Carbeth Huts

Story Info
My odyssey as I descend down life's wormholes.
8.2k words
4.53
3.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers

Where two student's lives were changes by unforeseen circumstances then orchestrated by others.

Carbeth Huts.

This is their odyssey as they descend down one of life's wormholes.

My college friend and study buddie Ian and I were sitting in the back seat of Ian's father Calumn's Land Rover Safari as we left the winding Stockiemuir road and started to climb up a steep rutted dirt hill track to a friend's holiday Hut at Carbeth.

Calumn was a joiner before taking up working in a car factory fitting driver doors day in day out although the money was good still used his joinery skills to help a friend renovate his holiday Hut, which as way of saying thankyou had lent him for the mid-term college holiday.

These Huts have an interesting and varied history starting in 1918 after World War I a local land owner allowed Army veterans camping rights to help them recover from the traumas of the Great War.

We call it PTSD today although not publically recognised at that time was often referred to by those who did not experience it as, 'lack of moral fiber' and were jailed or worse for displaying signs of it.

This was repeated during the Great Depression of the thirties and again in 1941 during World War II where after the Clydebank blitzed shipyard workers whose homes became uninhabitable trekked from the Huts over the hills to and from the shipyard each day in their support off the war effort.

During all this time these Huts and people's homes were under constant threat from corrupt officials, politicians and wantabe property speculators.

By 2013 despite lack of official planning permission for almost 100 years purchased the land and became the Carbeth Hutters Community Company and a village in 'Community Ownership' where the Huts and grounds are maintained by their current owners as a Commune.

This being part of the reason why we were their to help restore its ageing decking with new decking which was strapped to the Land Rover roof.

Also Ian and I who were college students studying forensic (fraud) accountancy were taking a short break prior to starting our final 12 week intense exam final year thesis. For 20 year olds this was a harsh introduction to impending working life pressures of our chosen profession.

Half way up the hill the Land Rover lurched as it kicked into four wheel drive scattering stones and dust as it clawed its way up the final stages of the hill where we could see the Hut proudly sitting ahead of us.

As we approached I thought back to an overnight student house party that Ian and I went to a few weeks ago.

When I was invited I wasn't told it was a guy's only thing not that that would have been an issue as it was to be more a drunken feast albeit from a local Chinese carry out shop with two boxes of cheap wine from a local supermarket.

We were all about the same age Steve and Garry, our hosts and their two friends Tom and Alex who lived down stairs all turned out to be flaunting gay's not necessarily as partners all the time; 'free to fuck' they called it.

When they invited us thought Ian and I were of a similar persuasion as we often stayed overnight on home study sessions sharing a bedroom. Ian's mother Mari's reputation as an erotica photographer added to this illusion.

Ian and I were quite inwardly excited about what we had inadvertently got ourselves into, particularly when the conversation about their lifestyles became colorful, fruity and explicit which was educational as well as entertaining.

The conversation soon turned on us when Tom baited us by asking.

"Ok Ian, Shane, do tell us where and when you first banged each other?"

I was gobsmacked, we hadn't what could I say, saved from answering when Ian said in a decisively alcohol induced loud voice.

"We haven't fucked each other; yet!"

From the smile on their faces I could see they took it as tonight's challenge, Ian seemed quite resigned whereas I was starting to get twinging feeling's.

We were saved from further interrogation by the doorbell; our Chinese had arrived.

Steve and Garry, who were arranging the table and food, stopped and looked at us and said.

"For our guests let's make this a Roman Senator's and Nymph themed meal."

I didn't know what this meant but soon found out when Tom and Alex produced, homemade from sheets and pillows, togas and a short revealing nymph outfit.

We all had to strip off and adorn them.

By unanimous demand I was given the nymph outfit its hemline being more than 8 inches up from my knees Senator's togas were all least knee length.

I found it quite erotic and sexy to wear as it was very reveling I had to pull it down each time I moved or someone picked up something conveniently dropped on the floor.

We all sat around a big round table wearing our themed apparel eating and drinking, didn't take long before we were all merry and no longer sureworded or surefooted for that.

Garry was an avid photographic hobbyist produced his camera with a flash ring at the end of a zoom lens and started to photograph us as Steve, Tom, Ian and Alex took turns posing with me and each other. My short outfit became the epicenter of photographic interest.

The piece de résistance was with the camera on automatic, we all posed together embracing and kissing each other, I also had wandering hands explore my outfit. By now both Ian and I were well and truly blootered the others weren't far behind maybe even ahead of us.

Tom and Alex left and went to their apartment downstairs, Steve and Garry shared a bed that night we were to share Garry's bed.

The bed was against a wall after I stripped down to my underwear I climbed in first, I looked round as Ian stripped off tossing his underwear into a corner, climbed in behind then over me pulling off my underwear, discarding them into the now darkness off the room.

We lay their naked pressing on each other I could feel Ian's hard-on start to press between my buttocks, the booze must have taken over as we both fell asleep, although when and what happened before is still unclear.

We woke in the morning with Steve's voicing off.

"Morning lover boys; coffee time."

Suddenly the duvet slid off us onto the floor as Garry's Camera flashed as we lay naked still spooning from last night.

Our surprise awakening, flash and hangover knocked out our co-ordination as we both turned exposing our naked togetherness. From later viewing of the photographs concluded Ian must have been having a wet dream as he awoke.

True or false we were both now tagged as being part of a fraternity.

The Land Rover stopped I looked out knowing the Hut only had two small bedrooms with the bed taking up most of a bedroom. I wondered what Ian's intensions were given his parents would be in the next room.

I helped unload taking provisions and rucksacks into the Hut where Ian's mother Mari was directing operations. She pointed to the room Ian and I were to share, which had one double bed qualifying it by saying one of you can take the bed the other the couch in the living area.

I don't know if Ian or I were relieved or disappointed given the inconclusive events of a few weeks ago.

The decking took us most of the afternoon to replace, shirts off, shorts on hot close proximity inadvertent intimate body rubbing work, which didn't go unnoticed by Calum or Mari but neither made any comment about it.

That night we walked down to the local Carbeth Inn a 200 year old coaching Inn for a meal and a few drinks. The Landlord had strict house rules, Ian and I had to produce age identification.

Our student photographic identity cards sufficed which were duly recorded in his guest book.

As today was an early start, long hard work in the hot sun, after a meal and a few beers Calumn paid for we headed back to the Hut.

Ian claimed the bed I was relegated to the couch.

My nylon football shorts badly needed washed after removing the dirty old decking which I had taken off and left on the floor for the morning wearing only my underwear covered by a sheet I went to bed on the couch.

In the morning I was awakened by Mari saying.

"Shane do you want a coffee?"

The sheet and my shorts were gone no doubt one of Ian's pranks Mari looked at me realising what had happened said.

"Just come as you are."

When Ian came through wearing only a very short polo shirt and bikini underwear I was sitting at the breakfast bar in my G-string underwear and Mari in her short night shirt with white knickers tantalisingly exposed.

Calumn came in from outside wearing only boxers and trainers with his phone in hand explaining.

"Received an urgent 'call-me' text but had to go up the hill to get a good signal.

Apparently the car plant may be closing in six months and the Union has called in all the department representatives for a meeting this afternoon. They may also want me to go down to London for a meeting at ACAS headquarters.

You guys might as well stay on here, Mari and I will head back and see what's happening but we should both be back in two days, three tops."

After they left Ian suggested we go for a walk in the hills it was already a hot day couldn't find my dirty shorts. Ian had hid my shorts last night in the washing bag which Mari had taken back with her.

At least I had my just in case tracksuit with me. Tracksuit bottoms and boots on, no maps or compass, off we went with a half filled rucksack with sandwiches and cans of beer. After about two hours of uphill hiking we came across by chance a water reservoir screened all round by tall trees.

By this time we were uncomfortably hot, Ian suggested we go skinny dipping. Initially I was a bit reticent about stripping off in case we were discovered but it was secluded and well off the beaten track; why not.

After an hour frolicking about on the shore and in the water I was quite comfortable standing their naked. Ian like his mother was into photography he took photographs of me naked then set the camera up on a tree with a pulse timer set (takes a photograph every 4 or 5 seconds).

We were photographed naked together including embracing each other intimately and suggestively at times before we sat together on a grassy knoll drying off, eating our sandwiches and drinking beer while we reviewed the photographs.

Any full-on, erotic or more than suggestive ones were deleted or so we thought.

After rubbing sun lotion on each other which was quite erotic to do and receive. We lay side by side on the grass enjoying the sun.

Ian had become visually aroused, without warning straddled me sitting on my legs pining them on the ground and started to give me a blow job.

My mindset must have been hoping for this as I lay back and let him before long I couldn't contain myself vocally as I started to climax it was quite messy. After I had stopped my recovery deep breathing; Ian said.

"My turn."

I was now on such a euphoric high it took all my willpower to nod 'yes.'

Before I knew it I was face down on the grass as he applied oil on and in me, not the first time I was excited this way as I had self oiled after our toga meal to see what it would be like after watching a 'how to do' YouTube film.

Between the BJ exertion the sun beating down I offered no resistance or help I could feel and hear his straining moans as he tried to break through, he succeeded then started a rhythm.

My BJ ecstasy added too as he undulated away I could hear his moans of ecstasy his rhythm became punchier as he started to climax. With one final lunge unloaded with a prolonged satisfying draining moan.

I could feel its pressure and warmth build within me before it started to slowly ooze past him until he withdrew. Ian broke the moment with.

"I suppose we had better get back, as there is nobody about we can have a naked hike until we reach the end of the treeline."

Rucksack packed we left as two naked hikers, at the start we were very insecure with intimidating feelings then it became arousing before it evolved into an erotic performance as we walked. I could also feel my pre-cum rebuild and start to ooze as Ian asked me.

"Was that your first time back on the grass embankment?"

"Yes and no, I had a friend David who was my study buddy before you joined our class, David moved with his family to Aberdeen, his dad got some sort of promotion.

We were at the college badminton club just before he left David was being a bit more flirty than usual with me. I thought someone would see us and I ushered him out of the hall. He took it the wrong way and though I was inviting him to have some fun, as we passed a changing locker room he tried the door handle it was unlocked.

Anyway we ended up in their naked together in front of the sinks and wall mirrors with David kneeling down giving me my first BJ. It took a while for me to climax I had just let go when we heard someone in trainers padding along to corridor and start to open the outer door.

We scurried into the furthest away cubical together in our rush left our shorts and tops in an unused locker we commandeered.

We cowed in the far shadowy corner of the cubical pressing naked against each other's sweating tense bodies we were so intently aroused started body rubbing each other until cum oozed out from both of us.

Nobody could see us but were inwardly convinced we were going to be caught and could feel each other's pounding heart beats which added to the intensity.

As it turned out we weren't the ones caught but one of our college lecturer's, an Aussie called Craig Docherty who was dominating events with a lost and frightened looking student.

After their first somewhat noisy and wet sounding climax they took turns entheausticly banging away at each other leaning against the same wash hand basin we had used.

We kept quiet intently watching them through a crack in the door frame as we continued to lustfully body rub until they finished dressed and left.

After we heard the outer door close we left the cubical retrieved our shorts and tops from the locker quickly dressed and left as though nothing had happened."

By the time I had finished sharing my first experience we were about half way down the winding footpath when we heard voice's in the distance.

We looked down the hill and could clearly see two naked Asian hikers winding their way up the snaking footpath towards us. Ian was all for walking on down as we were until we met I was unsure however, they turned off onto a discreet grassy knoll and sat down together.

I think we both knew something was about to happen and stopped to watch them as Ian fitted a telephoto lens to his camera to record events.

We weren't disappointed, one kneeled down doggy style and the other started to give him a good rodgering. Being above and looking down on them through a telephoto lens we could clearly see as well as hear their performance overtures.

You may see a hundred and one YouTube videos of it, but watching live was engrossingly hypnotic and erotic as we lay their naked together on the grass watching. We felt we were participating and getting aroused as we watched them.

We must have watched them for over half an hour taking turns to unload into each other before they got dressed and started off back down the hill as though nothing had happened.

Once they were out of sight we dressed and carried on down the hill a discreet distance behind.

Walking past the Carbeth Inn after being in the sun naked for most of the afternoon a cold beer in the shade seemed a good idea.

Who was their but our two naked hikers getting crossed examined by the Landlord as they didn't have any identification on them for his guest book.

Totally out of character for me I stepped forward and said to the Landlord.

"We know them they were hiking up in the hills with us this afternoon."

The Landlord looked at me and said "okay" and entered their English adopted names of Charles and Henry into his guest book, cross referring to my previous verification and said.

"Sorry guys licensing police are doing spot checks this month, their quota must be down."

We all bought our own drinks the traditional student way and sat at one of the corner tables where we discreetly introduced ourselves to each other.

Henry said "thanks where did we meet?"

Ian added "we were both naked hiking too up near the treeline by the grassy knoll, yes we saw you; great show."

Henry replied "why didn't you join us?"

"We thought about it but you seemed to be enjoying yourselves."

We had a few more beers until Henry suggested we go back to their Hut and have a few cheaper beers their. Agreed we all headed out the back door but hadn't noticed, unseasonal heavy rain had started and was now hammering down.

The Landlord who was having a smoke break at the back door suggested we walk back naked up the old foot path as it is very discreet handing us a black bin bag to keep our clothes dry.

Before we could say anything he smiled and looked at binoculars on the window sill, sort of answered any questions we may have had. Smoking break completed he returned to his bar duties, Charles stripped off inviting us to join him in a dark wet naked hike.

It took us about twenty minutes to navigate the dark narrow footpath to their Hut. Unlike earlier in the sun and wide footpath, the darkness close proximity of foliage periodically rubbing against you eerie light reflections off the puddles and the rain deafening and chilly.

It was intimidating each step felt like eyes were watching ready to pounce.

Wood burner lit we all sat naked around it drying off and warming up talking about our impromptu naked hike back as we drank beer. Our discussion's drifted to and fro changing to what we were studying, Ian and me, Accountancy, Charles and Henry Performing Arts.

I asked "what type of preforming arts?"

"Actually we are Dancers, erotic dancers, strippers if you like mainly for private functions and parties. We also provide extra mural on-demand extras."

It was one of those discussion stopper statements we had now drank all of the beer Ian suggested he went to out Hut to get a fresh supply.

Henry endorsed it with "I will come with you we can go as we are we can't get any wetter can we?"

After they left Charles came and sat alongside me on the couch and said.

"How about we have some fun, I don't think they will be back for at least another hour?"

"Ok." I didn't really take it in that I had just agreed to have casual sex with a stranger.

Charles had me kneel on the couch squab and lean on its back rest. I could feel him oil me up, much more enjoyable than with Ian. Slowly and purposefully with his hands on my hips I could feel him press home until he had fully entered.

He started with a long slow engaging rhythm, with each stroke I became more and more contented and excited also could feel my pre-cum start I could now feel his climax build to a crescendo as he let go.

The blowback and the draining of his warm copious cum was supreme ecstasy to me that my imagination told me was what it should always be like, then he said entheausticly.

"Your turn!"

Talk about being exited, Charles stood resting his hands on the breakfast bar I was confident not hesitant and went fully in on my first attempt. As I copulated slowly my cum buildup goaded me on, each time I felt I was about to cum I eased back to prolong its ultimate thrill.

It became my inner battle to contain or have the ultimate rapture, lust won, as I let go I could feel it leave me in multiple pulses with it starting to pressurise me like a cork in a bottle. The final thrill came when I withdrew and its blowback cascading over me, it was then I could feel and hear my deep breathlessness and Charles's low moan.

Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers