!"

I put the top down on the car, "Good slut. Make yourself cum."

We eased down the four lane highway, and she had one hand on her nipple, and the other on her pussy, and she came hard, "Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh," like a good slut.

Comments welcome

sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers