Cara - Self-made Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Cara's pussy gets lasered.
879 words
4.23
8.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

Master introduced me to the BDSM community in Florida, including a couple who did "special" laser treatments.

Hans and Heidi were both very Dom, and Master gave them absolute dominion over me.

I entered their studio and Heidi's first words were, "Get naked slut."

I blushed at the abruptness, and immediately began to moisten. I'd worn only a slut-top, and skirt, (no bra or panties), and my 5" slut heels. In seconds I stood naked, in only my heels, and instinctively locked my hands behind my neck, and spread my legs.

Heidi was gorgeous! Blond, curvaceous, wearing a short, white, nurse outfit that buttoned up the front, offering plenty of cleavage and legs.

Heidi spoke, "You will refer to me a Mistress, and Hans as Master. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress," I whispered, unconsciously moving my hips ever so slightly, in total slut-mode. Mistress Heidi observed; her gaze intimidating. As the moments passed in silence, my eyes looked away, but I'd glance back, and I was even more intimidated, and overwhelmed; I had to close my eyes.

"Follow me," and Heidi headed to the rear. I walked behind, holding my hands behind me.

I stood before Hans, in only my heels, legs spread a bit, hands locked behind my neck, acquiescing completely to the stranger before me.

Hans smiled slightly, and motioned to the table, and soon my feet were strapped in stirrups. Then Heidi adjusted each stirrup, locking them in place, and my legs were held obscenely wide.

"Scoot forward Slut," were the first words I heard from Hans.

Then Heidi buckled each wrist to the sides of the table.

I felt a razor on my anus, and Hans spoke, "You were instructed to shave!"

I whispered, "I didn't know back there...." and ZAP!

"OOOOOOH! OUCH!" He lasered my ANUS! "OUCH!" Again! And again! "OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" I twitched, it made me jump, IT REALLY HURT!

I exclaimed, "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D BE DOING BACK THERE! PLEASE STOP!"

"Quite slut, or you'll be gagged."

Hans instructed Heidi, "Stroke her," and I felt a lubed finger grazing my clit, which startled me, and made me jerk again.....but then I moaned, and the next zap felt "different".

I closed my eyes, and mewled like sluts mewl, and rocked my hips, trying to get more pressure on my clit, as Hans lasered my anus.

Finally Hans moved to my pussy, RIGHT NEXT TO MY CLIT! The laser zapped, and I twitched with each zap. Heide had stopped stroking my clit. How I wanted her to continue!

I opened my eyes, and Heidi was climbing onto the table, and her pantie-less pussy lowered to my mouth. No words were spoken.

I started gently, merely kissing, then worshiping, then licking, then tonguing....hard.

I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy, up and down her slit, and she adjusted when she wanted her clit licked.

Servitude was my slut-mission. Serve Mistress Heidi in whatever manner she wished, for as long as she wished. Mt tongue would tire, and I'd bob my head, focused entirely on her pleasure, all the while, twitching with each ZAP, ZAP, ZAP!

Heidi spoke, "Some sluts like the pain. You're a pain-slut, aren't you."

I moaned into her pussy. I thought, "What's a pain-slut?" ZAP, ZAP, ZAP....it was oddly sensual.

"Oh my God! I don't want to be a PAIN-SLUT!"

Hans had moved the laser lower on my pussy, and Heidi moved a stool next to the table, and again her finger went to my clit. I moaned aloud, and she smiled, "I'm barely touching you, and yet, you are ready to cum."

She softly teased my clit, "Say it. Tell me why you are ready to cum with so little stimulation. Say it, and I'll let you come."

I begged, "Please make me cum!" ZAP, ZAP, ZAP....

Heidi smiled and stroked, "Say it!"

I begged, "Please, I'll do anything!" But I held out on her demand; I'd do anything but admit I was a pain-slut.

There was silence....ZAP, ZAP, ZAP, ZAP, and she teased my clit. I thrust my hips, but to no avail.

"OH, OH, OH!" I wailed. ZAP, ZAP, ZAP! I had stopped saying Ouch to the zaps. The zaps had an erotizing effect, of which I'd never imagined.

This was totally new.

Pain and Pleasure...sure, I'd heard of that, but a laser and clitoral teasing, never had I imagined.

And yet, they had me. Heidi knew just how to tease my clit, and Hans kept the laser zapping, and I was putty in their hands.

She moved a hand to my nipple! "Oh my GOD!"

I couldn't stand it!

"SAY IT!"

"I'M A PAIN-SLUT! I'M A PAIN-SLUT! I'M A PAIN-SLUT!" I came hard! I shuttered like never before! My pussy throbbed! My whole body throbbed!

I was strapped in, and they orchestrated my orgasm, and it was the most powerful in my life!

There was a moment where all was a blur.

I realized Heidi was laying beside me on the table, and she'd opened her top, and she fed me a nipple. I sucked like a newborn, and she caressed me. Hans had placed a warm cloth on my pussy, and unbuckled my hands, and I caressed Heidi.

She whispered, "That's a good girl. Suck Mommy."

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers