Caramel & Kush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and pulled her closer and fell back asleep, content than I had ever felt before.

An hour later, we both got up and freshened up. I pulled up my boxer briefs and Ishika decided to wear one of my t-shirts and go commando. I liked watching her go about my place in my t-shirt barely covering that delicious looking ass, and I even spanked her a couple of times as I made breakfast. After serving up hash browns and eggs over easy, we got our iced coffees and sparked up a pre-rolled joint to wake n bake. I had learned that she also had a little morning routine. We smoked out on the patio as before, with her seating on my lap. Thankfully my patio was covered enough from public view that no one could see us in our various stages of being undressed, and i was running my hands all over her body, groping her tits and ass and thighs while we smoked.

In short time, I got hard again. Ishika's crotch was rubbing up against my the length of my dick and she was grinding against my hard cock slowly. I brought a finger down to her pussy to find it wet and slick already, and I slipped a finger in while she took a last drag of the joint. We went inside and immediately started making out. I brought her over to the couch, stripped her off the tee, kissed all the way down to her pubic area and knelt in front of her pussy. The smell of her wanton sex filled my senses as I hooked her legs on my shoulders, and slowly probed her pussy with my tongue. Sending a prayer up to Nina Hartley to guide me as she has done in past adventures, I slowly started to kiss and suck and lick my way up and down her slit.

Ishika was completely shaved. It gave it a nubile look that seemed illicit to me, but somehow added fuel to the fire of my lust. I kissed down her thighs towards her pussy lips, her labia hidden by the puffy lips, and I kissed them too. I sucked her labia and licked the inside of her lips. I slowly increased my pace of sucking and kissing and licking as she squirmed and grinded against my face. I licked my way up to her clit and flicked it with my tongue a few times before putting a bit more pressure on it and moving my tongue in circles. Ishika moaned my name and grabbed my hair and grinded her pussy into my face. Her pussy became my world for the next whatever amount of time that I made love to her with my mouth. I kissed, I sucked, I licked ad nauseum; I slowly slid two fingers in her juicy cunt, sopping wet now with my saliva and her juices, and curled them to hit her g-spot and started rubbing slowly as I kept playing with her clit. I sucked on her clit and licked it alternatively, while my fingers picked up the pace. Her thighs were putting the pressure on my face and I knew she was getting close. The thought of her cumming made me rock hard, and I started stroking myself with my other hand. Ishika breathing hard and heavy, grinding her pussy hard into my face, her thighs clamping down on either side, and I thought if I wanted to die, there would be no better place. She arched her back and gripped my hair tight and shrieked in ecstasy, as I slobbered her juice in my mouth.

She slowly let me go and was still catching her breath when i stood up, my angry hard cock waving, and she gave me a radiant smile. I picked her up and carried her to the shower, where we lathered each other up with soap feeling every inch of our bodies, and she stroked me and edged me with her hands. After showering, we went back to bed where I lay on top of her and slowly entered her and fucked her slowly till she asked me again to fill her up with my cum and I obliged.

The rest of the day was spent pretty much the same way. We fucked again, we ate to regain our strength, Ishika edged me with her hands and mouth and made me cum in her pussy. In the evening, she had to go back to her place since she hadn't brought a change of clothes, but she promised to fix that next time she was over.

-x-

The summer days started going by quickly - in the haze and heat of summer, we fucked like rabbits at any chance we got. Ishika was truly a blow job queen - every morning I had the privilege of her oral devotion and was left wanting more. We never explicitly talked about where the relationship was heading, but both of us knew that she would be leaving end of summer. We decided to ride it out as best as we could, postponing any serious talk. We were having fun! and what fun it was.

I realized quickly that Ishika had a submissive streak in her. This came about one night as I was pounding into her from behind while holding on to her hips and her ass cheeks jiggling made me spank her like a reflex action. She thrusted back harder against me and I pushed in my cock accompanied by a spank. She thrusted back again. She was enjoying it! I let go of her hips, grabbed her hair and pulled it back and started fucking her in earnest and spanking her ass. Her pussy clenched up harder than before and I knew she was going to come soon, but I wasn't going to let up. I didn't know that I could be this dominant before, but I was curious to find out, and so I kept spanking her and fucking her with all my might. Our sweaty bodies slapped against each other with vulgar noises and suddenly Ishika squealed "daddyyy I am cumming" and that put me over the edge and my momentum pushed me back and suddenly my hard cock was out of her pussy and spewing ropes of cum on her ass and her back.

When we recovered from the intense climax, she seemed to want some extra loving attention. I put aloe on her ass cheeks and stroked them and she murmured "thank you daddy" which made my cock stiffen again. She snuggled up against me and fell asleep in the nook of my arm while I was still processing what had just happened. I decided maybe it was a kink thing, and we should talk next morning. But as the sunlight streamed onto our bed, I found myself a willing victim of Ishika's legendary oral ministrations, my head empty of all thoughts except pleasure and the image of her luscious lips servicing my manhood. Like a slut should do for her daddy. She wanted to be my good slut, so let it be so I decided. After all, we were just having fun.

The daddy/slut dynamic took on new proportions one afternoon when Ishika showed up to my door with a shopping bag. She told me with a sly smile that she had a gift for me and walked off into the bathroom with the bag. When she came out, my mouth fell open. She was wearing a stud collar with a metal ring in the middle shaped like a heart. She was completely naked except for a body chain that was clipped on to her collar and came down her cleavage, and split off into two chains that joined in with a rhinestone studded multi-layered chain ornament that hugged her ass. As she moved towards me, her ass swaying, the rhinestones glinted in the sunlight, creating a fairy-tale like quality to the whole scene in front of me. I was seeing stars. And soon I would be closing my eyes and seeing stars as I felt Ishika's well-practiced throat take my hard cock all the way down. I didn't cum down her throat that day because she begged me not to. "Daddy... i want you to save your cum for my pussy", she said breathlessly in between slurping on my dick like her life depended on it. "I want you to fill me up. I want you to breed me. I want to be your good little breeding slut." It took all my will power not to cum right there, and I had to push her off my dick and grip the base to stop any cum from coming out. Ishika knew how to stroke my ego and she played it like a fiddle, just as she played with my cock. After edging me for what seemed like hours, she took off her body chain jewelry, walked over to my bed, got on all fours, put her ass high up in the air, stretched her pussy lips, and looked back at me and just said "please daddy?" My cock was angry and swollen red, the head almost a purple hue. My vision was already darkening from all the edging and if I didn't cum I thought I'd just pass out and cum unconsciously. The burning lust in my body converged into a single point at the tip of my dick as I pushed into her inviting moist velvety folds, her moans aphrodisiac to my ears. "Fuck me daddy, fuck your good little slut", Ishika whimpered and whined as I threw all care to the wind and fucked her from behind to reach my own orgasm. In the throes of my passion, I didn't realize when my hands had snaked up to Ishika's throat, but in a moment of clarity, I looked up from her jiggling ass to see her back arched up, my hands around her throat, and her head thrown back. The slapping of our bodies, our grunts and moans and whimpers, merged together in a vulgar orchestra of unbridled lust and built to a crescendo that had me spurting deep in her womb my seed, ropes and ropes of my thick cum coating Ishika's insides as she quivered and shrieked and came with me, her pussy a velvet noose around my spasming cock. I saw glittering objects in my field of vision as I came down from the high, breathless and laid down on the bed, my well used slut slumped right beside me, my cum leaking from her pussy onto her thighs and ass. She whimpered "thank you daddy".

-x-

The last few weeks with Ishika were a blur - in our desperate need for each other and to make sure we had our fills before we parted ways, we became obsessed with spending as much time as we could fucking or engaged in some sexual activity. I don't know if she was going to her lab anymore, because whenever I looked around she was either on her knees in front of me sucking my dick, or I was on top of her, behind her, under her, pounding away at that insatiable pussy. We were smoking a ton of weed, and it was easy to get lost in each other in the haze and summer heat.

Sam from the dispensary texted me a few times and then called me 3 times within the same hour. I finally picked up and she said if I didn't show up for my shift in the next hour, I'd be fired. It's not like I needed the job, but it still would suck for me and my pride about my work ethic compelled me to take a shower and clean up to go to work. Ishika was rolling a joint when I stepped out of the shower in my towel. She eyed me lustily, but I was determined to make it to work. She was wearing booty shorts and a tank top with no bra and her nipples were hard and showing above her tank. I couldn't look away, but with shaky hands started to take clothes out of my dresser. Before I knew it, Ishika had crawled over on her hands and feet and was tugging at my towel. My brain fogged over and i figured well I have to wear pants anyway so I didn't resist and let her take my towel off. She had those fuck me eyes on and a coy smile as she slowly sucked on the head of my cock, already stiffening to the occasion. She started playing with her tits, squeezing them, groping them, pinching her nipples as she licked and sucked on the head of my cock, taking more and more into her mouth. I forced my dick out of her mouth and said I had to go to work in a rather rude voice. As I was preparing to leave, Ishika came over and said "ok but can I just show you one thing?"

"What?" I said without making eye contact.

She grabbed my hand and brought it to her pussy - it was sopping wet. I pushed my finger in and she moaned. I looked at her eyes - they were filled with lust, feigned innocence, coyness and need. I lost it there.

I pinned her against the door, savagely pressing down on her lips, crushing her body against mine. I pushed her down on her knees, she obliged without resistance, and I unbuckled my pants, pinned her hands over hear head, pulled my boxers down and my hard cock slapped her on her face. I freed up one hand to grab my dick and started slapping her cheeks her lips and she opened up her mouth and stuck out her tongue and I slapped her tongue with my hard cock. I forcefully pushed my cock inside her mouth and down her throat. Her absence of any gag reflex was truly a miracle of nature that I had the privilege to experience as I pistoned my cock in and out of her throat, my backpack still on my shoulders.

I didn't care whether she could breathe, or if I was hurting her. All I wanted was to use her throat. I shoved my hard cock in and out as she choked and sputtered, but didn't try to push me away or pull her mouth away. I was getting close by the second, her throat acting like her pussy milking my cock. I couldn't hold back anymore and came with a roar. She finally pushed me away after a few spurts and cum was dribbling out of her mouth on to her tits and down the cleavage of her tanktop. I grabbed my semi hard cock and rubbed it on her cheeks slapping it on them. She loved it.

I didn't end up going to work that day after all. After she cleaned up, we fucked gently in missionary and I held her, while she recovered from my domination. It was only a couple more weeks I told myself. Then everything will be back on track.

-x-

It was hard to see Ishika go. I drove her to the airport, and got my first road head. It was thrilling, but do not recommend getting road head while merging on to a CA interstate. I watched her ass as she walked away. She knew I was looking at her so she put an extra sway in her step. We kept in touch for a while, but things petered out without the physical presence that really brought out our incendiary chemistry and animal magnetism. But to this day, when I get high, images of Ishika's wantonness haunt me and my early mornings are spent pining for one more time when I would feel her soft lips envelope my hard cock and I would open my eyes to see the pure joy in her face as she would make love to my cock with her mouth, licking, kissing, sucking.