Carbeth Huts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both stood their silently together recovering. By the time Ian and Henry returned we had recovered our composure but still naked on the couch. From the look on Ian's face and composure I knew he had a thrilling time too.

A few beers later but before the sun had got up we left, rain may have been off but we ran naked together as though the banshees were chasing us from the shadows back to the Hut trying to avoid muddy puddles where possible.

By the time we arrive at the Hut we were well and truly up for it with each other. Our trainers banging onto the wooden floor sounded the starting gun for another lustful encounter.

Like that first night we slept soundly naked and spooning we didn't expect Mari to return for another day at least and were startled when we hear her voice saying.

"I see you boys have been having fun together."

What could we say we were both embracing each other in a compromising position I was blocked-in against the wall Ian rolled over and out of the bed and headed off in the direction of the heads.

All I could do was stand alongside the bed as Mari looked on, our clothes were in the black bin bag left on the couch bed sheet discarded into the far corner of the room until Ian with a water flushing encore returned.

Mari broke the thunderous silence when she said as we both stood their naked side by side.

"It looks as though the car plant will close down Calumn has been sent to London as part of the Union Exit Team and won't be back for a few days.

Also! I have won a very challenging photographic assignment for an Asian magazine. Both of you come as you are and I will explain how you can help me."

We both trekked after her naked and disheveled from yesterday and last night.

It was then I realised Mari was only wearing mini boxer shorts with a sheer close fitting top no bra with her firm nipples protruding against the almost see-through top.

"My; no our assignment and I will make it worth your while, is to provide my new client a Mr. Kin Youngsoo from Thailand with photographs of European men to promote his new naturalist holiday center called the Naked Tai Villa, for inclusion in averts in German, French, Italian and Dutch gay magazine's.

I want you two to help me out, Ian you have helped me with this type of assignment before do you know anywhere we can take riverside or lakeside photographs?"

"Yes I do and I think I also have some photographs I took yesterday possibly before too that may help you."

All I could say was a sheepish "ok" after all I was fucking her son last night and he was about to produce some compromising photographs of us doing it.

Actually the thought of it was thrilling.

Ian handed over the chip from his camera and phone adding Charles and Henry videoed us last night and will WhatsApp them to us. In exchange I gave him a copy of the two of them on the grassy knoll yesterday they wanted the videos for their promotional darkwebsite.

Ian had bugged off into the shower as Mari loaded them up into her laptop and started scanning the videos and photographs. All I could see was her nipples dancing about as she moved excitingly about saying, good, excellent they will do with a bit of my editing and photoshopping.

Fortunately the enclosed breakfast bar was between us hiding my evolving hard-on as Ian came out of the shower wet hair and a wraparound towel on, I discreetly left them discussing the photographs to have a cold shower.

I came out of the shower to find Mari gone Ian said.

"She has gone up to the top of the hill to get a good signal to send the photos and videos to her studio to be photoshopped and proof copies sent to Mr. Youngsoo to finalize content."

I was now so fazed with what was happening I asked Ian.

"When and how did you and your family get into this?"

"About two years ago my dad had been on strike for over three months at the car plant, again. We were short of money I dropped out of college, my so-called 'gap year'.

I found my mother's new company computer when she was out one day, I wasn't supposed to touch it but I hacked through it and found some very erotic and explicit photographs of people partying and couldn't resist looking at them.

She caught me viewing them I asked who are these photographs off?"

"I was asked to take some promotional raunchy photographs for a Night Club owner who Calum knew from his Army days in the Far East and photoshop them."

"We needed the money the photographs were very successful, eventually Calumn and Mari were asked to help out with organising private 'Swinger' parties that they also participated in.

I felt very guilty as though I was to blame in some way, three days after my 18th birthday, my uncle 'Harry' at least that is what I call him, took me for a guy's weekend in Edinburgh with his business associates.

We ended up in an underground stripper club off the Royal Mile, it was more a gay sex club, as a birthday present offered to pay for me to have sex with one of the dancers that I was engrossed with after he came over and sat on my knee naked kissing and rubbing me.

I said 'No' to the sex offer anyway 'I wouldn't have the bottle to do it with a guy' no more was said about it afterwards we ended up back up at the apartment they had booked.

I got pressed for a reason as to why I wouldn't go with the dancer, Harry said 'it's just a confidence thing look go and strip off and serve us drinks like one of those Butlers in the Buff do.'

After 'helping hands' getting undressed I ended up in the buff serving them drinks. What I didn't know was they had put something in my drink before long I had a thunderous hard-on standing smiling in front of them as they cheered me on.

One kneeled in front of me and gave me a BJ, from my vocal encore they knew I enjoyed it and wanted more. It didn't take long until I was up against the couch getting banged, didn't remember much after that.

Next morning I awoke sore in places but relaxed about what had happened. At brunch Harry asked me if I would like to attend a business meeting with him that afternoon.

It was one of his wheeler dealer meeting's, this time he was trying to broker the sale of a £150,000 Rolls Royce to a big built guy called Ray.

I was just sitting their enjoying the banter offer, counter offer, good deal bad deal. They seemed to reach an agreement when Ray looked at me and said 'is a night with your friend here also included?'

Before I could say anything Harry said 'if you make it worth his while?'

Ray said ok 'done' but you match it too then signed the contract.

I was lost as to what had just been agreed and sat their like a lost puppy Ray looked at me and said 'ok come with me up to my room'. I followed like the preverbal lost puppy.

His room was one of those three grand a night executive apartment suites with a proper bar not a mini bar. He took off his jacket hung it on the back of a chair and said 'I have a call to make' pointing at the bedroom said 'go next door and get undressed.'

That's what I did and I was standing at the window in the buff looking up at the castle as Ray entered the room with only a towel on he came over hugged me from behind dropped his towel with his erection stroked me.

I took a deep breath I felt him hard up against me as he started to kiss my neck and shoulders. It was erotic I had never experienced it before and could feel myself harden up as he started to rub me, which I quickly joined in with.

I could feel wetness form between us just before he guided me backwards onto the bed. I didn't know what he wanted to do next but soon found out as he rolled me over face down on the pillow and I felt pleasantly warm oil as he applied it then pressed home.

For a big built guy he was incredibly gentile, it didn't take long before he was starting to build up, then let go with an incredibly deep sigh.

Rolling over onto his back pulled me on top of his muscular chest, I pulled my knees up and straddled without pressing on him. This time I kissed his shoulders, cheeks and lips then we started to tongue wrestled together.

I don't know how long we did it for but I could feel him twist up and back stroke me with his very stiff dick. I was overtly showing my appreciation of his continuous stroking of me, he pushed back and had me sit cowboy style on his dick.

I started to slowly and gently bounce up and down on his dick he was enjoying it and with an incredibly deep sigh ultimately let go. As I straddled him I could feel it drain away, it was my turn to roll off and onto the bed.

By now we were both exhausted I lay my head in his arms, sometime later I awoke as he tried to ease the circulation cramp in his arm. The illuminated wall clocks showed 03.35 as he said stay and have breakfast with me.

It was a late late breakfast after his early morning arousal was satisfied, he gave me a sealed brown envelope as I left and met up with Harry in reception.

As we walked back to the apartment he asked how it went, I showed him the brown envelope. His reply was well done I owe you an equally nice wedge too."

I felt that I had contributed to the family's survival through difficult times. A week later harry asked me if I was doing anything, I said no.

"Ok I have another job for you."

That's how it all started, did a bit of erotic modelling and photoshopping for Mari became a participating coach come host at a few 'swinger' parties. Things improved went back to college the rest you know.

I asked "have you done any additional work for your uncle Harry?"

"Yes; you know those time when I said I was visiting my cousin; I wasn't."

Ian asked me.

"Now you have experienced what is like over the past few weeks with strangers being filmed, photographed, how do you feel about what is being asked of you, do you still want to do it?"

"To be honest I am frightened I will be recognised by someone I know and it gets out."

Ian reassured me by saying.

"Don't be I have been doing it for over a year now, other than one occasion never been called out even then all I said was I wish."

The Hut door swung open as Mari arrived back excitingly saying.

"You two had better get dressed we are having a photoshoot this afternoon Mr. Youngsoo likes what you prepared and extended our assignment remit, here is todays remit."

Mari handed us a rucksacks with what she would need for today's film shoot. The day was warm and sunny when we left Ian and me wearing only boots and almost see-through camo speedo's that Mari had brought back for us to wear.

We had a rucksack each full of whatever, Mari in her shorts and cropped top with camera slung round her neck, snapping away at us as we struggled sweating in the heat sweat is apparently good for photographic affect.

It took us about an hour and a half to get to the mountain loch surrounded by foliage and trees, there was no wind and it was stifling hot. No time for rest Mari had us pose at the water's edge looking left looking right at each other and so on.

Then the special requirements of Mr. Kin Youngsoo for photographs of European men to promote his new gay naturalist holiday enterprise in Thailand.

Mari had us strip off, boots too, by now we were both relaxed being naked together in front of her and her camera, particularly after my morning's initial bedroom photoshoot with Ian.

She had me fuck Ian in front of her and her camera, togetherness wasn't enough only fully engaged would do, It was one of the most erotic and satisfying experiences I ever had. Ian was next with me below him legs wide open like a butterfly, I don't know what the position was called, praying something another, it was very painful on my back holding the pose while he banged away.

Ian wasn't messing about he instantly went full way, apparently from his swinger party coaching days he knew what was required. After offloading Mari asked for a reshoot; better angle.

I hoped after what I had endured the gay magazine's advert readers would appreciate the effort we put into it.

Mari wanted us up against a tree this time, Ian kissing the tree with his butt smiling at the camera. I don't know what happened but I went full tilt until I blasted out over the both of us which Mari caught dramatically on camera.

I didn't know what this was to do with promoting a naturalist holiday camp but we were enjoying ourselves Mari too. The final shoot was on the grassy knoll where it all started yesterday but Ian was sitting on me cowboy style that he did with Ray, afterwards I could see why Ray enjoyed it so much.

As an encore we hiked naked down the footpath with our rucksacks on and Mari taking photographs and videos from behind side and full on, once we reached the treeline we reverted back to camo speedos but Mari kept on clicking away.

By the time we got back to the Hut we were well and truly fucked in more than one sense. Hot showers were the call of the day after which we looked like red tomatoes from the sun.

Mari wasn't finished until she had uploaded today's photoshoot onto the company network where they would be edited and photoshopped and passed to Mr. Kin Youngsoo for his input.

Once the day's work was finished we walked down to the Carbeth Inn, this time on expenses, for a meal and drinks. As fate would have it as we were leaving a second heavy downpour arrived, we had our own bin bag this time and Mari's waterproof camera.

Our naked trek back up to the cabin including Mari was eventful with any onlookers taking Mari's camera flash as lighting.

Mari opened the Hut door we all charged in naked and dripping onto the wooden floor with bin bag in hand to find Calumn sitting in front of the wood burner with only a blanket wrapped around him his wet clothes hanging over a dryer and Mari's laptop on his knee looking at our photographs.

No explanations were asked or given after a hot drink we headed to our respective bedrooms. At first Ian and I were very restrained apart from wandering hands. However; after we heard Mari and Calumn with their incredibly noisy bed springs we became more adventurists. We hadn't noticed until then how noisy our bed springs were.

We had to cut our holiday short Calumn had to return to his ACAS negotiations and Mari to her studio to finalise editing and photoshopping of our photoshoot.

As we approached the city managed to get a decent mobile internet connection we downloaded Charles and Henry's, by invitation only, dark website promotional videos of our night's assignations with them.

They were explicit and we were clearly identifiable on the positive side looked good. Charles noted on his message some of their clients would like to hire us if we are interested.

A second message was from the University we were planning to go to next year, our course would be deferred by a year due to lack of numbers. If that wasn't bad enough course fees were increased by £4,000/year plus £1,000/year regulatory profession membership fee.

Reconciliatory suggestion was we look for sponsorship this wasn't practical as course intent was to uncover and prosecute offshore tax fraud. Ian lent over and whispered to me.

"Remember Ray my dodgy friend I think he might know someone, let's keep quiet about it until I meet up with him next week."

After a couple of days work in her studio Mari texted the links to our photographs and videos and Mr. Kin Youngsoo acceptance 'fees and publication rights still to be agreed.'

As a single emotion, developments were as much a relief as a sickening thought.

Outcome of Ian's overnight meet with Ray was he caught an early flight to Jersey the next week for a few days work experience in the Channel Islands.

I received a blind invitation from a Mr. Semiyon Kleiman to meet him at the Central Station Apartment Hotel, he liked my photographs and asked me to attend a pool party with him.

By the time I had travelled to his hotel and about to ring the bell on his apartment door, I was so stressed I thought I would be sick, I took a deep breath and pressed the bell.

A few moments later the door opened, standing there was a six foot fifty something with impeccably groomed white hair and beard, his voice was soft, confident and reassuring as he invited me into his hotel apartment.

The pool party was scheduled for the afternoon as we had morning coffee asked me.

"What brings you here today apart from the pool party which should be very entertaining."

Although I had a prepared a stock reply I changed my mind and said.

"I am looking for someone to sponsor me for a two year University course. My specialist subject is international offshore tax fraud or tax efficiency, dependent on which side of the fence you are on. You will have seen my photographs and undoubtedly my videos from your source."

His reply was polite confident soft flowing and reassuring.

"Yes I understand what you are asking of me and offering me in return, if I accept do you accept their will be consequences?"

"Yes! I do."

"Good say no more about it let us enjoy our coffee a car will collect us shortly.

You will meet Sir Richard Hardcastle a local philanthropist who you should call Dickie, except in formal settings, and Karl his private research assistant and friend."

The phone rang, our car had arrived, I stood up to leave lifting my pool bag as Semiyon said.

"You won't need that Dickie will have everything organised."

As the car left the hotel and headed onto the motorway I asked Semiyon.

"What are your business interests?"

I was trying to align what I could offer with what he wanted, I needed his sponsorship to get my University placement back on track, also I liked him.

"I have global shipping and offshore financing interests which require money and goods to be moved discreetly without attracting regulatory attention. My business is expanding and I need knowledgeable trustworthy advisors such as you.

Your accountancy qualifications are impressive and I look forward to seeing the thesis you and Ian will be jointly submitting. It's your next phase of offshore banking education that I am interested in.

If there is a 'gap year' delay which I think the regulators are having a hand in creating. Simply they can't afford to pay you what you worth whereas I can and are stalling until they can find a solution.

If we fund you and make it worth your while working for us. Once you pass your thesis and both you and Ian will of that I am sure, you and Ian would work for me and Dickie starting in a few months with your work experience gap year.

You would be initially based in Cape Town Ian in Geneva, naturally I would expect you to make money for me, which you would get a share off.

We arrive at Sir Richard Hardcastle's country manor where Dickie and Karl met us as we entered the pool area, I think we may have been the last to arrive.

First order of the day was to get group and individual photographs taken by Tim the photographer. Once completed the over fifties, best description I can give, went off to have a business meeting about how much money they had made in the last period.

The younger group followed Karl into the changing rooms where we were all given different coloured speedos with a diving porpoise logo on them and flip flops to wear.

Once we had changed and been photographed again Tim asked me and Jason Wilson, Stefan De Vries friend, to go with him to a studio where we met Karl who explained as newcomers to the group Dickie wanted some private photographs of us.

I knew what that meant but I don't think Jason did we posed under Tim's tutelage at the pool, barbeque and in the gardens Jason and I were photographed together.

Karl said Dickie would like to see both of you pose together intimately. I was surprised when Jason took the lead and said I did a video of this this morning with Stephan.