Cara's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harrison moved his cock-head closer, brushing her lips with it as she moistened her mouth with saliva, lubricating it in readiness for what was about to happen.

"You want all of it?" the farmer asked, wanting to make sure he completely understood just what she was asking of him.

Cara nodded, lifting her head to look up at him from this unusual angle. "Give me all of it. I can take it... just be slow at first."

Harrison smiled and nodded; appreciating the enthusiasm from the woman as she dropped her head back down, lustily eyeing the large appendage which was now so threateningly close to her mouth.

She pushed out her tongue to lick the tip once again, and then opened her lips up, pushing her tongue back down to make room for the farmer as he slowly pushed his cock inside her mouth.

"Ummmmhhh!" Cara moaned with pleasure as she felt the first three inches go past her lips, and then he stopped; pausing for a few moments to let her catch her breath. She reached up and gripped his outer thighs, pulling him closer and deeper into her mouth; the waves of desire coursing through her now wanting more from him. Another two inches.

With her neck at this angle her throat was almost fully opened, and his thick cock slipped in relatively easily. Cara felt his tip hit the rear of her throat, and for a second she had to fight the urge to gag and pull him out of her mouth. Once passed, she could relax, and moaned softly as his length slipped right in to his ball-sack.

"Christ! It's been a long time since I've been with anyone who could take me that deep," Harrison remarked in awe. He felt her fingernails clutching at his thigh muscles, prompting him to do what she so desired him to do. Bending his knees a little more, he began to thrust his hips forward; pulling in and out of her mouth slowly at first, but then found himself fucking her even faster.

"Fuck! That feels incredible," he said aloud, the feeling of the hot compression of his cock from her throat was driving his need for her to boiling point. "I'm gonna cum baby... are you ready?"

"Mmnnff!" Cara released a guttural groan in answer and made a final effort to pull him into her as he pushed forward into her mouth, his thick length stretching her throat outwards as it sank down into her.

"Here it comes... drink it down, baby. Drink it down!"

She felt his cock swell and begin to erupt inside her. She reached up to grab his ball-sack with her left hand, squeezing every last drop of his juices out of him.

"Aaaahhh!" Three times he thrust forward into her mouth, moaning loudly, as she felt the hot burst of his thick juice coat the inside of her gullet. Three hot twisting ropes of his deliciously warm seed surged out; his thick rod swelling visibly each time inside her throat as he looked down upon her in awe.

His orgasm completed, he pulled back slowly from her and his cock dropped from her mouth. She gasped and coughed, gulping in as much air as she could now that her airways had been fully restored. A trickle of semen and spittle flowed down her cheek as she lifted herself wearily up onto her elbow.

"Okay sexy Lady, now it's your turn."

Still slightly dazed after the stunning blowjob she had just given him, Cara felt Harrison grab her ankles to unceremoniously spin her around on the bed. She felt him climbing up between her legs and push her smooth thighs apart with his strong hands. His firm confident touches blew away any last remaining tiredness in her, and reinvigorated her body once again. She thrilled at the feel of his fingers against the sexy silk surface of her stockings; she gasped as they moved across the smooth pale flesh of her thighs; and she yelped with surprise as his fingers gripped the dark lace of her panties as he ripped them from her body. Leaning forward, he grabbed the centre clip of her bra and similarly wrenched the garment from her breasts.

"Is this what you want?" her lover teased. "Do you really want me to fuck you with this thick cock of mine?"

"Mmmmnn..." Cara moaned her response to the question loudly, the formerly strong-willed, independent woman now drowning in a sea of lust and desire for this uncouth and powerful man. "Y..yes," she whispered as she pushed her pelvis up toward him; her eyes transfixed onto his ripped naked torso, his still-rampant glistening cock dripping juices onto the sheet between her legs.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you?"

"Fuck, YES!" answered Cara loudly, not caring who might hear her.

Harrison laughed aloud and dropped his large hands under her ass-cheeks which she had lifted up from the bed.

He glared lustfully at her, a wickedly sexy smile curling out across his face as he continued to lift her body even higher from the bed with forceful hands.

"Well you will just have to wait. I want to have my fill and taste this luscious slit first."

"Oh my!..." Cara whispered excitedly, as she watched him lean over to drop his lips down onto her soaked labia. She thrust her pelvis forward in encouragement, needing to feel either his tongue or his fingers slip deep inside her, but instead he began to torment her; lapping the juices up around the edges of her pussy lips with the tip of his tongue, while also keeping well clear of her swollen and needy clit.

He paused, looking down at her for a moment as he spoke.

"Your scent is wonderful," he said lustfully. "Sweet, like fine wine; just the way I like it."

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back in rapture as she felt his stubble-ringed mouth return to work on her sensitive folds. His tongue pushed out suddenly, long and thick, just like his cock. He began to lap up her juices; his eyes closed, deep in concentration as he devoured her pussy. He groaned with pleasure as he explored the depths of her luxurious snatch; revelling in the multiple tastes which assailed his tongue.

"Owwwuuuaaaa..." she whimpered as her hand reached up to grip the back of his head, pulling him into her as she stretched out her long shapely legs to each side, opening herself up for her lover as much as she could.

"Oh, fuck! That's gorgeous... don't... stop!" she begged him, feeling her juices begin to flood out all over his face as her passion rose within her.

He extracted his tongue slowly from her labia, lifting her further to lick her perineum with its tip and then brush it across the ring of her anus, tormenting her forbidden place. His sensual touches sent tiny sparks bursting into the area around her cleft, causing her to squeal with delight. He then moved back to her pussy to seek out her swollen clit, brushing it lightly with his soft and warm tongue until she began to wriggle and tremble with delight.

Cara dropped her hands onto her exposed breasts, gripping her erect nipples in between her fingers; rubbing, squeezing and pulling on them furiously as her climax continued to build.

She became lost in a sensual assault on each of her senses. All she could feel were his warm hands kneading and pinching her ass-cheeks; his hot lips and breath attacking the most sensitive parts of her pussy; and the lewd sound of his slurping, as he scooped up the copious juices which were now flowing freely from her slit with his tongue.

"Mmmnnn!" Cara moaned, overwhelmed with delectable pleasure, her tongue reaching up and out from her open lips to slash the air, as her body shuddered with waves of rapturous delight.

"God! I'm cumming... Fuck, fuck, I'm... cumm...ing!!"

Cara's entire body tightened, her pelvis thrust upwards into his face, as her climax took her. She closed her eyes, her face distorted with pleasure as it consumed her, and Harrison had to cling onto her as she shook and twisted her hips as her orgasm reached its peak.

Harrison lowered her body back down onto the bed and looked down at her without saying a word. The smooth beauty of her pale curves were now glistening with sweat, her drenched slit shining in the pale light of the late afternoon which trickled in through the old lace curtains over the window. Her eyes were closed as she moved her arms and legs in unison, attempting to squeeze some stiffness out of them. She lifted her hands up and ran them through her hair; the elegantly set blonde 'bobbed' style now well and truly ruffled.

She opened her eyes and looked up at her lover, licking her lips.

"Christ... that was delectable, I must say. You're a very talented man, you know that? But I must look like shit right now."

Harrison shook his head.

"Nah... your lipstick is smudged and your mascara needs tidying, but you're still the most fuckable woman this side of Crewe."

"Glad to hear it," she grinned, but then glanced down at his cock which had risen back up to full hardness. She reached forward and took hold of it with her right hand, pumping it slowly and testing his erection as she squeezed it between her fingers. "Well it seems someone hasn't quite finished," she remarked, giving Harrison a lustful grin as she reached out toward him.

Cara tugged on his cock, and he shimmied forward on his knees, to drop down and hold himself above her using both arms. He brought his face down toward her and their lips met in a deep kiss; their mouths opening to explore and caress each other with their tongues. Their breathing became hotter and more passionate as they probed behind each other's lips-- their tongues slipping in, out and around each other in a lustful dance. Then Cara's tongue goes deep into her lovers mouth. She holds it there while he sucks on it, her eyes closed as she feels him try to pull her in deeper. Then it is his turn-- driving his tongue into her own mouth, and holding her face steady with his right hand, he feels her lips close around it. Harrison then starts to fuck her, driving his tongue as deep as he can reach, being encouraged as he hears her moaning softly with pleasure.

After a few minutes of the two lovers sharing sensual kisses, Harrison pulls away and looks down at Cara's face-- still beautiful even after her makeup failure.

"I want to fuck you now," he said simply.

Cara reaches down with her hands and grips his thick rod, pushing back the foreskin to line it up to the entrance of her vagina. Settling the tip in place she released her grip and he pushed forward; entering her deeply in one long slow movement.

"Oh Christ, that's it. Just like that... I want to feel you deep inside me!"

Harrison obliged, keeping his torso up off her body to give her plenty of breathing space. Her lover pushed forward and slowly pulled out-- fixing a rhythm which felt good for both of them.

Cara opened her legs wide for him. Harrison ran his hands over the soft silk of her pull-up stockings and then lifted her legs straight up in the air, bringing them together so that her soaked pussy clenched his thick cock even more than it had been doing.

"You like that baby?" muttered Harrison, the slow and purposeful fucking which he was giving her gave him the most sensual stimulation of his cock yet.

"Oh yes... fuck me, Harrison. Just like this. Just like I want you to."

He opened her legs wide, still upright, and lifted her ass so that it was angled over his cock. He drove it more deeply into her, pushing his hips forward until he felt the tip hitting her pussy walls-- her eyes and mouth opened wide as he hit her G-spot.

"Oh God! Oh God! That's it...right there!," she cried, a cluster of sexual sparks running right through her body in waves.

Harrison increased the speed he was fucking her, driving his cock into her, wanting to bring Cara to her orgasm quickly so that they could share at least one more climax together. He allowed her legs to drop, turning her halfway over towards her stomach, moving his legs so that his knees straddled her right leg while he raised her left leg up toward her stomach.

"Oh fuck! You're so thick. You're stretching me..."

Harrison twisted slightly to the left to find a better angle for her, and as she relaxed he took that as his sign to start slamming his cock into her. He thrust his hips forward quickly; plunging his cock into her slit hard and fast, allowing her no rest. She moaned continuously into a pillow as she clung tightly onto it with her left hand. He watched her tremble as another orgasm rose within her, and this time she wanted him to finish inside her as well-- with a massive fuck to the consequences. More than anything Cara wanted to feel Harrisons' thick load fill her pussy completely. She was willing to take the risk, as it would be her payback for the contempt she felt for her husband.

Harrison leaned over her; the new angle of entry allowing his prick to be rammed into the depths of her slit as deep as it could go. Her pussy swallowed him whole; the irresistible pull on his cock from her vaginal muscles pulling him in deeper; encouraging him to give Cara more. He felt his breath quicken, his heart-rate increase; the sight of this beautiful woman lying beneath him hardening his erection even further.

He's so big... he's in so deep... she thought.

He continued to thrust into her body; pounding at her slit relentlessly, grunting with every stroke; his cock stretching and filling her completely. Neither of them had felt anything like this before and were completely lost in the physical act which they now were sharing.

"Aaaahhhh!...." Cara let out a soft whimper which quickly turned into a rising cry of lust. Her lover slapped her lightly on her ass-cheek as he fucked her, reaching down to grab her breast and squeeze it as hard as he could, flicking her erect nipple with his index finger. Cara threw her head back, her left hand reaching down to her dripping pussy to unsheath her clit and begin rubbing herself furiously.

"That's it! Oh, Christ! Fuck me harder, you bastard... fuck me!!"

"Ggrraahh..." Harrison growled with pleasure, feeling powerful and rampant; and also so lucky to have met up with this hot sexy woman this afternoon. It had been months since his wife had walked out on him and their daughter, and he was more than ready to give Cara the type of sex she wanted, and also seemed to need. Her lascivious cries urged him on, and his cock hardened even further to swell up inside her.

His hands ran over the smooth flesh of her legs and thighs; to then move to her large and bountiful breasts, rolling them in his palms before using his teeth and fingers to nip and pull roughly at her erect nipples; this delightful agony causing stinging sparks to rush straight to her pussy, tipping her over the edge and encouraging her to finish with him.

"My God, I'm cumming... Don't stop... Please don't stop!" Cara screamed out.

She closed her eyes tightly as Harrison fucked her, the forceful thrusts from his long thick cock overpowering and possessing her completely. Her swollen clit sent a battery of tingling sparks shooting up her spine.

"I'm ready to finish baby, do you want it?"

Cara nodded furiously, lifting her left leg up into the air. Harrison rested it on his shoulder and gripped it firmly while rapidly pounding his cock into her, the farmer hurtling towards his own orgasm.

Harrison grunted rhythmically, breathing heavily as his heavy ball-sack smacked against the naked flesh of her exposed ass. Cara wailed and moaned into a pillow as she felt his right hand drop down to her ass-crack, seeking out her rosebud with the tip of his thumb-- currently dripping wet from the juices which were flowing out of her. Gently he pushed it in, feeling her clench around it as her orgasm flooded over her.

"God, God, God!!!" she screamed, pushing herself back against him as her rising orgasm ripped through her.

Harrison groaned aloud, his cock swelling as a river of ejaculate erupted up inside his rod, his balls releasing their load. He slammed his prick deep inside her as he unloaded stream after stream of hot jism into her welcoming hole-- four thick ropes of his cream to coat her insides.

He fell forward onto her, both of them exhausted and spent, breathing heavily. His hand rested on her breast and he caressed it softly as they lay there together, delighting in the afterglow of the moment they had just shared.

After a few minutes he pulled his softening rod from her body and rolled away from her, giving her the room at last to roll over onto her back.

"Fuck. That was so good," he mumbled half to himself, leaning over to plant a tender kiss on her shoulder.

"Mmmm!" agreed Cara, still not quite recovered from her own orgasm, and enjoying the feeling as thick globs of Harrison's seed ran down her ass-crack and formed a puddle on the bed sheets.

She was still exercising her pussy as she lay alongside him; stretching her body out across the mattress as she tensed and relaxed her vaginal walls. She knew that she would be sore in the morning, as Harrison had stretched her sex beyond anything her previous lovers had ever managed. But she didn't mind in the slightest, the pain would certainly be worth it.

Cara dropped her hand down to the folds of her labia, feeling them still soaking wet following the hard pounding she had received from her lover. She dipped two fingers inside and scooped out her prize, bringing them up to her mouth to taste and lick the juices off them.

"That taste good?" Harrison asked, lying alongside her silently watching.

Her body shuddered in satisfaction and delight.

"It certainly does," she answered, dropping her hand down to her crotch once again. "Want some?"

Harrison smiled and opened his mouth as she brought her juice-soaked fingers up to his lips. She pushed them inside and he moaned softly as he sucked and cleaned her fingers off with his tongue.

Harrison smiled as she withdrew, licking his lips clean of any final drops of their juices.

"You want to stay around for food?" he asked, half-knowing what her answer would be.

She took his hand and kissed it.

"Sorry, hun... but it's time I went home. I only had the two drinks, and the pounding I've just received has certainly cleared my head. I'll be home within the hour."

She raised herself off his bed without another word and began to get dressed, fixing her dress as best she could around her. She was amazed that only her panties and bra had been damaged during their passionate encounter.

"Do you really have to leave so soon?"

She turned to him and nodded.

"Yes. I have to... but, thank you in any case..."

"What for?" he asked, his features slightly puzzled.

"Let's just say you've helped me get something sorted out in my head."

Harrison stretched out his arms, the tired muscles within his strong muscular body being worked and tested. Cara looked him over through satisfied eyes, her body warming once more as she recalled the time they had spent together.

The farmer gave her a cheeky grin.

"Well I must say it's been a pleasure, sexy lady. Is there anything else I can help you with before you go?"

Cara shook her head, a wry smile across her lips.

"No thanks. I know what I need to do. I'll take it from here from now on."

There was a short pause as she bent down and kissed him tenderly on the lips, their tongues intertwining one final time.

She broke away and moved to the door, taking hold of the handle and pulling it open.

"Will I see you again?" he asked softly.

"Perhaps. I'd like to think there might be a space in my plan for you somewhere."

He leaned back into the pillows of his bed, crossing his arms behind his head, a satisfied and faintly smug smile across his face.

"That would be nice," he remarked. "And you certainly know where you can find me."

Cara nodded, pursed her lips to blow him a kiss and closed the bedroom door behind her.