Caramel & Kush

Story Info
A hot and hazy summer fling.
10.5k words
4.59
9.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I have been an avid Literotica fan for a couple of decades now. Like they say, long time lurker, first time poster. As I was reading through the Summer Loving contest entries, the stories reminded me of my summer escapades and sexcapades. Some famous writer probably said that fiction arises from personal experiences (or something like that), so here's my attempt at blending reality and wishful thinking. It's a bit of a slow burn, but I hope you'll like it, dear reader, and thank you for reading. Feedback is always appreciated.

-x-

The summer I graduated from college was a blissful one. I knew I was going to graduate school, and given how rigorous my life was about to become, I decided to just chill and take time off. My senior year coursework was light enough that I was able to work a decent amount to put some money aside. My graduate program would also give me a stipend, so I wasn't too worried about blowing the cash I had earned. After all, I reasoned with myself, I'd be getting a decent stipend, and with no student loans, I'd be fine even if I blew my savings over the summer.

I had moved to the US for college from a country with a tropical climate, Bangladesh, and was not ready for the cold that the Northeast winters brought. While I saw marked physical differences (couldn't believe my skin was lightening!), my libido also tanked in those winter months. Unless of course the heating was cranked up and I was under the blanket with a warm body. Come summer, as the weather warmed up, and I got tan, my libido would pick up again and I would become almost insatiable sexually. My ex used to joke that I would go into heat in the summer months. Early on in puberty I had realized that my sexual drive was higher than average (discounting all the bragging that adolescents do on how many times they jerk off). But even by those standards, as the weather warmed, I felt my libido manifesting as a primal need, sometimes to the point of overshadowing my cognitive abilities. As much as my ex laughed about it, it created a rift in our relationship. We parted ways amicably enough, as far as college life goes, end of our junior year and senior year debauchery took my mind off from any regrets.

My college was a small liberal arts college in New England. One of those where majority are white students, affiliated with the fraternities, sororities and secret societies that their parents had belonged to, the sense of entitlement in how they carried themselves on campus. They were meant to come here, and there were no doubts about that growing up. This set up a stark contrast to the handful of international and non-white students in the college who went there on scholarships, financial aid and on campus jobs. Our shared experiences brought us together and while we did hang out with the larger student body, we were viewed as sort of exotic. Any time I hooked up with a white girl, they would inadvertently treat me as a conquest in bed - hooking up with someone with a mahogany skin tone was a notch on their bed. Not to say I didn't enjoy it, but it always left me with a bad taste, like the lingering taste of alcohol on a morning after a night of binging.

I started senior year single, and of course, as a red-blooded 21 year old with painfully hard erections I was on the prowl. There must have been something special in the air because suddenly everyone was sleeping with everyone else. The student population was small so word got around fast and soon it became a merry-go-round of girls with names from Mambo no. 5. Weekly frat parties provided a good spot to engage in debauchery and a string of white girls paraded out of my off-campus house with heels in hand and alcohol on their breath. I wasn't the sexiest looking guy on campus, nor the most ripped. But after hitting the gym regularly, and watching what I ate, I was confident in my almost 6 ft body and in my abilities with my slightly bigger and thicker than average cock. My sex drive and refractory period also helped, along with my the big Ohm tattoo i had on my ribs and ear studs, I suppose. And it was an added bonus that I had a steady supply of quality weed to share with those who shared my bed. Few things in life beat getting high and fucking.

Things were bound to get messy with how we all were behaving. Sandra, a petite American-Filipino girl with B cups and a tight ass, and I started hooking up till one day her Black ex, Brad, showed up at her door one night as I was about to slip my hard dick into her tight wet pussy. Brad was beating on the door hard and Sandra seemed more interested in answering the door than getting pounded, so I flopped over on the bed and eavesdropped on the convo to find out that I was bait for her to get Brad back. Brad didn't take it lightly (even though they were on break! or at least that's what Sandra said), and I sort of got excommunicated from certain non-white circles after this incident.

Senior year blues setting in, and getting the morning after feelings from hooking up with girls who couldn't pronounce my name, I slid into a bit of a funk. I concentrated on my grad school applications, and hung out with friends, but as night rolled in and I was alone in my bed smoking a joint, my sexual urges would come in waves. And in my high state of mind, I would end up sending those "wyd" and "you up" messages to some of the sorority sisters. One morning, after Lauren, a nice enough culturally sensitive brunette with perky tits and long legs hurried out of my place with me holding my morning wood sexually frustrated (she didn't like giving blowjobs), I lit up a joint for my wake n bake ritual and logged into pornhub to take care of my needs. But for some reason, I just couldn't get into it and my erection wouldn't go down either. Suddenly my phone buzzed, and I saw something that piqued my interest. Ishika had accepted my request to follow her on Instagram.

Now, Ishika was this girl I knew from home - a friend of a friend, she was a bit nerdy looking and last time I saw her was when our mutual had asked me to help with her application to a US college. We were all going through the same process and I was happy to oblige. We hadn't talked much over the years, just texted here and there and when Instagram blew up, I requested to follow her without thinking much of it. Absent-mindedly stroking my hard dick, I started scrolling through her feed past the usual posts with friends and photos of nature hikes and focused on the interspersed selfies.

My cock started responding to those - she definitely was a late bloomer and had a glow-up from the last time I saw her. Her lips seemed fuller (and perfect for sucking my dick if I'm being honest) and she brought them together in the slightest way that accentuated the curves of her lips colored by a a magenta lipstick. I started stroking myself a bit faster till I scrolled further and saw a photo where she was wearing jean shorts and sitting with one feet tucked under her and the other stretched out. The shorts had ridden up to the point where her caramel creamy thighs were exposed and she had this alluring smile on her face and all I could think of how I wanted my face between those thighs, but wait I also wanted to fuck those thighs with my hard cock and the confusion only edged me closer to my orgasm. I was breathing hard and stroking fast, and in the next photo she was at an event wearing a black saree of some shimmering and translucent fabric with a sleeveless blouse that had a deep neckline and an open back. Her cleavage with its hints of full breasts, her exposed arms, the open back which I so wanted to kiss my way up, her navel visible through the fabric, the way the saree hugged her waist and flaring ass, and her coy smile and her eyes that seemed to beckon me to fuck her (or maybe it was my high imagination) drove me over the edge and I panted and stroked hard while ropes of cum shot out of my dick and covered my chest and belly. I groaned loudly as my hard cock pulsed with each spurt and from inside me a sound rumbled out and I heard myself growling "ohhh Ishika babyyy....mmmhmmm" as I came again and again.

-x-

Since then I almost religiously checked Ishika's instagram. It was becoming a bit of an obsession - even after I would hook up with someone, I would find myself thinking of her afterwards. Would she be into fucking doggystyle? Ah those lips, wish I could have them wrapped around my hard cock. I checked to see if any men showed up on her photos repeatedly, and to maintain my cool veneer, I would occasionally send her memes over DM. She responded in a similar cool manner (for those uninitiated, a 24 hour period was necessary before responding to not seem thirsty) and the back and forth went for a while. I wasn't sure if anything was going to happen with her since I was moving out to the West Coast for grad school.

I decided to spend the summer in Santa Cruz, CA, where I was going to start grad school. The school had a famous bioinformatics program, and Santa Cruz was well known for its beaches, boardwalk and of course, weed. I was excited to be in a around the year warm place, access to beach (and babes!) and all the good kush. I got myself a studio apartment, got a bike to get around, a gym membership and a 3 day a week working as a budtender in a local dispensary to make some cash. I was happy to be in a warmer place with lots of eye candy around (Katy Perry was right about California Girls it turns out) with a nice selection of skin tones and ethnicities. Swiping through the dating apps at night while smoking some good weed, summer night breeze flowing through my studio as the speakers thumped out west coast hip hop beats - life was good. Except I wanted something more - a summer fling.

A few weeks in, I saw Ishika post on her IG story a photo of the Santa Cruz boardwalk. My pace quickened, and i got very interested - Sam, the curvy budtender co-worker, whose C-cup tits and tattoos held my attention usually, was talking at me but I barely paid any attention. I completely forgot that I originally pulled my phone out to brag to her about my developing culinary skills (of course, in an attempt to get closer to those tits). A million thoughts were running through my head - is she here? for how long? how do I open in a cool, collected way? oh man, would I be able to feel those delicious looking thighs in my hands? My cock started stirring in my shorts and I must have zoned out because suddenly a rush of hot breath was on my neck. I woke up out of my reverie to find Sam looking very intently at my phone screen over my shoulders - "oooohh whatchu you looking at" in that sexy drawl of hers. Sam, a mixed white/latina girl with a nice ass, nice tits on a petite frame and those hooded fuck-me eyes, was pressing her tits on my back trying to see into my phone screen. My cock got hard, confused about my thoughts about fucking Ishika while Sam's body was pressed up against mine. Fuck, what a situation to be in.

I stammered out some explanation and Sam moved away laughing although she must have noticed my bulge. I was mostly wearing swim trunks those days and going commando since I would head straight to the beach from work and my cock outline was clearly visible. The rest of the day she spent teasing me - bending over extra to bring out our wares for customers, thrusting out her tits at me when she asked me to bring something for her from the back and in one occasion brushing her hand against my hard cock. I was riding a nice buzz from the edible i took in the morning, so my cock showed no intent of going down. Exasperated, I thought well maybe a swim in the cool waters would be good. I waved bye to Sam as her boyfriend picked her up, eyeing me with suspicion although I knew better than to make a move on Sam - rumor had it that her boyfriend was in with the Crips.

I biked absent-mindedly to the beach after my shift, my head lost in the clouds of how to make my approach to Ishika. After a few dunks in the water, as I sat on the sand of Sunny Cove beach watching the waves roll in, I just decided to go for it and be forward. "Hey! you in SC? I'm here too. Let's get a drink sometime if you are around" - I typed in and sent it out. In an effort to push my anxiety to the back of my mind, I started swiping on the dating app. My mind unfortunately wouldn't settle down and I pulled up IG again and started checking out Ishika's IG profile and checking who she followed and was pleasantly surprised to see similar music interests. I wondered if she smoke weed, and saw that she also followed some stoner meme pages. A smile started to form on my face and a notification on my phone got me full on grinning.

"Hey! yeah i'm here too. would be good to meet up - how about this Saturday?" Ishika had replied.

This time, I didn't bother playing cool - "sounds great! how about we meet at the boardwalk in the afternoon?'.

She responded with a thumbs up and smiley face emoji and I decided to subdue my excitement with another swim. Apparently it didn't help much, I realized as I came out of the water and saw a blonde chick in a slutty orange 2-piece bikini give me a smirk as I walked by. Looking down, I saw the outline of my stiffening cock. Shaking my head, I decided to go home and take care of it.

-x-

The next couple of days was hard. Not just the anxiety and impatience, but my cock wouldn't go down. I would wake up imagining Ishika's sultry, full lips gliding up and down the length of my shaft and go to sleep thinking of her full curvy ass in the air, her pussy lips spread for me to enter. At this rate, I am pretty sure she knew I was creeping hard on her IG. But, maybe, she was also thinking of me? I saw that she had liked a photo of my tattoo when I got it end of my junior year. Pretty sure she was probably checking if I was worth her time too, I guess.

Saturday morning I worked out to calm my nerves. Put on some beats and smoked a small joint and made myself breakfast, trying to put thoughts of Ishika out of my mind. Couple of hours later, I put on my jean shorts, a band t-shirt, a pair of bridge sunglasses and a flat brim hat, rolled a joint for the road and head out to meet her. The bike ride was nice, the sun wasn't too hot and the sound of the ocean soothed my nerves. I was feeling good. Confident. I can do this, I thought to myself. I was waiting by one of the concession stands across from the haunted house ride where we decided to meet up. Right at 4 pm, I saw her from a distance. My heart fluttered and she got closer, blood flowed into my cock. Damn, she looked hot.

Ishika was wearing jean shorts that hugged her ass and was slightly longer than daisy dukes, leaving her smooth legs on display, her feet encased in gladiators. She was wearing a white halter top, her caramel skin gleaming in the afternoon sun, her hair loose and gathered by the sides of her face and ending right up where her breasts started swell. Her eyes were hidden behind the reflective lenses of her ombre shaped shades, but she had a smile that made her lips look oh so inviting. She had on the magenta lipstick that had appeared in so many of my fantasies.

I smiled and waved and walked up towards her. I was sort of going for that awkward one hand on the back hug that you give acquaintances, but Ishika was more forthcoming. She fully embraced me in a friendly way, her 5 ft 4 in frame coming right under my chin. I put both hands around her and willed them not to go any further down. Her breasts came up against my body briefly, and I'd replay how they felt soft and supple against me at the same time later that night. But I digress.

We started talking haltingly about random things, but soon fell into a rhythm, or banter as the Brits liked to say. I found out that she was doing a research fellowship at UCSC and would be staying for the summer. We talked about life back home, common friends (and enemies), how her college experience had been so far, traded stories on drunken debauchery and hinted at sexual experiences. The conversation was smooth and flowing, switching between Bengali and English. I liked the way she laughed and her voice had a tinge of sexiness to it that I couldn't place but nonetheless enjoyed very much. The boardwalk was busy, so we mostly walked and talked, sipping our cold drinks. We would brush up against each other as families with kids passed us in a hurry to get in line for the next ride and I savored the touch with her skin. She glowed with a vitality that turned me on, her caramel skin felt warm and smooth to the touch.

As the sun began to set, I proposed that we watch the sunset on the Pacific and she was game. I found a quiet spot, away from the crowds, and after we had sat down and in an effort to stop ogling her thighs lit up in the golden hour, I pulled out the joint. She broke into a coy smile when she saw it, and my cock twitched. I took her smile to be one of consent, and I sparked it up, took a nice drag and offered it to her. A flash of pearly teeth later, she was inhaling with practiced comfort, her lips curled into a perfect O and released the smoke. She took a couple more drags, without coughing, as I watched her manicured hands bring the joint to her lips, the swell of her breasts rise and fall, her sighs as she exhaled, the golden light of California sunset giving her a warm glow. It was truly a sensual sight.

She passed me the joint and it took me a second to break out of my reverie. She must have noticed, from the sly smile on her face.

"Mmm, that was good thank you," she purred.

My throat dry from the weed (ok maybe the sexual excitement I was feeling), I could only make a wisecrack "hey they say Santa Cruz has the best weed so couldn't let you leave before you tried the best".

She took off her sunglasses, her eyelids heavy from the smoke giving the sexy hooded look, and rolled off her tongue "what else does Santa Cruz have to offer?"

I took a drag before I answered "great beaches, surfing, wine, just all around a great time you name it". What I wanted to say was a 6.5 inch thick dick at your beck and call and all the weed you'd want.

She cocked an eyebrow at me, "well, that does sound like fun. I assume you would be showing me a great time then" and I stupidly said "I mean, it would be my pleasure but I'm sure you have other friends to hang out with too."

I know. Weed makes me stupid. But thankfully, she just laughed throatily and I just couldn't help but wonder would she be able to take my cock all the way down her throat. A high mind is Satan's workplace, to paraphrase an old Bengali proverb.

The sun was almost at the horizon now, the sky a blazing red accentuated by the oranges and yellows. The joint had burned down to a roach and I moved closer to her, our bodies touching, as i passed her the roach.

"That's gonna burn my lips for sure", she said as she reached out for it.

Our fingers caressed and lingered on each other a little. "I'll kiss your boo boo to make it better" I retorted before I realized what I had just offered.

Wordlessly, she kept looking at me with those sexy heavy lidded eyes, the roach sparked and went out, and she exhaled slowly. "Fuck... I told you" she whispered. Hearing her curse and her lips partly open, looking so inviting and full I felt no inhibition. I leaned in and pressed my own lips to hers.

Soft, lush, full. Oh so soft. Slightly sweet from the smoothie she was drinking earlier. My mouth was on her lightly, as my lips explored her. I took her lower lip into my mouth and sucked on it, feeling its fullness with my lips, my tongue and just a light nip with my teeth. She breathed in sharply, offering no resistance instead pressing closer to me, her hand on my biceps as if trying to steady herself. I took that as invitation to explore her mouth with my tongue, licking her lips sucking them as my tongue stroked hers. Warm, fleshy tongues locked in momentary embrace as our lips pressed and glided against each other, the passion building, the breaths sharpening, her hand on my biceps pressing down, squeezing hard. I wasn't wrong then when I felt the chemistry building.