Cara's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. Can you tell me where the ladies' is please?" she asked. The girl pointed to the right, not saying a word in reply.

"Thanks," said Cara gratefully. "Can I have a gin and tonic for when I get back as well please?" The girl nodded and smiled.

The ladies bathroom was tiny and sparse, and contained a rather musty and unpleasant smell; not at all like the kind of bathroom which Cara was more used to in the bars and restaurants of Cheshire. Without exception they almost certainly smelled of rose petals and fragrant oils. The aroma of the air here was of something else entirely.

Cara finished up as quickly as she could and made her way back to the bar, pulling out a high stool to sit down where the girl had placed her drink. She struggled to lift herself onto her seat at first, but then soon found her balance and felt more comfortable.

"Thank you for this," she said to the girl, taking a long refreshing sip of her drink. "How much do I owe you?"

"Nowt," the girl answered, her rather plain face a blank page. "It's on Harrison... me Pa. A treat for you, like."

Cara looked around but there didn't appear to be anybody else in the building.

"Harrison? Your father? Where...?" she asked, slightly puzzled.

"That'd be me, then Lady."

The voice was deep, gruff and came from somewhere behind her. A figure suddenly loomed in the doorway, blocking out the light. From the corner of her eye Cara caught her first glimpse of the stranger in silhouette, but then he stepped forward to push the stool which stood alongside her out of his way.

Harrison Jacob was a tall impressive man; maybe six-four in height, but looked as careworn as the building she now found herself in. His hair was worn long, down onto his shoulders, and he had a four-day growth of beard across his square jaw. His clothes resembled that of a farmer-- checked shirt with a cotton waistcoat, and worn jeans tucked into builders boots. She thought he suited them well.

"Harrison Jacob... owner of Jacob's Farm and the landlord of this humble establishment." The stranger bowed his head towards her politely.

"Er, thanks for the drink," Cara said after a moment, "...but you didn't have to..."

"Lady, I know I didn't, but I wanted to. I was just bein' polite and friendly-like, that's all."

Harrison smiled down at her, his bright blue eyes sparkling like jewels in his tanned, and rather handsome, face-- slightly unnerving her. His voice was not at all local she thought, sounding more like he was from the west country perhaps, rather than from this part of Cheshire. Cara returned his smile, nodding and raising her glass to him as she took another sip.

The young girl placed a pint of dark ale down on the bar. He picked it up and raised to his lips, starting to gulp the liquid down with one long swallow after another.

Cara sat quietly next to him, looking down at her glass in silence and thinking that she should really finish her drink and then get on her way.

Trying her best to ignore him, Cara found Harrison's presence somewhat overwhelming, as he stood a little too close to her for her liking. The stool she sat on was tall, and she couldn't easily get off it to move to a more respectable distance, so she decided to suffer her discomfort and get back underway as quickly as she could.

"Ahhh! That was good!" the rugged stranger said presently, putting the empty glass down on the bar and wiping his lips with the back of his rough and tanned hand.

"Another?" he asked her.

"No thank you. I'm driving, and I have to get going."

Two more drinks suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Too late," he said boldly, a cheeky smile appearing across his face as he dropped her a wink.

"Now you wouldn't want this to go to waste now would you?"

Cara felt uneasy and shook her head, slightly annoyed at his presumption that she would want to linger here. She had initially only intended to have a quick stop. A pee stop. The drink had been an afterthought. She certainly hadn't intended to have more than one and make a night of it... particularly here in this squalid outpost of a place.

Cara straightened herself on her seat and tried to speak in as firm a tone as she could muster.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I have points on my licence already. I don't want to risk getting any more by being caught over the limit."

The farmer chuckled, confident that he could win her over.

"Oh go on! Be a devil. You look like you're the sort of woman who has taken a chance or two. Have the drink with me... you can always leave your car here and get a taxi home."

Cara shivered, the thought of leaving her eighty-thousand pound Merc all the way out here, at the mercy of lord knows what, was giving her the chills.

"No, it's not possible. I live miles away from here," she replied, her voice wavering.

"Well stay here for the night then. Natalie has a spare room for our guests, now don't you Natalie-love?"

The girl nodded, her thin lips curling into a smile as she did so.

Cara looked suddenly shocked.

"What? No...I couldn't possibly... but thanks anyway. I really must be going."

Cara shifted on her seat, making ready to stand up and leave, but it was as if Harrison was blocking her way. He actually wasn't-- there was plenty of room around him for her to move-- but his presence was suddenly so imposing that she felt she had lost control of her movements.

She looked up at him as his body loomed over her. An earthy fragrance was drifting out from the stranger. She could clearly detect it; a mixture of sweat, musk, testosterone... his confident masculinity, his sex. She swallowed deeply, feeling her throat begin to dry, as she watched his gaze begin to wander all over her sexy and shapely body.

No! Stop it! Haven't I suffered enough from men already today? Cara thought, deciding she had no intention at all to become entrapped by this one as well as her husband.

She glanced up again into his eyes, taking a deep breath and determined to pull away from him and walk out the door. His wide eyes glistened, his firm lips pouting beneath as he licked across them lazily with his tongue. Cara felt her stomach flutter as she contemplated the strong firm body which lay beneath his simple farmer's shirt; imagining what it would be like to run her long pale fingers through the thickly matted hairs of his torso. Up this close, his strong male scent filled her nostrils and made her brain swim. She felt the muscles of her vagina contract, and imagined that she felt her panties suddenly become damp out of a a wetness which escaped from between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" she thought to herself, caught out by the rising sexual feelings which were building within her.

Harrison picked up the gin between his powerful fingers and held it out to her.

"Well? Have you made your decision yet, Lady?"

The smell of his strong beer was sharp and tangy on his breath, his voice hypnotic-- mesmerising her into some kind of compliance.

"Mmmmnn..." She moaned softly under her breath, falling almost into a trance-like state; Harrison's close proximity stirring passions within her body which had recently been getting ignored by her husband.

Cara reached up and took the glass, knowing that she was being overwhelmed by his presence and feeling helpless to resist him. A final doubt, a flicker of guilt at what she was contemplating, passed over her and quickly fled. She snatched herself out of the haze.

'Fuck it. Maybe now is the time for payback...' she thought.

"Okay. Perhaps just one more..." she answered, realising that her evening ahead might now have been directed onto a totally unexpected path.

##########

Her second drink went down perhaps a little too easily. There was nothing to suggest that the drinks had necessarily been laced with anything untoward, but for a fleeting moment the thought had crossed her mind and then she had dismissed it. The answer perhaps was a more obvious one.

Harrison was charming, in a rustic 'rough-shod' kind of way. A total 'man's / man' as they say-- hard as nails, determined and charismatic, physically strong and exhibiting virility. He certainly seemed capable of attracting even the hardest, most disinterested woman with his bewitching masculine allure. Maybe it had been this basic animal magnetism which had entrapped her, triggering the sexual chemistry within her body to convince her to stay and have yet another drink with him. The reaction of her body eventually sweeping away any dissenting feelings which might remain in her mind.

"You want more?" he said suggestively, his voice flowing over and through her like molten chocolate. "That last drink slipped down so easily. I bet you could take a whole lot more than that down your throat."

He looked down at her stocking-clad thighs, then fixed her gaze with an intense stare as he moved in closer, brushing her leg with his knee.

"And how would you know that exactly?"

Harrison grinned sexily, reaching out to touch her cheek lightly with the back of his middle finger. Cara didn't flinch, determined not to show the farmer any reaction.

"Oh, I've known a few women in my time, and I've learned a few things about them along the way."

Cara shifted in her seat, aware that her panties were continuing to moisten, the imposing presence of this attractive man pushing her ever onward toward a high cliff edge.

"And what exactly have you learned about me?" she purred huskily, allowing herself to throw caution to the wind and let the passion she was feeling for the moment to take her wherever it might go.

"Well, for a start, I can tell you appear slightly overdressed for the countryside. You don't seem at all comfortable. Would you like me to help you with that?"

Cara bit her lip, her skin flushing as her temperature rose.

"And what would you suggest?" she asked, her maturing desire for this stranger driving all thoughts of her waster of a husband temporarily out of her mind.

Harrison rose and walked to the pub entrance door, closing it shut before throwing the bolts home; top and bottom.

"Natalie? We don't want to be disturbed now, you understand?"

The girl nodded calmly.

"Yes father; of course."

Cara watched as the girl turned to leave, closing the bar door behind her.

"Now my sexy Lady, let us see how comfortable you can actually get."

Without warning, Harrison strode up behind her, running his rough and rugged hands around the back of her neck. He gripped the flimsy straps of her dress and pulled them down off her shoulders. Cara gasped at this sudden movement, her body immediately reacting to his touches, her nerve endings lighting up as her passion quickly shot through her.

Harrison gripped her shoulders, pulling her upper body around to face him as he dropped his lips down onto hers. His kiss burned into her lips, leaving her gasping for breath. Cara opened her mouth, suddenly willing him to take her hard and fast. He did not disappoint her. Pushing his tongue between her willing lips, it meshed with her own-- her need intertwining with the desires of this rough man.

His body pushed into her, pressing up against her backside. He twisted his hips slightly against her and for a moment she felt his hard rod insinuating itself into the top of her bum-crack.

"I need to fuck you, sexy Lady. Right now."

"Aaaahhh..." Cara gasped aloud, her breath knocked out of her body, having no choice but to throw her arms around his neck as Harrison lifted her up from the bar stool into his powerful muscular arms. Without another word between them he carried her out of the bar area and up to the private rooms on the first floor.

He turned into the first room on the upper landing, pushing the half-open door wide with his foot. It was a small bedroom; rather dark and dismal, with only a tiny high window above the headboard of the double bed, covered with an old lace curtain. Like the rest of the pub the room needed a makeover, smelling slightly musty and of old-age. Harrison placed Cara carefully down onto her feet at the end of the bed as he closed the door behind them.

Usually such a confident and self-assured woman, Cara now felt herself trembling inside. She was so used to being in control, so used to being assertive and unflappable when dealing with everyday matters; the way this stranger had apparently been able to manipulate her in such a short space of time unnerved her. She realised that the trembling was a consequence of the rampant desire she was now feeling. Every inch of Cara's curvaceous body pulsated with need for this man... this total stranger, who she had only met barely an hour previously.

He turned, pausing to look at her.

She saw an animal lust in his eyes, pure desire which thrilled her beyond measure.

"Fuck. You are one hell of a gorgeous-looking woman," he growled huskily, almost in a whisper.

As Harrison approached her, she quivered with excitement, realising that this encounter was probably exactly what she had needed. She had now had enough of commitment. Her husband had failed her so many times, and their marriage had become nothing more than a sham. Even their sex life had become stale this past year. The entire relationship had left Cara feeling disappointed, unfulfilled and without hope.

But now? Here was an opportunity for her to get exactly what she needed. It wouldn't be elegant, it would not be loving. It would just be sex. Pure animalistic sex. 100% excitement. The simple act, filled with lust-- two people, their bodies burning, desiring each other physically and nothing more.

Cara watched with wide eyes as Harrison pulled off his waistcoat and began to unbutton his shirt, his tanned abs becoming visible beneath a curling mat of short grey chest-hair. Cara's pussy walls tightened, her juices now flowing out freely into her lace panties. She couldn't wait to lay her fingers and hands upon him.

He looked her straight in the eyes.

"Take it off," he ordered, glancing down at her dishevelled dress.

Cara reached behind her and undid the zipper, opening it up and slipping her arms out as the garment dropped unceremoniously down onto the bare floor.

Harrison stepped forward, his lips pursed as his gaze ran across her entire body, from the top of her head right down to the tips of her toes. He whistled appreciatively as he gently moved his fingertips across the tops of her shoulders, down her arms and across the black lace of her bra-cups.

"You are going to be one gorgeous fuck..." he said, the lascivious tone of his voice and the touch of his large fingers on her nipples making her body shiver with delight.

"You don't look so bad yourself," she said softly, a shiver running down her spine as she contemplated what was to come.

She lifted her hands up and placed her palms upon his skin, marvelling at the hardness of his chest. There was not an ounce of visible fat on him anywhere; and she was excited to find that he appeared to be all muscle. Cara pushed her fingers up through his matted chest hair and found his nipples; squeezing and tweaking them as she hoped he would soon do to her own.

Harrison reached for her face and turned it upwards, driving his lips down once again to cover her own. She felt tiny sharp pin-pricks as his stubble scraped across her smooth skin, but was so consumed by desire for the man, she found it easy to ignore any pain. Cara opened her mouth willingly as she returned the kiss, longing to feel his tongue slip into her mouth and fuck her there. Instead, he teased her own tongue out and sucked on it heartily, closing his lips around it and fucking it hard. She let out a soft moan, realising that this was potentially a sign for what he wanted from her next.

Cara pulled back from his grasp and kicked off her heels, resting her hands on the outside of his thighs as she slowly sank down to her knees in front of him. Cara looked up at him, a passionate fire in her needy eyes, as she ran her hands across the front of his pants to feel the powerful erection trapped within. She felt her heart-rate increase as she reached up to unzip his jeans and unfasten his thick leather belt.

Cara held her breath as she gripped the waistband to pull down his pants; his jockey shorts momentarily catching on the upright bulk of his cock-head. Pulling the garments away from his body she gasped as the thick length of his uncircumcised cock suddenly popped out, appearing right in front of her face. Quickly pulling his pants away from his feet, she brought her hands back up to take hold of her throbbing prize, marvelling at the weight and feel of it.

"Mmmmmm..." she groaned from the back of her throat as she smelled it; the intoxicating scent of a man's big powerful cock, sending a shower of sparks down to land in her needy pussy. Harrison chuckled as he noticed the reaction his erection was having on this sophisticated woman.

"Excellent, my Lady. Now open your mouth like a good girl."

Cara moaned softly, flicking her tongue out across the tip to taste a sweet drip of precum which had appeared and offered itself to her. She gripped his rod at the base, feeling the heat rising off it as she squeezed his balls with the other hand. His erection pulsed back; throbbing under her fingers as her desire suddenly swelled up inside her. She drove her head forward-- burying his engorged cock deep between her lips.

Harrison released a rasping growl of pleasure as he felt his hot meat be swallowed into her mouth. He reached down and ran his fingers through her short blonde hair as Cara pulled back, dribbling saliva all over the length of his cock as she ran her wet tongue up and down it on both sides.

"God, baby... you do that so well."

"Mmnmn!" she mumbled in agreement, as she sucked heartily on one of his hairy testicles, her head once again filled with his masculine aroma.

She suddenly leaned back, gasping for breath, while also enfolding his cock in both her hands as she rubbed it slowly up and down.

'Jesus! I just love the smell of a man's cock. It makes me just... so fucking horny!' she thought to herself, her eyes half open with lust.

Once again she drove her mouth down over him; one hand gripping him at the base while the other reached around to grip his hairy ass as she pulled his body into her face. Cara pumped him into her mouth for all she was worth; licking the head furiously with her tongue and squeezing his girth between her fingers. Her saliva ran down his length, dripping from her red lips and onto her chin, to then trickle down into her ample cleavage which lay below.

She suddenly released her grip on his cock and stood up, her long legs slightly unsteady for the first couple of seconds.

Harrison reached down for her and pulled her to him, kissing her hard on the lips and nibbling around her neck with his teeth to tease and tantalise her.

"I need you to fuck me..." she whispered into his ear. "...in my mouth."

The farmer paused for a moment, waiting to see what Cara wanted him to do to her next. He watched as she climbed up seductively onto the bed to lay down on her back-- her head facing him, hanging upside down over the side of the bed.

"Fuck me... now!" she gasped, assuming a position which she loved to take, but which had eluded her in recent times. Her voice was needy and pleading; her eyes hooded and misted with lust and desire.

Her intentions now clear in his mind, Harrison stepped out of his remaining clothes and moved forward, his thick cock standing out horizontally in front of him. Cara's eyes were transfixed on it. It was perhaps only a little longer than her husbands own rod, but it was appreciably thicker. She knew that it would stretch and fill her more than Adam's ever could, and could not wait to take him inside her. But she first wanted to deep-throat him; one of her favourite guilty pleasures which she had been deprived of for so long.