Cara's Delight

Story Info
A Cheshire wife finds satisfaction in the arms of a farmer.
10.6k words
3.55
14.3k
17
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara had dropped her bag and keys on the couch after she arrived home, yawning after the tiresome drive back from the pub, and the lover that she left in bed there.

She walked across to the kitchenette, pulling open the wine fridge set in the central island, pulling out a three-quarter full bottle of chardonnay. She poured herself a large helping and carried the bottle and the wineglass upstairs to the master bedroom, along with her phone and purse. Taking a large, refreshing mouthful of the wine she placed the bottle and the glass down onto her bedside table, dropping the purse and phone onto the bed.

She stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Cara licked around her lips-- she could still taste his juices on her face; the taste was particularly strong around her lower lip and chin. She smiled as she recalled the outpouring of his cum as it filled her mouth to the brim, before spilling out and over her lips.

Drrrrrrrrr. Drrrrrrrrr.

She approached the bed and glanced down at her phone, the cracked screen blinking, a loud rhythmic vibration being heard from it even though it lay on the duvet. The screen was flashing.... 'Adam', it declared.

Glaring down at the device Cara ignored the call, instead beginning to remove her clothes; dropping the straps of her dress from her shoulders, the garment falling straight down onto the floor. She was naked except for her pull-up stockings, her bra and ripped panties having been stuffed unceremoniously into her bag. She kicked off her shoes and pushed the stockings down her legs, shimmying them off her feet.

Tying up her hair she stepped into the shower; quickly rinsing her body in the warm soapy water to wash out the final traces of Harrison's juices from her legs and pussy. She was soon dried off and sitting naked in bed, the pillows piled up against the headboard behind her, recalling her unplanned adventure this evening. Had it really happened, she asked herself? She remembered the small bedroom; smelling of musty old age to start with and ending with the aroma of sex filling its walls.

Harrison's first touches had set her alight. His smooth sexy accent had already attracted her while they had been down in the bar, but his initial touches to the bare skin of her shoulders had tipped her over the edge. It had been the point of no return for her. He had her hooked from that moment on and there was no way that she was going to miss this opportunity.

Drrrrrrrrr. Drrrrrrrrr. Drrrrrrrrr.

"Fucking phone..." she swore under her breath. Cara took a sip of her wine and closed her eyes, slipping back into the zone.

Once they had stepped into the bedroom his kisses had set fire to her lips. She pulled Harrison into her by his hair, his lips scorching hot and passionate against her mouth, smudging her perfect red lipstick. She released a soft whimper as she felt his tongue seeking out her own, soon meshed into a passionate dance-- free and loose, twisting around and playing deliciously with each other as they kissed.

Cara felt her nipples growing hard as she replayed their earlier lovemaking. But that was wrong-- how could the acts they had shared be described as 'lovemaking'? There had been no such 'love' between them. They had been two strangers, who had met barely an hour or so earlier, who found themselves being swept up within a lascivious wave of lust which had sent their heart-rates reeling, and their passionate desire climbing to boiling point.

Cara moaned softly in her bed, dropping a hand to her mound and stroking her pussy lips, her sex once again becoming needy. She watched herself sink slowly to her knees in the pub, running her fingers down Harrison's upper thighs, pulling his pants to the floor to reveal the glorious cock he possessed. She had purred like a kitten as she took his manhood in her hands-- stroking its length from ball-sack to tip, picking up a drop of precum from its eye in fascination with the tip of her finger. She ran her tongue across his balls, moving upwards to lick the veined underside of his shaft. Once at his cock-head, her mouth had opened almost automatically; her lips enfolding the broad head of his glans; her lipstick contrasting wickedly against the pockmarked pink crown. Cara recalled the feelings rising from deep within her belly as she leant forward, opening her lips ever wider as the ridge of his cock slipped inside her warm mouth. She then locked herself tightly onto his shaft, her hand firmly gripping its base, her hungry mouth wanting to possess every inch of his manhood.

Drrrrrrrrr. Drrrrrrrrr. Drrrrrrrrr.

Once again the phone rang on the bed beside her. Once again she tried her best to ignore it, as she drove a finger between her sopping wet cunt lips-- seemingly watching their passionate encounter from afar as she had laid down on the old bed, pulling her lover down on top of her. As she had parted and lifted her legs to accept him inside her, she had felt the firm length of his rod brush her vulva. Cara shivered, recalling her body trembling, her breath coming in short gasps as she had pushed her hips up to try and take him inside her. But he simply continued to kiss her-- tantalising her with his rock-hard rod, edging her toward the abyss of her climax.

"You want this?" he had growled, breaking off their kiss. "You want this inside you?"

Cara shifted her hand; pushing down on her swollen clit with her palm as she slipped a second finger into her lush hole. She moaned softly as she imagined that Harrison was here again; twisting his hips slowly-- his cock-head teasing her pussy and brushing against her swollen cunt lips; as they glistened with the lubricating juices that were being produced from within her. Cara's head had spun. Her breath coming in short gasps as she felt a pounding in her head with the blood rushing through her veins.

"Y...yes," she had gasped, her body trembling with desire for her new lover.

She imagined Harrison pushing forward into her once again, his thick cock-head pushing open her vulva to slip inside, before he once again drew back, causing her to tremble with frustration.

"I didn't hear you. Do you want this or not?" she heard him growling.

"Oh god, of course I do," she said aloud, just as she had replied to him earlier. And again she added... "You know I do, now fuck me you bastard, fuck me!"

Her phone started to ring once again at the very moment she pushed three fingers inside her cunt-- spreading her legs wide to give her needy fingers the easiest access to her slit. She cried out, driving the digits deep inside her as hard as she could, fucking herself like a piston while reaching up to squeeze and pull at her naked and erect nipples.

Drrrrrrrrr. Drrrrrrrrr.

Again the sound of her phone broke her mood, causing her face to contort with anger. "Fucking bastard husband!" she snarled, glancing at the caller ID as she snatched up the already damaged device, throwing it hard at the wall. The cracked glass exploded into a hundred pieces as she sank back onto the bed; her arousal subsiding with frustration as sleep began to take her.

#########

There was one thing that annoyed Cara Drake more than any other, a smart ass who had no other purpose in life other than to talk down to women. And there was just no way that she was going to put up with that.

"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times. If you're going to deliver a shipment, then you'd better make sure that it gets delivered on time! Get it out to the customer now, or else you'll be claiming benefits from tomorrow!" She slammed her phone down on top of the counter, thoroughly pissed with her driver for keeping the customer waiting.

"How the fuck did I manage to employ a hopeless disrespectful bastard like him?" she spat out loud, exasperated at the way the driver had tried to talk her down. "I mean to say, I pay his wages for Chris'sakes!"

Barbara Watkins smiled, flicking her auburn hair out of her eyes and shrugging her shoulders behind the counter. She was well used to seeing her friend and employer get wound up about something or other, and knew just what she needed to do to manage Cara's mood.

"Don't forget he's Irish," she explained. "They're generally not like English men. They have a list of things they believe women are useful for, and it's usually a very short list with only a couple of items on it."

"And what would they be exactly?"

"Oh, I don't know. A quick fuck would be top of the list I suppose, with everything else falling under that. Come to think of it, that's probably the only thing most of them would put on the list in the first place!"

Cara's face softened and then broke into a smile, the two women laughing together at the joke. Cara got on well with her friend. No matter how disheartened she ever found herself, Barb knew exactly what to do to lift her spirits at a moments notice and help her to smile again. Exactly what a best friend was there for.

Cara began to tidy up the pile of invoices she had been sorting out on the counter top.

"So. As long as he gets the furniture order to Gresford this afternoon, then Mrs T. should be a bit happier. After the fuss she was making about the order mix-up earlier, I'd be surprised if we got a direct thank-you now from her. But she might let us have a bottle of bubbly from her vineyard at Christmas. What do you think?"

Barbara chuckled, her soft round face glowing pink from the effects of the warm summer heat in the shop. "Yes, maybe..." she agreed. "But I wouldn't bet any money on it. So...is your hubby home this evening?"

Cara's mood appeared to stiffen. She sat back in the large leather chair behind her desk, her perfectly set bobbed blonde hair framing her beautifully made up and well-featured face. The corner of her lips began to curl into a grimace.

"Yes. Adam's due back from the airport around five p.m."

"Have you made up your mind what you're going to do?"

"I think so. Maybe none of it was his fault after all. In any case, I decided I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's gonna get one more chance, then... and then we'll see."

"Are you really okay?" her friend asked, noticing a pained distant look appear behind Cara's usually sparkling dark green eyes.

"Fine," she answered after a short pause. "I'll be just fine, I promise."

##########

They hadn't made any plans together for a long time. How could they? At times, their lives appeared to exist a million light years apart from each other.

Adam spent a lot of time abroad in Germany. Unfortunately his job had demanded much from him these past three years, ever since he took the role of a highly-paid manager of pharmaceutical operations in Europe. With their main offices being located in London, Paris and Cologne he had little choice. No wonder they saw precious little of each other.

At first this had not been so much of a problem.

Cara had her own business to run-- a moderately successful furnishing suppliers located in Wilmslow, Cheshire. She had a healthy annual turnover and a staff of five to manage. The business had kept her busy while Adam had been working away and their relationship had seemed to prosper, even if they actually spent more time apart than they did together. But four years in a relationship such as theirs is a long time. It was almost inevitable that their outlook would begin to change, and this would have a detrimental effect on their marriage.

Cara had been a very physical woman ever since she could remember.

She had always enjoyed the company of men, and being an attractive blonde forty-three year-old, knew well how to use her body and female charms to get exactly what she wanted from them. She adored the physicality of sex.

The build up and anticipation ahead of the physical act was a huge turn on for her. This had been one of the things which attracted her to Adam in the first place, for he had been particularly good at foreplay. And besides... he also had possessed quite a nice cock, and knew just how to use it.

But there was the rub.

In recent times, maybe around a year and a half, this part of their relationship had grown stale. It was perhaps hardly surprising as, these days, the couple spent a lot of time apart and were not even in the same country for the majority of the year.

And on top of all that, even when Adam was home, he always seemed to be so tired that any physical sexual contact between them would most likely be completed almost automatically-- just a quick fuck the majority of the time, with hardly any of the build-up and foreplay which Cara so needed and craved.

After barely a few days or a week of being together, Adam would then most likely leave her again. At these times Cara would be left alone and mostly unfulfilled in their large modern home in Knutsford, Cheshire, which she seemed to consider to be more like a prison these days rather than their marital home.

So now she had come to this moment; her great decision, the final chance which, she thought, might just re-ignite some of the old sparks back into their relationship.

##########

Cara went straight home after work, arriving just a little after four-thirty p.m. She was tired after her frustrating day, but also she was determined to make a proper go of this evening.

She jumped straight into the shower, the warm waters cascading down over her shapely pale form. She found the effects totally refreshing-- the combination of the water and sweet smelling oils, helping to revive her in body and spirit to look forward to the night of pleasure which would hopefully follow with her husband.

Her slender hands soaped her skin thoroughly, working her naked flesh with her fingers in a sensual cleansing. Cara lingered around her large shapely breasts and dark nipples, the purple buds reacting almost at once to her touch and becoming erect and swollen. She dropped her fingers slowly down to her mound, running them across the exposed flesh of breasts and stomach to begin to stroke and fondle the folds of her labia; feeling her clit start to swell and expose itself. She put a hand against the shower wall as she felt her shapely legs start to tremble, and bent forward slightly to push out the cheeks of her bottom. Cara closed her eyes and moaned softly as she ran her index finger around the ring of her anus, teasing it to relax and open slightly as her most private place became awash with slippery bubbles.

No... stop! Not yet! Not again; not on my own!

Cara straightened up, turning around to shut off the streaming waters. She stood silently for a moment, damping down her ardour and composing herself, before she finally towelled down and headed into the bedroom to dry off her hair and put on her make-up.

Her best black lingerie had been laid out already on the bed, she'd made sure of that before she left for work. It had been Adam's favourite for her to wear; small black lace panties which barely covered her neatly trimmed landing strip and nicely-rounded, but neatly proportioned, bottom; and a front-fastening black lace bra which barely contained her bountiful 37in. breasts. Completing the outfit with a pair of black hold-up stockings and heels, Cara was making sure that she'd pull out all the stops to make the night ahead one to remember. She had high hopes of success, but she also knew it was going to be a last gasp attempt to save what the couple had left of their relationship.

It was shortly after five when her phone rang, just as she was adjusting her stockings in the mirror.

"Hi honey, it's me."

"Hi baby... where are you? Have you left the airport yet?"

Cara heard her husband fumble with his phone, and then take a short pause.

"Erm... there's a problem honey... I'm still in Cologne."

Cara sat upright, dropping both feet back on the floor. She felt her throat suddenly drying, her mouth opening in shock as her breath was abruptly caught at the back of her throat.

"You're still in Germany? But you were due home today...now, even. Your flight should have landed in Manchester by now!"

Her husband held his breath, trying to find the right words as he could tell that she was upset.

"I know, honey. I'm so sorry... but things started to kick-off here this morning. This phase of the contract hasn't been going well and we've been hit with one problem after another. I was hoping to get it all sorted and still make it, but everything has been working against me. I had no choice but to cancel my flight and stay."

Cara felt her cheeks flushing with anger.

"It worked against us, don't you mean?" she asked, her voice clearly angry and filled with frustration.

"Of course I know that. Look, I understand you're disappointed..."

"Disappointed?," she spat. "You don't know the half of how I'm feeling!"

"Honey, I'm sorry... Look, I'll make it up to you. I promise I'll get it all sorted within the week. Ten days tops, then I'll come home and we'll have a break away on our own somewhere."

"A week? You are joking, right?"

"No, I'm really sorr..."

"Oh fuck off, just forget it!"

Cara threw the phone across the room, its case breaking open as it slammed into the wall. Of course, Adam didn't have a week. Their relationship did not have anything left at all as far as Cara could see it now.

She sat down on the edge of the bed seething with pent-up rage, and began to sob into her hands.

##########

Cara didn't know how long she drove. She'd totally lost track of her bearings after she had turned off the motorway, heading south.

She was still in a fuming haze; her mind shrouded by a thick mist of anger and disappointment. She just wanted to get out, to get away quickly from the home they had both built. The home that had been planned as their dream property, but which now represented the entrapment which held her fast.

During her drive, the car basically drove itself. She just pointed the vehicle south and went for it, having no particular destination in mind.

She turned off the motorway and passed through one nameless village after another; cutting through roads that were almost too narrow for her Mercedes SUV to pass through. Soon, the red mist inside her head began to clear, and she felt her self-control beginning to return.

A pub suddenly appeared in the distance from around a clump of trees. 'The Feathered Nest of Audlem' it was called-- a painting of a bird on its nest hanging out front, weathered and in need of repair. The careworn building was rather small and situated well away from the main routes, with no evidence of it being owned by one of the large brewery chains.

Cara knew that she needed to rest and so pulled into the small car park alongside the pub. There was only one other vehicle in it, a battered Landrover which was covered in dirt and mud, with 'H.Jacob - Countryman' in faded lettering on the drivers door. She pulled her gleaming white Merc up alongside it and turned off the engine, leaning back into her plush leather seat and stretching, in an attempt to shrug the tiredness from her weary body.

She picked up her phone off the passenger seat and refreshed the screen. She'd received one text message, her friend Barbara checking in on her.

'How is the reunion going? Is it just as you planned?'

Cara read the message and gave a wry chuckle.

It wasn't her friends fault, for how could she know what had been happening with her prick of a husband over in Cologne.

'I need another plan. I'll call you later...', she replied.

Cara realised that she suddenly needed to pee, a pressing urge rising up within her. She quickly snatched up her phone and bag and stepped out onto the dusty and uneven ground of the car park-- the surface not ideal for heels such as the ones she was wearing. She carefully wobbled across to the entrance of the building and stepped inside.

The room was not large, and it was rather gloomy, smelling of age with the slight whiff of stale beer. A small bar stood directly opposite the door; a young plain-looking girl of around eighteen years old standing behind it, idly polishing beer glasses as she watched Cara enter.