All Comments on 'Caravan Gangbang'

by KinkyKriss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A bit to stupid for the reality of today.

Death by sex.

bigglesbigglesover 15 years ago
Why do you think that DD tits are sexy?

In fact they are not always comfortable and it's far easier to have seriously sexy fun with a woman that has an A.

Story background OK, but please lose the huge tits.

I didn't read on, and I don't really want to know but I wouldn't be surprised if the pussy was shaved as well.

YUK

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This

Is fun for the hubbie? I guess you have good insurence, I didn't find it erotic, or interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
crap

There wasn't even a story. I don't know why you couldn't give the husband a name. That is stupid enough itself. There was no emotion, feeling, build up or description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Story

Your story is about getting fucked by 3 guys while hubby watches. The end of your story you say in the two hours that followed the lads had me in a lot of different positions and covered and filled me with a lot of cum; but that's for another story.

No it is not, it is this story. What a lame ending. Did you run out of ideas of what you could do?

mjar65mjar65over 15 years ago
quite liked it

and I think as you write more this will get even better... no need to rush in telling the story ...let us appreciate all the elements ...looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

not very good. No real excitement and rather boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

Those of us who would like to watch our wives get gang banged will love it and the others probably won't. It was a bit short but i enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous