Cara - Self-made Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Cara obsesses on slut-life.
2k words
4.74
10.5k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

Cara's legs splayed wide, she masturbated as we drove.

My convertible allowed optimal slut-viewing.

Eyes closed, she stroked herself, uttering,

"I showed my pussy to teenaged boys! I was a slut in front of those boys! I was a slut on display; in front of everybody!"

"AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!"

She came loud and twitched and shuttered.

It was a prolonged, intense orgasm.

Then she sort of "collapsed" in her seat, as if she'd been drugged, a state total relaxation, orgasmic afterglow like nothing she'd imagined.

Cara was now "hooked" on her new taboo sexuality.

The orgasmic satisfaction would keep her coming back.

My only challenge was to keep pushing the envelope, knowing she wanted to be pushed, but not too far at any one time.

I decided on a boating/camping trip with some old buds. We'd been talking about a boys-trip for a while. Cara would be the entertainment. She would be a slut to the three of us, serving as our personal slut for the entire trip.

I told her of my plans, and she couldn't wait.

We met at a lake in our area, loaded the boat, and headed out to find a secluded camp site. As soon as we pulled away, Cara stripped to her slut bikini, and I explained, "Cara is here to serve us this weekend. She'll sucking and fucking on command. Isn't that right, Cara?"

"Yes Master," she smiled.

My friends, Trey and Alex were in (amused) shock.

The following is is experienced, and told by Cara:

I had never dreamed of a weekend where I'd be openly fucking all the men present.

When Master presented the idea, my pussy started gushing, right on the spot.

I masturbated every day in anticipation.

Trey and Alex were dreamy, masculine, hunky, guys.

I wanted to fuck them right away.

Master asked, "So how do you like my friends?"

And I responded truthfully, "You both are beautiful and sexy and I want to fuck you both this minute," and I removed my bikini. "I am your slut for this weekend, and hopefully for longer."

We were skimming across the water, the boat seats were full of the tent and camping stuff. We barely had room to move. Alex wasted no time. In seconds he was naked as well, and his cock was semi-hard. They stopped the boat in the middle of the lake, and I laid back on top of the tent and stuff, and spread my legs. Master and Trey each grabbed a leg and held them wide. Alex stroked to hardness, and plunged into my pussy. Trey started caressing my tits and pinching my nipples, and I reached to my clit while Alex fucked me.

Right in the middle of the Lake! As boats sped past! I was ravaged by these men!

I remember saying, "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me," over and over, and I came hard, and my pussy gushed. I sort of wanted a break after I came, but Alex just continued pounding my pussy. I just laid there like a helpless doll, and was fucked, and groped, and finally Alex came deep in my pussy. I felt his cum coating my insides. I'd been thoroughly fucked.

I thought that was it, and we'd continue on to a camp site, but now Trey was hard, and commented, "Guess I'll have sloppy seconds."

I said the camping gear was sort of hurting my back, (a feeble attempt to dissuade this additional fucking), and with his cock fully imbedded in me, Trey lifted me bodily and moved me over a bit, "Better?" And I merely nodded, and he fucked me. He was so manly! And his cock filled me completely! I wailed and groaned as he manhandled me. I don't know how long he fucked me; it seemed to take forever.

Never had I been fucked once, and then again, subsequently. It felt weird. My pussy was already full of cum. I'd always "washed up", so to speak, after sex, but that was not an option. I had no say in the matter. Alex's cum was lube for Trey, plus it was oozing out, and all around my pussy, and on my legs. I could feel cum all over down there. My eyes were at half-mast. My legs and arms felt like lead weights, and Trey just pounded me, and pounded me, and finally he came, and my pussy was re-coated with cum.

Alex and Trey jumped in the water and washed off, but I was not allowed. I was to experience their cum running down my legs.

Master had taken photos of me being fucked.

He said, "Let that cum just run down your legs. Don't wipe it off till I say so. If you do, you'll be punished."

I wanted to be punished.

A good thing, because the cum running down my legs was indescribably irritating.

As the boat was unloaded, I walked around naked, except for my 5" sandals. While they set up the tent, I unconsciously wiped some of the cum off me. Master noticed, and said, "I told you you'd be punished," and I inwardly smiled. I wanted these three men to punish me. I didn't know what that meant, but I loved being their helpless fuck-toy, and I wanted more.

The tent was huge! And it had a massive air cushion that filled the entire floor, and soft padding on top of that. And soft blankets on top of that! It was luxurious!

We'd all be sleeping in there, and I shuttered at the thought, that thru the night, any, or all, of these men could roll over, make me open my legs, and fuck me.

It was getting dark, and they built a fire, and they sat around the fire talking. I kneeled, with my hands behind my neck, and my elbows out wide, and my knees splayed wide, wearing nothing but my slut-sandals. Master said, "Go get your plug and your collar."

They watched as I placed one foot on the ground, and the other high against a tree, almost as high as my head, (an ability from my cheerleading days), and Master worked the plug in my ass. (Trey and Alex had just fucked me a couple hours before, but I could tell they were getting excited).

Master had me put on my collar for dramatic effect. Now I wore only my 5" slut sandals on my feet, and my slave collar around me neck, and the plug in my ass.

Then Master had me kneel, and begin sucking his cock. When he was nice and hard, he tied a rope from my collar and wrapped it around my ankles, and pulled it such that I was in a bent-over position. I had to put my hands on the ground to keep from falling forward. Then he removed the plug from my ass, and right in front of Trey and Alex, he spread my ass cheeks, and began fucking my ass.

It was so degrading! My legs were together, so it would be difficult to access my pussy, but in that position, he still had perfect access to my stretched asshole. Somehow, my legs being together made it more "pronounced". And worse, I loudly moaned and groaned, "Ahhh! Ahhh! Oh, fuck! Oh FUCK! Oh FUCK!" As he fucked my ass.

Master said, "You like it in your ass, don't you?"

I groaned, "Oh, yes Master! You've made me an ass slut! I love you fucking my ass! Oh, fuck me! Cum in me! Cum in my ass!" And I felt him cum, my ass was coated with his cum.

Alex and Trey took me into the tent. They were both already hard. Alex entered my ass, and Trey entered my pussy, and for the first time ever, I was being double-fucked. We were entwined. I was sandwiched between them, and they both pounded me. I held on for dear life, as they grunted and rutted. I was in another world. They came, I'm not sure who was first, just that one, and then the other slowed down. Their cocks slid out of me. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me somewhat like a diaper, and fell asleep, still wearing my slut sandals and my collar.

The next morning, on awakening, my first conscious realization was I was collared. And I was wearing my slut sandals. Trey was also awakening. I slid my hand over to his morning wood, and began stroking. In moments he was fully awake, and roughly rolled me to my back, and fucked me. I loved that the very first event of the day was that I was fucked.

I washed in the lake, and shaved my body, taking special care with my pussy, as the men watched. They were already horny; this would be a big day of fucking. We sped across the water to a dock for breakfast. I wore tiny slut shorts. Because of my boob job, my breasts stood out firm. I wore a thin satin top that sluttily displayed my protruding breasts and hard nipples. Master had compelled me to put on makeup and lipstick, which amplified my slut persona. I was checked out by all. The men leered, and the women knew, I was a slut fuck-toy for three men.

As soon as we were away from the dock, I was naked.

Again, they stopped the boat in the middle of the lake, and again, I was double-fucked. This time, Alex and Trey held me in the air, one fucking me from behind and the other fucking me from the front. I was literally held in the air, my arms wrapped around Trey, and my legs dangling, as they fucked my body. Each thrust, I grunted, and finally I felt Alex blow his cum in my ass. Since Trey had already cum once, it took him longer. He laid me back on a seat, and he kneeled on the floor, and he just fucked away. Finally he came in my pussy. We jumped in the water and washed off. It was only 9:00 am. Again, Master recorded it all.

Back at camp, Master strung ropes from two trees, and produced some soft ties. They were going to tie me up! Between trees!

Master said, "Time for your punishment."

Soon I was bound standing, spread eagle.

Master produced two dildos and mounted them to sticks. The sticks were lodged to the ground, and the dildos went inside me, one in my pussy, and one in my ass. They went all the way to the hilt. I could gyrate my hips fully, but the dildos were lodged such that I could not dislodge them. I knew if I rotated my hips, it would look so slutty, it would be too slutty, fucking myself with dildos! In front of these men! And the coup de gras was that I could not touch my clit. Master took care of that, pulling a chair next to me, lubing his finger, and teasing my clit.

I had not come yet that morning, and now I was dying for orgasm, and I need clitoral stimulation! I begged, "Please make me cum!" The dildos felt wonderful, but they teased; it wasn't enough! "I am your slut! Please Master, I'll do anything!"

Tell me what you'll do," he said.

"I'll seduce other women! I'll dress even more slutty! I'll fuck anyone you want! You can make videos! You can loan me to your friends! You own me! Train me! Train me to be a total slut!"

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" I came like never before! Master had taken me to a new level. It was the orgasm of a lifetime! Alex and Trey watched it all.

Master eased the dildos out, and untied my hands, and I dropped to my knees. His cock entered my mouth, and I tongued and sucked in the most devoted manner ever. I took his cock down my throat with ease previously unknown. He fucked my mouth as one would a pussy; I knew never to use my hands. He took his time, and my tongue grew tired, but I kept on, darting my tongue best I could, and coaxed his cock, until he blew his load into my throat.

Upon finishing, I said, "Thank you Master. I am your total slut. There are no limits."

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers