Carbeth Huts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our inauguration photoshoots completed we joined the others in the pool playing water volleyball.

The afternoon went very well, Tim took more pictures of me and Semiyon together Semiyon in his white logoed swim shorts and me in my matching speedos.

Dickie later invited me to join him alone and said.

"The Consortium will sponsor you and Ian providing you work for us for at least three years after you graduate, you now understand firsthand what it will entail.

As Semiyon likes to remind us there are consequences.

The photographs taken of you by your toga lunch club friends, Charles and Henry who work for Mr. Kin Youngsoo or Mari are of no concern to the Consortium although we will use them to enhance your status with our clients and financial backers.

Pool party over we headed back to Semiyon hotel, I knew what this would entail but I was quite relaxed about it because I knew what I stood to gain.

I stood beside him as he started to unbuttoned my shirt slowly one button at a time as he nibbled my ears, lips then sucked my nipples before removing my clothes then I felt his warm hands slide gently under my underwear then slowly remove them.

We sat on the couch together Semiyon fully dressed as he explored my naked body with his hand caressing me which I was actively responding too much to his enjoyment. As he continued to caressed me I started to undress him his response was reassuring, I knew what he wanted and how.

In his bed I lay him down on the bed facing me as I straddled over and sat on him then started to ride his now pulsating dick, our breathing rates became increasing vocal as out euphoria built to an escalating ecstasy climax which seemed to last and last until we both succumbed to his inevitable climax.

We lay their together recovering before we started over again and again Semiyon had an unrelenting drive to prove his stamina was still with him, in his younger days being gay was unacceptable and sex rushed in case you were discovered. He then said.

"You remember I said 'their will be consequences' we may want you to entertain a Government Finance Minister soon with a repetition of what we just enjoyed together. This time you will both be filmed are you prepared and willing to entheausticly do this?"

"Yes."

I met up with Ian later on in the week he had a similar evaluation test, which he passed the rewards of which were generous. Mari concluded her contract with Mr. Kin Youngsoo. We now had both our offer of sponsorships and a short term healthy bank account.

Our final joint investigative theses were to be based on extracts from 5 cold case files prepared by Detective Chief Donald Lorimar, one of our visiting tutors.

They were well received by the professional examination authority after we paid the first £1,000 association yearly fee.

Semiyon and the Consortium liked our theses and offered both of us written contracts starting in three months. I would travel to Cape Town which I am told is a city of contrasting cultures and the African center's for loosely regulated offshore and clandestine banking requirements.

On our last week at college before our three month summer semester Ian and I met Shona and Ann at a badminton club end of term competition. We explored our sexuality together over the summer semester which was hot, long and exciting ending our College Days with a bang.

Karl phoned me letting me know that Stefan De Vries had been attacked and Jason had moved in with him until he fully recovered and the Consortium may have to ask me to cover for Jason at a forthcoming meeting.

"Yes no problem."

Mari and Calumn immigrated to New Zealand to start their own Swingers business funded by Calumn's payoff settlement, Ian went to Auckland to support his family and work for the Consortium I was to go to Cape Town as planned for my gap year work experience.

The week before I left Semiyon phoned me and asked if I could do him a favor before I left for Cape Town, Karl would make all the arrangements.

I was waiting alone in the same Central Station Apartment Hotel bedroom lying on the bed wearing a silk Japanese kimono with the overhead white lighting illuminated my black silk G-String underneath, that shone invitingly through.

When he came into the room I immediately recognised him and intently watched him as he stripped off and came to join me. His foreplay of choice was to personally remove my G-String then my robe.

We both lay their as he chose his preferred position which was for me to kneel over him and ride his dick cowboy style. I felt his hands clasp my hips as he started to moan his arising climax was about to be unleashed, as he climaxed although incoherently he shouted something distinctive that I had heard him often say on television.

Once he was satisfied I pulled on my robe and let him get dressed, I never saw him again except on television when he resigned from his post as Finance Minister over some filmed sexual event he got caught out with.

I remembered Semiyon saying he was happy with the film which he called the Consortium's insurance policy. Thinking back I must have been filmed with Semiyon that night after the pool party too.

By the time all this came out I was living in an executive apartment in downtown Cape Town sharing with my Indian colleague called Arav we were both about the same age and he introduced me to the private night clubs in Cape Town that I should get to know.

We also attended exclusive parties together that Semiyon had us invited too wearing swimwear with matching diving porpoise logos on them.

©oxforddon