Caramel & Kush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I usually wouldn't have done this, but I was feeling bold. Bold and virile. The summer sun had bolstered my libido and vitality and I was feeling hella confident. I scooped Ishika up and put her on my lap, my hard cock pressed up against her ass as she faced me sideways. She put her arms around my neck and I moaned in her mouth as her hands ran through my hair. We were still kissing, our lips never letting off the others as we sucked licked kissed and my right hand supporting her back while my left hand roamed to stroke those sexy legs I have been eyeing. I ran my hand the length of her calf and up on her thigh, her skin warm, her flesh supple under my touch. I gripped the outside of her thigh and she moaned in my mouth and i felt a slight tug on my hair as her lips pressed harder on mine. I ran my hand slowly up and down her legs, spending time to stroke her thigh as she started to squirm on my lap, slowly grinding on my hard cock. There was no way she didn't feel it. I could feel her toned curvy ass through the denim, and thoughts of good it would feel in my hands ran through my head.

After a while we had to come up for air. The sun had disappeared by now, leaving behind purple, turquoise, orange and red hues in the sky. I was breathing heavily and she was panting slightly and when I looked at her, she smiled shyly. I grinned and without saying anything, kissed her luscious lips again. And again. And again and this time our lips met and we made out for a little bit more. I felt bolder and ran it up her back and she slowly ground against my hard cock struggling against my boxer briefs. I massaged her back while her hot breath fell on my face in staccato bursts and she moaned and mewled. I pulled her closer, her tits pressing up against my chest now, the soft but firm flesh coaxing my primal urges on. I ran my hand through her silky black hair and in the heat of the moment, i pulled on her hair and she moaned loudly. I paused thinking maybe i crossed a line, but she seemed to like it and pressed herself against me more. I balled up her hair in my hand and pulled and released it a few times as I cupped her face with my other hand and continued sucking and kissing her lips. My left hand slowly stroked her safe, and rested on her neck and she leaned into that hand. Her hands let go of my neck and stroked my chest over my t-shirt, and at some point she slipped her hand under my shirt, feeling my pecs and the hard lines of my abs. I think she liked what she could feel as she started grinding a bit more on my crotch.

We made out for quite a while again till it got dark. This time when we parted I was sucking her tongue and a strand of spit connected our lips that I found so fucking hot. I loved sloppy sex, and this was really getting close to my fantasies. I couldn't stop grinning, and Ishika demurely said, "well I hate to end this, but I have dinner plans". I was a bit disappointed since I wouldn't have liked anything better than a romp on the beach right there, her body was oh so inviting. But good things come to those who wait, right?

-x-

Ishika and I had parted ways that evening with an ignited lust that would only build into a bonfire, one of those that could burn down Santa Cruz. We made plans to see each other next - I offered to bring some edibles and bubba kush for her with my employee discount at the dispensary. She met me behind my store on my shift, and I ended up pinning her against the wall and making out ferociously, her nails leaving marks on my back as I lifted her petite curvy form in my arms, her hands and legs locked in my back. I knew we would fuck soon, but I wanted to stoke the fire more.

A few days later, we went out to one of the wine bars in town. She was wearing an olive green sleeveless jumpsuit with the lipstick that I was so enamored with (I had told her already how sexy it looked on her lips), and I put on a fitting white shirt with a priest collar and blue jeans. We cleaned up well for 22 year olds, I'd say; the waitress gave us a wink as she explained the different wines we were tasting. I couldn't take my eyes off of Ishika. Her ass jiggled as she moved in that jumpsuit, making me salivate (thank god we were spitting a lot courtesy of the wine tasting). The neckline was deep, and I could see the swell of her tits in the cleavage. I needed to get those in my mouth tonight, I swore. She knew I was ogling her, and I didn't care. I looked good, I felt good, and I was gonna fuck her good.

We did end up drinking some of the wine, settling on a pinot noir for me and a cold crisp chardonnay for her with some tapas the wine bar offered. The food was delicious, and we chatted away till the evening set in. She put on her denim jacket as the air got cooler, and I suggested that we take a stroll through town. It was part of my seduction plan - I brought her to a local ice cream shop (Marianne's) and we debated choices and she finally settled on chocolate ripple only after I promised I'd let her taste my coffee almond fudge. We got two cones and continued our stroll. As I watched her lick the ice cream cone, I realized that we had behaved ourselves the whole time without touching each other much, and I could only think of how she would like my hard cock later tonight. She must have read my mind, because next thing I know, she is looking at me and swirling her tongue all around the cone in one motion, and suckling down on the cone and slowly pulling it out of her mouth with an audible sigh of satisfaction.

"Mmm.. this is so good. Thank youuu" she purred, but I bet I heard an inaudible "daddy" left unspoken on her lips. She licked her lips, still looking at me, and with one finger scooped some of my ice cream and brought it to her lips. Her lips formed an O around the finger and she sucked the ice cream clean and sucked it again for good measure followed by some licks. She laughed at the look of complete awe in my face.

"What are you thinking?" she asked in an innocent voice.

I was ready to rip her jumpsuit off and fuck her right there, but instead I cleared my throat and said "oh you know, I have shown you where I work, but not where I live yet. would you like to come check it out?"

"What makes you think I wanna see your place?" Ishika said, but her body edged closer to mine and seemed to say yes.

"Well it'd be your loss, cause I have a pretty nice view of the ocean" I smirked.

"Guess I should take in as much of the ocean view as I can before I have to go back to East Coast", Ishika sighed taking another lick at her ice cream. That's it, I called an Uber for us.

-x-

The Uber ride to my place was uneventful except I was undressing Ishika with my eyes the whole time. She was a willing participant, as she shifted in her seat to give me a better view of her tits, or she would lean forward, or shift her weight so the curves of her ass were more visible to me. I was relishing in it all, and I knew tonight was going to be good. Really good. I had jerked off before I met her, but after her antics with the ice cream I was ready to go.

We climbed the stairs to my studio. Although I wanted to see her ass sway in front of me, I climbed first momentarily panicked that I hadn't cleaned my place before she came over. Thankfully, nothing indecent (the irony) was visible. I welcomed her in and she plopped down on the couch and crossed her legs. The jumpsuit really accentuated her curvy ass and thighs, my god I so badly wanted to grope them and squeeze them and manhandle them. Before things could get any further, I figured a bit of chilling was in order - I walked over to my bed, lit up a lamp, pulled out a pre-roll from bedside drawer and waved it in front of her.

"If you would please follow me", I did a little bow. Ishika giggled and walked very close to me till she brushed her hand against my crotch as she walked past me towards my balcony. My cock came alive at her touch over my jeans and I was hoping it would be soon that it would be in her hands. I smiled and followed her, watching her ass sashay out to the patio.

There was a love seat there - partly because I liked to lounge and partly because if I brought someone home, that would be intimate and lead to what I had in mind. Ishika looked at me questioningly, although I think she knew my answer before I said it. Nonchalantly, I said, "well we could squeeze in, or you could just sit on my lap." She giggled, and I took a step forward by plopping myself on the seat, grabbing her hand and pulling herself to my lap.

Her soft fabric couldn't hide the fullness of her ass. It was soft. It was toned and i just had to put my hand on it and run it along the curves. She moved closer to me and I inhaled her scent - a whiff of perfume, blended in with the smell of sun and sea (or maybe I imagined it). I inhaled deeply again and hummed appreciatively. She took the joint from my hand and sparked it up with the lighter on the table beside the loveseat. I looked up at her silhouette against a bright moon with the ocean in the background - a curvaceous outline of a sexy girl lighting up a joint and my cock was happily stiffening up.

We smoked in silence as our hands roamed on each other's bodies, reveling in the feel of flesh as our sexual tension built to the point of dry tinder. As I took the last drag, I held it in, stubbed out the roach on the ashtray, gently cupped Ishika's face and shotgunned the smoke into her mouth. She inhaled sharply and as soon as she exhaled, I brought my lips to hers and we were soon making out desperately with our tongues tangling with each other.

I scooped Ishika up from the loveseat in my arms and stumblingly carried her to my bedroom, our lips locked and our tongues engaged with each other. Sucking, kissing, licking, gentle nips, as I gently laid her down. We broke the kiss and I looked into her eyes, filled with lust and smiled ear to ear. I kept looking at her while i slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Ishika took my cue and slid the straps of her jumpsuit from her shoulder and revealed a maroon bra encasing those delicious looking tits. They looked big enough to fill my hands, and I unconsciously licked my lips. She giggled again, and slid out of the jumpsuit and put it to the side. She sat up straight with her legs tucked under her, and I shivered at the sight of the matching thong she was wearing.

My cock was threatening to break free of my boxer briefs by now, and i took off my jeans. Ishika's eyes locked onto my bulge, expectantly, and I could see she liked what she saw. I hooked my fingers on the sides of my briefs, and slowly slid them down, letting my hard cock free and swing in the air in front of her. Ishika murmured appreciatively at my circumcised cock, the veins visible on the hard shaft, and the engorged head slightly bigger than the shaft making a nice knob that I desperately hoped she'd caress with her lips.

"Like what you see?" I said in a husky voice as I tugged my member and let it swing again freely.

She nodded in a shy way. I was starting to get a bit of a submissive vibe from her, and decided to play along. I came over to where she was sitting, my cock bouncing. I figured I'd have to take charge here, so I sat down beside her with my back against the headboard and pulled her towards me. She scooted up close to me and we started kissing again. I gently took her hand and brought it to my hard cock, now vying for attention. She run a finger up and down the length and wrapped her hand around the base. She broke the kiss, looked up at me and partly opened her mouth to dribble some spit on her hand and gently rubbed it all over the head and length of my cock.

"Mmm..." I moaned in pleasure. "Ishika baby that feels goood"

She smiled and did it again. And again. And again. Once she got me all slick with her spit, she started stroking it up and down, her hand unable to circle the girth of my shaft. Not that I had an abnormally thick dick, but her hands were dainty (and soft!). I felt that it was time for my idle hands to get to work so I turned her around, with her back leaning towards me i unhooked her bra. I gathered her hair on one side exposing her neck close to me and started kissing, licking and sucking while my hands came from behind and caressed her tits. I palmed them from under and felt their weight, their fullness, yet so soft to touch. I caressed her chocolate areolas and nipples that were slightly elongated and hardened to my touch. Ishika was breathing hard and her strokes on my cock were getting a little erratic. I didn't mind at the least.

I tweaked and twister her nipples and Ishika whimpered and squeezed my cock. A jolt of pleasure ran through both of us and I did it again; she reciprocated. I fully grabbed her tits with the palms of my hand and squeezed them hard and she shuddered. I sucked her earlobe and nipped it while squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples and Ishika squirmed in pleasure. Her hand left my cock and went down south where her pussy was.

I intercepted her hand and brought her fingers to my mouth and sucked them, made them wet. And then I guided her hand towards her pussy while with my other hand I was still massaging her tits. Ishika leaned further back into me and spread those thick thighs as our hands together snaked their way down to her love entrance. I found that she had a shaved pussy, to my delight (although I don't mind a bit of a bush or buzz), and our fingers finally touched her pussy lips together. Ishika shuddered again as our fingers touched her pussy.

I took my hand out of her thong and pulled it down and she took them off. Leaning back into me, she gave me a view of her pussy from above. Although I couldn't see the lips in their full glory, I curled my fingers and felt them to be engorged, and her pussy slick. I slowly entered my middle finger into her love canal - hot, wet, warm - and Ishika moaned. I slowly pulled it out and sucked my finger and did it again. I repeated my tasting a few times till I put two fingers in, pulled them out slowly and rested them gently on her clit.

Ishika was panting by now, and I started making circular motions on her clit, first gently and then putting a bit more pressure. She seemed to really like that as she covered my hand with hers so I'd keep doing it. Her mouth found mine and her hot breath enveloped my nostrils and she moaned into my mouth. I pulled her on my lap with her back towards me so I could maneuver my fingers better on her clit as she was urging me to go faster with her hand on top of mine. Ishika started shaking slightly, alternating between whimpers and moans as my fingers played with her clit faster and faster.

I was so hard by this point that I thought I was going to burst. And if I burst, then I wanted to be inside that heavenly pussy, the pussy of my fantasies for the last few months. Ishika had told me that she had gotten an IUD inserted when she came to college, and I was young and dumb enough to not care about STDs. So yah, I was going to fuck her raw.

I slowed down my fingers and Ishika immediately whined "nooo...". "Please..." she said between sharp breaths, "please..."

"Please what?" I said huskily, my voice taken over by lust.

"please..." she made a grab for my cock. "Please fuck me"

That's all the encouragement I needed. Ishika was still straddling me, so I brought the head of my member to her entrance, and rubbed it against her pussy lips to get it wet. Her juices were flowing by now, and she was grinding her hips on me. Gripping the base of my cock, I pushed the head into her pussy till only the head had gone inside. Satisfied, I brought my hand up to her tits, squeezed them hard, and pushed the length of my hard cock inside her pussy in one go.

Ishika shrieked in delight (and perhaps a bit of pain) - her pussy was tight, every muscle resisting my cock at first and then welcoming it as I pushed inch by inch in. Once I was all the way, I slowly pulled out till only the head was inside. Ishika let a frustrated sigh out. I pushed all the way in again, slowly, and pulled back out again, slowly. I repeated the motion, but a little faster this time. I brought my hands under her and grabbed her ass cheeks (oh they felt so fucking good in my hands) and started thrusting from the bottom. Ishika rubbed her clit furiously and her pussy gripped every inch of my cock intensely, trying to squeeze all the cum out of it. The pleasure coursed through my veins, and fueled by a combination of THC and a primal lust that only derives from fucking someone of the same ethnicity, I let go of any notion of control I held and pounded into Ishika's cunt with reckless abandon. Both of us developed a sheen of sweat and only talked with grunts and moans and shrieks till Ishika got still for a fraction of a second and then her pussy squeezed my dick like a vise grip and she wailed and shuddered and came. I gritted my teeth to keep pounding her, but I couldn't pull out and as soon as I moved my cock and inch I felt my own climax erupting insider her velvety folds. Rope after rope of cum I sprayed inside Ishika and shook with each spurt as I squeezed her ass cheeks hard enough to leave my hand prints on them (as I would find later) and moaned her name again and again. She slumped back against me, and I let go of her ass cheeks, my cock still hard and spasming inside her and we both panted lying there.

-x-

We fucked some more that night. Ishika's caramel skin tone, her coyness, her full thick curvy body, were my aphrodisiacs; here was finally a girl who understood how much fun it was to get high and take pleasure in each other's bodies. After the first time, she rode my hard cock taking her time facing me as I suckled on her tits - kissing and sucking them, biting and licking and flicking her nipples with my tongue, as I slowly matched her rhythm thrusting upwards. She coo-ed in my ears to cum in her, fill her pussy with my cum, to give her a cream pie, and that's exactly what I did. She wanted my cum. She wanted me to cum again and again inside her. I felt satiated beyond just fucking - she had stroked my cock and my ego to my climax.

But I wasn't ready for what came next morning. No matter how many times I had fucked the night before, I would always wake up with a painfully hard morning wood. Maybe it's because of the weed I smoked, or that I am a red blooded horn dog in heat, but I'd inadvertently have sexual dreams in early mornings, mostly of blowjobs (I did watch a healthy amount of cock worship porn). In real life though, I had never experienced a proper cock worship in the morning. Sure some girls fucked in the morning, but I had yet to meet someone to give me morning devotion with their tongue and mouth and throat.

Ishika turned my life around, you could say. I woke up to the most wonderful sensation of my hard cock engulfed in a hot, wet and soft environment. Suddenly it was cool and then again hot, and cool again and then engulfed in a hot wetness again. A softness seemed to glide along the length of my shaft, and bleary eyed from the weed and sex the night before, I peered under the sheets only to find a mass of black hair bobbing on my dick.

Ishika's full luscious lips were caressing my cock, up and down the length, slowly sucking on the head and then my cock slowly vanished into her mouth, only to reappear inch by inch. Her lips made a sucking noise and released my cock with a satisfying pop and her tongue followed, bathing the shaft with spit licking it up and down and around. She flicked my head with her tongue, swirled her tongue all over it and then took the head into her mouth again, humming slightly as she sucked on it, her eyes closed in pleasure. The humming added a wonderful vibrating sensation and I couldn't hold back my moan and I reached out and grabbed her hair. Ishika opened her eyes and looked right into mine as she swallowed my cock whole and took me into her throat, a sensation I never imagined could have existed. The tightness, the heat, the wetness, the lewdness of the act, all came together and I was breathing hard unable to look away from her. She didn't look away either as she continued to slobber all over my cock, taking me into her throat and pulling me all the way out, my cock connected to her lips and mouth with strands of spit. She held my cock by the base and squeezed it when I was all the way in her throat, making my cock flex and I groaned each time. I couldn't last long with all this oral attention, but I didn't have to tell her anything. She must have felt my cum boiling over or my hands gripping her hair tighter because she increased her pace of sucking my dick till I couldn't hold back anymore and started spewing my cum in her mouth and she swallowed it all, without breaking eye contact. After I had stopped shuddering and my cock stopped twitching she slowly released it with a pop from her mouth and smiled at me. "Good morning", she said and snuggled up to me.