Care to Turn in Early with Me? Pt. 01

Story Info
We tease each other at a party. Will anything happen?
1k words
4.25
17.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Foreword: This was always planned just to be a tease and set up for a fun second part. It's tame. It's short. Kynhalis gets the credit for the editing. It reads better because of their efforts.

-----

"You don't think I've missed how you've been staring at me all evening, do you?" Jeanette whispered as she passed by close enough for me to feel the warmth and moisture of her breath on the base of my neck. A whiff of jasmine and vanilla followed.

A friend of my much older sister's, I'd had a crush on Jeanette since I first met her twenty years prior. I was a high school senior and both she and my sister were mid-career accountants at the same firm. Many of my self-care sessions in that year had centered around petite, experienced Jeanette. Eventually, this fantasy image I held of her in my mind was replaced by my real-life sexual experiences or other fantasy women, but after seeing her for the first time in almost fifteen years, my desire for her had returned with a vengeance. I tried to control my breathing and hoped this would rein in the rest of my body's reactions.

Jeanette was an early fifty-something brunette, though you wouldn't know it without looking closely. Very closely, in fact. Wrinkles seemed to have magically missed her face and neck, and she still retained a youthful cuteness. And her body was enough to break men on their own desire: five foot one or two inches tall and maybe 120 pounds, which translated on her into a rather fit looking woman with a perfect hourglass shape -- round derriere, slender waist that I imagined I could envelop almost entirely with my hands, and a top-shelf that stopped just shy of what I'd call "busty." She was definitely stacked, but why she had always tried to keep her breasts so hidden, I'd never understood. Tonight, she was in a black tea-length dress with a lightweight, black sweater that covered her arms and allowed only the hint of the deep cleavage I knew existed. Black stockings and black closed-toe three-inch heels completed the look. Along with her wild, long, raven hair and tanned complexion, she couldn't be any closer to my perfect physical ideal.

She turned toward me, leaned back against the kitchen counter, and smirked. Continuing in a faint voice where only I was likely to hear, "Did you leave any clothes on me at least, or am I going catch my death of cold?"

I finished pouring myself a drink and looked her in the eye briefly before answering. "Sorry, Jeanette, but I couldn't help from staring. You look stunning tonight." I wasn't exaggerating on either account. I found myself sizing her up continuously.

She folded her arms in a display of mock disapproval, "Such sweet words, but such a naughty stare." Her eyes twinkled. She was flirting, but was it real or a tease? I decided to call her bluff.

"You're having fun with me, I see." I covered the ground between us and paused as my body was within an inch or two of hers. Her eyes widened in surprise as I reached behind her ever so slowly and deliberately to set my drink on the counter. She relaxed slightly when she saw what I was doing. That is, until I rested my other hand on her hip. She hadn't expected I'd keep our little verbal dance going, much less add a physical element with others in the next room.

"You wouldn't tease me if you knew that all I've been thinking about is how to get you in my bed tonight."

I leaned forward and kissed her briefly, and then pulled back slightly to watch her reaction.

Her mouth opened, but no words came out for a few seconds. Finally, in a hoarse whisper, she managed, "I'm old enough to be your mother..."

"The hell you are! Cut the crap, Jennette," I interrupted, "and say 'No' if you mean no."

She stared at me without answering. When I started to pull away, she grabbed my arm and reached up to kiss me back. A deep, soulful, but short kiss. I had her hooked -- or did we have each other hooked? -- and started wondering exactly how to land her in bed tonight. I figured we'd have at least one or two more chances to tease each other again, so I smiled at her, then turned and walked out of the kitchen.

------

My stomach flipped when I saw her come from the back of the house with her coat on. The additional opportunities to flirt never materialized, and now I really felt stupid for playing hard to get.

My sister, Joan, used her drill sergeant voice to address the group of partiers, "Come say goodnight to Jennette, everyone. She says she needs her rest for an early day tomorrow, not that I believe a word of that, of course."

Jennette smiled as everyone took their turns giving her a goodbye hug. I noticed a few others positioning themselves to say their goodnights to everyone as well. It looked like I was going to be the only one without a significant other very shortly. I resigned myself to helping clean the dishes when I felt a gentle push from behind. It was Joan.

"Get up there and say bye, you idiot, before she's gone," she whispered.

At the door, I slipped my hand under Jeanette's elbow and gently tugged to try to get her to turn and face me. She complied, and I pulled her to me in a hug.

"Don't forget about me," I said in a low voice directly in her ear. "I'll admit I'm a little disappointed you're leaving so soon, but if you've got to get up early..."

"Actually, what I told Joanie was that I wanted to turn in early. I never said anything about getting up early." She dropped her voice to a whisper and reeled me in. "And if you care to turn in early with me, here's my address." I felt her slip something into my front pants pocket. She pulled away, turned, and headed out the door. Now I knew how she felt when I left the kitchen.

What an exit she made!